Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System  (Read 130119 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:54:19 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 03:09:01 PM by cryptohunter

Thanks for those answers they are very promising actually.

I think we should evaluate if it will take- a few weeks of coding to address the issues via a node/collateral system
If then after this it would be superior to using zcash or other methods of anon.

I guess it boils down to work vs rewards of improving XC current version of mixing or switching out for a new variation.

I would say with evidence of XC being worked on again it will not be hard to bring forth a community around it once again.

Just keeping this thread active will snag new members all the time and once XC really is match for some other big anons ie the mixer is fixed or we move to another variation of anon then we can start comparing on the main alt board for even more interest.

I'm not sure the current mixing approach should be developed any further as Zero Knowledge Proof's are more anonymous than on-chain mixing.  I'm thinking the best solution would be to have a 2nd "token" within XC which is a zk proof/snark type token or ring sig based

that's a very interesting idea..

something like bytes and black bytes in bb?

have you a good idea how it would work and how you would code it out already?

What time frame would you expect to publish if you were to put a road map out now for it?

also is there an updated windows qt link the one in the OP does not work?

thanks

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atcsecure (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 07:11:21 PM

I think we should evaluate if it will take- a few weeks of coding to address the issues via a node/collateral system
If then after this it would be superior to using zcash or other methods of anon.

I guess it boils down to work vs rewards of improving XC current version of mixing or switching out for a new variation.

I would say with evidence of XC being worked on again it will not be hard to bring forth a community around it once again.

Just keeping this thread active will snag new members all the time and once XC really is match for some other big anons ie the mixer is fixed or we move to another variation of anon then we can start comparing on the main alt board for even more interest.

I'm not sure the current mixing approach should be developed any further as Zero Knowledge Proof's are more anonymous than on-chain mixing.  I'm thinking the best solution would be to have a 2nd "token" within XC which is a zk proof/snark type token or ring sig based

What time frame would you expect to publish if you were to put a road map out now for it?

thanks

I fixed the OP for the windows download, the osx wallet will be on the auto-build system by tuesday

I do have a very good idea on how it would work but haven't done any POC code .. maybe 4 to 6 weeks for the coding

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:23:55 PM

thanks

I fixed the OP for the windows download, the osx wallet will be on the auto-build system by tuesday

I do have a very good idea on how it would work but haven't done any POC code .. maybe 4 to 6 weeks for the coding

thanks that's cool.

Well with these projects a road map if it is a serious one detailing the coming implementations and a new ANN thread with some nice looking graphics can create a lot of interest.

The thing i notice about you guys and actually david zimbeck is that you create great things but I don't think you guys market it enough before creations. Everyone else here is selling future dreams for 100's millions and you guys seem to wait and program in secret only briefly announcing things once they are coded and ready.

Investors buy dreams here but I think you and DZ can actually come good on your plans so these roadmaps can be marketed with more confidence than far larger projects.

Blocknet if it can get a good UI and be used via a website is going to be huge, even more so after people do not have to have the entire chainz on their local machines. I mean without doubt that project is going to be huge.

XC again if it has a solid role on blocknet ( i am not 100% clear what its role is with blocknet) and have top level anon and the other features you mention again with a masternode or if not masternode some other form of incentive to accumulate and hold ... a governance system for decentralised voting and funding mechanism ...then you are talking about another hugely marketable project.

Both of the projects can be huge and can be marketed right now on their road maps alone if they are realistic time frames and you have clear idea of how to code them out.

Of course I think bittrex could be persuaded to take back XC if they saw a great road map ahead. Apparently they are not charging now they just want very innovative and exciting projects.

atcsecure (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 01:50:29 PM

thanks

thanks that's cool.

Well with these projects a road map if it is a serious one detailing the coming implementations and a new ANN thread with some nice looking graphics can create a lot of interest.

The thing i notice about you guys and actually david zimbeck is that you create great things but I don't think you guys market it enough before creations. Everyone else here is selling future dreams for 100's millions and you guys seem to wait and program in secret only briefly announcing things once they are coded and ready.

Investors buy dreams here but I think you and DZ can actually come good on your plans so these roadmaps can be marketed with more confidence than far larger projects.

Blocknet if it can get a good UI and be used via a website is going to be huge, even more so after people do not have to have the entire chainz on their local machines. I mean without doubt that project is going to be huge.

XC again if it has a solid role on blocknet ( i am not 100% clear what its role is with blocknet) and have top level anon and the other features you mention again with a masternode or if not masternode some other form of incentive to accumulate and hold ... a governance system for decentralised voting and funding mechanism ...then you are talking about another hugely marketable project.

Both of the projects can be huge and can be marketed right now on their road maps alone if they are realistic time frames and you have clear idea of how to code them out.

Of course I think bittrex could be persuaded to take back XC if they saw a great road map ahead. Apparently they are not charging now they just want very innovative and exciting projects.

I've updated the repo w/ the current high level "roadmap" - https://github.com/atcsecure/XC2 and the OP will be updated.  However these features will require funding and as such a self-funding system is pretty much required. 

If we went that route, we should decide now the node requirements... (1k XC, 2k XC, 5k xc?)

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
ballzdeep

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:13:38 PM

Maybe the route and XC amount for a node can be put to a vote ?

It would be great with a donation adress in BTC and XC in the OP also Smiley

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:38:19 PM

thanks

thanks that's cool.

I've updated the repo w/ the current high level "roadmap" - https://github.com/atcsecure/XC2 and the OP will be updated.  However these features will require funding and as such a self-funding system is pretty much required. 

If we went that route, we should decide now the node requirements... (1k XC, 2k XC, 5k xc?)

I think 5k per node

Yes people want projects with a funding mechanism. They know what happens to projects that have no funding. Sadly so do I now.

New OP looks good.

What level of funding should we follow? perhaps like dash 10%?

I notice it jumped from 7k to 20k just from this bit of discussion. I know trading volume is very slim on nova but actually with a solid road map like this and approx timeline given appropriate funding then just a bit of attention from the right places and XC is back in business.

I think those that can see the work being done on blocknet and I see quite a community there now will follow to this project too naturally.

pm1978

Activity: 201

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:11:56 AM

thanks

thanks that's cool.

I think 5k per node

Yes people want projects with a funding mechanism. They know what happens to projects that have no funding. Sadly so do I now.

New OP looks good.

What level of funding should we follow? perhaps like dash 10%?

I notice it jumped from 7k to 20k just from this bit of discussion. I know trading volume is very slim on nova but actually with a solid road map like this and approx timeline given appropriate funding then just a bit of attention from the right places and XC is back in business.

I think those that can see the work being done on blocknet and I see quite a community there now will follow to this project too naturally.

5k seems like the best option. Pumped about what's to come.
Decent activity on slack again, Blocknets' success lately and the attention it gets definitely has an impact on XC.
w00t!

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:03:48 AM

Slack is a good tool but this board is far more important when starting and growing a community I hope slack will be secondary to this thread.
This is the hub of crypto and a lot of new people will discover xc from here.

Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:23:58 AM

Watching and supporting as always, both XC and Blocknet.
Does it work

If it works I am very interested
Please be informed to the public.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:34:46 AM

Awesome , finally opening page is being updated with new features and updates with attractive roadmap. XC is going to re-enter in market with having extra features with real use case in real world along with privacy features to ensure your privacy. XC already seeing nice appreciation on novaexchange lot of buy going on. We need big exchanges without delaying.
ballzdeep

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:42:39 PM

xc boot strap - https://images.xcurrency.co/xc-2017-boot-strap/bootstrap.dat

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:20:31 PM

We need to keep this thread active now, after what we have new OP with new promising goals. Slack is good for small levels activities but community building will be done here. I also have been holding my all XC for years in wait for this time. We need to take XC back at Bittrex to re-list there as they still have many coins in their wallet.
BrotherJ

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:57:52 PM

Long time XC holder here too. I never gave up hope in Dan's abilities. I have a feeling this revival is going to be epic.  Cool
I also think 5k XC is good for MN.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:36:45 AM

All we need is a hard road map with dates and assurance from atcsecure that this is for 100 % real and it's time to start promoting to the community at large.

Was XC ever listed at btc38?

BrotherJ

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:58:33 PM

All we need is a hard road map with dates and assurance from atcsecure that this is for 100 % real and it's time to start promoting to the community at large.

Was XC ever listed at btc38?

Not that I'm aware of.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:16:31 AM

i just bought in!

needs new ANN, new logo, new website IMO

"A fresh new coin approach"
KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:30:34 AM

What exchange are you guys on? I must have missed it.

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:07:51 AM

XC currently is being traded at novaexchange.com it is small exchange but still providing opportunity to buy/sell to those interested. You can buy still cheap as some people still are selling low without any patience. Once more features are out we should expect and run campaign to re-list at Bittrex.
Anduril_FotW

Activity: 413

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:52:40 PM

XC currently is being traded at novaexchange.com it is small exchange but still providing opportunity to buy/sell to those interested. You can buy still cheap as some people still are selling low without any patience. Once more features are out we should expect and run campaign to re-list at Bittrex.

I have to say I had my doubts about Nova exchange, but registered yesterday and I have to say it looks like they run a very decent and secure exchange !
It's basically only the layout of the website that looks a bit amateurish.
Rest is very positive !

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:43:56 PM

Ok,sounds good to me,lets see  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: