Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Follow me trading :)  (Read 12444 times)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:12:03 AM

Nice.Good too see someone finally making a stable income trading alt's.You choose to deal with only reputed coins and that's what keeps many traders in the debt,selection of shit coins.I'd suggest you to expand your horizons from Polynoix to Localbitcoins,multiple trades with medium margins (which you seem to do perfectly)! Following the thread!

I have never understood how the margin trading works, and as many people have never suggested it to me I was always afraid to try it as I couldn't understand how exactly that works. From the first screenshot that you provide i see a total trade amount of 2.4BTC which is good for a short time to trade, so it was all manually or automatically?
Make a account on Localbitcoins,open the Buy/Sell adds by the same user,you will get a clear idea of what a margin trade is. Smiley
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 04:02:23 PM

Im still interested in watching how this goes. Im tempted to try and follow and almost bought into some maid as well but i think it will be best to see where you go with this and how you do before i splash any cash. It just looks like a lot to risk on some coins but im sure you know what your doing. Hopefully all goes well for you.

metropolit (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:01:18 PM

I did what i've said i'm thinking about doing, shorted Ripple position a little bit because it's going on slower then i thought it will and i don't wanna lose time by waiting for it, this way i have more "space"/funds for more active pairs.
http://prntscr.com/bypzzl
I might buy back at 890 now.

Other than that, not much going on today http://prntscr.com/byq140
I hope some action will occure in the next 5 hours before i go to sleep, to make some profit.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:08:12 PM

You are making good journey about trading.. margin is one of the good idea since a tried it and i am making a profit with that way..
But sometimes i am failed but i know i have a back for it so that i can be still making a profit safely..
metropolit (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:09:56 PM

Nice.Good too see someone finally making a stable income trading alt's.You choose to deal with only reputed coins and that's what keeps many traders in the debt,selection of shit coins.I'd suggest you to expand your horizons from Polynoix to Localbitcoins,multiple trades with medium margins (which you seem to do perfectly)! Following the thread!

Hey man, could you be more precise about Localbitcoin advice? Isn't it only a place to buy or sell bitcoins for fiat currencies?
I did buy bitcoin for skrill there few months ago.
JaHitler

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:16:57 PM

Hi It is really good that you give to othrer peoples your trading strategy to be visiable for other users nice ide bro really clever.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:21:28 PM

Hey man, could you be more precise about Localbitcoin advice? Isn't it only a place to buy or sell bitcoins for fiat currencies?
I did buy bitcoin for skrill there few months ago.
For me its hard to buy in localbitcoin as i thought i am buying bitcoin here in my country using coins ph directly via pickup cash depositing directly using banks.. also i tried to buy bitcoins too and deposit in my perfect money and convert via changer.com. its easy than localbitcoin that you need to wait to contact the owner..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 06:36:47 PM

Successful Trading is an art !

And you have choose good platform to explore yourself with cryptomarket. I personally have trade in many tools. So its my personal experience that no one decide market as there are some high volatile as well as low volatility market same as in fiat currency.

Still cryptocurrency market is highly volatile so can get good profit.

But No one control market or even rule market all time so time is very important factor in trading. As well as guessing or understanding possibilities are important.
metropolit (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:49:37 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 07:00:57 PM by metropolit

Decided to take 0.07197134 btc profit on MAID, closed it http://prntscr.com/byqokr

Still ether and ripple positions opened http://prntscr.com/byqovq
metropolit (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:51:28 PM

Closed ETH position and took 0.0432 btc profit http://prntscr.com/byscyz

It's over 80$ for today, im happy Smiley
Only Ripple opened now, i have to wait ETH, MAID and DASH dips...didn't mentioned DASH before but it's a good coin, with great community and a low number of coins, with great anti inflation coin emission. But won't buy it over 9$...
ajmagz009

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:45:48 AM

Hi guys,
since i'm making quite nice profit from trading on Poloniex i have decided to make a blog/thread about it and post daily updates about my positions, success and loss.

I have around 15k$ (http://prntscr.com/byd0x7) in my account and i do daily margin trading. Some days i make 50$, some 400$, depending on how wild market is on that day.
I invest pretty conservativly and only in the currencies i believe will have a great future or at least bigger price then there currently is, this way if i get stuck by buying at a bad price i can wait and eventually get a profit since lending fees are so low. Also i don't use my maximum margin levels to stay out of danger, there is no need for this since i'm happy with 100$ daily. While trading on margin i hold altcoins that i believe will have a great future, currently those are ETH and Lisk, but also have some Sia which im planning to sell since their team seems too slow to me and their project turned out to be something completly different that i have expected.

Yesterday was a great day for me when ETC did chaos on the market i made around 0.7 btc. I made around 0.6 from trading ETH alone, but it's too much action to screenshot it i would need to use few screenshots. Will do it if you guys reqest.

Today is a slow day, nothing much happened, so there were low earnings
MAID http://prntscr.com/bycile

I'm "stuck" since yesterday on Ripple, i don't mind it, it wasn't this low for a long time and i'll wait for it.
http://prntscr.com/bycqbt
Ripple is healthy coin, got a lot going on and will surely get over my base price + some profit in a next few days.

Basicly from the current coins in margin trading on Poloniex i trade with ETH, MAID, Ripple and DASH, those are the ones i believe will have a future, not so sure about other ones.

What i have learned so far on trading:
Patience - you don't have to buy at that very moment and you don't need to buy with whole budget

Read news before entering the position on ever particular currency

Don't be greedy, take a smaller profit and get out of the position when the green candles look great, there will always be more opportunities.

Don't regreat missed opportunities and trades where you could have done better by staying longer in it because you don't even notice all the situations where you did good by shorting the position on time, you take it for granted.

Buy on dips, if there is nothing happening on the marked better wait and do nothing then buy expensive just to get entertained.

That's it for the first post i hope you guys will follow me to the moon or into bankruptcy Smiley

nice one. i will try this in the future to see if i will profit. i still dont have an account on that trading site. maybe will register later. thanks for the share. keep it up.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:22:16 AM

One thing I don't get about margin trading on poloniex is that you move funds to the margin account but don't actually use them. They are just for collateral right? So then what is the benefit of trading on margin verses the regular exchange? Can someone clarify?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:44:41 AM

Its content is excellent, it will continue on a blog?

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
JackJokasker

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:39:01 AM

hahaha nice work how to i follow you? no blog no media sosial like facebook to chat
need blog to sharing your trik or science
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:51:28 AM

what is margin trading ? please teach me
etc going down, i hope etc to the moon  Cheesy Cheesy

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
metropolit (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:26:10 AM

One thing I don't get about margin trading on poloniex is that you move funds to the margin account but don't actually use them. They are just for collateral right? So then what is the benefit of trading on margin verses the regular exchange? Can someone clarify?

This is right, you only put your coins there as collateral and the benefit is that you get your coin value multiplied by 2.5 to use on trading.

Today Ripple started rising, its around my base price so i'll have to wait it a little bit more to take the profit.
Other than that i didn't enetered any other currencies, i'm waiting for better prices.
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:35:01 AM

Other than that i didn't enetered any other currencies, i'm waiting for better prices.

STEEM doesn't seem to be doing quite well for the time being ... Maybe the right time to invest or maybe it can still go down. What are your thoughts about that?

metropolit (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:42:40 AM

STEEM doesn't seem to be doing quite well for the time being ... Maybe the right time to invest or maybe it can still go down. What are your thoughts about that?

I cannot trade STEEM on margin trading so i don't. But even if it were there i think it's too new to trade with it, i dont know what to expect from it. It's still in beta version and currently i see the hype is over, less and less posts get submitted daily, price is dropping.

For the currencies i'm trading, im pretty sure they will rise, ETH, MAID, DASH, Ripple, im also looking into Factom ATM, doing a research to see if it's worth a risk.
metropolit (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:46:46 AM

Took a bite on ETH at 1925 http://prntscr.com/bz0f9y
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:56:53 AM

I cannot trade STEEM on margin trading so i don't. But even if it were there i think it's too new to trade with it, i dont know what to expect from it. It's still in beta version and currently i see the hype is over, less and less posts get submitted daily, price is dropping.

For the currencies i'm trading, im pretty sure they will rise, ETH, MAID, DASH, Ripple, im also looking into Factom ATM, doing a research to see if it's worth a risk.

Okay thank you for the reply. What makes you think these will rise?

Took a bite on ETH at 1925 http://prntscr.com/bz0f9y

So when you do margin trading, you actually borrow money and if you can not return what you borrowed then you get penalized?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: