Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:18:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:20:28 AM

Subscribed..  Cheesy seeing some dedication here.. love it

Welcome!  Smiley

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 01:09:00 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2020, 09:48:48 PM by chrysophylax

### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - UPDATE BRIEF/PERSONAL

Hi All ...

A copy of the message sent via our CWI Discord Server (channel #general) below.

SO MUCH has been happening over the last few months, and almost all of it causing one issue or another, with only a few positives along the way. From hardware issues to medical issues (the major issues that were causing my absence and the lack of ANYTHING happening in CWI), that are being sorted one at a time.

My health and medical issues are MY priorities, and as I understand many don't give a damn about anything else but their pockets and what 'developments' are said or not said, I have been struggling to get a lot done in and out of hospital. The people who actually care, are those that are patient. Those in CWI and those that have not stopped while I have been down in more ways than medical, are the ones I trust the most, and are also the ones that have been keeping an eye on things.

So over the next week, I will be catching up with SO MANY items that have piled up on my 'to do' that major changes will take effect immediately after they are caught up/finished. This is more a personal stability route, which will lead to a CWI Stability and Growth route also.

For every one that is, has and continues to support us on a moral level, we thank you. For those that have supported me personally, I cannot express what that support means to me. but to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

#crysx

Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:32:16 PM

CWI-ECOSYSTEM - UPDATE BRIEF/PERSONAL

Hi All ...

SO MUCH has been happening over the last few months, and almost all of it causing one issue or another, with only a few positives along the way. From hardware issues to medical issues (the major issues that were causing my absence and the lack of ANYTHING happening in CWI), that are being sorted one at a time.

My health and medical issues are MY priorities, and as I understand many don't give a damn about anything else but their pockets and what 'developments' are said or not said, I have been struggling to get a lot done in and out of hospital. The people who actually care, are those that are patient. Those in CWI and those that have not stopped while I have been down in more ways than medical, are the ones I trust the most, and are also the ones that have been keeping an eye on things.

So over the next week, I will be catching up with SO MANY items that have piled up on my 'to do' that major changes will take effect immediately after they are caught up/finished. This is more a personal stability route, which will lead to a CWI Stability and Growth route also.

For every one that is, has and continues to support us on a moral level, we thank you. For those that have supported me personally, I cannot express what that support means to me. but to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

#crysx

We're all patients one way or the other  Grin.

Sorry to hear about your health, I hope it's nothing serious and I wish you a prompt recovery.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 12:08:10 AM

CWI-ECOSYSTEM - UPDATE BRIEF/PERSONAL

Hi All ...

#crysx

We're all patients one way or the other  Grin.

Sorry to hear about your health, I hope it's nothing serious and I wish you a prompt recovery.

Very much appreciated ...

It is serious, and hopefully the majority over and done with for the time being. Recovery is long and I need to be as patient as possible. I am active on Discord, but only updating a tidbit or so. The main update will be here, and due to the delays I have personally had, it is not going to happen until I can sit down and work on it. maybe small updates but many of them Smiley

Thanks for the well wishes, and the incredible patience you (and all) have shown thus far.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 11:30:04 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2020, 09:48:03 PM by chrysophylax

### CWI COINS - SWEEPSTAKECOIN

Update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2112735.msg53100106#msg53100106

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 08:58:35 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2020, 09:47:48 PM by chrysophylax

### CWI COINS - SWEEPSTAKECOIN

Newest update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2112735.msg53894371#msg53894371

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 02:09:55 AM

### PYROXENE - AMETHYST MINE

Hi all ...

Update for Amethyst Mine under Pyroxene Platform Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3829887.msg54804585#msg54804585

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2020, 04:34:13 AM

### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - UPDATE BRIEF/PERSONAL

Hi All ...

It has been some time since I have posted here, other than Discord, so here is the last post from there in order to validate where I will be.

I will be heading out for a three day drive to Sydney from here on Monday 12th October 2020. This means that by the time I get there, unpack, settle in, organize the computer and Internet connection, a week will pass where I will go dark for that period of time.

For the that need me, I am contactable via phone, but I will be back online if all goes well with the trip and connections after next week (possibly next weekend IF Telstra/ISP work fast).

So if I do not post here for a week, you all know why Wink

Have a great week in any case, stay safe and smile lots.

See you all on the other side Wink

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 09:54:41 PM

### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - theSHOP

Hi All ...

---

Just a question to all interested in SemiPrecious and Precious GemStones. Would anyone be interested in the CWI stock of SemiPrecious GemStones we have been accruing (as well as new stock we are getting in) for CryptoPurchases?

We can put a couple online if you are interested in doing so, and we will accept a number of CryptoCurrencies with BTC being the initial one.

Is that something that the community is happy to do? These GemStones will appear in our 'theSHOP' when it is completed testing in January, but for those that would like to see and purchase beforehand, we would like some feedback.

Thanks!

---

We would appreciate feedback regarding what the general outlook regarding this.

theSHOP backend basic setup is finished, and a little polishing of the functionality is being done currently with the addition of some of the stock we currently have, but theSHOP is a long way from what we would like to have as a finished system, so we are working toward having at least a working, functional version by mid January available to the public, which initially will be based in the Discord Channel #jewelery-gem.

Constructive FeedBack is highly regarded, and much appreciated.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2021, 02:32:17 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2021, 05:22:35 AM by chrysophylax

### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - COINS

Hi All ...

I felt that the post in the InfluxCoin Thread was relevant to what has happened with Zapple Exchange and so I am linking it here also. What needs to be done, if in fact you are in the same situation, is to follow through with what has been suggested. A small history of the CWI/Zapple negotiations is also part of that.

The post is located here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1902017.msg56238394#msg56238394 - so if you have any of the supported coins that were sitting in Zapple, please contact as soon as you possibly can.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2021, 05:15:58 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2021, 05:41:33 AM by chrysophylax

### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - theSHOP

Hi All ...

One of the projects we have been working on for some time now is now open - theSHOP public site - for use/testing, located here - https://theshop.chainworksindustries.com/

We will have some of the chosen products up for sale shortly. These are products you CAN and WILL purchase if you go ahead with any sales and these are REAL products we have chosen to sell to the public from our stock range.

So even though we have extensively tested theSHOP internally, we will ask you to be VERY careful when making the purchases via theSHOP as we squash ANY bugs that MAY be present. So far internal testing proves theSHOP is running very well and doing what is needed to make it a smooth transaction via CryptoPurchases.

Currently we are only accepting BTC, LTC and ETH for payment, but that will change as we grow the product range we will have for sale AND the CWI PaymentProcessor comes online - which is currently being built.

If there are ANY issues at all - please let us know in theSHOP Channel under shopping/#theshop in our Discord Server.

Dispatch of products currently will take an estimated 2-4 weeks depending on where you are in the world and is subject to the Customs Regulations of YOUR Country you are purchasing from. So make absolutely sure your Country will allow these products in and what fees these products you purchase may incur.

ALL prices are in AUD to make it easier for us, but the purchase value will be in the Coin of Payment choice. The backend system is CoinBase Business Payments so ALL coins are safe when purchasing through the CWI theSHOP.

While we continuously add products and even before we do, you can sign up to our (eventual) NewsLetter, and/or Register to theSHOP so you assign your own CWI theSHOP account that will be updated as you progress through your purchases via theSHOP. This account can also be used to keep track of your history in case anything ever needs to be traced for any reason. Any anonymous purchases cannot be dealt with as swiftly as Registered users, as only the details of the Sale is recorded, not YOUR deatils. So please keep in mind that any anonymous purchases will be subject to those issues.

NJOI!

#crysx

DesktopCommando

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 05:45:45 PM

Is GRN still running ? If so could you post the blockchain explorer details Smiley
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2021, 04:17:26 PM

Is GRN still running ? If so could you post the blockchain explorer details Smiley

It is ...

The Original Post of this thread has all the information you need with all the links to all the BlockExplorers for all the Coins we have in our development schedules.

Go to the first page and check the first post I posted from my other Profile (crysx).

I hope this helps.

Edit - Apologies. I have removed them a while back, so will re-add the links soon. The GRN BlockExplorer is here - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/grn/

As stated above, all 'our' other coins are on CryptoID also.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 07:34:58 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2021, 07:18:18 PM by chrysophylax

CWI-ECOSYSTEM - theSHOP

Hi All!

The First iteration and the First Product is LIVE on theSHOP for Sale!

This product is part of the IT Component of CWI and is currently up and available - The Cooler Master Wraith Ripper for the ThreadRipper CPU! Unfortunately there are only two of these available with them being the first products up for Sale on theSHOP, we have Priced them at a heavily discounted rate - over 30% off (at Cost) to be exact.

Many more Items will be put up for Sale while we update/improve theSHOP itself over the coming weeks and months. As mentioned in #theshop and #jewelry-gem channel on our Discord Server, we are procuring images of the GemStones we have chosen to sell (from our internal Asset List - these are NOT Supplier Items). Soon we will all have a range of products that can be purchased. so your ideas, feedback and features you would like to see in theSHOP are very welcome.

Currently only three CryptoCurrencies are accepted - BTC LTC and ETH - and no other Currencies at time of writing. This will change as we continue building theSHOP, with the CWI PaymentProcessor (Currently being coded) allowing for a much wider range of Currencies to be accepted. The process of Payment will differ when it is introduced, but we will have all the information when it is available.

We are publishing this message via all our 'official' CWI channels - CWI BitCoinTalk.org Thread, CWI Discord Server and CWI FaceBook Page. If you have any suggestions, please message us and we will endeavour to respond as soon as practically possible.

The CWI theSHOP (Project Name - Rhyolite) is located here - https://theshop.chainworksindustries.com/
The CWI Discord Server Invite is located here - https://discord.gg/TVXRvrq
The CWI FaceBook Page is located here - https://facebook.com/cwiglobal

The Page that is updated with ALL the information and links you require is BitCoinTalk Thread.

The CWI BitCoinTalk.org Thread is located here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.0

We hope you enjoy your experience, and we look forward to your visit.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 07:27:24 AM

### CWI ECOSYSTEM - theSHOP

We are ready to put the 'smaller' GemStones onto theSHOP. They will start appearing this week.

Every item here is available for purchase ONLY with BTC LTC and ETH.

Unlike most of the other 'production' items, the GemStones are on 'as is' basis as they are each a unique Stone and are a one of a kind. Multiples of the 'Type' will be available (such as Topaz Stones, Amethyst Stones, Citrine Stones, etc), but no two GemStones are alike. So any GemStone that is sold is the ONLY stone that is available for purchase. and will not be available when they are sold.

Sales will be on and offline also, so some of the GemStones will be removed from Sale if the GemStone is sold Privately.

We are also keeping tabs on the efforts that is being utilized to help spread the word about CWI theSHOP and will reward those individuals accordingly.

CWI Link - http://chainworksindustries.com/
Direct theSHOP - http://theshop.chainworksindustries.com/

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2021, 06:29:28 PM

### CWI ECOSYSTEM - theSHOP

Hi All ...

We currently have a Part Time Position available in CWI.

The Position involves our very own Shopping System/Creation initially. Though there are a number technologies involved, the WebSite itself shall have theSHOP only as part of the 'Landing Page' of the actual WebSite. So work initialy on theSHOP the to look at the build of the WebSite. We require the WebSite to be more the Mortar than the Brick, and as such, the other components (theSHOP, theMine, etc) will need to be connected as a component that directs the user to the other areas of the CWI EcoSystem.

The position initially is for a Part Time Developer that will eventually become Full Time if/when the arrangement becomes available.

The Technologies and bases involved are as follows ...

- PHP
- MySQL
- HTML
- CSS
- JQuery/JavaScript

- Based in CentOS 7 Currently

If you have expertise in 'at least' these technologies and can bring our WebSite back to life, please contact me.

My Signature here has the Links, though ALL the links are available on our 'Official CWI Thread' here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601

The ProtoType (and Fully Functional) theSHOP is located here - https://theshop.chainworksindustries.com/

It is the 'basic' version of what we need to have running. It's backend Payments System is via CoinBase Busniness System so functionality with Payment is currently via the CoinBase API. This will change when the CWI PaymentProcessor is fully functional and implemented, where we will be able to accept many more currencies, but coverted in to a single coin of our choosing for use in theSHOP backend.

Currently ALL the URLs including the main for the CWI WebSite are pointing to theSHOP, which is why we want to finally develop our WebSite to cement all our components together after theSHOP is implemented fully.

More details will be supplied upon application.

Thanks for your interest.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 08:51:52 AM

### CWI ECOSYSTEM - UPDATE

Hi All ...

We have been busy! Very Very Very Busy!

Over the coming weeks, we will be going through a complete overhaul in CWI.

This means expanding our areas of design and development, creating potential areas of opportunities/adopting current opportunities and removing the 'dead wood' that has been dragging us down for so many years. This means that we will be working MUCH more efficiently and productively, with the least amount of 'wastage' in time and effort, and most certainly and ultimately, Money.

Changes in Design, BackEnd and Team Members will prove to be fruitful to this end. CWI has grown, but has unfortunately slowed down in some areas, especially Development, with some areas coming to a complete stop.

We have been pushing for completion in ALL these areas but due to circumstances beyond our control, we have ALWAYS been set back by those issues and people 'cannot' or simply 'do not' finish the projects or see through their commitments they 'promise'. This is not a copout or passing the buck. I personally take full responsibility for these delays. Decisive action is currently taking place, even as I type this post. CWI will no longer cater to the delays that these issues bring and are now seeking a number of ways of mitigating these issues in future. From external changes to changes within our organizational structure, we have started. Permanent. Part Time, and Casual Developers, Marketers and other positions, will be opened and a streamlined workflow is currently being implemented. We intend on bringing CWI to a level of efficiency and productivity that we have not seen for some time.

We are looking for the 'right' people for this to happen, as we know that this is the core of what it will take to allow our continued growth. Progression that will bring so much more to not only CryptoCommunities like ours, but Society as a whole.

We are seeking partnerships that will help this to happen and bolster the growth in a positive way. Partnerships that will encourage a level of growth that will HELP Communities.

A few more announcements of those that are Joining our theTEAM will be announced when they are formally finalized.

---

Transcend what you KNOW you CAN do,
By achieving what you THINK you CAN'T!

---

Stay Well, Healthy and Safe!

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2021, 09:22:39 AM

CWI ECOSYSTEM - theSITE

Hi All ...

CWI has now started the new WebSite (theSITE) a few days ago, and is looking good so far.

There is a LOT of work to do still, and the build of theSHOP will be done shortly after. Any critiques would be appreciated when it is published, especially if it to help improve theSITE and make it much more functional and open the borders to everyone, not just CryptoPeople!

If you would like to see Teasers of the WIP , please let us know and I will work with the WebDev (Discord - @nico.mx#1513) to establish some Images for public consumption.

We are a few weeks away, but so far it is coming along well.

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2021, 03:50:52 PM

### CWI ECOSYSTEM - theSITE

Hi All ...

The CountDown is on!

We are aiming at the ZERO Count to open the new WebSite to the public, and start new CWI theSHOP implementation.

For those who know how I work - I NEVER publish Times and Dates or so called 'RoadMaps' unless I KNOW that it will be either on, or around, that date for publication.

We are doing what we can to get at least the Base of CWI theSITE open by that date, so that we can develop and grow it as we build on it.

Keep an eye out - https://chainworksindustries.com/

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 05:59:01 AM

### CWI ECOSYSTEM - theSITE

Hi All ...

As predicted via the CountDown on the Main ChainWorks Industries Web Page, we have now released the new version of the CWI WebSite - theSITE!

This is the new platform we will rely on to make sure that, not only the CryptoCommunities, but everyone in general, will be able to come to for all information, utilities and downloads that are all things CWI.

As such, we have designed theSITE to be modular in structure. It's growth will be determined by the continuous development of all areas within the CWI EcoSystem. There are some areas that need attention, such as theTEAM and theCOINS, but we will fill in the details as we move forward from here.

Please take a look around, Navigate and learn your way around theSITE so that as we build it further, you will be familiar with the areas of interest. It's current incarnation is 'BaseMode', so it is the Base that is going to be built on ... and we have MUCH to build yet :wink:

theSHOP is currently being built as an additional area within theSITE and we are working hard to make theSHOP a seamless component of theSITE. We should only be a few weeks away from finishing the new theSHOP to make YOUR shopping experience an amazing one that is seamless, easy and rewarding.

We look forward to your feedback, especially with regards to the usability of theSITE, and  hope that we can theSITE the one WebSite that you frequent often in the future.

https://chainworksindustries.com/

#crysx #cwi

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: