Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System  (Read 130121 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:20:01 AM

Awesome article about already developed and upcoming features of XC. We have already reached at 78 votes under such a short time. Everyone who cares a lot of his privacy should go there and hit up vote after signup for free account. We will get the word out and same time it will be helpful to be back at Bittrex type exchanges once again.

lets ask for help from blocknet thread too.

perhaps those guys will give xc some steem upvotes and increase interest in the project.

shame it got delisted in the first place.

denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:01:26 PM

Someone keeps buying from novaexchange for last three consecutive days. It is not just volume making but is being trade in my opinion. May be someone knows much more than us even we are very active on slack channel as well. It is good strategy to get help from blocknet supporters to help us to get XC at bittrex or something bigger as alternative to that.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:56:15 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 07:07:15 PM by NewWorldCoiner

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins.

Is that the response from bittrex?

Yes thats their standard answer, I hope they will list it eventually.

I've just been on to them about being relisted, Dan has to fill in the submission again.

Edit
PM'd Dan.
atcsecure (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 07:57:28 PM

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins.

Is that the response from bittrex?

Yes thats their standard answer, I hope they will list it eventually.

I've just been on to them about being relisted, Dan has to fill in the submission again.

Edit
PM'd Dan.

Done

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
eureka

Activity: 301

网络·自由·客

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 07:46:44 AM

Is XC back?

dac.xyz 
对数字货币深度思考:http://8btc.com/thread-109365-1-1.html
denam

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:51:32 AM

Is XC back?

We all are hoping so to see XC back again at Bittrex in couple of days. It is already there at Bittrex because it was never removed from their servers. they just need to enable its trading and all is done. I think we will hear good news in this regard. development in XC is going with full speed already.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:52:30 AM

Is XC back?

This is back on the track now soon you will see it on Bittrex again because it coming back with more unique features. New dev is working on it to implement more unique features into this coin to make it more strong.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:00:35 AM

I will watch this situation, but i'm not so optimistic about this project. This team lost much of their credibility and this is very hard for recovering, but won't stop greedy whales from pumping it, and me to enjoy in it.
Why not, if shows up on Bittrex it will become viral. I will join rush.
ballzdeep

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:01:57 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 04:52:05 PM by ballzdeep

Is XC back?

This is back on the track now soon you will see it on Bittrex again because it coming back with more unique features. New dev is working on it to implement more unique features into this coin to make it more strong.

Just to clarify, there is no new dev. It has always been and still is Atcsecure who is dev. He is also assisted by other dev doing graphics for new wallet as I understand it.

I will watch this situation, but i'm not so optimistic about this project. This team lost much of their credibility and this is very hard for recovering, but won't stop greedy whales from pumping it, and me to enjoy in it.

This team lost all in 2014 troll war. But this team keep coding and making stuff happen. Now the time for the tech to speak for itself is coming.

XC latest wallet with PDF sending supported : https://builds.xcurrency.co/XcXBridge/XCBuild/1430/XCurrency-qt.zip

XC bootstrap : https://images.xcurrency.co/xc-2017-boot-strap/bootstrap.dat

Join XC slack for latest updates : https://xcurrency-slack.herokuapp.com

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:50:56 PM

Is XC back?

Just to clarify, there is no new dev. It has always been and still is Atcsecure who is dev. He is also assisted by other dev doing graphics for new wallet as I understand it.

This team lost all in 2014 troll war. But this team keep coding and making stuff happen. Now the time for the tech to speak for itself is coming.

XC latest wallet with PDF sending supported : https://builds.xcurrency.co/XcXBridge/XCBuild/1430/XCurrency-qt.zip

XC bootstrap : https://images.xcurrency.co/xc-2017-boot-strap/bootstrap.dat

Join XC slack for latest updates : https://xcurrency-slack.herokuapp.com

all good news but nice to keep the thread updated with anything that is mentioned on slack...

there can be no trolls if the tech is there to justify the coins need to exist.

I quite like the idea of this dual token system like byteball has or just switching to zcash based anon only.

denam

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:58:04 PM

Most recent what I got from slack alongside with bootstraps is team has been expanded and we have in XCurrency new member who will represent both XC and Blocnet in Nordic European countries using his relations to bring new investors to these projects. I fully agree that we need to keep this thread active in order to be in rotation to catch the attention of people who joined this forum in recent months.
ballzdeep

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:32:34 AM

Most recent what I got from slack alongside with bootstraps is team has been expanded and we have in XCurrency new member who will represent both XC and Blocnet in Nordic European countries using his relations to bring new investors to these projects. I fully agree that we need to keep this thread active in order to be in rotation to catch the attention of people who joined this forum in recent months.

I agree this forum is very important.

To keep this thread up to date, from slack :

" to support the future platform specific features and _mobile_, xc will embrance a “node” system, since these node systems will do SPV and other critical functions for the network and mobile app’s, the lock in amount is going to be 5k "

denam

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:16:56 AM

People are very active at slack if they give small portion of their time to this thread we can get amazing results. It seems like there are just few people including me who time to time bump this thread. We need to present this project to people who joined forum recently. XC needs to be promoted here as well.
Anduril_FotW

Activity: 413

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:47:19 AM

Everybody with a twitter account please tweet to Bittrex that they need to re-list XC  Cool

And search for the $XC cashtag and retweet and like every positive tweet you see there that includes @Bittrexexchange please

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:57:51 AM

Everybody with a twitter account please tweet to Bittrex that they need to re-list XC  Cool

And search for the $XC cashtag and retweet and like every positive tweet you see there that includes @Bittrexexchange please

https://twitter.com/CryptoWagers/status/874721225905512448

Somebody already tweet about so I also done my part about re-listing there. This coin has very unique features it deserve to be on Bittrex so let's see what future will bring to this coin.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
ballzdeep

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:24:39 PM

Bittrex has their wallet available for withdraws : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?97134.htm

I dont see the problem to enable trading but they are in control.

But what I dislike the most is that they cant say how much $ they want to make it happen.

denam

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:23:41 PM

There is lot of buying going on at novaexchange for last two or three days. There are lot of discussions at slack and I am aware of this but didn't find something to trigger the price. I am sure some big whale is accumulating at these cheap prices under 20k satoshi. Everything which reaches at these price range got eaten quickly.
Lautrer

Activity: 141

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 10:21:08 PM

Yes, volume raised a lot in last few weeks, things are developing well, lets wait till bittrex relist XC, its just a question of time... Slack is important!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:53:27 PM

https://virustotal.com/en/file/dbba6988516130cec53071f673ae0e81239c45fad1f09749adafdadf7d79c03a/analysis/1497707393/

Sophos   Bitcoin Miner (PUA)   20170617

TrendMicro-HouseCall   Suspicious_GEN.F47V0614   20170617
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:00:19 PM

I also bought more this morning because some big whale is among us who is buying constantly. XC is going to return to big exchanges soon once there will be lot of volume at novaexchange.com . I would not be surprised seeing it reaching at 0.001 BTC within days. If you want buy it now still time to do action.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: