Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Avalon ASIC Batch #2 Sales Update (Last Updated 2013-02-12 17:56 EST)  (Read 43252 times)
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 02:01:34 AM

Is there anyone else who hasn't received confirmation from Avalon for their order of the original batch #2 at this point or is it just me?

I only got one from Walletbit.

I received confirmation from Walletbit for payment and address verification.. was good enough for me. Specially since all Avalon will do is log into Walletbit to verify the order themselves which is the same information.

How did you get address verification from them?

I just asked through the http://support.walletbit.com

This results in:

"Invalid email or password"...despite being logged in to walletbit with the very same email and password.

Okay fine, I guess stupidly you must set up another account to get support. I sent this information over a week ago and have heard nothing but crickets. Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bittenbob (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 03:04:19 AM

This results in:

"Invalid email or password"...despite being logged in to walletbit with the very same email and password.

Okay fine, I guess stupidly you must set up another account to get support. I sent this information over a week ago and have heard nothing but crickets. Roll Eyes
[/quote]

Support accounts are separate from WalletBit accounts. I hope your ticket was answered to your satisfaction.
creativex

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 03:23:43 AM

I have received payment confirmation from walletbit by not logging in, but instead simply sending a ticket. TY, it's nice to finally have some confirmation from someone that this payment took place.

Now does anybody know how I turn this information into an acknowledged batch 2 order at Avalon's store? Currently it says I have no valid orders, though I can prove I've paid. Some have apparently received proper order #s since the botched batch 2 order open date.

loufiethecat

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Triple B Mining - triplebmining.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2013, 02:55:01 PM

Ive recieved nothing from AVAlon from the botched order in batch 2 on feb 3rd. I have a confirm walletbit though. I've PM'd BitSyncom due to an Urgent Shipping address change as he stated to do in the thread dedicated to that. I included my wallet bit tickect number and my order email and my support ticket number to avalon. Apparently he is looking into them himself personally.... still waiting.......

BitSyncom PLEASE GET BACK TO ME! asap a confirmation email is useless unless you double check the shipping address.

The Triple B Group

Hybrid BTC/LTC mining BOND GPU/ASIC-triplebmining.com

Triple B Delivery
creativex

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 05:33:12 PM

Ive recieved nothing from AVAlon from the botched order in batch 2 on feb 3rd. I have a confirm walletbit though. I've PM'd BitSyncom due to an Urgent Shipping address change as he stated to do in the thread dedicated to that. I included my wallet bit tickect number and my order email and my support ticket number to avalon. Apparently he is looking into them himself personally.... still waiting.......

BitSyncom PLEASE GET BACK TO ME! asap a confirmation email is useless unless you double check the shipping address.

+1

I now have the walletbit confirmation and the blockchain.info, but Avalon's site still maintains that I have no orders. I've entered my current shipping address there just as I did when I placed the order, but since nothing coming back to me has a confirmed shipping address on it or even confirmation of my order with Avalon it makes me uneasy.

buyshowher

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 01:31:04 AM

I'm waiting for my batch#1 Huh
mog

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 10:33:44 PM

confirmation from walletbit, nothing from BitSyncom resembling a confirmation even though he slightly responded once.
I really dislike the cavalier attitude from someone who's accepted quite a large amount money for a product's which have not been delivered.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 09:52:47 PM

This results in:

Support accounts are separate from WalletBit accounts. I hope your ticket was answered to your satisfaction.
[/quote]

hope you can help me

Hello i have sent in support ticket over a week ago and still no response can you look into this for me this is regarding walletbit

Ticket: #MXP-178-85852

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █