Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!!  (Read 133910 times)
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:22:19 PM

Of course it is Smiley

And thank you for your support guys.

Back to work and I will update with more later.

Thanks

what work is it that you are supposedly doing?  the wallet is here, what precisely is your time being spent on today?  i am sure that everyone would like to know

annnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddd.............BULLSHIT! gotta love it, and you guys just keep eating it up
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 03:25:38 PM

Of course it is Smiley

Thanks

what work is it that you are supposedly doing?  the wallet is here, what precisely is your time being spent on today?  i am sure that everyone would like to know

annnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddd.............BULLSHIT! gotta love it, and you guys just keep eating it up
hello have you confirm your words he scamed someone? or show us proof who get scamed from him and we will follow your words)

reversemartingale

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:30:09 PM

Of course it is Smiley

Thanks

hello have you confirm your words he scamed someone? or show us proof who get scamed from him and we will follow your words)

he did not scammed someone.. only hes waiting for the right time to dump his neverending coins
jahro777

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:30:44 PM

morantis, why do you care so much? I'm honestly curious. DO you truly have nothing better to do with your time than bash this thread? Sure you're skeptical but all seems to be working out. Wallet is done and we're about to get listed. Yes the premine is huge and total coin supply is definitely different from the web version; however as you know the web wallet wasn't an "actual" wallet. Why not just see what the dev has planned and what sort of compensation follows suit once the conversion is done?

Good job dev the wallet looks very nice, stoked for what's to come.
morantis

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:31:22 PM

Of course it is Smiley

Thanks

he did not scammed someone.. only hes waiting for the right time to dump his neverending coins

AGAIN, are you stupid?   when a business promises and does not deliver, that is a SCAM!
morantis

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:33:11 PM

morantis, why do you care so much? I'm honestly curious. DO you truly have nothing better to do with your time than bash this thread? Sure you're skeptical but all seems to be working out. Wallet is done and we're about to get listed. Yes the premine is huge and total coin supply is definitely different from the web version; however as you know the web wallet wasn't an "actual" wallet. Why not just see what the dev has planned and what sort of compensation follows suit once the conversion is done?

WOW, another person that cannot acutally read, LAST MONDAY THE DEV SAID ON THE WEBSITE THAT THE COINS WOULD BE PURCHASED FROM THE HOLDERS ON THE SITE AT $1 PER COIN.......that is not WORKING OUT, that is lying
MANCRYPTOS

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 03:36:08 PM

Of course it is Smiley

Thanks

what work is it that you are supposedly doing?  the wallet is here, what precisely is your time being spent on today?  i am sure that everyone would like to know

AGAIN, are you stupid?   when a business promises and does not deliver, that is a SCAM!
stop that im not stupid and  dont post stupid and words like that becaus in my side i dont know who you are i will report your post

jahro777

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:37:16 PM

WOW, another person that cannot acutally read, LAST MONDAY THE DEV SAID ON THE WEBSITE THAT THE COINS WOULD BE PURCHASED FROM THE HOLDERS ON THE SITE AT $1 PER COIN.......that is not WORKING OUT, that is lying

I believe you cannot read, not that they WOULD be purchased, but that the option to sell would be available. He never said he was going to buy them from us.
saidnursi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:38:16 PM

morantis not romantic
reversemartingale

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:38:28 PM

Of course it is Smiley

Thanks

AGAIN, are you stupid?   when a business promises and does not deliver, that is a SCAM!

so all real business are scam then because they make promises and also not deliver.. i think im stupid
morantis

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:39:07 PM

Of course it is Smiley

Thanks

what work is it that you are supposedly doing?  the wallet is here, what precisely is your time being spent on today?  i am sure that everyone would like to know

AGAIN, are you stupid?   when a business promises and does not deliver, that is a SCAM!
stop that im not stupid and  dont post stupid and words like that becaus in my side i dont know who you are i will report your post

then read the thread and read my posts before commenting to me, it is this lack of ability to take part in a two way conversation that is the problem in the world today, and try proof reading before posting, "because" not "becaus" and "don't" not "dont", this is a business site and i expect you to act as though you have the ability to conduct business
morantis

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:39:40 PM

Of course it is Smiley

Thanks

so all real business are scam then because they make promises and also not deliver.. i think im stupid

hmmmmmmmm, YES!
reversemartingale

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:44:37 PM

Of course it is Smiley

Thanks

hmmmmmmmm, YES!

then why are you here when almost all the coins here did not deliver what they promise? whos the most stupid then?
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:47:41 PM

True, Dev said peepcoin will have guarantee value of 1$/peep and now he removed that from the thread, so the coin will dumped to the death and guess Dev will dump all his premined, then disappear.

jahro777

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:48:17 PM

Question dev, how are the coins being split now that the supply has increased exponentially?
MANCRYPTOS

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 03:52:27 PM

Of course it is Smiley

Thanks

hmmmmmmmm, YES!

then why are you here when almost all the coins here did not deliver what they promise? whos the most stupid then?
Why?because yobit. is counting my friend)

morantis

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:52:42 PM

Of course it is Smiley

Thanks

hmmmmmmmm, YES!

ok, simple business lesson for the new guy, out of 800 newly released coins, 106 increase in value within the first six months and of those 87 will continue to show a marked increase in value.  of the total of $8000 invested in new coins in the last 30 days for our clients, we have netted a total of $147,000 in revenue.  The second number is bigger than the first number, that is called "profit".  It is what you want to happen in business and it is why our clients let us invest.  Those new coins and the info, that is short for information, come from various sources, and this is one of them.  If this coin were the par for the entire forum, then yes we would leave the forum immediately and go elsewhere, the majority of the new coins here go up in value if you know how to pick them.  It is only people like you that spend all of their time staring at just one thread trying to get rich off of a scam like this one.  I have been looking at other projects while reading your drivel and have made a total of $93 this morning, while pointing out how off the mark you guys are.  It is called business and you will get your big boy shoes one day and maybe take part in it. Until then, stick to selling lemonade on the side of the road.
morantis

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:54:14 PM

Of course it is Smiley

Thanks

hmmmmmmmm, YES!

you actually think that posting here is because of the massive $30 per week that yobit pays?  lol, we are here because of the $1000's to be made elsewhere on the forum
morantis

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:56:56 PM

what i can say is "coming soon"

what are you talking about?
MANCRYPTOS

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 03:58:13 PM

Of course it is Smiley

Thanks

hmmmmmmmm, YES!

you actually think that posting here is because of the massive $30 per week that yobit pays?  lol, we are here because of the $1000's to be made elsewhere on the forum
Nice  i wish you good luck for all your jobs

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: