Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56504 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 04:05:54 AM

### CWI-FUND - theTRADE Project Alexandrite

Hi All ...

6th Place in the World!

https://binance.com/en-AU/activity/marketing-campaign/d4aef745bc34431d8e261a57cd366907?utm_medium=web_share_link_twitter

... and improving our Trade System Every Week!

Images of when Page is decommissioned are available for validation.

https://tradealexandrite.com

#crysx #cwi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 11:41:26 PM

### CWI-ANNOUNCEMENT - Public Announcement

Hi All ...

I have been MIA for a couple of weeks now for GOOD reason. SO MANY things have been falling by the wayside - with SO MANY things being established and committed, that SO MANY people and Companies have considered We are not worth the effort to maintain. How WRONG they have been. In the backend, We have been working tirelessly on our projects AND I personally have been meeting and negotiating with Suppliers, Distributors, Developers and Companies with the Likes of Binance to name one Famous one!

So for those that have decided that it was Time to move on from Us - I will make sure that there is AMPLE for You to see and show You ALL that You have missed out on. For those that have stuck by Us - there is SO much coming next Month onwards, that You will be thankful that You stuck around - AND We will show You all our appreciation in more ways than just a 'ThankYou' can.

My Skype communication is currently on/off due to MicroSofts stupidity - being FORCED to ID MySelf with OLD eMail addresses I no longer have access to. They only ONE WAY of proving ID with their system and that apparently takes 30Days to change.

As You all may know - I have used My Skype Account for personal AND Development Chats for a LONG Time now - LONG before MicroSoft and their Money Hungry Mongrels took over/purchased Skype from the original Skype Developers. So I can only get access to Skype via Mobile now - since MicroSoft want to Play GOD ... AGAIN! Other than that, MicroSoft have been progressing with a number of things with Us - but We are STILL not moving our LARGE Number Cloud Servers over to Azure from Digital Ocean. We have been with Digital Ocean for MANY YEARS now and as expensive as they are, cannot be matched thus far with availability and flexibility. With the performance of their restrictions to My personal Skype Account and their lack of Interest/Care in fixing the issue, We have NO intention of moving ANYTHING over to MicroSoft anytime soon.

As for the Projects - the Release of Project Alexandrite has come with a wave of interest AND has not stopped. So much so that discussions of this Trade System have been undertaken with Companies in the form of Exchanges, Marketing, Distribution, Licensing and CloudServers.

The current Alexandrite WebSite is down - but We intend on bringing a New one up in the next 24Hours. We have had enough of People/Companies that have no patience and are focussed entirely on Monetary gain than actual Project Completion. From now on, We will OWN ALL Projects internally, which means ALL Project Components will be owned and run by CWI itself, not just our Development. Contracting has proved to be a challenging process and Money is at the forefront of ALL that seems to be on the Agenda of Contractors. We will make sure that in 2024, We will have our own internal Teams to create, Develop, Procure and Publish ALL the Projects We are working on. We will NOT rely on external sources from here on in.

I am also NOT happy with focusing on 'just' Discord/Skype for Communication either (though I will personally focus on Skype when I have it all runnign again - Thanks MicroSoft!) and will be positioning CWI with a Person and/or Team to take care of the Marketing/Social Media/Publication component of CWI in the New Year!

LOTS Happening, ESPECIALLY in theTRADE Division. We will keep You up to date as best We can during these times.

Have a Happy Christmas AND New Year - and let's bring about ALL that We have been working on to Fruition in 2024!

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2024, 02:46:47 AM

Hi All ...

A Full ReVamp of not only this tread - but the WebSite - and all Connected Sites is underway.

We need to become MUCH more Organized, Productive and Efficient with the what We have to release in 2024! This means having ONE Place for ALL the details, Logins and Purchases - which will eventually be the New http://chainworksindustries.com/ website.

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2024, 11:45:47 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2024, 01:41:03 AM by chrysophylax

Hi All ...

2024 has started with our first foot being a good one with Project Alexandrite.

This month We are working on the Third Strategy and the Third Exchange to add to Project Alexandrite. We are also working on the Finance for the 'Entry Fee' to Alexandrite so that more people can get access to our VERY powerful and Successful Trade System.

So far, Binance and OKX Exchanges are fully functional and working flawlessly. We have a number of other Exchanges being tested for Alexandrites Third Fully functional Exchange.

Further - the issue We have had with the WebSite will soon be fixed. Moving to a NEW WebSite and NEW Format - thanks to a Good Friend! Will notify @everyone when this is fully functional.

Have a Great Day!

#crysx #cwi

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 01:52:28 AM

Hi All ...

The latest Binance Trade Competition is over - as at 19th February 2024.

Alexandrite Placed 365th Place on a Global Trade LeaderBoard. With the new WebSite up and running, Project Alexandrite is moving forward in leaps and bounds. As usual, ScreenShots of the Progress of the Competition available upon request.

---

New WebSite ...

Project Alexandrite - https://alexandritetrade.com/

---

STILL beating most Trade Systems and Bots out there in the Market Today - We are growing from Strength to Strength.

Join Us and become part of the World's Trade System that competes and WINS with World's Trade Elite. As stated before - Making Money FOR The People!.

#crysx #cwi

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: