Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:47:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Unmoderated thread  (Read 17373 times)
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:26:48 PM

İ gave up because these idiots still believe him. HE didnt use escrow for the first part of his fucking scam İCO where 60 btc are located. Fucking scamming piece of shit.
san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:37:58 PM

İ invested MYSELF and i have the RİGHT to demand İNFORMATİONS . HE cant provide them because HE İS A SCAMMER. How can you still believe that guy kooke i think you are sick...

İ wont let him scam more when everything is so obivious. WHY SHOULD İ ALLOW HİM TO SCAM MORE MORE MONEY FROM İNNOCENT İNVESTORS ? WHY ? İ care for other people maybe you not.

thank you so much for caring, im still reading all
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:52:12 PM

@kellendil. Leave that scam thing. People are greedy for anything, thats y they lose money. We must not worry for them. Let them worry. And Always do due diligence. Dont jump into the wagon for some freebies

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:18:29 PM

my copy and paste

GUYS, please enlight me, is this opair using ESCROW ..? i had enough of ICO non escrow (ok already read there is escrow)

===========

i believe in humanity so much, but today im very wrecked, i use humanity funds 10btc for im not sure if the ICO is even real,
probably im doomed, if i cant give any result, i have to responsible pay back the funds
wasserman99, please give me conclusion, what do you think on my case..?
(im still reading OPAIR thread until page 20.. comeback to this post, to tell you what is the reasons why everyone afraid)

im not accusing someone is SCXX, however this is my case and OPAIR TEAM could learn, READ UNTIL END of the PAGE here= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570693.0
i still believe in Restoring Faith in Humanity thou, but im not sure anymore if turn out if it is real SCXX i didnt even dare to say
this may not be the first, but will be my last helping humanity, im finish, ive had enough trusting someone or everyone..
now im restless so much

on mycase, i hope he deliver the project, so we could support more massive, and prove humanity is WORTH SAVING

============

on the other hand, i will look close at OPAIR, still reading from the 1st page, SINCE its already using ESCROW, if it is legit, me and other activist will come in to opair
we supporting every tech that helping a lot of people, NOT JUST FOR PROFIT

============

HOWEVER, im just saying, its all make sense, after im having my case..
i believe video profile could make everyone backs opair so much, its customers demand, it is happening with RISE, even unrespectable CLONE and cheater could had 1700btc ICO
the world is changing, it become verysmart to fool others and meaner, i dont agree and dont like, but unfortunately thats what happen

besides, what you got to lose? in the end you will make meet and talk to your back-ers too, and at some point show in public or do face webinar
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:20:37 PM

this kooke guy is twisted, why would someone give funds to someone he dont even know if he even exist
atleast say hi, and greet on video chat/webinar,
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:22:20 PM

There are no developers mate. THİS İS A SCAM. He didnt use escrow for the first part of the ico. Stupid people still seding him money. He cant make a video because those prople dont exist. He just copied a few pictures from google.

im quoting you, as a purpose

-

Dear
wasserman
, if you show your good will, and show webinar video such as this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.0 <--- this is why RISE could gather 1700btc in one shot
because of this VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iZqS5lc-Qg&feature=youtu.be&t=5m40s justin not hiding,
even though he is cheating and steal LISK project, we can see him have good intention to show him self to win investors heart

and i will personally direct the community funding, which im managing as the amount of 30btc i will put to opair my self through sebastian, without any fuzz, or with few permissions, i could do even all whats left= 93btc trusted to me..,
(im one of whale in RISE only{not my money}; also backers of Stellar, Etherium Vitalik, and NXT especially Ardor)
also i will ask humanitarian community, to backs you
if we go in, we stay for years, we are not dumper, also we will help placing buywall, and help anything you need that we can help

and more investment will come along the way (IF can still catch up the time, or, i will personally ask to extend the ICO, to give CLEAN headstart,
i will help marketing for FREE in ALL other currency website we support, i will be the one responsible to all your investors, because requesting extend the ICO)

kindly reconsider, we already so much interested, because you already show good intention using sebastian,
last part only simple meet and greet with me.. or you can meet my friend in germany, or what ever country you may be.. (we humanitarian is activist everywhere)

to be fair i wil show all my identity, and can be view broadcast live
we want to help, i want to trust you

or, if you dont want to be public, please allow me doing video call privately with atleast 2 of founder from 3persons, Mr. Haowang + Mr.Waserman  + Mr.Frank
if i put the funds in, i will make other investor believe
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:40:57 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2016, 06:55:25 PM by san2ok

i accidentally found this, im dissapointed  Cry it broke my heart
http://prntscr.com/c5ba0j and http://prntscr.com/c5bb1r please compare with this,  https://www.linkedin.com/in/haowangg check the job and university

its the same person is it?
http://www.fresnostate.edu/socialsciences/geography/faculty/wang.html

or maybe my eyes wrong?
YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 11:39:19 PM

i accidentally found this, im dissapointed  Cry it broke my heart
http://prntscr.com/c5ba0j and http://prntscr.com/c5bb1r please compare with this,  https://www.linkedin.com/in/haowangg check the job and university

its the same person is it?
http://www.fresnostate.edu/socialsciences/geography/faculty/wang.html

or maybe my eyes wrong?

Could be the same person, look it up and let us know.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:28:30 AM

I don't see why these investors gets to put money for this ICO when they don't really know these devs, they don't even put their real names on it, linkedin profiles aren't enough to convince who they are. they are now hiding even before the ICO ends.
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:14:11 PM

this opair really problem, i try good heart and very flexible, but failed, he may dont have good intention
i think you need to change the thread subject, to prevent him scam others

get STELLAR coin INCOME simply by posting, blogging, and invite others
only at Stellar Forum www.mystellar.org (look at promotion)

stellar is a finance with mission to help fight poverty
who knows oneday 1XLM will worth 1usd, or even as high as bitcoin..
bitcoin also was worth 0usd at 22jun2010

stellar forum www.mystellar.org
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 10:35:44 AM

In case it will be deleted in the moderated thread:

Why on earth would the coin founder not participate in the community during the ICO?!

Very simple, because they are not existing. I became suspicious, when opair refused my free support for smart contracts. I am maybe one of 3 German lawyers, which work on this topic. It is really not logical to refuse such a contact (more I didn't ask for).

Frank Rettig never replied to any of my email. Means, that nobody check this gmail-mailbox regulary.

I offered Opair a confidental videochat with Frank for free. He just need to come up, say hello, show his ID-Card. How this can influence his job? Is it illegal to make videochats in Germany or against labor law? Of course not. How this can harm his job more, when he already made his picture, name and everything else public via linkedin. So, it is pretty clear, that there is something wrong. My conclusion is, that the profiles on linkedin are wrong.

I contacted my colleague, Mr. Winheller about Opair. Wasserman wrote, they want to work with this lawyers and trying to contact them. Mr. Winheller wrote me, that they didn't contact him or one of his colleagues. Since one month Opair is not able to contact a law firm. I think they don't want. This is the same fake like the linkedin profiles.

Wasserman all the time repeat, that the terms "Frank and Hao will not provide more information" have been clear from the beginning. But the linkedin profiles and that they are true are also a part of this terms. So if wasserman can break his own terms, than it is ridicolous to complain about to keep the others.

And I still don't see the marketing campain, which wasserman announced last week. If I would be Frank (and exist ;-) ) I would fire such a poor marketing director.

About the project: As a German lawyer, I can see that some of the aims of the project will be highly regulated by the Federal Agency of Financial Supervison (this will be similar in the whole Europe or USA). This will automatically lead, that Opair must provide an CEO, which have already worked several years in a leading position in the financial sector. I don't see such a person in the team.
And even if they put their whole money into legal support it won't be enough to pay the legal fees for what they want to do. From this point it is very clear, that this project will fail in this topics.

Conclusion: I think it is not really scam. But it looks for me, that Wasserman is alone and (sorry to tell this) a wannabe programmer, wannabe ceo and wannabe marketing dirctor, who knows that nobody would invest in him.

For all people (kooke), who are claiming, it doesn't matter, who is standing behind this project, just the result is important. Guys, do you really act like this in your daily life? Just give someone, whom you don't know, money and hoping, that the result will be nice? Do you really think, SebastianJu, who makes "just" escrow will make a qualitiy control of Wasserman's work?

If you think like that and have too much money, go on. But please don't lure others to follow your mistake, just because you still have some (irrational) hope left.

YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:45:20 AM

In case it will be deleted in the moderated thread:

Why on earth would the coin founder not participate in the community during the ICO?!

Very simple, because they are not existing. I became suspicious, when opair refused my free support for smart contracts. I am maybe one of 3 German lawyers, which work on this topic. It is really not logical to refuse such a contact (more I didn't ask for).

Frank Rettig never replied to any of my email. Means, that nobody check this gmail-mailbox regulary.

I offered Opair a confidental videochat with Frank for free. He just need to come up, say hello, show his ID-Card. How this can influence his job? Is it illegal to make videochats in Germany or against labor law? Of course not. How this can harm his job more, when he already made his picture, name and everything else public via linkedin. So, it is pretty clear, that there is something wrong. My conclusion is, that the profiles on linkedin are wrong.

I contacted my colleague, Mr. Winheller about Opair. Wasserman wrote, they want to work with this lawyers and trying to contact them. Mr. Winheller wrote me, that they didn't contact him or one of his colleagues. Since one month Opair is not able to contact a law firm. I think they don't want. This is the same fake like the linkedin profiles.

Wasserman all the time repeat, that the terms "Frank and Hao will not provide more information" have been clear from the beginning. But the linkedin profiles and that they are true are also a part of this terms. So if wasserman can break his own terms, than it is ridicolous to complain about to keep the others.

And I still don't see the marketing campain, which wasserman announced last week. If I would be Frank (and exist ;-) ) I would fire such a poor marketing director.

About the project: As a German lawyer, I can see that some of the aims of the project will be highly regulated by the Federal Agency of Financial Supervison (this will be similar in the whole Europe or USA). This will automatically lead, that Opair must provide an CEO, which have already worked several years in a leading position in the financial sector. I don't see such a person in the team.
And even if they put their whole money into legal support it won't be enough to pay the legal fees for what they want to do. From this point it is very clear, that this project will fail in this topics.

Conclusion: I think it is not really scam. But it looks for me, that Wasserman is alone and (sorry to tell this) a wannabe programmer, wannabe ceo and wannabe marketing dirctor, who knows that nobody would invest in him.

For all people (kooke), who are claiming, it doesn't matter, who is standing behind this project, just the result is important. Guys, do you really act like this in your daily life? Just give someone, whom you don't know, money and hoping, that the result will be nice? Do you really think, SebastianJu, who makes "just" escrow will make a qualitiy control of Wasserman's work?

If you think like that and have too much money, go on. But please don't lure others to follow your mistake, just because you still have some (irrational) hope left.

I agree with your points, the project is suspicious and something is not right, we have discussed this over and over again. Wasserman might be trying to get more attention and investments by presenting the community with a whole team, which as it looks, doesn't exist. If Frank existed, he would have given an interview by now, because it would help the project get a lot more investments, but since he doesn't exist, he cannot make an interview.

I might be wrong, well, I hope I am. but I don't see any reason why anyone would refuse to give an interview after his name and picture is publicly released.
iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 12:58:53 PM

... or at least answer an email, as he promised!

I liked to project, pity.

iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 08:27:51 AM

If you don't have arguments wasserman, than you start to delete postings.

from the moderated thread:

Iudica, do not worry, we do not delete any of your messages but it's a shame that people like you exist in this environment.
It's a shame, that people fake something.

I never said that I had contacted (Winheller Firm). Only I said it would be a valid option when needed it
Me too, you wrote "Even though we have not reached them yet, we plan to do so shortly to discuss our project and as soon as we have some information we will post it. "

There is not written: "A valid option would be, if we have enough money, blablabla..." ok? There is written shortly, to discuss. And since the start of the ICO you even didn't tried.

And more I didn't told. But it is shady enough.

You're drawing conclusions without proof of anything.

My proof is an email and a telephone chat with Mr. Winheller. Both I can't publish here, but in comparison to you, Frank or Hao I am not anoymous. You can sue me easily in each German court and then we can ask Mr. Winheller as a witness.
, but before we need to know how much funds we raise.
Very stupid decision, because now 35%-50% of all collected BTC will be taxed away forever!

If we only get raised 100 bitcoins we can not spend all in legal fees because we can not do anything for development.

Yes, now 50 BTC are in taxes, clever decision: Instead of asking first, how much the legal fees are (minimum ca. 10 BTC) you waste minium 50 BTC.
Perhaps this is because you defend another project and see us as competition?
I have approx. 12 cryptocoin related projects, which I support. With which you think you can conquer?

Or because we denied your legal assistance?
As I already wrote, it is of course suspicious, if someone refuse free legal support. No one need to have me as a legal adviser. And it isn't rare, that I send people to a third person, because their project need another support or even just a cheaper tax consultant would be enough.

But in your position (not knowing how much you raise and no legal orientation) it is really strange that you refuse support in such an early stage of contact.

(We dont answer your mail?
Please read carefully! Frank(!) never replied to me. On https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/opair-statement-frank-h-rettig?trk=prof-post he wrote "Bei weiteren Fragen können Sie mich gerne per E-Mail kontaktieren."

This i did according to this: "Contact me at frank.h.rettig@gmail.com for more information." And I never got a reply from him(!)

If you want I can copy & paste our mails here)[/b]

Hahaha, what it will proof? That you can use a text editor, that all.

Are you trying to kill, before birth,
No, I was supporting this project from the beginning, with offering support, with doing research, with offering a confidental video chat for free.

But I want to "kill" is the illusion, there is this specific Frank H. Rettig.

a project that has many months of preparation
It is so difficult to fake linkedin profiles? Because I can't see other preparation. Shitty marketing campagne and not a single line of code in github.

and that try to bringing new features (never realized before) to this environment.

Onecoin also had a debit card. Maybe it isn't the only mutual thing between you and Onecoin.
Just because we do not make a video call with you (even you want that we show you ours ID Card?), for the reasons already set up hundreds of times,
Which reason? I mean reason not excuse or pretext. If Frank already posted his real identity on linkedin, he will not harm himself by confirming this identity in a video chat of 10min.

it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.
From the view of all this people, which money you want, it make it better. Because this video call can destroy the clear hints that there is a lot of fake in this ICO. And where is fake there is very often scam.

Your choice already, your ICO is already near death. Even before my post. I just want to protect some more inexperienced users.

We just want to let us work in peace.
No one stops you working. Go, sit in front of your pc and code. But stop lure money from innocent people with lies.

We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!!

He is escrower not arbitrator. This different you already didn't understand, when I made escrow for lisk. His duty is not to make quality control. And there is no clear description, no milestones and no rules how much money you will get for which feature. And already now you start by if you will not get enough money, you will skip parts of the project. What is understandable, but absolutly not handable by Sebastian.

you think we are shady?
A bit because...

If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone.

...this is not true. Just 5-10 BTC will be refunded, for the rest you don't offer escrow. This is shady for me. If you really want to deliver, you will get the money anyway.

Ah yes, because of "the terms have been set at the beginning". Sorry, but stop thinking you can fool adult people with such pretext. You already plan to change you own set rules by paying BTC for the campagne. So the rules are just holy for you as long it is profitable for you.

And if we didnt reach the goal we have only two options (its the truth), do a new ICO or continue with the develop with less funds.
Aha, why not to refund. I don't see how you want to realise debit cards with so less money, because the external cost of this project will be higher. And even for smart contracts you need legal support. Not forgetting, that because of your clever preparation of this ICO, you will make a direct donation to the tax office about 35% to 50% of the whole BTC.

BTW., you and Frank still have the option to solve everything. How? A lot of people showed you already. I will have no porblems to write here, that I made wrong conclusions, if my conclusions are not fitting to the reality.

And I am still offering you legal/tax support boost for free. It will be difficult to solve this 35%-50% tax problem and now I don't recommend you a gGmbh or other charitable organisation, because the money is already taxed, but maybe there is still some hope to minimise the damage or at least.

kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:31:36 AM

Iudica, do not worry, we do not delete any of your messages but it's a shame that people like you exist in this environment.

I never said that I had contacted (Winheller Firm). Only I said it would be a valid option when needed it
Me too, you wrote "Even though we have not reached them yet, we plan to do so shortly to discuss our project and as soon as we have some information we will post it. "

There is not written: "A valid option would be, if we have enough money, blablabla..." ok? There is written shortly, to discuss. And since the start of the ICO you even didn't tried.

My proof is an email and a telephone chat with Mr. Winheller. Both I can't publish here, but in comparison to you, Frank or Hao I am not anoymous. You can sue me easily in each German court and then we can ask Mr. Winheller as a witness.
Very stupid decision, because now 35%-50% of all collected BTC will be taxed away forever!

If we only get raised 100 bitcoins we can not spend all in legal fees because we can not do anything for development.

Yes, now 50 BTC are in taxes, clever decision: Instead of asking first, how much the legal fees are (minimum ca. 10 BTC) you waste minium 50 BTC.
I have approx. 12 cryptocoin related projects, which I support. With which you think you can conquer?

As I already wrote, it is of course suspicious, if someone refuse free legal support. No one need to have me as a legal adviser. And it isn't rare, that I send people to a third person, because their project need another support or even just a cheaper tax consultant would be enough.

But in your position (not knowing how much you raise and no legal orientation) it is really strange that you refuse support in such an early stage of contact.

Please read carefully! Frank(!) never replied to me. On https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/opair-statement-frank-h-rettig?trk=prof-post he wrote "Bei weiteren Fragen können Sie mich gerne per E-Mail kontaktieren."

This i did according to this: "Contact me at frank.h.rettig@gmail.com for more information." And I never got a reply from him(!)

No, I was supporting this project from the beginning, with offering support, with doing research, with offering a confidental video chat for free.

It is so difficult to fake linkedin profiles? Because I can't see other preparation. Shitty marketing campagne and not a single line of code in github.

and that try to bringing new features (never realized before) to this environment.

Onecoin also had a debit card. Maybe it isn't the only mutual thing between you and Onecoin.
Just because we do not make a video call with you (even you want that we show you ours ID Card?), for the reasons already set up hundreds of times,
Which reason? I mean reason not excuse or pretext. If Frank already posted his real identity on linkedin, he will not harm himself by confirming this identity in a video chat of 10min.

From the view of all this people, which money you want, it make it better. Because this video call can destroy the clear hints that there is a lot of fake in this ICO. And where is fake there is very often scam.

Your choice already, your ICO is already near death. Even before my post. I just want to protect some more inexperienced users.

No one stops you working. Go, sit in front of your pc and code. But stop lure money from innocent people with lies.

We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!!

He is escrower not arbitrator. This different you already didn't understand, when I made escrow for lisk. His duty is not to make quality control. And there is no clear description, no milestones and no rules how much money you will get for which feature. And already now you start by if you will not get enough money, you will skip parts of the project. What is understandable, but absolutly not handable by Sebastian.

you think we are shady?
A bit because...

...this is not true. Just 5-10 BTC will be refunded, for the rest you don't offer escrow. This is shady for me. If you really want to deliver, you will get the money anyway.

Ah yes, because of "the terms have been set at the beginning". Sorry, but stop thinking you can fool adult people with such pretext. You already plan to change you own set rules by paying BTC for the campagne. So the rules are just holy for you as long it is profitable for you.

And if we didnt reach the goal we have only two options (its the truth), do a new ICO or continue with the develop with less funds.
Aha, why not to refund. I don't see how you want to realise debit cards with so less money, because the external cost of this project will be higher. And even for smart contracts you need legal support. Not forgetting, that because of your clever preparation of this ICO, you will make a direct donation to the tax office about 35% to 50% of the whole BTC.

BTW., you and Frank still have the option to solve everything. How? A lot of people showed you already. I will have no porblems to write here, that I made wrong conclusions, if my conclusions are not fitting to the reality.

And I am still offering you legal/tax support boost for free. It will be difficult to solve this 35%-50% tax problem and now I don't recommend you a gGmbh or other charitable organisation, because the money is already taxed, but maybe there is still some hope to minimise the damage or at least.

Scammer dev deleted my post too. İTS A SCAM. Btw OP change the thread name to OPAİR SCAM pls. So people wont invest anymore.
danblize

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:43:27 AM

you think we are shady?
A bit because...

Scammer dev deleted my post too. İTS A SCAM. Btw OP change the thread name to OPAİR SCAM pls. So people wont invest anymore.

In Scam accusation section may be possible.
iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 08:48:38 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Iudica, do not worry, we do not delete any of your messages...
Wasserman, the duration of your promises are shorter than a day!  Cheesy

We tried to reason with you but badly interpret our sayings and are proud thinking that the only correct way of doing things is your way.

If I interpret anything "badly", then it would be easy to clear it for all. Just deleting makes your project just more shady.

I give several arguments. If you think, they are wrong, show it.

wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:55:32 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 10:52:01 AM by wasserman99

We hope you understand that we work for our investors and we must make our platform, as we promised and we want, because we owe it. But if we do not stop in our main thread all the attacks that we consider unjust and unfounded, that affect our investors.  We work for people I trust in us.

About Iudica:

Even if it isn't scam, your project is so badly planned and executed, that it will fail.

This is terrible. I mean, you do not mind all the people who trust us. You just want us to fail to prove your point.

No wonder nothing coming from you.

About us:

hi all,

I wrote a review for Opair http://btc12.com/2016/08/16/opair-ambitiousblockchainplatform/

http://btc12.com/ is a promising blog specially for chinese investors.  we are offering insides/updates of newest ICOs, altcoins, and new technology.

we bridge chinese investors and fund raisers.

enjoy!

Thanks for your support ! Expansion into China is one of our goals.

Regards

PS: We have said hundreds of times that if no one wants to invest in our project or wait until the end of ICO to invest are free to do so.

damnMscollec

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:04:13 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 10:13:40 AM by damnMscollec

I was a victim of vootcoin scam, lost 60BTC

my name: Mscollec is a scammer too, we will see God will punish those scammers!  That's why my name is damn him, lol.    Grin Grin

iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 09:07:23 AM

This is terrible. I mean, you do not mind all the people who trust us.
I mind! This is, why I want to warn them not to trust a fake!

You just want us to fail to prove your point.
Dont play chicken, I already offered you option to solve this. So "my points" are really unimportant. Otherwise I won't offer you serveral ways out of your badly planned, badly executed and selfdamaged project.

No wonder nothing coming from you.
Hello? if nothing coming from me, why you need to delete something?

I made some due diligence with facts and conclusion. You can show if the facts are wrong (and the conclusion will mostly fail then too). You just need to read and awnser, not just deleting. But deleting this post just makes your project scammy. You don't protect the investors, it is ME, who protect them from you.

Btw., the most clear sign, that the CEO Frank is not exist: Every CEO would fire immediately such a crappy marketing director, which harms the project so badly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: