Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System  (Read 130125 times)
ballzdeep

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:24:17 AM

All I can say is, atleast XC wasnt instamined. THe DARK troll army destroyed XC and sure they did bad things but they didnt instamine...

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
BrotherJ

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:36:57 AM

All I can say is, atleast XC wasnt instamined. THe DARK troll army destroyed XC and sure they did bad things but they didnt instamine...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I remember them well. XC is still under development and will rise from the ashes this year, alongside Block.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 04:21:43 AM

blocknet are the devs of xc

they dont post here because they are hiding away from any criticism from other competition

dash was xc's main competition back in 2014

look what happened

dan atcsecure crushed xc and started blocknet essentially betraying all xc supporters.

arlyn that annoyance who patrols the blocknet thread deletes anyone who asks them question about xc or the funds extracted mostly from xc holders for blocknet devlopment

anyway they seem to be determined to kill xc off and even ensured it got delisted from polo and bittrex.

hopefully they are not full scammers just pussies who ran from bct when they got some flash from camp dash and will return at some point with blocknet so xc may get some life back into it then

shame cos anything masternode is going crazy and xc would have been going that route too

Everything about your post is bullshit save for half of your last sentence.  I was there.  DRK shills made up five hundred accusations that dissuaded from Dan's work...and then hated that he expanded the scope. 

To be honest, I am mildly impressed that you still have the motivation to post bullshit after so long. 
ballzdeep

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:58:11 PM

Now traded at NOVA !

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_XC/

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:03:15 PM

There were many people asking for XC but due to not having any exchange they were feeling hard to buy some. It is nice to see XC on some exchange where people can easily trade. XC is underdevelopment and will rise at of sudden everyone knows this who is active on their slack.
atcsecure (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 02:39:55 PM

Currently XC supports privacy through a few different technologies

- Multi-Node coinkite style transactions - tested with 9 modes in a single tx
--- issues - requires a collateral system to prevent DDOS
--- not in active development at this time

- Encrypted Storage
--- email like ability with on-chain but prunable storage for images, emails, documents,etc
--- currently in testing, image sending is available in the latest QT Wallet

Whats Next:

Currently I am working on an XCloud client for XC, this is a very thin node written in python that allows access to blockchain data via "data" nodes which contain the full chain.  The XCloud client could be used on heroku or any cloud foundry based paas to create server-less web-apps.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 04:00:21 PM by cryptohunter

Currently XC supports privacy through a few different technologies

- Multi-Node coinkite style transactions - tested with 9 modes in a single tx
--- issues - requires a collateral system to prevent DDOS
--- not in active development at this time

- Encrypted Storage
--- email like ability with on-chain but prunable storage for images, emails, documents,etc
--- currently in testing, image sending is available in the latest QT Wallet

Whats Next:

Currently I am working on an XCloud client for XC, this is a very thin node written in python that allows access to blockchain data via "data" nodes which contain the full chain.  The XCloud client could be used on heroku or any cloud foundry based paas to create server-less web-apps.

Come back on here and build a community and I will support you. Run off and let XC die and get delisted from every single exchange and leave arlyn here to put everyone else off xc then you will be the bad guy.

I stuck up for you for ages against the fudders because I believed that you would come through with something. I still think you are intending too but hiding away from people on here is not the way to go.

Fire sychist that guy is poisonous for the community. Many old XC supporters have turned haters because of that persons way of banning and spouting his nonsense instead of calmly answering  questions..

Even now in my latest posts after that idiot banning me from blocknet thread I am advising people in public threads block could come through and be a great outsider project.

If you want to get support come back here and lead like other strong devs.

I mean great if you really are working on XC but just a few words with bittrex could have kept xc listed.

Such a once great project being left to get delisted from this kind of exchange is nothing short of complacency if not a direct attempt to kill it.

Where will people aquire xc now anyway? there is nowhere?

If you had any sense you would get it relisted asap on bittrex where all masternode types of coins are going crazy.

XC was a real competitor to dash back then you killed it with blocknet when xc had the dex in its road map.

It should be relisted on bittrex at once.

Be transparent and reachable and you will not be labelled a probable scammer. Get rid of synchist asap no way this person should be community leader.

If you have truly been working away all this time developing then you have had a rough deal from people here including me at time through frustration, but you need to be more visible and not run off from a bit of fudding now and then if it is not true.

Nova is not good enough it needs to be bittrex at the least....

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:50:31 PM

blocknet are the devs of xc

they dont post here because they are hiding away from any criticism from other competition

dash was xc's main competition back in 2014

look what happened

dan atcsecure crushed xc and started blocknet essentially betraying all xc supporters.

arlyn that annoyance who patrols the blocknet thread deletes anyone who asks them question about xc or the funds extracted mostly from xc holders for blocknet devlopment

anyway they seem to be determined to kill xc off and even ensured it got delisted from polo and bittrex.

hopefully they are not full scammers just pussies who ran from bct when they got some flash from camp dash and will return at some point with blocknet so xc may get some life back into it then

shame cos anything masternode is going crazy and xc would have been going that route too

Everything about your post is bullshit save for half of your last sentence.  I was there.  DRK shills made up five hundred accusations that dissuaded from Dan's work...and then hated that he expanded the scope. 

To be honest, I am mildly impressed that you still have the motivation to post bullshit after so long. 

that's not a rebuttal, that's almost and agreement.
how about you refute my points 1 by 1 and engage in conversation.

calling bullshit with no real rebuttal is nonsense and fluff.... come back and try again.

xc was the DX originally there was not blocknet.

We can move past that so long as xc is still given a strong reason to exist.

ballzdeep

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:36:40 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 05:55:30 PM by ballzdeep

Fighting and getting lured in to answer for all these accusations has proven to be very unproductive. I think this " when they got some flash from camp dash " did the damage to all project but youre too stupid to understand that a troll army actually can do damage....

Now XC is dead cant you just run along and be somewhere else , we want to be able to discuss the future for XC do you think thats possible without you spreading poison ?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:52:46 PM

Fighting and getting lured in to answer for all these accusations has proven to be very unproductive. I think this " when they got some flash from camp dash " did the damage to all project but youre too stupid to understand that a troll army actually can do damage....

Now XC is dead cant you just run along and be somewhere else , we want to be able to discuss the future for XC do you think thats possible without you spreading poison ?

I have a greater vested interest in seeing the projects do well than you do most probably.

the entire issue is hiding up and not meeting fudders head on. this has lead to scam accusations and rightly so you can not vanish for year with no updates and closing the threads on the boards that funded your projects. Slack is okay for tech chat but the vast crypto community is here and so you need to maintain a presence here.

Facts are facts an army of trolls has nothing without observable facts to back them up. They instamined the shit out of their coin how can their fud mean anything.

leaving the remaining xc holders here to fight the fud whilst the devs ran off hiding is bullshit especially closing the thread.

do you see those dash scum bags leaving bct look at the fud in their thread...well deserved too.

they stuck it out and look where dash is now...take a look at what running and hiding does to xc

ballzdeep

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:32:32 PM

I have a greater vested interest in seeing the projects do well than you do most probably.

the entire issue is hiding up and not meeting fudders head on. this has lead to scam accusations and rightly so you can not vanish for year with no updates and closing the threads on the boards that funded your projects. Slack is okay for tech chat but the vast crypto community is here and so you need to maintain a presence here.

Facts are facts an army of trolls has nothing without observable facts to back them up. They instamined the shit out of their coin how can their fud mean anything.

leaving the remaining xc holders here to fight the fud whilst the devs ran off hiding is bullshit especially closing the thread.

do you see those dash scum bags leaving bct look at the fud in their thread...well deserved too.

they stuck it out and look where dash is now...take a look at what running and hiding does to xc

I was mining XC although I entered abit late before the crazy stuff started. I saw what happened and I sold my dash afterwards. Because I cant support such behavious even if it costs me money I am fine with that decision.

Dan doesnt have a trained monkey and an army of trolls to defend and attack ,and he didnt instamine his coin so he cant manipulate his way as easy.  Have you ever seen team DASH willing to talk details about that instamine ? No, busy coding.

Lets face it they never had a chance.

I dont think you have more vested in me to see projects do well, you dont have the passion for it. There is no grudge against camp DASH , they did what they thought they had to do to survive.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:18:01 PM

I was mining XC although I entered abit late before the crazy stuff started. I saw what happened and I sold my dash afterwards. Because I cant support such behavious even if it costs me money I am fine with that decision.

Dan doesnt have a trained monkey and an army of trolls to defend and attack ,and he didnt instamine his coin so he cant manipulate his way as easy.  Have you ever seen team DASH willing to talk details about that instamine ? No, busy coding.

I dont think you have more vested in me to see projects do well, you dont have the passion for it. There is no grudge against camp DASH , they did what they thought they had to do to survive.

No grudge even though you confess they are the main reason for xc getting crushed? this is the kind of pussy attitude that got xc and block in this mess.

Passion? show me someone with an ounce more than I.

If Dan comes back with xc and block I would support it 100%. Yes, review my post history I was here defending xc and him whilst you were probably hiding up behind dan and these other pussies that ran from this board with after a bit of fudding. I started to turn negative after arlyn basically told me tough shit if we want to let xc die we will so deal with it or get lost.

I never said they were 100% scammers since i always had hope something would come from them in the end. But after 2 years it;s time to man up and come back to bct and start forming a community again.

I don't like arlyn at all. He is a condescending pest and alienated some of xc's greatest supporters in the past. He probably holds about 10 xc and 20 block. To be a community leader you need to have a huge stake in the coin and a big vested interest in seeing it do well. Not only that an ability to answer groundless fudding with facts and crush it. They find a couple of minor skeletons in the devs closet and they all go running off. This is crypto nobody cares about those tiny nothing events. Produce something worthwhile and build a community thats all we care about.
'
After watching his lalalalalala song on youtube it's obvious why he cant be the community leader. He's a flower power hippie. Probably is an okay guy in real life but not suitable for community leader of xc. He needs to go write a book of love poems or something more suitable. Dashers eat these for breakfast.

Anyway who are you? never even seen you before now you're an xc spokesperson? where were you when we were getting fudded for months and months? now you're a passion filled xc hero?

Time will tell on this project. I am hopeful on block but xc must not be forgotten either.

ballzdeep

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:20:40 PM

No grudge even though you confess they are the main reason for xc getting crushed? this is the kind of pussy attitude that got xc and block in this mess.

Passion? show me someone with an ounce more than I.

If Dan comes back with xc and block I would support it 100%. Yes, review my post history I was here defending xc and him whilst you were probably hiding up behind dan and these other pussies that ran from this board with after a bit of fudding. I started to turn negative after arlyn basically told me tough shit if we want to let xc die we will so deal with it or get lost.

I never said they were 100% scammers since i always had hope something would come from them in the end. But after 2 years it;s time to man up and come back to bct and start forming a community again.

I don't like arlyn at all. He is a condescending pest and alienated some of xc's greatest supporters in the past. He probably holds about 10 xc and 20 block. To be a community leader you need to have a huge stake in the coin and a big vested interest in seeing it do well. Not only that an ability to answer groundless fudding with facts and crush it. They find a couple of minor skeletons in the devs closet and they all go running off. This is crypto nobody cares about those tiny nothing events. Produce something worthwhile and build a community thats all we care about.
'
After watching his lalalalalala song on youtube it's obvious why he cant be the community leader. He's a flower power hippie. Probably is an okay guy in real life but not suitable for community leader of xc. He needs to go write a book of love poems or something more suitable. Dashers eat these for breakfast.

Anyway who are you? never even seen you before now you're an xc spokesperson? where were you when we were getting fudded for months and months? now you're a passion filled xc hero?

Time will tell on this project. I am hopeful on block but xc must not be forgotten either.

I am no XC spokesperson but I would like this thread to be able to exist without getting bloated up with this nothing.

I understand you and I agree that the managment hasnt been great. I also understand the reason why they would abandon this forum because of hostility, some from own lines and some from enemy lines.

I just want this thread and coin to be able to exist and not bloated up with people fighting.

Im just a miner and I dont think its fair what happened to XC and Dans reputation. He is still here, he didnt abandon his projects and wants to be able to communicate on this forum without hearing bad things and negativity.

There was no way that I could have done anything to stop those attacks or do things like I want to, you can see my history I tried. It was a total disaster and now things have cooled of some maybe it is possible to exist on bitcointalk now.

I really dont hold any grudge belive so if you want, I just wont buy any.

Do you think XC needs a spokesperson or can Atcsecure post without hearing bad replies ?

bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:55:20 PM

If it wasn't for cryptohunter this thread would not only be not bloated with nothing, there wouldn't be anything, except a random post every few weeks to a month because there is no developers or community members posting here. Speaking of bloat...do you really have to quote the whole conversation every time you reply? On a related note...I'd much rather see this sort of constructive conversation instead of a bunch of hype train pump talk like the blocknet thread.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
ballzdeep

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:48:06 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 10:59:45 PM by ballzdeep

Youre right about the quote thing sorry about that Smiley

I dont know who is to blame for the "stealth mode" leaving the bitcointalk forum, if it is the trolls or the devs or a mix of things. Having a thread moderated is a symptom of a problem, the problem can be many from scams to beeing attacked. I dont think any coin deserves to be partly bullied out of here.

If you loose traction on this forum then your coin has problems.

Maybe what im trying to do is clear the air some to make it possible for a future here, why cant we be able to discuss feautures of this coin without hearing shit from 2014 ?

I like cryptohunter for saying that he hopes for a return on this forum and maybe the time is right. I respect his opinion about the way he feels misled because there has indeed been problems with deadlines and communication. Many have complained about Arlyns way to handle the community and people complaining about "fair" things.

Maybe theyre right I dont know but XC is here to stay. I hope that this thread can be "ok" and active.

If atcsecure knows he wont get attacked and has to answer for irrelevant stuff im sure he will show a greater presence here.

If you wanna talk and whine about old stuff im all game, just put the questions and get it out of your system. I can answer from my knowledge but I dont know what happened to any funds, thats history as far as im concerned. We can all agree on that coding needs funds and a coin needs community. This forum is the biggest crypto community and there should be a place for XC.

JabirJac

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:18:04 AM

I saw some activity on twitter and slack about latest testing on their new technology. It seems there is big chance to explode and start rising very soon.
yes it is big chance to introduce yourself in this regard to explore and wonder the world.
atcsecure (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:06:50 PM

I just wanted to provide a quick update as to whats happening now and whats next.

The XC wallet update should be done before 4/28.  the update will enable "form fields" along side the image, then the wallet code is going to be updated to support CLTV/BIP65 so that XC can be used as blocknets "user/profile/identification" backend.

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

That is just awesome update about XC in time. I am sure everyone who is keeping their XC will soon see amazing times and will get rewarded for their patience. Looking forward to see next updates wallet along with mentioned features on given time. Thanks a lot for the info.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:37:53 PM

is there an OTC market? Looking to buy around 1 btc worth can't find that much at decent price on the shitty echanges.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:41:38 PM

is there an OTC market? Looking to buy around 1 btc worth can't find that much at decent price on the shitty echanges.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_XC/

Only 1 exchange is available to buy this coin I also waiting there to my orders get filled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: