Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Avalon ASIC Batch #2 Sales Update (Last Updated 2013-02-12 17:56 EST)  (Read 43258 times)
bittenbob (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:16:12 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2013, 10:56:04 PM by bittenbob

As many of you are aware there were some issues with the Avalon sale earlier today. As a result, many orders were processed at unrealistic rates. Only a very small number of orders were actually processed at the correct price. This has prompted us to make the following decision:

All orders for incorrect amounts will be fully refunded.

WalletBit will return these funds to the Bitcoin addresses they were sent from. These units will be restored to the sales queue. At a time of Avalon's choosing they will re-open sales for these remaining units. All orders processed at the correct exchange rate will still be honored.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

[Update 2013-02-03 3:03 EST]

All orders which have paid the full and proper amount for each Avalon unit will be honored. This means if your order said 0.05BTC and you later paid the correct amount (~75BTC) that your order will be fulfilled. Please create a support ticket with Avalon to confirm your order details with them personally. The remaining Avalon units will be going on sale tomorrow.

http://support.avalon-asic.com

[Update 2013-02-04 00:28 EST]

All orders which were partially paid for in amounts such as 0.05BTC are being given an opportunity to finish paying for their orders instead of being refunded. If you were expecting a refund and haven't already done so please create a ticket with WalletBit or Avalon's support desks for details on how to finish paying for your order. If you did not pay any amount for your order then a placeholder has not been made and you will get a chance to make your order again when the next round begins. This is non-negotiable. For those who have still not managed to secure a unit there will still be many available in the next round of orders.

[Update 2013-02-12 17:56 EST]

All partially paid orders from 2012-02-02 have a deadline of 2013-02-13 17:00 EST to complete payment.All orders which have not been paid in full will be refunded to the sending address unless otherwise instructed. Payment instructions can be obtained and return addresses can be given to WalletBit support at http://support.walletbit.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:20:28 PM

What about the orders where a person can still pay since they kept the url to bitwallet's site and the price looks accurate?
For example: https://walletbit.com/pay?token=blahblahblah... which still works if I goto it.

I was one who did not want to pay such a tiny amount that was wrong... but did keep track of things enough where
I could pay once things have been ironed out.
kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:21:47 PM

There is no FROM address in bitcoin.

Are you also planning to reimburse people when you send their payments into the void?

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
Vicus

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:22:49 PM

So, after all this, we will do this race again? No way.
BitSyncom, you have all orders list. Give priority whom on the list in excuse of your and Walletbit fuckup.
dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 05:24:01 PM

I would prefer that customers who were unable to pay the full amount have an opportunity to pay in full instead of returning the units to another free-for-all, but i'm sure that others (who were not able to place any order at all), will have a different opinion.

What you are doing is probably the most fair action that can be taken.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
eleuthria
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:24:43 PM

Are you also planning to reimburse people when you send their payments into the void?

You are mistaken.  There is a FROM address in bitcoin [inputs into the transaction].  There might be multiple FROM addresses, but they are there.  

EDIT: The only problem I would see with it is if somebody did something foolish like try to withdraw coins from an exchange directly to the "Pay to" address.

RIP BTC Guild, April 2011 - June 2015
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:25:50 PM

You are mistaken.  There is a FROM address in bitcoin [inputs into the transaction].  There might be multiple FROM addresses, but they are there.

Doesn't that assume you were using the bitcoin client and it will come back to you directly?
What if the user used mtgox like mentioned below?

Foolish.. that is exactly the first user's point. One cannot assume when sending money back.
kjj
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:26:41 PM

You run a pool that has not just one, but two different ways to generate payments that can't be returned in the way they are planning to do.

I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
dust

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 05:28:24 PM

Let's be honest, anyone sending the wrong amount of coins was well aware that it might be lost or refunded.  I considered the 4 USD paid well worth it for a chance at getting a spot in the batch.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:28:43 PM

As many of you are aware there were some issues with the Avalon sale earlier today. As a result, many orders were processed at unrealistic rates. Only a very small number of orders were actually processed at the correct price. This has prompted us to make the following decision:

WalletBit will return these funds to the Bitcoin addresses they were sent from. These units will be restored to the sales queue. At a time of Avalon's choosing they will re-open sales for these remaining units. All orders processed at the correct exchange rate will still be honored.

What about the people who paid for other people's orders???

People were reporting cross over, that their payment was complete but the payment was applied to someone else's name, address, etc.

eleuthria
Legendary

Activity: 1750

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:30:15 PM

You run a pool that has not just one, but two different ways to generate payments that can't be returned in the way they are planning to do.

I suppose I should have expected it [and I did try to edit my post but the forum is so damn slow lately].  I just don't understand why so many users send funds from a source they don't control.

RIP BTC Guild, April 2011 - June 2015
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 05:42:20 PM

Thank you for the update bittenbob.    

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:46:16 PM

i got into the cart quickly after it opened but got flipped to a Wordpress sign up window which in turn flipped me out of the cart permanently that only charged 0.15 BTC/$3 USD for a 2 unit order.  there was never even a Bitcoin payment option.  totally confusing.  what about us?
rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:50:01 PM

This doesn't make sense though.

The people who paid the incorrect amounts did so to submit the order, as that was their only option.

Why not keep the orders and simply send a new payment request for each order, this is very easy to do and honors the transaction.

It was out of people's control on who recieved a correct payment page, and who received and incorrect payment page.
zefir
Donator

Activity: 919

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:59:59 PM

Shit happens.

In an attempt to fight the technical problems I opened an account at WalletBit and sent BTC to pay for 3 Avalon units.

Since 0.89% were deducted from the deposit, could you please state whether your refund decision also includes reimbursement of the deposit fees?

Thanks

okahira

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:13:28 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2013, 06:26:38 PM by okahira

Strange thing happened to me http://blockchain.info/address/1DEHG5dRWxshoGqxV8TqLztSf6WGKoFNYP
At first it required me to pay 60.60299985 BTC
I paid and the amout changed
It required me to pay the remaining 0.00468308 BTC
I did it and it changed again
I paid again and finally it seems completed but I haven't got any confirmation email yet
Is it a successful payment or the incorrect amounts payment?

Edit:Just now the coins have been moved to somewhere else. Is this supposed to happen?
Integ
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1010

!

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:14:53 PM

You just dishonored and do not want to admit it. In such a situation, the return of funds is not a correction of mistakes. I wish you continue their business in the same way.

Ecли Bы дaвнo coбиpaлиcь oтпpaвить мнe дeньги, нo бoялиcь пpeдлoжить - y Bac ecть шaнc cдeлaть этo! - гoкc кинyл мeня нa 31248 caтoши!
1NiWhDiKGfyWj4EoJXDLm1J3SXsZSjUCjB (пoлyчeнo, cпacибo! )))
zefir
Donator

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:18:56 PM

Do you take a fee on deposits to WalletBit? My balance and what I deposited (less the purchase) are not equal Sad

Yes, see my post above.

I was surprised too, this was the first service that took deposit fees I met so far. And you really need to dig the site to find that information - I would expect to find it alongside the deposit address...

Anyhow, after this disaster I'd expect some fairness and the fees to be refunded in full.

Let's hope and wait.

spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:19:32 PM

bittenbob,

this is my payment for two units

http://blockchain.info/tx-index/6b698d60124ca67f5b5d81643a0f5f65dab2c12b152f95bcc41f1f7d1c6be7e4

did you receive it correctly?  Are there any issues? Why didn't I get any confirmation?

I've paid in guest mode, but my email address was correctly filled in.

Any info _truly_ appreciated.

spiccioli
World

Activity: 743

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:23:25 PM

I just don't understand why so many users send funds from a source they don't control.
+1
This has been the worst online shopping experience in my life.
Avalon,WalletBit you lose one unsatisfied customer.

Supporting people with beautiful creative ideas. Bitcoin is because of the developers,exchanges,merchants,miners,investors,users,machines and blockchain technologies work together.
Keninishna

Activity: 556

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:27:42 PM

any idea when the site will be back up? I have bitcoins ready to be spent at walletbit.
Integ
Legendary

!

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:28:37 PM

This has been the worst online shopping experience in my life.
Avalon,WalletBit you lose one unsatisfied customer.
I hope, they will lose all. It's just the discrediting of the idea of mixed payments.

Ecли Bы дaвнo coбиpaлиcь oтпpaвить мнe дeньги, нo бoялиcь пpeдлoжить - y Bac ecть шaнc cдeлaть этo! - гoкc кинyл мeня нa 31248 caтoши!
regular

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:31:02 PM

I'm guessing Walletbit was chosen because they take the juice from the buyer whereas the other processors charge the seller.
Dalkore
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 06:32:31 PM

Lets all relax and let them work through these issues.  Support at Walletbit was quick to get back to me and I have a pending ticket at Avalon.  That is what people should use so they can get an organized list of all the issues and questions.     They are likely overwhelmed as well and when dealing with Bitcoins is like cash, make a mistake and you can take real losses.  

Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:41:56 PM

Lets all relax and let them work through these issues.  Support at Walletbit was quick to get back to me and I have a pending ticket at Avalon.  That is what people should use so they can get an organized list of all the issues and questions.     They are likely overwhelmed as well and when dealing with Bitcoins is like cash, make a mistake and you can take real losses.  

Dalkore,

where did you open a ticket at Avalon? In their store even after login there is nothing which resembles an issue tracking form/button/email...

Thanks.

spiccioli
bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:52:23 PM

If your payments were made from an address you don't control (ie MTGox) please get in contact with WalletBit support. All incomplete orders will be refunded and we want to make sure they are processed correctly. Please make sure to include your order and payment details.

Once again - IF YOU DO NOT CONTROL THE BITCOIN ADDRESS YOU MADE PAYMENT FROM PLEASE CONTACT WALLETBIT SUPPORT
spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:58:53 PM

If your payments were made from an address you don't control (ie MTGox) please get in contact with WalletBit support. All incomplete orders will be refunded and we want to make sure they are processed correctly. Please make sure to include your order and payment details.

Once again - IF YOU DO NOT CONTROL THE BITCOIN ADDRESS YOU MADE PAYMENT FROM PLEASE CONTACT WALLETBIT SUPPORT

bittenbob,

I've sent an email to support@walletbit.com but it got bounced saying it was spamming!! Sad

Please get in touch with me, I've written a personal message to you here.

spiccioli.

fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 07:01:08 PM

What about the orders where a person can still pay since they kept the url to bitwallet's site and the price looks accurate?
For example: https://walletbit.com/pay?token=blahblahblah... which still works if I goto it.

I was one who did not want to pay such a tiny amount that was wrong... but did keep track of things enough where
Vicus

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 07:06:44 PM

I did that way: refreshed page, amount looks correct, paid via my Bitcoin wallet and end up with message: "Incorrect Configuration, did you input your Token ?".
Now sent request to support stuff to approve transaction to Avalon or to refund it back to me. They answered:
All Avalon orders are being reviewed and successful orders will be confirmed . We are manually processing the details from every order right now as we investigate issues. We will be unable to look into your specific request until we complete this manual review process. I will attach a follow up in this ticket to make sure we get back to you. We thank you for your patience during this time.
So, waiting future answers....
Integ
Legendary

!

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 07:09:00 PM

bittenbob, you must set the correct order, but did not return the money! Losses from your mistakes much more of this stuff.

fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 07:09:50 PM

I did that way: refreshed page, amount looks correct, paid via my Bitcoin wallet and end up with message: "Incorrect Configuration, did you input your Token ?".
Now sent request to support stuff to approve transaction to Avalon or to refund it back to me. They answered:
All Avalon orders are being reviewed and successful orders will be confirmed . We are manually processing the details from every order right now as we investigate issues. We will be unable to look into your specific request until we complete this manual review process. I will attach a follow up in this ticket to make sure we get back to you. We thank you for your patience during this time.

Please update me when you find out. Thank you. I would like to pay but it appears they need some time to work on this. I cannot have 1500 in btc tied up until i am sure it is paying for a unit from batch #2.
neotrix

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 07:47:06 PM

bittenbob I pai 2 unit at like real price

Please keep us updated I didnt receive or anything

http://blockchain.info/th/tx/8937046c3183584d30ea63f10ccf02dbc328866ba185f38b5336c787803a90c1

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
Dalkore
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 08:54:41 PM

Dalkore,

where did you open a ticket at Avalon? In their store even after login there is nothing which resembles an issue tracking form/button/email...

Thanks.

spiccioli

Support Ticket at Avalon:  http://support.avalon-asic.com/home

Note:  I know this process could of gone better but I implore everyone to take a deep breath and collect your thoughts and state your case to Avalon.   I have done e-commerce for over 10 years (developing cart and customizing) and I know something this simple can have issues without tons of time to work out the bugs.  Put a ticket in and let them go through them and respond.  It will take time for the to work with the merchant processor to get the data they have and see if there is more data they can put together to figure out the plan for any errors. 

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 08:57:14 PM

I too hastily opened a walletbit account and deposited 100 BTC so that I would have it in place to pay for an order should I be able to place one.

Now I see that only 99.11 BTC is reflected in my Dashboard balance.

WTF?  Why should they charge me a fee to receive my funds?  It's not like it costs them anything.  This seems like a very shady thing to do.  Imagine if a bank tried this!  Talk about a bait and switch!

I think that walletbit was a poor choice as a payment processor on Avalon's part for the reason above.   Also because the site fell over under load, and also because it asks one to "blindly" send payment to a bitcoin address, without generating an email, or even providing so much an an order ID, payment ID, or any other kind of token aside from the bitcoin address itself.

Boo.  Walletbit--

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
beekeeper

Activity: 406

LTC

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 09:07:49 PM

EDIT: The only problem I would see with it is if somebody did something foolish like try to withdraw coins from an exchange directly to the "Pay to" address.

I did so and it wasn't foolish. I have no wallet, only wallets I keep around on mining pools and exchanges.. Sad

25Khs at 5W Litecoin USB dongle (FPGA), 45kHs overclocked
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310926
Litecoin FPGA shop -> http://ltcgear.com
spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 09:13:19 PM

I think that walletbit was a poor choice as a payment processor on Avalon's part for the reason above.   Also because the site fell over under load, and also because it asks one to "blindly" send payment to a bitcoin address, without generating an email, or even providing so much an an order ID, payment ID, or any other kind of token aside from the bitcoin address itself.

Boo.  Walletbit--

True,

I've recovered the url store.avalon-asics.com used to call wallet bit, it is in my browser history.

I can confirm that my email was correctly spelled, so they could have sent an email confirming the transaction and the bitcoin address used.

spiccioli
spiccioli
Legendary

nec sine labore

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 09:52:28 PM

I've just received a mail from WalletBit, the order has been acknowledged and I'm waiting for a confirmation from Avalon team/Yifu.

Thanks WalletBit for the quick reply.

spiccioli
BitcoinRate.com

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 10:28:49 PM

Just received an email saying I get the refund. However I don't want the refund I want to know I can safely transfer the rest of the money to you guys so I can pay for my order.

★ Get +16GB extra on your Dropbox: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142163.0
monkee

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 10:49:25 PM

The people who paid the incorrect amounts did so to submit the order, as that was their only option.

Why not keep the orders and simply send a new payment request for each order, this is very easy to do and honors the transaction.

It was out of people's control on who recieved a correct payment page, and who received and incorrect payment page.

this
BitcoinRate.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 10:51:24 PM

this

this indeed

★ Get +16GB extra on your Dropbox: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142163.0
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 11:07:19 PM

this

this indeed

By that logic so If the bug was not $1, but $10000 you guys would've still paid?

Again: there's no such thing as placeholder order

It was a bug and it will be refunded, and orders will open again in the future for those who did not manage to place an proper order.

this is final.

BitcoinRate.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 11:20:59 PM

No, that is another scenario which, firstly didn't happen, and secondly does not follow 'by that logic'.

I think we all thought paying the small amount would make sure you guys would know we were real customers that just didn't get the opportunity to pay the right amount and that we would get in front of the line to make the real payment. What else do you expect? That I pay 1500 dollar while clearly both the store site and walletbit site are fucked up.

But apparently you don't reward this behavior and are planning to screw over willing customers by letting them sacrifice another day's worth of effort and another round of needing luck to get through. Great job.

exahash

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 11:22:06 PM

I went through my history and got to the payment screen just now.  It's showing the right price in USD and BTC.  Should I pay?  I did not pay before.  I have no idea who to ask!
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 11:23:18 PM

I went through my history and got to the payment screen just now.  It's showing the right price in USD and BTC.  Should I pay?  I did not pay before.  I have no idea who to ask!

I would also like to know this.
I knew paying the small amount was wrong and simply held off.
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 11:24:01 PM

From hero to villain in a few days...

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Plazzman

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 11:33:46 PM

I would also like to know this.
I knew paying the small amount was wrong and simply held off.

[/quote]

Same here 4 times over... Was wrong amount every time and that is after the struggle to get correct amount in cart..
Good luck everyone as I will pass on Avalon at this point.. And that is final..!!!  Smiley
monkee

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 11:39:25 PM

it seems obvious to me to honor those partial sales and send out invoices* and quickly before btc changes much

only reason i can think that they would not just send an invoice is if more than 600 partial transactions + full sales took place

bitsyncom, we are not trying to rip you off, we are fans of you. let us pay you and you have evidence from the $1 transactions who your most dedicated fans are! we knew it was broken but trusted that you would be honorable, not like bfl Sad  you are supposed to be the honest asic vendor, please do not ruin it now, you were doing so well!
wknight
Legendary

Activity: 889

Bitcoin calls me an Orphan

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 11:41:18 PM

You can complain all you want. Shit was broke. Sucks for everyone. Just because you wont order the next time doesnt mean someone else wont take your place. There is a lot more demand then supply. Any new orders with BFL are now looking at end of April delivery.

Mining Both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
BitcoinRate.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 11:52:41 PM

You can complain all you want. Shit was broke. Sucks for everyone. Just because you wont order the next time doesnt mean someone else wont take your place. There is a lot more demand then supply. Any new orders with BFL are now looking at end of April delivery.

You're right, because there is more demand than supply it means Avalon can handle it like this. They won't lose any dollar or BTC over this for sure. But that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 11:55:30 PM

the real question becomes,

how much are you going to pay me for my batch 2 avalon?

Beepbop

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 11:57:02 PM

Maybe it has to do with Walletbit not being able to dump the BTC on the market fast enough to keep up with orders. It's not like it's smart to hold large amounts of USD tied up in BTC.
Dalkore
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 11:57:13 PM

it seems obvious to me to honor those partial sales and send out invoices* and quickly before btc changes much

only reason i can think that they would not just send an invoice is if more than 600 partial transactions + full sales took place

bitsyncom, we are not trying to rip you off, we are fans of you. let us pay you and you have evidence from the $1 transactions who your most dedicated fans are! we knew it was broken but trusted that you would be honorable, not like bfl Sad  you are supposed to be the honest asic vendor, please do not ruin it now, you were doing so well!

I don't think BitSyncom is being dishonest here.  He gave a direct answer, not one that everyone wants to hear, but a direct one. Yes there was issues but they had to make a call and for all we know, it could be a nightmare on their because of the volume of orders.  

They likely identified issues in their new shopping cart and process, fixing it and it will run smoother.   We should be more happy we actually have competition in the space and someone is shipping.  Lets not lose sight on that.  Make sure you get your Walletbit account setup and load it with coins once the new sale in announced so you can pay through the checkout much easier.  You never know, you might of not had a shot this time and actually you are getting another shot.  Cup is half full at this point.

Integ
Legendary

!

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 12:02:38 AM

Make sure you get your Walletbit account setup and load it with coins once the new sale in announced so you can pay through the checkout much easier.  You never know, you might of not had a shot this time and actually you are getting another shot.  Cup is half full at this point.
I had done all this in advance. And what's the use?

dust

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 12:20:54 AM

What will the advantage be to pre-loading a Walletbit account with btc?  Walletbit allows checkout by paying straight to an address.

monkee

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 01:21:50 AM

and i should have said "honorable" not honest.  i do not mean to accuse bitsyncom of dishonesty, i just wish they would honor the order of sales or checkouts. it's not like we are demanding he honor the price of $1, just the order in which people checked out.  it seems very reasonable, ethical, and easier for avalon to me.  plus, calling a "do over" when you have "no refunds" in red bold print is pretty hypocritical. i guess refunds are ok as long as it doesn't benefit the consumer.
mog

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 01:25:46 AM

I apologize for thinking walletbit knew how to operate as a payment processor.
Your company had the ball on this and dropped it. Great job.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 02:13:21 AM

This was the most epic fail I've ever seen in online payment processing. I've wasted hours trying to purchase a product from you guys and have absolutely nothing to show for it. Can you please test your own system before you waste hundreds of people's valuable time and risk everybody's funds and personal information? Perhaps you guys could even explain the process beforehand so people know what to expect?

el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 03:22:50 AM

I too hastily opened a walletbit account and deposited 100 BTC so that I would have it in place to pay for an order should I be able to place one.

Now I see that only 99.11 BTC is reflected in my Dashboard balance.

WTF?  Why should they charge me a fee to receive my funds?  It's not like it costs them anything.  This seems like a very shady thing to do.  Imagine if a bank tried this!  Talk about a bait and switch!

Boo.  Walletbit--

this. so much this.

The only problem I would see with it is if somebody did something foolish like try to withdraw coins from an exchange directly to the "Pay to" address.

I paid directly from within MTgox, do I get it back when you send to that address?

I also paid from Mt Gox

I paid from Mt. Gox assuming using a green address would speed up the whole thing....
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 03:45:39 AM

This was the most epic fail I've ever seen in online payment processing. I've wasted hours trying to purchase a product from you guys and have absolutely nothing to show for it. Can you please test your own system before you waste hundreds of people's valuable time and risk everybody's funds and personal information? Perhaps you guys could even explain the process beforehand so people know what to expect?

This.^^^

I am pleased Avalon is the real deal but how can you attempt to process ~$1,000,000 in customer orders and not have fully tested your software. Epic fail in my opinion. This isn't a kindergarten project. Real capital is being sent to you folks and based on the outcome it appears you aren't taking it very seriously.

Lol a "bug"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:04:27 AM

You know, Bitsyncom should reprogram their web page to institute a ticket system.

First thing you should see is "request a ticket". Bam, IP is recorded as an established session with a number. "Your session number is 233 of 600."

Additionally it should say "Your session will stay active for 20 minutes, then you will lose your spot".

With that ticket the server responds only to those with the established session and ignores any other user requests until the 20 minutes are up and someone can be assigned a new slot.

Those folks then order, checkout and pay. All inside of 20 minutes.

-----------------------

Then slots are freed and another number of folks take their spot. Order as many as they need, etc.

This stuff about a free for all where 1000 people hammer a server (or server instance) for the chance to order something at checkout seems pretty dodgy to me.

The whole current model of ordering is practically creating a whole DDOS situation only with legitimate traffic. No one gets to checkout in one piece with that much contention.

----------------------

Walletbit definitely did not have the capacity to handle that much traffic at checkout.
Bogart
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:11:20 AM

What will the advantage be to pre-loading a Walletbit account with btc?  Walletbit allows checkout by paying straight to an address.

Possibly better documentation? The paying straight to address page was atrocious, providing no information what-so-ever besides a price and an address. At least confirm you have my info before asking me to send funds. Common sense folks.

That's exactly why I did not pay in full when I was shown the screen, and instead paid a placeholder amount, intending to pay the remainder after I received some kind of order confirmation (no email was sent).

Now I've created a walletbit account and loaded 100 BTC into it, only to find that immediately now only 99.11 BTC remains of my funds.

They had better have things working smoothly when batch #2 relaunches.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Vicus

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:12:24 AM

Please update me when you find out. Thank you. I would like to pay but it appears they need some time to work on this. I cannot have 1500 in btc tied up until i am sure it is paying for a unit from batch #2.
Walletbit stuff answered, that I have one (last, that I made with URL in cache) successful transaction but they need to verify shipping details, before order processed. I gave it them. Waiting reply.
GernMiester

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:25:04 AM

I just don't understand why so many users send funds from a source they don't control.

+100
I have been saying the same thing but I add things like stupid and moron and get ignored, literally....  Cheesy LOL..
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:27:18 AM

Walletbit stuff answered, that I have one (last, that I made with URL in cache) successful transaction but they need to verify shipping details, before order processed. I gave it them. Waiting reply.

I was waiting for avalon to make some type of annoucement for our situation but it looks like i need to open two tickets.
It sounds like you would not recommend using that link in my cache?
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002

Bitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:34:17 AM

+100
I have been saying the same thing but I add things like stupid and moron and get ignored, literally....  Cheesy LOL..

I could not see any other option to pay.. From my point of view, it looks like the only way to pay is from a walletbit account !  I do not like this way at all.. anyone can point me where they got the option to pay from their bitcoin client or from MtGox please ?

And walletbit seems to take a huge cut only on deposit.. kinda weird.... and unfair !
Vicus

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:39:08 AM

I was waiting for avalon to make some type of annoucement for our situation but it looks like i need to open two tickets.
I don't know. I did that when they were busy by reviewing transactions and my goal was that they will review this transaction too and process it. Now it seems, that they completed handjob with Avalon and processing tickets. While there is no announcements from BitSyncom, its good idea at least write ticket to Walletbit and ask, will they process your payment, made via saved URL redirection from store.avalon-asics.com.
Vicus

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 05:22:58 AM

I don't know. I did that when they were busy by reviewing transactions and my goal was that they will review this transaction too and process it. Now it seems, that they completed handjob with Avalon and processing tickets. While there is no announcements from BitSyncom, its good idea at least write ticket to Walletbit and ask, will they process your payment, made via saved URL redirection from store.avalon-asics.com.
And finally got respond from Walletbit support:
Those details match what we have on file so I can confirm your order has been processed correctly on our end. From here it is up to Avalon to perform a final confirmation of your
order details.
TY Walletbit.
neotrix

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 07:54:39 AM

After a sucess yerterday to reach wallet bit and pay my 151 btc, walletbit server is gone. My order was also no reflect.

A simple email to walletbit got the reply in 10 minutes today with my order updated (waiting now avalon email). As said in my email to walletbit I was very dissapinted by this situation anyway I like the fact they were able to fix it within 10 min after my email. Due the fail of yesterday i was sure to wait few days as their support could be overloaded. Thanks to walletbit for being able to provide such fast support and to fix their mistake quicly.

https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:04:13 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2013, 08:52:51 AM by bittenbob

OP Updated with new information

All orders which have paid the full and proper amount for each Avalon unit will be honored. This means if your order said 0.05BTC and you later paid the correct amount (~75BTC) that your order will be fulfilled. Please create a support ticket with Avalon to confirm your order details with them personally. The remaining Avalon units will be going on sale tomorrow.

Keninishna

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:08:41 AM

What time tomorrow!?!? 9am est?
Elokane

Activity: 817

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 08:30:56 AM

How do I create a support ticket with Avalon?

After being redirected to Walletbit from the Avalon store I sent them my 0.05 BTC as a guest. Should I send the rest to the same address?
(I have a picture of the prcess and the transaction is documented in the block explorer)

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
el_rlee
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:36:29 AM

support@avalon-asic.com

BenTuras

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:44:10 AM

or submit a ticket on http://support.avalon-asic.com/ like I did and got a positive reply a few minutes ago :-)

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
neotrix

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 09:00:16 AM

Got reply in 2 minutes thanks bitsymcom  Smiley

Hi xxxxx,

This order checks out correctly.

Integ
Legendary

!

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 09:55:14 AM

I also received a positive response from the Avalon. "Your Order has been fixed, and appears correctly in our system."
Probably, order details will appear later?

P.S. Walletbit is silent.

sounds

Activity: 140

1221iZanNi5igK7oAA7AWmYjpsyjsRbLLZ

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 09:55:51 AM

I guess Avalon is handling their part of the transactions better now.
szuetam

Activity: 377
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 11:54:05 AM

What time exactly?
o_dima

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 12:28:35 PM

Did they allready fill all 2-nd batch with all of 600 orders?
I steell see  "Status: Investigating Issues" on the product page, but after clicking the picture now I've got another page with decription and phrase:
----
Product not in stock
This product has sold out.
----
Am I missing something?
neotrix

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 12:43:20 PM

Did they allready fill all 2-nd batch with all of 600 orders?
I steell see  "Status: Investigating Issues" on the product page, but after clicking the picture now I've got another page with decription and phrase:
----
Product not in stock
This product has sold out.
----
Am I missing something?

Yes they sold all I think but they wait until tomorrow to see if all are paid. If some are left they will reopen tomorrow as I readed.

I also received a positive response from the Avalon. "Your Order has been fixed, and appears correctly in our system."
Probably, order details will appear later?

P.S. Walletbit is silent.

About order details and all I contacted them to request my order details as it has been fixed manually.

Here the reply

Hi xxxx,

Once this issue is resolved a new order confirmation email will be sent which contains this information and others.

I will update here when i will got my order infos anyway my 2 units are confirmed so Smiley

Bogart
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 12:47:06 PM

Yes, when exactly?

Also, does "tomorrow" mean Sunday the 3rd or Monday the 4th?

szuetam

Activity: 377
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 02:01:31 PM

Yes, when exactly?

Also, does "tomorrow" mean Sunday the 3rd or Monday the 4th?

+1
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 02:03:08 PM

Time to break the F5 key for the entire day. Actually I think i am going mountain biking instead Smiley

Keninishna

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 03:37:15 PM

looks like they put the avalon back in stock but im getting token errors at walletbit :/
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 03:44:39 PM

looks like they put the avalon back in stock but im getting token errors at walletbit :/
+1
TAiS46

Activity: 222

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 04:08:06 PM

+1
+1
creativex

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:32:12 PM

this

this indeed

By that logic so If the bug was not $1, but $10000 you guys would've still paid?

Again: there's no such thing as placeholder order

It was a bug and it will be refunded, and orders will open again in the future for those who did not manage to place an proper order.

this is final.

Final eh...you mean for a few hours? Just outsource your sales guys, you plainly have no idea what you're doing. I've been ready with funds in hand for two of your sales, spent hours moving funds around and TRYING to order and still have nothing. Now you're rewarding those that sent bitcents...swell.

Your broken website is allowing me to add products right now then saying there are none btw. Roll Eyes

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 04:33:25 PM

Worked for me. Order IN .. finally.. now time for my bike ride in the snow!

Tesla71

Activity: 302
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:36:25 PM

+1

but no email confirmation yet
Bogart
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:38:22 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2013, 05:56:18 PM by Bogart

Woohoo!  Order succcess!

If you register for an Avalon Store (wordpress) account, and login, you can avoid the session/token issues.  At least it worked for me.

I'd make an account anyway for order tracking purposes.

I also used a walletbit account, not "guest pay".

https://i.imgur.com/SaUKje4.png

Still no email.   Roll Eyes

Why on earth does walletbit not have a transaction history?

Edit: Oh, they do.  If you scroll down on the "Dashboard" page.

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 04:39:18 PM

Woohoo!  Order succcess!

If you register for an Avalon Store (wordpress) account, and login, you can avoid the session/token issues.  At least it worked for me.

I'd make an account anyway for order tracking purposes.

I also used a walletbit account, not "guest pay".

https://i.imgur.com/SaUKje4.png

Worked for me also that way.. but i did guest pay.. went just fine

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 04:40:00 PM

I did notice i could only purchase 1.. which is fine with me..

mtbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 876

Etherscan.io

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:53:38 PM

Managed to put in an order at last, hopefully this does not end like another bAsic.

Anyone get a confirmation email though?

EtherScan::Ethereum Block Explorer | BlockScan::Coming Soon
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 04:55:05 PM

I had no luck at http://launch.avalon-asics.com, still had a "wait" icon when I pressed the purchase button.

However, when I used http://shop-avalon-asic.pagodabox.com/?wpsc-product=avalon-asic-unit, the shopping cart did not "oops". The WalletBit portion of the excercise went fine, although he purchase page could do with more explanations for guest payers.

Now waiting on purchase confirmation email.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
mtbitcoin
Legendary

Etherscan.io

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:58:05 PM

I had no luck at http://launch.avalon-asics.com, still had a "wait" icon when I pressed the purchase button.

However, when I used http://shop-avalon-asic.pagodabox.com/?wpsc-product=avalon-asic-unit, the shopping cart did not "oops". The WalletBit portion of the excercise went fine, although he purchase page could do with more explanations for guest payers.

Have you tried creating an account on the store.avalon-asics.com page first before placing your order? I tried and it went through quite easily but no confirmation email yet though

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 05:00:13 PM

Have you tried creating an account on the store.avalon-asics.com page first before placing your order? I tried and it went through quite easily but no confirmation email yet though

.... the shopping cart did not "oops".

I finally have a smileyface.

Edit: to answer your question, yes I did.

darkip

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 05:01:39 PM

Just did 2 orders (as the shopping cart would only allow 1 per order). Hopefully this is OK?
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 05:03:46 PM

Just did 2 orders (as the shopping cart would only allow 1 per order). Hopefully this is OK?

I am assuming yes as it didn't say 1 per household.

Keninishna

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 05:06:21 PM

If you register an account it wont send you an email i had to do a password reset before it let me log in, i did get my order through though no email confirm yet
Tesla71

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 05:21:08 PM

seems sold out ?
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 05:21:59 PM

seems sold out ?

Yes.. sold out

mtbitcoin
Legendary

Etherscan.io

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 05:28:39 PM

that was quick.. though i suspect it might be released in batches. As there were no announcements the previous batch could have been a test batch

neotrix

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 05:50:07 PM

If you register an account it wont send you an email i had to do a password reset before it let me log in, i did get my order through though no email confirm yet

We all waiting for an email confirm, according support they will sent all emails with order details, at end after they fixed all previous prob. This is what they replied me today for my order of yesterday.

DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002

Bitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 06:44:15 PM

batch 2 take 2 sold out already ?
o_dima

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 06:53:47 PM

payed as guest about an hour ago, and got no confirmation no order number.
Avalon support replyed fast (probably avtomatically) - they created ticket at bitsyncom.freshdesk and now I have ticked number - hope this digits will be lucky enogh for my 75 BTC  : )
zefir
Donator

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:32:43 PM

Got my support request from WalletBit processed and I must say I am deeply disappointed Sad

They are not going to refund the fees taken from people that tried to resolve their payment processing fuck-up with opening an account there and transferring coins to pay their Avalon ASICs. Means you're a winner if you paid <1BTC for 3 ASICs to a guest account (will get it refunded) and a looser if you tried to do the next appropriate way (no ASICs, lost fees).

Go choke on this 35$, WalletBit. But this is not the way you are going to replace CC or PayPal.

TAiS46

Activity: 222

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 09:01:56 PM

Got my support request from WalletBit processed and I must say I am deeply disappointed Sad

They are not going to refund the fees taken from people that tried to resolve their payment processing fuck-up with opening an account there and transferring coins to pay their Avalon ASICs. Means you're a winner if you paid <1BTC for 3 ASICs to a guest account (will get it refunded) and a looser if you tried to do the next appropriate way (no ASICs, lost fees).

Go choke on this 35$, WalletBit. But this is not the way you are going to replace CC or PayPal.

same problem for me. WalletBit is doing no good business my opinion.
Hope, that I must never work together with them. (Bitcoin-24)

I deposit 500BTC and lost about 50-60 EUR for fees, because
I withdraw the BTC back to my wallet. Very unserious service.

imagin you pay 500 EUR / USD into your bank account and
your bank deduct fees for it Cheesy
hope that WalletBit will not succeed with they business.
Maybe it is time for a bitcoin-24 payment system Tongue
coastermonger

Activity: 367

Find me at Bitrated

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 10:51:46 PM

It's interesting that Bitsyncom chose alternate payment processors each time in order to increase the awareness in the bitcoin community.

Except, I feel like I got absolutely screwed by walletbit by being forced to to use them.  

I wanted to pay as a guest the first time around because I didn't want to pay Walletbit's exorbitant fees.  This method of course, did not work when the sites crashed.  
So trying to do it the right way, I transferred 98 BTC into a new WB account (to be sure I had enough to buy an avalon), gritting my teeth and paying their fee just to deposit it.  

It gets better, when I heard the site crashed and the sale was postponed I begrudgingly withdrew my BTC from their site and back into my wallet.  Then I saw that the avalon store was back up and they weren't taking guest payments, so I had to transfer my BTC back to them Walletbit AGAIN and pay their fees AGAIN just to purchase an Avalon. It was a total headache, not straightforward at all.

More grief came later in the day when I couldn't print out my 3rd layer secuity card.  Just clicking the "print secure card" button ensuredthat I could never again see the numbers on the internet, not even my history would let me access it.  I'm amazed that after 3 calls to their tech support I was even able to get it reversed.

Walletbit, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I guarantee that I will never, ever use your service again as long as
1) You charge consumers such ridiculous fees. (Maybe consider a cap so high BTC transactions don't feel screwed?)
2) You use update your confirmation process.  It takes much longer than necessary.

Bitcoin is about innovating low cost, high speed ways to move money, and you as a company are mucking it up.

Bitsyncom, please never make us use Walletbit again.

In unrelated news, did anyone who preordered get a confirmation email from avalon yet?

Bitrated user: Rees.
01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 11:08:40 PM

In unrelated news, did anyone who preordered get a confirmation email from avalon yet?
I'm still waiting... Anyone received confirmation from 2.2 batch?
bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 11:51:31 PM

WalletBit would like to apologize for any inconveniences related to our server issues during the first ordering process. Your enthusiasm for ordering the Avalon unleashed a DDOS-like demand for our server resources and transactions we have never seen before.

Some people commented on our servers ability to cope with the load yesteday. It is true that it did not perform very well but we have since addressed all the issues which were causing problems. We have fortified our servers and refined our code to assure this won't happen again.

We have solved all issues related to ordering performance and are prepared to open orders for the remaining units. The remaining units will be sold at a time announced by Avalon. Please keep checking their website and this forum for updates on the Avalon sale.

It appears many people are upset that WalletBit charges a fee in light they did not get a chance to make an order. Please note that any Bitcoin wallet can be used to pay a WalletBit merchant. WalletBit provided no guarantees that an account with us would secure an order spot with Avalon.

WalletBit's deposit fee is clearly listed on our pricing page at https://walletbit.com/pricing. This is bolded at the bottom of every user page on WalletBit's website. It is WalletBit's policy not to refund transaction fees and we will be standing by this policy. We urge you to take this time to explore WalletBits additional features

If you have a large balance of Bitcoins in your account I recommend trying our Bank Transfer service. If you fill out your bank profile details, once approved all Bitcoins will be automatically converted to your selected currency. This will only cost an additional 1.86% on top of the 0.89%.

Please note minimum fees per bank transfer apply and you should set your minimum transfer level appropriately. Unlike our competitors there is no maximum amount that can be transfered to your bank account.

If anyone is experiencing issues with their Secure Card they can contact WalletBit support. We will be happy to help you resolve them. In order to reset your secure card we will usually require some sort of security verification process. Once completed your Secure Card is reset and available to print again. Please note you also have the ability to disable Secure Card from your account menu.
01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 11:54:53 PM

Please note you also have the ability to disable Secure Card from your account menu.
I disabled the secure card option but payment didn't go through so I logged out and sent payment as a guess. I think I paid double fee because I had already made a deposit on WalletBit...
bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 12:02:11 AM

Please note you also have the ability to disable Secure Card from your account menu.
I disabled the secure card option but payment didn't go through so I logged out and sent payment as a guess. I think I paid double fee because I had already made a deposit on WalletBit...

If you sent payment from another Bitcoin wallet then the Bitcoins sent to your WalletBit account are still safe. There are no fees for paying to a WalletBit merchant, only for Bitcoin deposits. If you are still having secure card issues I hope you have contacted WalletBit support.
Vicus

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 12:06:04 AM

bittenbob, when the refund batch will be processed? Its almost 1 days from support e-mail, where your stuff told, that I will get refund for "placeholder" orders... Still no refund.
01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 12:06:55 AM

If you sent payment from another Bitcoin wallet then the Bitcoins sent to your WalletBit account are still safe. There are no fees for paying to a WalletBit merchant, only for Bitcoin deposits. If you are still having secure card issues I hope you have contacted WalletBit support.
Yes I resolved my issue with the secure card when I wanted to cashout my bitcoin deposit.
creativex

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 04:14:13 AM

Walletbit is the paypal of BTC in my book. Ugh.

01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 04:22:52 AM

PayPal is more intuitive and they hide the fees from the customers.
creativex

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 04:39:54 AM

...yeah but then they freeze your account or steal from you and hand the funds over to a buyer while doing nothing to get the item you sold back. Meh...it's probably a wash.

01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 04:45:27 AM

...yeah but then they freeze your account or steal from you and hand the funds over to a buyer while doing nothing to get the item you sold back. Meh...it's probably a wash.
I was making allusion about the buyer experience. I hope WalletBit will improve their checkout system and stop charging fees from customers deposit.
Vicus

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 05:00:10 AM

Just received mail from WalletBit support:

I have excellent news for you. It seems Avalon has had a change of heart and you have an opportunity to complete paying for your two additional orders. These are two additional orders for two units (4 in total). One has received a payment of approximately 0.15 BTC while the other had none.

We have decided to use a value of 76.2 BTC per unit for manually processed orders. Since you ordered 2, your total would be 152.4 BTC but you have already paid approximately 0.15 BTC. This means the balance on this order is 152.25 BTC.

To secure your placement for this order from Avalon Batch #2 please pay 152.25 BTC to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXFCxwyg2Xqa7M6kAC.

For the second order please pay 152.4 BTC to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxjF3Py7m54b7k6/

Avalon should be able to confirm they have received payment once sent and update you on your order status from this point forward.

Avalon Support Desk - http://support.avalon-asic.com/

If there is anything else we can do for you please let me know.
And short after:
You will have to apologize as I had to quickly edit the previous update. Please do not pay the 2nd order which I have removed from the ticket. I just remembered that all orders which received no payment did not have their placeholder reserved. This means you can still pay the one invoice for 152.25.

It seems that BitSyncom made a right decision and give a chance for orders with so called "placeholder" payments. Do your move and write ticket to WalletBit support.
mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 05:01:44 AM

Has anyone received a confirmation email from an order today?

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 05:15:00 AM

If you would like to confirm the details of your order and haven't already please create a support ticket with Avalon.

http://support.avalon-asic.com/
kaerf

Activity: 631

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 05:39:31 AM

If you would like to confirm the details of your order and haven't already please create a support ticket with Avalon.

http://support.avalon-asic.com/

Therein lies the problem. I don't think Avalon is responding to tickets. They are about as responsive as cablepair  Grin
kaerf

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 06:02:58 AM

They responded to tickets last night about 4 am and confirmed my order from Saturday.

good to know. thanks for your update...it's reassuring since yifu has stopped posting updates on the forum.
Tesla71

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 06:57:00 AM

I was making allusion about the buyer experience. I hope WalletBit will improve their checkout system and stop charging fees from customers deposit.

I just don't get what was the exact improvement for Avalon to use a payment service like walletbit instead of sending an unique BTC-Adress to every customer?

I understand Paypal in thi scase, because wire transfers are slow, but that doesn't count here?
bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 07:02:18 AM

I just don't get what was the exact improvement for Avalon to use a payment service like walletbit instead of sending an unique BTC-Adress to every customer?

I understand Paypal in thi scase, because wire transfers are slow, but that doesn't count here?

WalletBit does create a unique Bitcoin address for each customer. I would also like to make it very clear that you are not forced to pay with a WalletBit account. If you click on "Don't have a walletbit account" link on the checkout page you can pay just as securely with any Bitcoin wallet. This is the freedom that Bitcoin provides and part of what makes it so amazing.
Dalkore
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 07:31:59 AM

They responded to tickets last night about 4 am and confirmed my order from Saturday.

Same here, I got a response after 90mins.

Vicus

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 07:59:34 AM

Same here, I got a response after 90mins.
Not same Sad Never responded...
darkip

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 08:57:42 AM

Also still waiting on a response to my support ticket
Elokane

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 10:02:57 AM

I am waiting as well after having sent the complete amount yesterday.

Keep in mind, though, that Yifu is probably working on this alone and has to deal with EVERYTHING surrounding this operation, so he's probably under a lot of pressure.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 11:41:49 AM

@ Bittenbob - my coins haven't yet moved from the address to which I was directed send them. Is this normal?

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 01:40:47 PM

Avalon Store Website says

I would wait a day to get a confirmation email. If nothing by then contact support.

Many people have not received emails yet. Including myself. However I do have receipts from Walletbit.

BitcoinRate.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 02:13:18 PM

Anybody else who got a message today from WalletBit that his partial order could still be processed if I pay the full amount now?

hack6500

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 02:33:41 PM

my exp: submitted several orders without using a login, each had bad address information, created a login and completed checkout to walletbit who said $0.00 and i re-tried, and re-tried. submitted support request 24hrs ago, and 12hrs ago i decided to use my history link, replace the payment amount with the appropriate value, and threw caution to the wind! walletbit processed my order and gave me a receipt, which i promptly updated my support ticket with, but now after 24hrs from initial support request no response. I understand this issue is a fiasco, but a response would be nice!
01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 01:57:17 AM

My payment moved. I'm still waiting for a confirmation of my purchase.  Embarrassed

http://blockchain.info/address/1D599iQ9Y2ZxPm85s8EmMvaXDWAw1WxmCc
Elokane

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 10:19:57 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2020, 06:13:43 AM by Elokane

Same here.

<br>
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 03:07:15 PM

I was one who placed an order but walletbit showed .05 btc owed or whatever. I did not pay that because it was obviously wrong.
I stopped there and waited for an announcement.
24 hours after the opening sale I decided to open a ticket with walletbit and avalon.
Walletbit basically responded back quickly enough saying they think my order was no longer valid by using the history URL to pay.
Avalon has never bothered to respond back and my ticket says "being processed". So that is almost two full days since being opened.

I have no idea what is going on. If this falls through I will probably start liquidating the gpus and stop mining.
Based on my calculations the early asic owners make most of the money. By this time next year asics will be
making what my gpus are currently making. A mad rush to the bottom.

So yea.. I will lose the chance to double/triple my money but that is how things go.
Dalkore
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 04:07:43 PM

I was one who placed an order but walletbit showed .05 btc owed or whatever. I did not pay that because it was obviously wrong.
24 hours after the opening sale I decided to open a ticket with walletbit and avalon.
Walletbit basically responded back quickly enough saying they think my order was no longer valid by using the history URL to pay.
Avalon has never bothered to respond back and my ticket says "being processed". So that is almost two full days since being opened.

I have no idea what is going on. If this falls through I will probably start liquidating the gpus and stop mining.
Based on my calculations the early asic owners make most of the money. By this time next year asics will be

So yea.. I will lose the chance to double/triple my money but that is how things go.

I would sell-off your GPUs.  They will be crushed soon.

fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 04:32:31 PM

While I agree the gpus will be useless soon... it remains to be seen just how long that will take. I have free electricity so
I could probably keep them running longer then many others. But yea.. making 5-7 dollars a day will quickly be less and less.
Part of me is sad I will not try out the asics and make a few bucks.. but another part of me knows it was not guaranteed
easy money if the timing of things do not line up correctly. It all depends on BFL screwing up to make good money with
avalon asics. C'est la vie. Maybe avalon will respond to my ticket and tell me to send my btc. We shall see.
kjj
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 04:41:16 PM

I'm keeping mine for vanity address mining.  They've already paid for themselves, and I have good electrical rates.  I don't see much point selling them into the glut that will be coming to ebay soon.

darkip

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 05:53:18 PM

Ordered two on Sunday and am still waiting to receive any email confirmation or reply to my support ticket.
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 06:03:54 PM

Ordered two on Sunday and am still waiting to receive any email confirmation or reply to my support ticket.

What was the last announcement from avalon about batch #2? Or maybe I should rephrase that. Has anyone
heard anything about anything? Like batch #2 sale was a success and we have your money bitches!?!
Elokane

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 08:46:58 PM

I don't think anyone's heard from either Avalon or Walletbit for the past day++.

<br>
Keninishna

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:39:02 AM

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3svbcg/
el_rlee
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:17:46 AM

Chill out everybody. Tracking your Bitcoins after sending them to a payment processor is pointless.
This guy's are not anonymous, they really developed the product - so I don't believe it to be a con.

It's just they are sitting on a high horse at the moment.
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:22:51 AM

Chill out everybody. Tracking your Bitcoins after sending them to a payment processor is pointless.
This guy's are not anonymous, they really developed the product - so I don't believe it to be a con.

It's just they are sitting on a high horse at the moment.

I would just like an answer to my ticket. Either way I would be happy. If they say no, fine. If they say yes, fine.
I am also curious when batch #1 units will start to appear in users hands even though I did not order from that batch.
I need to time selling my gpus on ebay ;-)

I reckon the time it takes to type this reply.. they could also update people they took btc from in exchange for a product.
That is just being considerate to folks.
01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:24:47 AM

I don't think it's a scam either. Why limit the scam to 900K when everyone is rushing with more?

They are either trying to rush next delivery or drunk somewhere.
el_rlee
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:36:59 AM

If they are Chinese then they are in their hometown right now (maybe drunk - who knows).
I would also appreciate an order confirmation stating the right shipping address and everything...
rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 07:17:37 PM

Has anyone who made one of those incomplete payments (the ones that were 0.1~0.2 BTC) to WalletBit Pay received either a refund or response? I emailed both Avalon and WalletBit and have not heard back from either.
Elokane

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2013, 07:34:04 PM

Seems that most of us didn't.

<br>
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 09:17:29 PM

If they are Chinese then they are in their hometown right now (maybe drunk - who knows).
I would also appreciate an order confirmation stating the right shipping address and everything...

Yifu is back in New York.

As a reference point, Lunar Festival celebrations start here in Sydney tomorrow and continue to 24 February so don't expect anything to happen on the Chinese end of Avalon over the next 2 and a half weeks.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 09:23:22 PM

Yifu is back in New York.

As a reference point, Lunar Festival celebrations start here in Sydney tomorrow and continue to 24 February so don't expect anything to happen on the Chinese end of Avalon over the next 2 and a half weeks.

Hey, time off from normal jobs just means more time to work on the avalon project. Any ambitious company would realize time is truly money for them. This is a flat out race. :-)
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2013, 10:00:57 PM

Hey, time off from normal jobs just means more time to work on the avalon project. Any ambitious company would realize time is truly money for them. This is a flat out race. :-)

Because it wasn't about the money?

This has been said time and time again. Its not about the money for Avalon.

fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 10:06:26 PM

Hm. I guess they will charge what it costs them plus labor?  nah.... I kid, but now that you said that i remember them saying that also.  it just seems like common sense to me. Product in demand... Make as many as you can because 1-2 years from now i doubt it will be like this. That is the american capitalistic pig in me.
bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 11:56:54 PM

Has anyone who made one of those incomplete payments (the ones that were 0.1~0.2 BTC) to WalletBit Pay received either a refund or response? I emailed both Avalon and WalletBit and have not heard back from either.

Please PM me with your WalletBit ticket ID.

If anyone would like to complete paying for their order from Feb. 2 and paid something please contact WalletBit support. You have an opportunity to complete your still but the window is narrowing. If you would like your payment of 0.1-0.2 BTC refunded please contact us and we will make that happen too.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 12:39:09 AM

If anyone would like to complete paying for their order from Feb. 2 and paid something please contact WalletBit support. You have an opportunity to complete your still but the window is narrowing. If you would like your payment of 0.1-0.2 BTC refunded please contact us and we will make that happen too.

Can you explain why those who did pay, did not get an order confirmation from Avalon? No updates since the 2nd of Feb.
Are we pouring our BTC into a black hole?

The funds have been moving from the initial address to a new destination

I know you don't send out those confirmation but at least you are involved in the chain that forwards the funds to Avalon.
bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 12:46:23 AM

Can you explain why those who did pay, did not get an order confirmation from Avalon? No updates since the 2nd of Feb.

I know you don't send out those confirmation but at least you are involved in the chain that forwards the funds to Avalon.

It is up to the merchant to send email confirmation. I can't comment on why there are no confirmations but I do know they are working hard to confirm each order individually. If you would like to expedite this process you can contact their support desk directly about your order. If you would like confirmation that your order was paid you can also contact WalletBit support. When contacting either support desk, please make sure to include as many details as possible about your purchase including payment method, the address you paid to, amount(s) paid, txid(s) and session ID if you can remember it.
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 12:57:57 AM

It is up to the merchant to send email confirmation. I can't comment on why there are no confirmations but I do know they are working hard to confirm each order individually. If you would like to expedite this process you can contact their support desk directly about your order.
they have not answered my open tickets for batch #1, why would they answer tickets for batch #2?

Obviously answering tickets is not a a priority
Vicus

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 01:05:31 AM

It is up to the merchant to send email confirmation. I can't comment on why there are no confirmations but I do know they are working hard to confirm each order individually. If you would like to expedite this process you can contact their support desk directly about your order.
they have not answered my open tickets for batch #1, why would they answer tickets for batch #2?

Obviously answering tickets is not a a priority
Hah, BFL customers at least have a promises. We got nothing since batch #2 started.
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 01:11:58 AM

It is up to the merchant to send email confirmation. I can't comment on why there are no confirmations but I do know they are working hard to confirm each order individually. If you would like to expedite this process you can contact their support desk directly about your order. If you would like confirmation that your order was paid you can also contact WalletBit support. When contacting either support desk, please make sure to include as many details as possible about your purchase including payment method, the address you paid to, amount(s) paid, txid(s) and session ID if you can remember it.

I assume those ppl who decided not to pay that tiny amount are out of luck? And yes i have an open ticket with avalon asking if i can pay for my order plus the url showing i ended up at your site but things were messed up...i guess i just wait and see :-)
bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 01:30:11 AM

bittenbob, if the order is fully paid, you generally don't answer now?

We have answered all tickets pertaining to Avalon orders. If you have an unanswered ticket please PM me the ticket ID and I will look into it for you.

Once the order is paid in full it is generally the merchants responsibility for order fulfillment. We will however look into whether your order was paid if you contact us.
v3miner

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 01:56:54 AM

I made a successful partial payment (i just paid what it said to pay) and the server was so jammed up I got an error when it tried to send me to the receipt page.

I don't know what happened with it, I didn't get any emails and I haven't been refunded the amount WalletBit collected from me.
Vicus

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 03:54:32 AM

I made a successful partial payment (i just paid what it said to pay) and the server was so jammed up I got an error when it tried to send me to the receipt page.

I don't know what happened with it, I didn't get any emails and I haven't been refunded the amount WalletBit collected from me.

dust

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2013, 09:28:45 AM

Will avalon honor these orders though?  Will Walletbit refund orders that Avalon does not honor in the future?

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2013, 10:51:44 AM

I'm keeping mine for vanity address mining.  They've already paid for themselves, and I have good electrical rates.  I don't see much point selling them into the glut that will be coming to ebay soon.

yeah, I will be holding mine (even if they're just gathering dust) for a month or two most likely.   

until the # being sold approaches somewhat normal levels on ebay again
nathanrees19

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 12:01:21 PM

So it's not about the money, or about being open source, or about shipping more than 2 units. So what is Avalon about?

Still, I hope that batch 2 ships on time. ASIC competition is important.
king_pin

Activity: 416

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2013, 10:13:33 PM

Wont someone from AVALON post a new update:
Here it says "Product not in stock"
Here it has the batch#1 price and says "There are no products matching the selection."

Even I was considering buying one, I have a few lancelots to trade in but the trade in option here is now gone...Huh  Huh
What is going on?

Help to save a persons life with BITCOIN - http://www.bitcoinsaves.org/en/
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 04:45:54 AM

orders are not opened while we solve the ordering issues existing previously so no orders are opened at the moment.

el_rlee
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 04:55:19 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2013, 10:41:49 AM by el_rlee

I vote for spending your energies on this ^^^ and not on this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142083.0 . I guess the other Avalon (future-) customers would also appreciate nothing more than as many Avalon units  being shipped per time.
neotrix

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2013, 08:35:18 AM

orders are not opened while we solve the ordering issues existing previously so no orders are opened at the moment.

Very Good news and good to hear about you Smiley Waiting for my order confirmation but as you confirmed by ticket previously I'm not worried.
Thanks for keeping us updated.

inbox

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 04:26:39 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 01:48:39 PM by inbox

BitcoinRate.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2013, 01:53:14 AM

After having been offered by WalletBit to fulfill my full amount to buy the ASIC, I decided not to do it because I didn't receive any word from Avalon support. After asking for reimbursement for my partial payment, WalletBit was quick to pay me back. However, this whole experience has left a bitter taste with regards to walletbit and even more so with regards to Avalon.

Elokane

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2013, 11:48:18 PM

bittenbob, if the order is fully paid, you generally don't answer now?

We have answered all tickets pertaining to Avalon orders. If you have an unanswered ticket please PM me the ticket ID and I will look into it for you.

Once the order is paid in full it is generally the merchants responsibility for order fulfillment. We will however look into whether your order was paid if you contact us.

Still no reply to me.

<br>
king_pin

Activity: 416

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2013, 11:56:09 PM

What is going on, can you buy a Avalon ASIC from some ware?
Is there any answer from the support?

Help to save a persons life with BITCOIN - http://www.bitcoinsaves.org/en/
darkip

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 11:57:44 PM

No reply to my Avalon support ticket yet.
Keninishna

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 12:46:12 AM

y did I send my bitcoins to somewhere in china again!??? fml
01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 01:07:05 AM

fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 01:11:52 AM

If anyone cares my support ticket no 187 opened on feb 2nd has not been answered. I am trying to decide how long i should wait before i give up and put the money to some other use.
01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 01:23:41 AM

If anyone cares my support ticket no 187 opened on feb 2nd has not been answered. I am trying to decide how long i should wait before i give up and put the money to some other use.
I'd like to have your choice. My money is already gone.  Undecided
darkip

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 10:49:56 AM

Avalon, can you reply on my ticket from feb 3?

http://bitsyncom.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/151

I want confirmation of my order. I send you 151.35684272 BTC and I want my 2 ASIC devices  Angry
Ditto. I want confirmation of the same

http://support.avalon-asic.com/support/tickets/190
creativex

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 03:13:44 PM

Copy that ditto. No order confirmation from Avalon and nothing save an automated response to my support ticket from 2/4. Not a great way to handle people sending you payment for a $1500 product.

o_dima

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 03:49:21 PM

All the same. Ticket #189 - not replayed since 3 Feb, no confirmation, no order number. Money gone silently.
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 03:51:58 PM

could it be that they have no idea who paid for what since people's private information was being
leaked here and there.. and walletbit, when paying, gave no indication of what account was being
paid.. unless of course you studied the URL.. which I doubt people did at the time during the
mad rush?

i realize they said they will offer minimal hand holding but at this point in time the lack of
information is kinda spooky. almost like they fucked up and are not sure how to handle it
yet. so they keep getting organized but realize there are some missing pieces to figure out
and it may be impossible based on the info they have?
creativex

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 04:25:57 PM

It's certainly possible, that was a total cluster when batch 2 orders opened. Recall however that their first response was to refund and cancel the incomplete payments and announce a do-over(of the do-over)...they then did an about face and said folks could use those partial payments as placeholders. One would think hope that if they had no clue what was going on they'd not have allowed those place holder orders to be completed.

fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 04:49:27 PM

It's certainly possible, that was a total cluster when batch 2 orders opened. Recall however that their first response was to refund and cancel the incomplete payments and announce a do-over(of the do-over)...they then did an about face and said folks could use those partial payments as placeholders. One would think hope that if they had no clue what was going on they'd not have allowed those place holder orders to be completed.

Speculating here... or they needed the money to order stuff and decided.. eh.. this is faster. just get the money
and we can order.. then clean up the mess afterwards.
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 10:49:02 PM

sales are confirmed by walletbit, if they confirms your orders then it is fine. Do not write a ticket to Avalon again asking for the same thing.

also we are going to cut off the partial orders very soon, walletbit will be making an announcement regarding who paid for partial orders that still did not complete the payment, a refund will be issued. At this point, we are stopping letting people complete their partial orders, not to mention bitcoin is about $5 higher than it was, it is in your favor to get the refund and then decided whether you wish to purchase or not when the time batch two reopens again.

bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 10:56:30 PM

All partially paid orders from 2012-02-02 have a deadline of 2013-02-13 17:00 EST to complete payment.All orders which have not been paid in full will be refunded to the sending address unless otherwise instructed. Payment instructions can be obtained and return addresses can be given to WalletBit support at http://support.walletbit.com.
Elokane

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 11:02:33 PM

What about those of us who have sent the full sum and have not received either a refund or a confirmation?

<br>
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 11:03:38 PM

How do we confirm our order through walletbit?

sales are confirmed by walletbit, if they confirms your orders then it is fine.

bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 11:14:26 PM

How do we confirm our order through walletbit?

http://support.walletbit.com

What about those of us who have sent the full sum and have not received either a refund or a confirmation?

WalletBit support should be able to look into your order and provide confirmation. Orders after February 2nd were processed correctly and you would not have received an email confirmation. Please refrain from contacting support about your order until after the orders from February 2nd have been dealt with (~24 hours).

WalletBit has since since implemented email confirmations for all orders which provide one. This means all future orders will receive an email confirmation.
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2013, 11:30:40 PM

Thanks for a prompt response. I didnt know this was the route to go for all Avalon non confirmed orders. Good to know

el_rlee
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 05:38:39 AM

could you eventually send that as an email, as not everybody is following this thread here?
Bogart
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 06:18:34 AM

Having created a walletbit account, I can login and see:

https://i.imgur.com/PIHQQ95.png

I assume this means that my order is in order.

bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 06:26:06 AM

Having created a walletbit account, I can login and see:

https://i.imgur.com/PIHQQ95.png

I assume this means that my order is in order.

It would certainly appear so. If you would like to double check and have WalletBit send a confirmation email you can contact our support.

http://support.walletbit.com
creativex

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 06:15:12 PM

What if you sent payment for an Avalon unit using Walletbit's guest option? Thus far I have nothing save a transaction ID and a picture of a receipt to indicate this took place.

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2013, 06:16:02 PM

I received an email very quickly with confirmation of my orders. However, they did say they tried to resend my email confirmations and never received it. I checked my spam box also and it was not there. I sent back and email and confident I will receive a quick response. Walletbit has been pretty good on my end!

darkip

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 06:23:58 PM

I received an email very quickly with confirmation of my orders. However, they did say they tried to resend my email confirmations and never received it. I checked my spam box also and it was not there. I sent back and email and confident I will receive a quick response. Walletbit has been pretty good on my end!
I'm in an identical position - My orders have been confirmed by Walletbit and I was told that confirmation emails had been sent, but I've not received them.
creativex

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 06:29:37 PM

Did you guys send BTC to a walletbit account prior to buying or did you pay directly to an address that popped up in the Avalon store cart?

darkip

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 06:38:08 PM

I paid in to a WalletBit account and took the 0.89% fee hit. I decided it was worth it to make sure there was a proper record of the order.
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2013, 06:39:35 PM

I paid as guest. I did not transfer.

01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 11:31:13 PM

I'm in an identical position - My orders have been confirmed by Walletbit and I was told that confirmation emails had been sent, but I've not received them.
Same for me, did not receive the confirmation email. They could not confirm my shipping address if I did not send the information first. I reopened the ticket. Support is pretty good and fast thus far!
mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2013, 11:46:19 PM

No confirmation email either...

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
darkip

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 12:17:14 AM

Looks like I'm all sound with WalletBit:

fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 12:26:59 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2023, 04:02:35 AM by fcmatt

Looks like I'm all sound with WalletBit:

The prob is on batch 2 day user data was being leaked to other ppl. How do you know you even paid for your very own order?

Vicus

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 12:39:18 AM

Based on your e-mail address Walletbit support will tell you all your attempts to pay (empty, partial or full amount). If you decide to pay, they will provide you with right pay address and ask you for your shipping address and update this info if it were inaccurate.
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 12:49:33 AM

Based on your e-mail address Walletbit support will tell you all your attempts to pay (empty, partial or full amount). If you decide to pay, they will provide you with right pay address and ask you for your shipping address and update this info if it were inaccurate.

That differs greatly from what they told me in my support ticket. Anyone who went to walletbit and saw the wrong total amount to be
paid, did not pay because they were confused, should not pay as their order does not count. Partial payments were allowed to finish up
and even avalon stated that is the case. My support ticket with avalon has gone unanswered.

So to send walletbit btc without avalon being on board.. or even aware I have an order somewhere in their database awaiting payment..
seems a good way to be without btc and no guarantee I have an order.

Also they clearly have not verified everyone who paid has a way to see this order at avalon's website as a way to confirm things look good.

naturally walletbit agrees money was sent. but the kicker is what avalon thinks in the end.
01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 01:15:38 AM

I finally received my purchase receipt and they confirmed my address. Now waiting for my Avalon module!
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 03:11:43 AM

Received my emails. Great work Walletbit. Thanks for getting me the confirmation I was looking for.

Now I sit back and wait Until April 15th for my order from Avalon.. On that note.. i think ill have some scotch

fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:42:06 AM

Guys.. Walletbit reciept is just confirming you paid money to avalon. Everyone needs confirmation from avalon that the money you paid actually went to your order with your correct name and address.
Vicus

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:44:31 AM

I think, all order info and shipping info is received from Walletbit. So, what have Walletbit is what will have Avalon. IMHO.
kjj
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 03:49:50 AM

I think, all order info and shipping info is received from Walletbit. So, what have Walletbit is what will have Avalon. IMHO.

Avalon collected the info using wordpress.  The payment link went to walletbit.  The walletbit page provided absolutely no information other than the amount.  Walletbit may have that info, but so far I haven't seen any reason to believe that anyone involved has both the shipping info and the payment info.

Vicus

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 04:18:31 AM

Avalon collected the info using wordpress.  The payment link went to walletbit.  The walletbit page provided absolutely no information other than the amount.  Walletbit may have that info, but so far I haven't seen any reason to believe that anyone involved has both the shipping info and the payment info.
All shipping info were included in URL, when Avalon redirected to Walletbit.
darkip

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 07:35:43 AM

This.

Also, the callback from Walletbit to the Avalon store after continuing from the receipt simply called the Avalon store site using a URL containing the WalletBit batch number quoted in my confirmation email.
el_rlee
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 07:36:41 AM

Still would a confirmation email stating ordered goods and the correct delivery address be too much to ask for?
Elokane

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 09:09:24 AM

Still would a confirmation email stating ordered goods and the correct delivery address be too much to ask for?

Certainly not when you send someone 1500-4500$.

<br>
anti76

Activity: 730

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 11:45:06 AM

fate warrant 200000846?
I wait for him?
please answer.

Customer service is not responding.
01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 12:11:09 PM

Those who are waiting for Avalon receipt and didn't read the newsletter will wait until the day before shipping.
kjj
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 12:27:25 PM

I don't have that browser in front of me, so I can't check my personal URL history.  I remember a token and an amount for sure, don't particularly remember a shipping address.

In this specific case, I hope they have it.  But in general, I don't think that a store should be sharing my personal information like that.  Walletbit has no reason to know my name or address.

SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 02:31:58 PM

I don't have that browser in front of me, so I can't check my personal URL history.  I remember a token and an amount for sure, don't particularly remember a shipping address.

I saved this one:

https://walletbit.com/pay?token=96b80d1070fc9ea33a557fcff9bac509&item_name=&amount=0.00&currency=USD&
returnurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstore.avalon-asics.com%2Fwordpressadditional=sessionid=5911359817759
|buyerName=Fred+XXXXXXX|buyerAddress1=XXXX+College+Lane+South|buyerState=IL|buyerPhone=XXXXXXXX
|buyerEmail=XXXXXXX%40gmail.com|buyerCity=Wheaton|buyerCountry=US|buyerZip=60189|itemDesc=+items

To be clear, I'm not Fred, but I did get his session. Sorry Fred, I could not complete the payment. Note the payment was for 0.00
The ItemDesc sometimes contained information like:

itemDesc=3x+Avalon+ASIC+Unit

Quote from: kjj
In this specific case, I hope they have it.  But in general, I don't think that a store should be sharing my personal information like that.  Walletbit has no reason to know my name or address.

In Order Summary from Walletbit, the only information displayed was the total amount in BTC and the Bitcoin address where to pay into.
I did not log into their system so perhaps then a different view might have been displayed.

What is the point in getting the information and not using it at the crucial point, where the customer can verify he is paying his order (and not Freds)?

And yes, a payment processor does not need my personal information unless they are verifying my credit card validity. Perhaps it was a default setup from Wordpress for credit cards used for BTC?
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 02:46:24 PM

I saved this one:

https://walletbit.com/pay?token=96b80d1070fc9ea33a557fcff9bac509&item_name=&amount=0.00&currency=USD&
returnurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstore.avalon-asics.com%2Fwordpressadditional=sessionid=5911359817759
|buyerName=Fred+XXXXXXX|buyerAddress1=XXXX+College+Lane+South|buyerState=IL|buyerPhone=XXXXXXXX
|buyerEmail=XXXXXXX%40gmail.com|buyerCity=Wheaton|buyerCountry=US|buyerZip=60189|itemDesc=+items

To be clear, I'm not Fred, but I did get his session. Sorry Fred, I could not complete the payment. Note the payment was for 0.00

In Order Summary from Walletbit, the only information displayed was the total amount in BTC and the Bitcoin address where to pay into.
I did not log into their system so perhaps then a different view might have been displayed.

What is the point in getting the information and not using it at the crucial point, where the customer can verify he is paying his order (and not Freds)?

And yes, a payment processor does not need my personal information unless they are verifying my credit card validity. Perhaps it was a default setup from Wordpress for credit cards used for BTC?

I agree with this point but I think others should be worried that once you paid walletbit that your information
actually made it back to avalon's order database properly.

I have no skin in the game right now. I did not buy a batch #2 order due to the total fiasco of that sale
but I am curious if this will end well for everyone involved.
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 04:28:53 PM

Guys.. Walletbit reciept is just confirming you paid money to avalon. Everyone needs confirmation from avalon that the money you paid actually went to your order with your correct name and address.

My address was confirmed with my order. All information went from Wordpress to Walletbit. I knew this to be true as all my information was in a simple URL string sent over to wallerbit when then order went through.

kaerf

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 10:27:58 PM

I saved this one:

I can confirm I saved similar information. This info was also sent in the POST to walletbit.

Even though walletbit should not have this information, in this case I'm somewhat OK with it. I did not log in to the wordpress store (store.avalons-asics.com) and I did not get redirected back to avalon's site after having made a successful transaction with walletbit. At this point, I'm fairly certain, Avalon does not have a record of my order in their own database and that they would need to look up the order from walletbit.

This is why I feel a response from Avalon is necessary. Will my order be successfully transfered from Walletbit to Avalon? How are order numbers being assigned if walletbit is handling "orders"?

let em have it.

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 03:22:20 PM

Tried placing an order for 2nd batch of batch #2, 15mins after opening, order 312 of 330 and it says "dont have stock, update cart", did this 3 times then received out of stock message. After initial F&%K up with batch #2 seems Avalon aren't prepared to test or use same payment method for all batch's.

Beepbop

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 04:59:25 PM

It seems units became available again. Some people submitted duplicate orders you see, and only paid one of them.
inbox

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 11:03:53 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 01:48:27 PM by inbox

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 11:27:50 PM

It seems units became available again. Some people submitted duplicate orders you see, and only paid one of them.

At least it's good to see they're doing about twice as better than the first time around: http://blockchain.info/charts/received-per-day?address=18QRSo26TqPZtH1guLfwNXZ2EfZpe7y8Ks
mtbitcoin
Legendary

Etherscan.io

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 06:38:08 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2013, 08:30:38 AM by mtbitcoin

For those that paid in full for Batch #2 on Feb 2nd, when you log into your account at http://store.avalon-asics.com do you see anything under "Recent Orders"?

I paid for mine in full, walletbit won't confirm that they have any address on file, avalon won't even look up my order and on the avalon site it tells me "You have no recent orders.".

Avalon Support ticket: #136

You are not alone, on the same boat. No response from the tickets. However, Adam at Walletbit was helpful and at least i got a response from there

Avalon Support Ticket #339

Cheers

o_dima

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:18:57 AM

For those that paid in full for Batch #2 on Feb 2nd, when you log into your account at http://store.avalon-asics.com do you see anything under "Recent Orders"?

I paid for mine in full, walletbit won't confirm that they have any address on file, avalon won't even look up my order and on the avalon site it tells me "You have no recent orders.".
Avalon Support ticket: #136

You are not alone, on the same boart. No response from the tickets. However, Adam at Walletbit was helpful and at least i got a response from there
Cheers

+1
I paid in full on Feb 2nd. have got answer from Adam (Walletbit) but not any info from Avalon.  And also their site  tells me "You have no recent orders.".
Avalon Support ticket: #189
Maybe we will create separate tread?
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:49:09 AM

No response from the tickets. However, Adam at Walletbit was helpful and at least i got a response from there

+1 on Adam

I had an order paid yesterday from batch #2.2 that was listed on the Avalon as Pending, with a button next to it that it still needed to be paid, while I had a confirmation from the walletbit site that it was paid.

The reply I got was: "I have spoken with Avalon and had them send you a confirmation email for the third order." and indeed that fixed the problem, got my confirmation email.

Now... getting any feedback from Avalon on the other hand about any previous paid and upaid orders proved to be in vein.

Good to see that at least they outsourced part of their customer care to walletbit

In conclusion: talk to walletbit, don't bother with an Avalon ticket :-)
tnkflx

Activity: 349

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:55:53 AM

+1 for Adam from WalletBit Smiley Quick reply here as well...

| Operating electrum.be & us.electrum.be |
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 09:54:47 AM

+1 for Adam from WalletBit Smiley Quick reply here as well...

+1

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2013, 02:31:14 PM

In case you want to start count your chickens before they hatch:

http://organofcorti.blogspot.com/2013/02/910-asic-choices-avalon-update-3.html

0. Introduction
Errata: In post 9.9 I made a late night error, incorrectly naming a variable. This lead to Difficulties being applied one retarget early, and thus underestimating earnings. This has been fixed for this post. All previous "ASIC choices" posts are not affected.

Bitcointalk.org forum members MrTeal and schmadz requested a slightly different data presentation, which I think will be more flexible than previous presentations. The changes are:

Daily and cumulative earnings are in BTC
Daily and cumulative earnings do not account for power costs.
Daily and cumulative power costs are shown in two other charts.
If you want to estimate costs, then convert to US$ using whatever rate you think will be appropriate (US$25 to US$30 / BTC are probably safe values) and then use charts three and four to caculate costs. (more details in charts sections).

This removes the necessity of using scenarios, and allows much greater flexibility.

Bogart
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 03:29:33 PM

At least it's good to see they're doing about twice as better than the first time around: http://blockchain.info/charts/received-per-day?address=18QRSo26TqPZtH1guLfwNXZ2EfZpe7y8Ks

Only looks like enough to account for about 85 units, plus 33 or so in the first wave, with maybe 4 in the interim.

hekiman

Activity: 237
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 05:02:35 PM

So in May, wenn Diff reaches 300TH, you will pay more for power than you will earn (Power costs 0,14 Eurocent, BTC/EUR remains at 20).

Filehoster anonym mit Bitcoins bezahlen: Volumenkontingent
mobodick

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 05:15:12 PM

I think this ..

"Arrivals are constant. Rather than modelling arrival times, I'm assuming a constant rate of hashes per second added to the network for each of the batches."

.. will prove critical.

Elokane

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2013, 05:36:44 PM

Is there anyone else who hasn't received confirmation from Avalon for their order of the original batch #2 at this point or is it just me?

I only got one from Walletbit.

<br>
Keninishna

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 05:41:23 PM

Is there anyone else who hasn't received confirmation from Avalon for their order of the original batch #2 at this point or is it just me?

I havent :/
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2013, 05:42:50 PM

I received confirmation from Walletbit for payment and address verification.. was good enough for me. Specially since all Avalon will do is log into Walletbit to verify the order themselves which is the same information.

Elokane

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2013, 05:44:28 PM

I received confirmation from Walletbit for payment and address verification.. was good enough for me. Specially since all Avalon will do is log into Walletbit to verify the order themselves which is the same information.

How did you get address verification from them?

<br>
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 05:51:57 PM

So in May, wenn Diff reaches 300TH, you will pay more for power than you will earn (Power costs 0,14 Eurocent, BTC/EUR remains at 20).
No, at 0.14 euro per kWh you'll pay ~2 euro per day in power costs. At 20eur/BTC your profit won't go negative until a little over 2000TH/s.
hekiman

Activity: 237
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 06:10:27 PM

No, at 0.14 euro per kWh you'll pay ~2 euro per day in power costs. At 20eur/BTC your profit won't go negative until a little over 2000TH/s.

ah, sorry. Messed up Difficulty and Network Hashrate.

Filehoster anonym mit Bitcoins bezahlen: Volumenkontingent
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2013, 09:19:49 PM

I just asked through the http://support.walletbit.com

creativex

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 02:01:34 AM

This results in:

"Invalid email or password"...despite being logged in to walletbit with the very same email and password.

Okay fine, I guess stupidly you must set up another account to get support. I sent this information over a week ago and have heard nothing but crickets. Roll Eyes

bittenbob (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 03:04:19 AM

This results in:

"Invalid email or password"...despite being logged in to walletbit with the very same email and password.

Okay fine, I guess stupidly you must set up another account to get support. I sent this information over a week ago and have heard nothing but crickets. Roll Eyes
[/quote]

Support accounts are separate from WalletBit accounts. I hope your ticket was answered to your satisfaction.
creativex

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 03:23:43 AM

I have received payment confirmation from walletbit by not logging in, but instead simply sending a ticket. TY, it's nice to finally have some confirmation from someone that this payment took place.

Now does anybody know how I turn this information into an acknowledged batch 2 order at Avalon's store? Currently it says I have no valid orders, though I can prove I've paid. Some have apparently received proper order #s since the botched batch 2 order open date.

loufiethecat

Activity: 72

Triple B Mining - triplebmining.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2013, 02:55:01 PM

Ive recieved nothing from AVAlon from the botched order in batch 2 on feb 3rd. I have a confirm walletbit though. I've PM'd BitSyncom due to an Urgent Shipping address change as he stated to do in the thread dedicated to that. I included my wallet bit tickect number and my order email and my support ticket number to avalon. Apparently he is looking into them himself personally.... still waiting.......

BitSyncom PLEASE GET BACK TO ME! asap a confirmation email is useless unless you double check the shipping address.

The Triple B Group

Hybrid BTC/LTC mining BOND GPU/ASIC-triplebmining.com

Triple B Delivery
creativex

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 05:33:12 PM

Ive recieved nothing from AVAlon from the botched order in batch 2 on feb 3rd. I have a confirm walletbit though. I've PM'd BitSyncom due to an Urgent Shipping address change as he stated to do in the thread dedicated to that. I included my wallet bit tickect number and my order email and my support ticket number to avalon. Apparently he is looking into them himself personally.... still waiting.......

BitSyncom PLEASE GET BACK TO ME! asap a confirmation email is useless unless you double check the shipping address.

+1

I now have the walletbit confirmation and the blockchain.info, but Avalon's site still maintains that I have no orders. I've entered my current shipping address there just as I did when I placed the order, but since nothing coming back to me has a confirmed shipping address on it or even confirmation of my order with Avalon it makes me uneasy.

buyshowher

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 01:31:04 AM

I'm waiting for my batch#1 Huh
mog

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 10:33:44 PM

confirmation from walletbit, nothing from BitSyncom resembling a confirmation even though he slightly responded once.
I really dislike the cavalier attitude from someone who's accepted quite a large amount money for a product's which have not been delivered.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 09:52:47 PM

This results in:

Support accounts are separate from WalletBit accounts. I hope your ticket was answered to your satisfaction.
[/quote]

hope you can help me

Hello i have sent in support ticket over a week ago and still no response can you look into this for me this is regarding walletbit

Ticket: #MXP-178-85852

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █