Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Follow me trading :)  (Read 12437 times)
eminem90

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:17:14 AM

I'll follow you. Nice thread really
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metropolit (OP)

Activity: 308

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:53:18 AM

Finally done with DASH, turned it into nice profit in the end but it was intensive, i didn't expect such a jump. DASH had 2 big news 4 days ago but the jump was too huge IMO, it was mix of a DASH jump, DASH pump and BTC fall. This was before closing it http://prntscr.com/c5vu5u
In the end i made 0.35414 btc profit http://prntscr.com/c5vuhq it was a lot of transactions overall, if somebody wants i'll screenshot all of them.
Stinkey made 0.0307627551 btc on this one. Here is overall Stinkeys profit so far http://prntscr.com/c5vy10 i hope to bring him 15% in 1 month which would not be as some guys advertise, but still a decent profit.

With ETH still nothing is happening http://prntscr.com/c5vw6n I hope it will today if BTC moves back to 600+, ETH will also follow it.
Mzie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:40:39 AM

Good trades right there
amanojaku

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:10:22 PM

let me bookmark this
i want to learn trading too Smiley
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:17:42 PM

This thread is for daily traders and not suitable for freelancer, because not all of members can make updating on this forum and not all of people can make position buy or sell on the markets. I think you must make another thread for freelancer.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:21:48 PM

I thought well if you have a chat group in slack or telegram. I am excited to join there and discuss about trading.

Do you have a plan for that? Smiley

Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:09:59 PM

Do you expect dash to 0.04 this week ? also stratis to 0001 this week?
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:57:20 PM

Do you expect dash to 0.04 this week ? also stratis to 0001 this week?

I do not think Stratis will go to 0.0001, because a week later the bounty will be shared, so there may be a dump.

metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:20:44 PM

Hey guys, we can do what every you like if there is enough interest, why not. Smiley

I have been shorting DASH because it looked unrealisticly high for me, as i mentioned before. So i don't think it will go to 40, only if BTC goes down even further then it is not and which i don't think it will.
DASH has great community behind it, great governance and low inflation which will make it more and more valuable but this kind of rises from 10 to 14 are too much, i think unrealistic, combination of good news which caused PUMP.

Im not into Stratis so i cannot comment it.

Im deeper into ETH http://prntscr.com/c65g6h waiting for it to rise with more great news, new projects and heading into devcon soon. Also soon the hacker at ETC will have funds. I think FUD alone can crash it before this happens.
Mzie

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:17:37 AM

Hey guys, we can do what every you like if there is enough interest, why not. Smiley

I have been shorting DASH because it looked unrealisticly high for me, as i mentioned before. So i don't think it will go to 40, only if BTC goes down even further then it is not and which i don't think it will.
DASH has great community behind it, great governance and low inflation which will make it more and more valuable but this kind of rises from 10 to 14 are too much, i think unrealistic, combination of good news which caused PUMP.

Im not into Stratis so i cannot comment it.

Im deeper into ETH http://prntscr.com/c65g6h waiting for it to rise with more great news, new projects and heading into devcon soon. Also soon the hacker at ETC will have funds. I think FUD alone can crash it before this happens.

yea for sure , perfect buy time, i will be selling mine when it goes above 0.02
Daneric

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:49:32 AM

I have been figuring out how I can do margin trading and I have not had an opportunity to learn. OP your piece is just excellent information for the ignorant like me. I need to borrow a leave from you so that I can also start trading because I also have a poloniex account but I don't know how to use it.
metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:40:29 PM

I have been figuring out how I can do margin trading and I have not had an opportunity to learn. OP your piece is just excellent information for the ignorant like me. I need to borrow a leave from you so that I can also start trading because I also have a poloniex account but I don't know how to use it.

Hey im glad if this info can help you! Start with small amount and you'll see if you're winning or loosing, it's the harmless way to learn it!

Im deeper into ETH, http://prntscr.com/c6j6a6
Das

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:57:43 AM

What about ethereum classic, do you think it has prospects? Or it's a pump and dump scheme on its way to crash sometime later in the future, never to be heard of again.
Mzie

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:53:25 AM

you can start by buying low selling high whilst learning margin trading or figuring out really if you need to margin trade
metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:37:09 PM

What about ethereum classic, do you think it has prospects? Or it's a pump and dump scheme on its way to crash sometime later in the future, never to be heard of again.

I don't believe ETC will survive. I keep hearing "ETC is just few weeks old, that's why it doesn't have any projects" but this argument is just weak. ETC is as old as ETH is, and out of 20 serious projects all 20 decided to go to ETH chain where whole ETH team is and this is game over for ETC.
Price of ETC will keep dropping as new projects rise on ETH chain, for example this weak Gnosis is coming to ETH.
Then BTC price is low ATM, when it gets up, ETC will fall drasticly.
Then, in 2 weeks hacker will be able to use his 7 million ETC, my guess is he will dump it because its way to risky to hold ETC and hope for a bigger price than it has ATM.
Then switch to PoS which might or not which might split the ETC community again...etc etc..

Btwn. in my trading adventure nothing is happening atm. Im still waiting for ETH to jump, i hope Gnosis release will do it. Yesterday i had 0 profit, 0 trades, today the same.
MAID is dropping and im thinking of getting in at 1650 again.
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:30:27 PM

Op you making good money by trading altcoin. can you suggest me how much minimum invest needed for making $10 profit everyday(average)?
Also can you suggest which coin is profitable within next week if i buy today?
thank you in advance
thenewelf

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:15:35 PM

I don't believe ETC will survive. I keep hearing "ETC is just few weeks old, that's why it doesn't have any projects" but this argument is just weak. ETC is as old as ETH is, and out of 20 serious projects all 20 decided to go to ETH chain where whole ETH team is and this is game over for ETC.
Price of ETC will keep dropping as new projects rise on ETH chain, for example this weak Gnosis is coming to ETH.
Then BTC price is low ATM, when it gets up, ETC will fall drasticly.
Then, in 2 weeks hacker will be able to use his 7 million ETC, my guess is he will dump it because its way to risky to hold ETC and hope for a bigger price than it has ATM.
Then switch to PoS which might or not which might split the ETC community again...etc etc..

What is the reason that just in two weeks the hacker will be able to dump the stolen money in etc? Why cant he do it right now?

metropolit (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:16:18 AM

Op you making good money by trading altcoin. can you suggest me how much minimum invest needed for making $10 profit everyday(average)?
thank you in advance

To make around 10$ daily on margin trading i, myself would need around 80-100 ETH worth of value.

I think ETH is the coin you're looking for ATM. Also AMP is going to explode in 2 weeks since their project is about to release then.

What is the reason that just in two weeks the hacker will be able to dump the stolen money in etc? Why cant he do it right now?

It's the rule inside the DAO platform.

This is my current situation http://prntscr.com/c82s0u So yesterday another day without profit. ETH started moving finally, Gnosis is coming out this week, devcon2 is near, ETC crash might be near as well...
mexicanchick

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:07:46 PM

thank you in advance

To make around 10$ daily on margin trading i, myself would need around 80-100 ETH worth of value.

I think ETH is the coin you're looking for ATM. Also AMP is going to explode in 2 weeks since their project is about to release then.

This is my current situation http://prntscr.com/c82s0u So yesterday another day without profit. ETH started moving finally, Gnosis is coming out this week, devcon2 is near, ETC crash might be near as well...

How about monero, I see it is rising a lot alongside with dash nowadays, maybe it will go up more.
Satisun

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:34:27 PM

thank you in advance

I think the Ethereum ETH price will rise a lot at the end of August when the market expect the DAO hacker is going to dump soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: