Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!!  (Read 133910 times)
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:58:46 PM

Of course it is Smiley

And thank you for your support guys.

Back to work and I will update with more later.

Thanks

what work is it that you are supposedly doing?  the wallet is here, what precisely is your time being spent on today?  i am sure that everyone would like to know

annnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddd.............BULLSHIT! gotta love it, and you guys just keep eating it up
hello have you confirm your words he scamed someone? or show us proof who get scamed from him and we will follow your words)

he did not scammed someone.. only hes waiting for the right time to dump his neverending coins

AGAIN, are you stupid?   when a business promises and does not deliver, that is a SCAM!

so all real business are scam then because they make promises and also not deliver.. i think im stupid

hmmmmmmmm, YES!

then why are you here when almost all the coins here did not deliver what they promise? whos the most stupid then?
Why?because yobit. is counting my friend)

you actually think that posting here is because of the massive $30 per week that yobit pays?  lol, we are here because of the $1000's to be made elsewhere on the forum
Nice  i wish you goodl luck for all your jobs

luck has nothing to do with it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:07:08 PM

Of course it is Smiley

And thank you for your support guys.

Back to work and I will update with more later.

Thanks

what work is it that you are supposedly doing?  the wallet is here, what precisely is your time being spent on today?  i am sure that everyone would like to know

annnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddd.............BULLSHIT! gotta love it, and you guys just keep eating it up
hello have you confirm your words he scamed someone? or show us proof who get scamed from him and we will follow your words)

he did not scammed someone.. only hes waiting for the right time to dump his neverending coins

AGAIN, are you stupid?   when a business promises and does not deliver, that is a SCAM!

so all real business are scam then because they make promises and also not deliver.. i think im stupid

hmmmmmmmm, YES!

then why are you here when almost all the coins here did not deliver what they promise? whos the most stupid then?
Why?because yobit. is counting my friend)

you actually think that posting here is because of the massive $30 per week that yobit pays?  lol, we are here because of the $1000's to be made elsewhere on the forum
Nice  i wish you goodl luck for all your jobs

luck has nothing to do with it

This coin is a joke. Devs just trying to argue his way out with multiple shill accounts.

twitter @antiiclimax
maduchen

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

*Bitvest.io* Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:09:08 PM

What is the latest update on this coin? Windows wallet is released. Did anyone check it? As there are huge amount of coins, dev is hosting another mega giveaway?

The Nugget Project.
A new project that will do what it takes to become the best.
www.nuggetproject.com
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 04:10:07 PM

coins gone from web wallet lol dev where is my coins?Cheesy

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 04:14:19 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 06:13:21 PM by mprep

No wallet access on login showing higher market cap and little more changes.

Tried to download wallet but not getting synchronize as wallet services are offline.

Dont getting understand whats going on. What about balances had in wallet.

These thing can bring value of coin down to like as dust.

I have one more query as what about balances had in web wallet as for now no access to web wallet. Even Windows wallets also offline how to get back web wallet balance.

Trying to contact admin via PM but no reply.
armaggedon

Activity: 325

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:17:19 PM

Hey morantis, why not just observer and see if this will workout? We have nothing to lose, its free men why not give it a chance
I know that you were just concerned on people being scammed but its free right? So it will never be scam except to those who really buy,
So peace out men

Hey dev, better be sure that you will deliver on what you promised,

But of course im still on the middle of this if this coin works oit good for us, if not hahaha the dev scammed our time XD

it has already not worked out, do you not understand the fact that LAST MONDAY these were supposed to be available and able to be sold, the DEV already failed, there is no future after the first lie in business, GAME OVER

Well if this is game over then bullshit haha i already gained in peepcoin so its not a loss, i already have a doubt in this coin when he did not released it last aug 15, XD

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
morantis

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:18:43 PM

Hey morantis, why not just observer and see if this will workout? We have nothing to lose, its free men why not give it a chance
I know that you were just concerned on people being scammed but its free right? So it will never be scam except to those who really buy,
So peace out men

But of course im still on the middle of this if this coin works oit good for us, if not hahaha the dev scammed our time XD

it has already not worked out, do you not understand the fact that LAST MONDAY these were supposed to be available and able to be sold, the DEV already failed, there is no future after the first lie in business, GAME OVER

Well if this is game over then bullshit haha i already gained in peepcoin so its not a loss, i already have a doubt in this coin when he did not released it last aug 15, XD

what are you talking about, you statement does not even make any sense
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:38:20 PM

So peace out men

I would like to know what you are talking about?

I see you make atleast 2 posts on every page of this topic. And now you also start bragging about how you make your "users" $147,000?

Like, for someone making several thousands of $ per days through some network and still has so much time to watch a thread and writing reply's to every new post. I don't know.

You are either a pathalogical liar, or a douchebag. You pick.

tramadol

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:39:46 PM

So peace out men

I see you make atleast 2 posts on every page of this topic. And now you also start bragging about how you make your "users" $147,000?

Like, for someone making several thousands of $ per days through some network and still has so much time to watch a thread and writing reply's to every new post. I don't know.

I agree with u  Cheesy
morantis

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:43:13 PM

So peace out men

I agree with u  Cheesy

hey, you pick, because the day that your opinion is of use to me, i will be the first to let you know, lol
armaggedon

Activity: 325

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:58:05 PM

So peace out men

Nevermind Cheesy

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:49:38 PM

So peace out men

I agree with u  Cheesy

hey, you pick, because the day that your opinion is of use to me, i will be the first to let you know, lol

So you want to tell me that my opinion does not matter, but yours, because you supposedly make your "users" $147,000, matters to everyone in this thread?

Get a grip mate. Nobody cares about your lies anyways.

morantis

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:56:20 PM

So peace out men

I agree with u  Cheesy

So you want to tell me that my opinion does not matter, but yours, because you supposedly make your "users" $147,000, matters to everyone in this thread?

when did i say that my opinion matters, i am demanding that the dev provides the services that the dev's website promoted, that is a legal demand and has nothing to do with opinion or otherwise, it is a legal binding contract that I demand be fulfilled.
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:57:21 PM

I can sell you 50000 if anyone want to buy.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:12:59 PM

So peace out men

I agree with u  Cheesy

when did i say that my opinion matters, i am demanding that the dev provides the services that the dev's website promoted, that is a legal demand and has nothing to do with opinion or otherwise, it is a legal binding contract that I demand be fulfilled.

With this logic, do you also take McDonalds to court once every week? Since they have false advertising aswell I mean.

morantis

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:14:17 PM

So peace out men

I agree with u  Cheesy

With this logic, do you also take McDonalds to court once every week? Since they have false advertising aswell I mean.
so find a mcdonalds forum and post about that there, this thread is about peepcoin
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:17:23 PM

Dude, you are all over the place. I'm still curious how you have the time to sit here and reply to every single post, are you not supposed to make people money?

szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:18:32 PM

I have mine solo and my peep coin disapear,what is going on.
morantis

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:20:14 PM

Dude, you are all over the place. I'm still curious how you have the time to sit here and reply to every single post, are you not supposed to make people money?

there was a three and half minute pause between people rambling on this thread, plenty of time to trade on the exchange
nezto77

Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:22:59 PM

why all the coin i mine  all lost ? whether the dev can help ? Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: