Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!!  (Read 133910 times)
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:55:37 AM

great work with the voting guys keep it up Smiley

Yes updates soon I am working my butt off for good news Smiley

We, the pinoy peepcoin community,  have made a move to promote the voting of peepcoins for its inclusion int the c-cex. But right now we have to get 200+ more votes and we are asking you sir to help us to spread the news and get more peepcoin holders from other parts of the globe to help us vote.

here is the sample of our post:

Step by Step for voting:
Step 1: click link- https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Step 2: go to filter put "peepcoin"
Step 3: send 0.001 BTC to the allocated BTC address for Peepcoin
= Done=

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jayguar2016

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:00:17 AM

We and the pinoy peepcoin community spearheaded by the admin of different peepcoins facebook pages have made a move to promote the voting of peepcoins for its inclusion int the c-cex. But right now we have to get 200+ more votes and we are asking you sir to help us to spread the news and get more peepcoin holders from other parts of the globe to help us vote.

Step by Step for voting:
= Done=

Voting is good, but unless the source is given to the exchange, they will not add the coin even if it wins the vote.
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:06:06 AM

Whoa whoa whoa wait a minute look at the home page of peeps almost all transactions are pending haha

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
peepcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:06:45 AM

We and the pinoy peepcoin community spearheaded by the admin of different peepcoins facebook pages have made a move to promote the voting of peepcoins for its inclusion int the c-cex. But right now we have to get 200+ more votes and we are asking you sir to help us to spread the news and get more peepcoin holders from other parts of the globe to help us vote.

Step by Step for voting:
= Done=

UPDATE: Will have open source within 48 hours and at that point will be listed as at least one exchange, however negotiating with others. I encourage you guys to vote at c-cex so we can get listed their also. Will be announcing winner of referral competition tonight.

Yes I have been hard at work and also in regards to someone posting about me being an anonymous dev: My name Benjamin Johnson, I am 34 years old, I am married with 5 children - pleased to officially meet you Smiley

At this point I am reaching out and welcoming suggestions from our wonderful peeps. If you have any ideas you want to discuss please let me know!

The immediate goal is to get the wallet 100%, with open source and listed on exchangers. I have given myself 48 hours to complete this and working as hard as I can to achieve it. I am sorry for going over schedule guys I am trying my best and will update as soon as possible.

Thanks
uiclicks

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:22:49 AM

Step by Step for voting:
= Done=

UPDATE: Will have open source within 48 hours and at that point will be listed as at least one exchange, however negotiating with others. I encourage you guys to vote at c-cex so we can get listed their also. Will be announcing winner of referral competition tonight.

Yes I have been hard at work and also in regards to someone posting about me being an anonymous dev: My name Benjamin Johnson, I am 34 years old, I am married with 5 children - pleased to officially meet you Smiley

At this point I am reaching out and welcoming suggestions from our wonderful peeps. If you have any ideas you want to discuss please let me know!

The immediate goal is to get the wallet 100%, with open source and listed on exchangers. I have given myself 48 hours to complete this and working as hard as I can to achieve it. I am sorry for going over schedule guys I am trying my best and will update as soon as possible.

Thanks

good luck sir , but what about the pending status on coins is it part of the work ? ?
and does 10 coins means i got 1kk coins since you said the price is 0.01 $ and i paid about 10$ worth of bitcoin
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:23:51 AM

Step by Step for voting:
= Done=

Thanks
Well good to hear that you work hard for.this coin, and I'm waiting atleast 1 exchange the coin will be listed atleast c-cex or yobit , so the holder will chance to buy and sell they hold coin.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 09:35:03 AM

TransactionID#   Requested coins   Date                           Status
502                    10                    2016-08-14            Pending

i already paid , what's wrong ?
what's wrong ?   Grin SCAM  Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:42:42 AM

Step by Step for voting:
= Done=

Thanks
Goodluck, sir! Do what you believe that right.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 09:45:29 AM

http://coinsinfo.xyz/altcoin/peepcoin-pcn/  Lips sealed

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
brosky0428

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:47:44 AM

Step by Step for voting:
= Done=

Thanks

Nice and thanx for the update!..

Keep it going Dev, we'll continue promoting the voting for the moment, I believe, for purposes of promoting to other markets for we need it to sustain, ensure the 5% daily appreciation on the value of Peep Coin for 12 weeks and for them to flock in our own exchange system... Putting Peeps in open exchange might affect the coin appreciation objective since we cannot control the dumping that might happen  Smiley
septian44

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:50:31 AM

Step by Step for voting:
= Done=

Thanks
Goodluck, sir! Do what you believe that right.
update vote peepcoin for c-cex amazing http://prntscr.com/c5wgjy
brosky0428

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:03:06 AM

A total of 46 Votes for Peepcoin ATM

Repost:

Keep it coming Guys  Smiley

If only the majority of the members who received their free Peepcoins during the promo plus the votes from newly registered members...

PNC will get listed in C-cex before the Dev can master a tongue twister repeated 5 times in a row  Grin Grin Grin
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 10:07:58 AM

Hello many coins in crypto world had free ico and they got there price in exchangers so dont panic .
So i think PEEP COIN will get its place too, only we need gave time to dev make his work thats all)

brosky0428

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:17:37 AM

Hello many coins in crypto world had free ico and they got there price in exchangers so dont panic .
So i think PEEP COIN will get its place too, only we need gave time to dev make his work thats all)

Yeah, the thing is there is this 5% daily appreciation of the value for peepcoin, putting them in open exchanges might flood the sell order side overwhelming the buy order side... The target 5% might not be realized with the said set up, to consider that free ICOs were given to around 2000 plus members with 555,555 peeps... However, it's good for the coin to be promoted in exchanges to expand the market/demand while sticking to the original plan
Goofy1342

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:31:25 AM

Done voting! Go PEEPCOIN!!!!!!! Grin
jayguar2016

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:44:51 AM

Voted for Peepcoin at c-cex.
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:19:00 AM

finally i can log in, thank you dev and waiting new updates
    Please how  where u able to resolve the problem. Mine cant login .i will like to get the direct contact if the admin
clint23

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:25:49 AM

Done Voting!
mr.kuya

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:35:47 AM

where peepcoin wallet download?
Goofy1342

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:20:33 PM

Total of 50 votes for PEEP coin! Yeah! Keep it coming guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: