Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts  (Read 821053 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

Only 10 Weeks Until The Second Annual Ethereum Classic Summit

September 12-13 at the J.W. Marriott in Seoul 🇰🇷

More info & tix at https://t.co/8PDDebpCWO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

go go Classic! 100$ is archievable, just need the btc reversal though

"Just" need the btc reversal though Tongue I think that is the biggest problem of them all for now to see significant price gains for any coin.

Once coinbase startes etc, expect the price to grow slowly
Already ETC is a top volume coin... no one says it, but etc has more volume than several other hype coins
Volume shows its potential

I don't know if it will happen as you say. A lot of those expectations are already priced in. People know it will be on Coinbase so they make their decisions in regards to the price right now and not on the day trading starts.
Just hold ETC, today price is the bottom i think, and it can only go up from here. I have been watching ethereum classic for a while now and I believe it is a sleeping giant.

What makes you say something like "it can only go up from here"? There is a lot of room to go down also and we have seen that in the past 6 months.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
btcbible

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Coinality.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

I evaluated ETC against the GDAX Digital Asset Framework (https://www.gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf)

Here's how it did: https://medium.com/@danroseman/ethereum-classic-etc-vs-gdax-digital-asset-framework-d7966e161f36

Constructive feedback is welcome!

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

"Just" need the btc reversal though Tongue I think that is the biggest problem of them all for now to see significant price gains for any coin.

Already ETC is a top volume coin... no one says it, but etc has more volume than several other hype coins

I don't know if it will happen as you say. A lot of those expectations are already priced in. People know it will be on Coinbase so they make their decisions in regards to the price right now and not on the day trading starts.
Just hold ETC, today price is the bottom i think, and it can only go up from here. I have been watching ethereum classic for a while now and I believe it is a sleeping giant.

What makes you say something like "it can only go up from here"? There is a lot of room to go down also and we have seen that in the past 6 months.

I also think that we still in a downtrend and this everything went slithly up just becuase everything was oversold. I hope to be wrong of course but imo everything still bearish

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:31:36 PM

In a recent interview, ETCDEV founder and CTO Igor Artanomov has revealed the distinctions between ETH and ETC

In a nutshell, it's safe to say that ETC is the middle ground between the philosophies and technical implementations of BTC and ETH. And if you think it's just a speculative pump and dump asset with no future, then maybe you should do a little more research.

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/07/future-of-ethereum-classic-etc-and-how-its-different-to-ethereum-eth/
kikiyo

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:16:44 AM

I also think that we still in a downtrend and this everything went slithly up just becuase everything was oversold. I hope to be wrong of course but imo everything still bearish
but in this week I see the ETC Chart is goes up, from $ 14 to $ 17.8 if this situation continues maybe ETC will reach $ 20 to $ 24. and I am very happy if the price goes up to $ 30
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

Emerald Wallet v.1.0
https://coindar.org/en/event/ethereum-classic-etc-emerald-wallet-v10-11227
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:34:10 PM

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

ethhereum classic green, if strong reach $ 30 tomorrow day, I am still waiting to pass the resistance and may still rise again when it is reached.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

attention ethereum developers who want to be part of a moon ramp

there is a new ethereum clone called aura it is 1-2 cents each right now and has a developer who actually delivers on his timeline and a community that is waiting for developers to come to the blockchain all aura needs is dapps and dapp developers

so if you are an etheruem geth developer who wants to be the first person or one of the first people to put a smart contact on a blockchain with a bunch of people waiting for smart contracts to be put on the blockchain you can trade your smart contract token for a bunch of aura and be part of bringing the value up so you can make a ton of money and the more people that do this the higher the price goes

here is the aura geth console
https://github.com/YouStock/go-aura

Thank you for all the information but please do this in separate topic because this is like creating your own sell stand in someone store  Grin
alevlaslo

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:13:48 AM

ethhereum classic green, if strong reach $ 30 tomorrow day, I am still waiting to pass the resistance and may still rise again when it is reached.

previously, ETC was behind those guys many, but is now at the level  Smiley

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

ETC trading volume looking really good  Cool

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

I agree and it is not like the market feels as if it's going to explode tomorrow. You never know, but for now sideways.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
AZDIN

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

Ethereum Classic is an open-sourced Blockchain-based platform that enables smart-contracts and has a Turing-complete programming language. Ethereum Classic came to existence after Ethereum hard fork that took place in 2016 after The DAO collapse.

The Ethereum Classic is the original Ethereum Blockchain supported by the people who believed in the core principles of Ethereum like the immutability of Blockchain and “code is law.” They denied the necessity of a hard fork to fix the damage after someone exploited The DAO vulnerabilities.

As the original Ethereum, ETC provides smart-contracts and a development platform. It also provides the Emerald Software Developer Kit: a toolkit, unique to ETC, made for building DAPPS (decentralized applications). The ETC team aims to use its product in the Internet of Things to provide machine-to-machine communication.

AZDIN

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

Ethereum Classic is an open-sourced Blockchain-based platform that enables smart-contracts and has a Turing-complete programming language. Ethereum Classic came to existence after Ethereum hard fork that took place in 2016 after The DAO collapse.

The Ethereum Classic is the original Ethereum Blockchain supported by the people who believed in the core principles of Ethereum like the immutability of Blockchain and “code is law.” They denied the necessity of a hard fork to fix the damage after someone exploited The DAO vulnerabilities.

As the original Ethereum, ETC provides smart-contracts and a development platform. It also provides the Emerald Software Developer Kit: a toolkit, unique to ETC, made for building DAPPS (decentralized applications). The ETC team aims to use its product in the Internet of Things to provide machine-to-machine communication.

AZDIN

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

Huh?

but in this week I see the ETC Chart is goes up, from $ 14 to $ 17.8 if this situation continues maybe ETC will reach $ 20 to $ 24. and I am very happy if the price goes up to $ 30
alevlaslo

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:28:07 AM

After such Vitalik statements ETH can remove from Coinbase, and all will start to move to the ETC

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

After such Vitalik statements ETH can remove from Coinbase, and all will start to move to the ETC

What did Vitalik say? is he quiting ETH?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

The ETC project has room for sustainable development, and interested investors buying coins is a correct investment strategy. The current price is very good.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

The ETC project has room for sustainable development, and interested investors buying coins is a correct investment strategy. The current price is very good.
I am excited to always study very cool projects like Ethereum Classic, which develops the scope of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 »
  Print  

Jump to: