Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2018, 02:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts  (Read 755532 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chickenfacts

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

Falling and accumulating a little bit before rocketing again, isn't it?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-classic/
Any ideas on next movements of Ethereum Classic?
Please share.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
hoangthipro244

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

The price is now very good to buy on. Let's hope big profits at the end of the year and should start now Cool Cool Cool
kuduirt

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

Grin
btc up again
and etc 19$ soon
(clap) (clap) (clap)

today you can oversleep mega Pump on bitcoin
luksbit

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

The price is now very good to buy on. Let's hope big profits at the end of the year and should start now Cool Cool Cool

On what basis do you think that who owns ETC will have good gains at the end of the year? And based on the high that occurred in late 2017? I would like to know a good reason or information for ETC to increase in value until the end of the year

█▀

█▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓              ▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓              ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓              ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓█▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓         ▓▓▀       ▀▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓    ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▀        ▄▓▌  ▐▓▌        ▓▓▀       ▄
              ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓µ   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓   ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓   █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓      ▓   ▓▌   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄   ▀▀▀▀▓
             ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▄ Ñ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓   █████▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ████   ▓▓   ▓█     ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▀  ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▀▓▌  ▐▓▌  █████▓▓▓▀▀▓██   
            ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌ ╙▓▓█    ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓         ▓▓█▄      ▄▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓█   ▓▓▓█▄     ▄█▓▓▓       ▓▓█▄      ▄█▓▓▓▄▄     ▄▄▓▌  ▐▓▌        ▓▓▄▄     ▄█
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓ ▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▀█
 ▐
▄█
WE ARE SOLVING THE ART WORLD’S BIGGEST PROBLEM: ART FORGERY
█▄ FACEBOOK ▄█ █▄ TWITTER ▄█ █▄ YOUTUBE ▄█ █▄ REDDIT ▄█ █▄ MEDIUM ▄█
﹌ ﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌   [ 4ARTECHNOLOGIES ]  ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌ ﹌
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:13:04 AM

Ethereum Classic looks weak at the moment, but in terms of volume, it's actually a very good trend and the price feels low at the moment.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
caytienbct

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

My dream is to be a self-made billionaire

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:58:08 AM

"Having ETC in their interchain network is an important development, as it affords their enterprise partners more choices, security, and control over their blockchain solutions."
“The New Internet of Value: Connecting ETH and ETC” by Dragonchain

https://medium.com/@dragonchain/the-new-internet-of-value-connecting-eth-and-etc-36be5deb3b3a
looks potential changes for Ethereum Classic users.
With interchain Network, ETC holders can do what they want more easily, especially between ETC and ETH.
From ETH, they can change their ETHs to other coins, and fiats faster, with Dragonchain Library of Smart Contracts.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

Ethereum Classic looks weak at the moment, but in terms of volume, it's actually a very good trend and the price feels low at the moment.

Which alt-coin isn't weak at the moment? Basically unless its Binance Coin its pretty low. Pretty sure BTC is the strongest coin at the moment even though its trading very close to yearly lows.

The point is when a coin has a low value like it does now, its time to accumulate it and sell when there is a FOMO rally.

Basically nobody was buying ETH at like $150 and then when it reached $1400 a few months later people were buying like crazy and then it dropped.

Because you are not suppose to chase price like that. Same with ETC, right now is a great price for future gains. Most likely if BTC and ALTs survive then ETC will go up exponentially faster than BTC even due to its smaller market cap.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
pikebu

Activity: 840
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:13:47 AM

"Having ETC in their interchain network is an important development, as it affords their enterprise partners more choices, security, and control over their blockchain solutions."

https://medium.com/@dragonchain/the-new-internet-of-value-connecting-eth-and-etc-36be5deb3b3a
With interchain Network, ETC holders can do what they want more easily, especially between ETC and ETH.
From ETH, they can change their ETHs to other coins, and fiats faster, with Dragonchain Library of Smart Contracts.
Yes you are right, i like ethereum classic ETC since one year ago because ethereum classic ETC has good chance in the future and the other reason why i have made investment in ethereum classic ETC because the price of ethereum classic ETC is still cheap than another good cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum ETH, we must come in when the price is still cheap even now ETC is very cheap for me to be held for long time.

easyrimka

Activity: 476
Merit: 261

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

Yes you are right, i like ethereum classic ETC since one year ago because ethereum classic ETC has good chance in the future and the other reason why i have made investment in ethereum classic ETC because the price of ethereum classic ETC is still cheap than another good cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum ETH, we must come in when the price is still cheap even now ETC is very cheap for me to be held for long time.

lets hope ETC will rise ..

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
neoscorpius

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

C-CEX is not recommended

Please can we get more info why?

Tnx

They deleted my account with 0 notice, thankfully I barely kept anything there anyway
Yes, I confirm that they do delete the accounts of people without any valid reasons. I heard complaints from different people, something strange is happening there.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
big_daddy

Activity: 546
Merit: 164

....:to the moon:....

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

C-CEX is not recommended

Please can we get more info why?

Tnx

They deleted my account with 0 notice, thankfully I barely kept anything there anyway
Yes, I confirm that they do delete the accounts of people without any valid reasons. I heard complaints from different people, something strange is happening there.

my account is still live, but tnx for the feedback, I was using that exchange to sell some shits only, but will be careful in the future

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kuduirt

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

Cheesy
how thinks noobs:
12$-expensive
14$-still expensive
19$-time to buy
=)

today you can oversleep mega Pump on bitcoin
Sim-91

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

Cheesy
how thinks noobs:
12$-expensive
14$-still expensive
19$-time to buy
=)

Hha True  Grin Classic FOMO. Buy high , sell low

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1
pikebu

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

Don't worry about that buddy because many innovations in ethereum classic ETC here is one of them
Under Review: ECIP-1046 via InputOutputHK Researchers

Precompiled contact for verification of Merkle Inclusion Proofs
https://github.com/ethereumproject/ECIPs/pull/97#issuecomment-413016880
Lowers gas cost

Opens ETC to validation of non-interactive proofs of proof-of-work (#NIPoPoW), a building block for PoW sidechains.
That's awesome update of ethereum classic ETC because it can be alternatives platform for smart contract and decentralize application dapps.

big_daddy

Activity: 546
Merit: 164

....:to the moon:....

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

Don't worry about that buddy because many innovations in ethereum classic ETC here is one of them

Lowers gas cost

Opens ETC to validation of non-interactive proofs of proof-of-work (#NIPoPoW), a building block for PoW sidechains.
That's awesome update of ethereum classic ETC because it can be alternatives platform for smart contract and decentralize application dapps.

well, let's hope that there will be more dapps (or even only) than ICOs as smart contracts, cause those scammy ICOs has put the little brother (ETH) in a almost desperate position

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kraterion

Activity: 532
Merit: 142

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

Lowers gas cost

Can you exaplain it to non-tech saavy people? It only lowers gas costs or there's more behind it, since you talk about sidechains? PoW sidechains means that I can even build a PoS sidechain on top of ethereum classic Huh

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1023

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

i think ETC has reached official shitcoin status LOL

www.dlsag.com ~ 1ex.trade
Ivakimos

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

I think this coin will soon become very popular and popular, as it began to develop well.
Raja_MBZ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:46:20 PM

i think ETC has reached official shitcoin status LOL

Why such a bold statement?

Seems like you're annoyed a bit by the childish comments around here. Roll Eyes

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
pikebu

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

Lowers gas cost

well, let's hope that there will be more dapps (or even only) than ICOs as smart contracts, cause those scammy ICOs has put the little brother (ETH) in a almost desperate position

Yea i hope so let's the community of cryptocurrencies do their own research about the ethereum. ETH and ethereum classic ETC which are will be used for their decentralize application dapps and smart contract on their projects, we can not push the people to use etc's platform, they must know about the difference between ethereum ETH and ETC.

Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.