Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:14:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Unmoderated thread  (Read 17373 times)
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:35:08 AM

legit users do whatever it takes to prove them real but this wasserman is scary as hell that he'd rather risk the failure of this ICO than providing proof. So this is obviously something alot scary. Would he return all the btc gathered if the 700btc target isn't generated? Of course NOT. Because the truth is that no one knew him at all. He'll just delete the ANN thread and forget everything.

I remember he said he would continue or extend the ico deadline to get 700BTC fund. Ridiculous fucking greedy bastard! Maybe he will get 700BTC in 1 year?   Angry

THAT FUCKER GONNA SCAM MORE AND THERE ARE STİLL PEOPLE WHO SEND FREE BTC!!! WRİTE İN THE MAİNTHREAD HE BANNED ME. DONT LET HİM GET MORE SCAMMER.

And that asshole is accusing us of creating accounts and fudding him Cheesy Just look at our posts and you guys will know that we have no connection. We are just people who know that you are a scammer.

@wassermann You are really a unique kind of a human. After a long time someone managed me make me that angry. But dont worry, i know that you live in Germany and im from there too. İ will start a legal prosecution against you no matter how much it will cost like i said you before. İm just waiting for the end of the İCO to prove myself that im right. Your VPN wont help you.

Lets see who will be sorry in the end. You or we.
icoprofit

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:41:03 AM

legit users do whatever it takes to prove them real but this wasserman is scary as hell that he'd rather risk the failure of this ICO than providing proof. So this is obviously something alot scary. Would he return all the btc gathered if the 700btc target isn't generated? Of course NOT. Because the truth is that no one knew him at all. He'll just delete the ANN thread and forget everything.

I remember he said he would continue or extend the ico deadline to get 700BTC fund. Ridiculous fucking greedy bastard! Maybe he will get 700BTC in 1 year?   Angry

THAT FUCKER GONNA SCAM MORE AND THERE ARE STİLL PEOPLE WHO SEND FREE BTC!!! WRİTE İN THE MAİNTHREAD HE BANNED ME. DONT LET HİM GET MORE SCAMMER

Yes, we have to bump this thread, he is always deleting posts against him. He is a 100% scammer.
kellendil

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:45:05 AM

@wassermann You are really a unique kind of a human. After a long time someone managed me make me that angry. But dont worry, i know that you live in Germany and im from there too. İ will start a legal prosecution against you no matter how much it will cost like i said you before. İm just waiting for the end of the İCO to prove myself that im right. Your VPN wont help you.

daobadico

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:47:19 AM

Maybe he is not a Germany at all, and no Germany CEO behind the scene. And sir we should save our money on this shit.
kellendil

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:52:41 AM

Maybe he is not a Germany at all, and no Germany CEO behind the scene. And sir we should save our money on this shit.

He wrote the fake post of the fake DEV FRANK RETTİG. İt was good german so he is probably native and beside that i wrote a german pm to him, he understood everything without a problem. İt is possible that he is from germany at least. His vpn wont help.
scammerdie

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:53:17 AM

Yeah, you guys are welcomed to talk in my thread in scam accusation section.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587226
BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:31:18 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 04:50:05 AM by BasementRot

Kooke does sound like Wasserman99 doesn't he?

I think he might be!

Kooke has over 400 post but most of them are from 2014 or before.

He took a break for almost 2 years and made 0 post during that time. Then just 8 days before the Opair ICO, he became super active again!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=85229;sa=showPosts;start=60

singaporedollar

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:38:06 AM

Kooke does sound like Wasserman99 doesn't he?

I think he might be!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=85229;sa=showPosts;start=60

Kooke has over 400 post but most of them are from 2014 or before.

He took a break for almost 2 years and made 0 post during that time. Then just 8 days before the Opair ICO, he became super active again!

Kooke and wasserman is the same guy, who is the scammer of opair. And they both think newbie accounts are not trustful, therefore they bought or hacked senior accounts.
BasementRot

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:03:27 AM

Yeah he got a hold of an account that hasn't been used in years. Look at all his post. They are all about Opair. He is a fake cheerleader.

Kooke and Wasserman99.. It's the same guy. That is why he is so illogically supportive of this obvious fraud ICO.
YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:31:53 AM

Yeah he got a hold of an account that hasn't been used in years. Look at all his post. They are all about Opair. He is a fake cheerleader.

Kooke and Wasserman99.. It's the same guy. That is why he is so illogically supportive of this obvious fraud ICO.

If you are so sure that kooke is wasserman99 then maybe go back to kooke's posts and find more details about wasserman's identity.
I generally got convinced that Opair is not a direct scam when they started using an escrow. and that however doesn't mean I think it is legit, my guess is that wasserman is trying to fool people that he has a serious development team who is experienced. He's probably Dutch or German considering that he speaks the language, and maybe has one or two of his friends to help him out with the development.
Maybe the initial idea was to collect as many funds as possible without an escrow, and then run away with them once the ICO is done, but when he saw that people are starting to make noise, he decided that he might profit more if he actually delivers some kind of a product and recieve the funds from Sebastian.

Anyways, I honestly think that he would have been more successful he he stated that the team is "two german 14-year old skids" and those kids were giving interviews, than two random people who refuse for an interview, even a confidential one, by telling the community it would harm their jobs.

He could still run away with 60 BTC at any given moment, because he never sent the initial ICO funds to SebastianJu. this is one hell of a payday for posting at a bitcoin forum for a month.
emmarose

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:22:48 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 04:03:58 PM by emmarose

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Where can I find wallet for opair and if it will be listed in any exchange? I think this project has some potential and I am investing in many Alt coins so this could be another one

Will be available once the ICO finish, in order to make the distribution.

This is the same fake like the linkedin profiles.
Do you have any evidence the linkin profiles are fake?
Did you make any attempt to contact them?
You say you are a lawyer, yet it seems reckless to call the profiles fake if you have not made such inquiry.

Here can found his thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587226.40

I ask you before making any investment, carefully read all that thread and draw your own conclusion.

Regards

You do not need to explain any more . everything is still remain on the first thread.
I do not care about having escrow or not . Just want the OPAIR  project to perform smoothly and Opair system will be good method of payment in the future.

Sorry for your loss. you must have invested to this project without reading the rest. maybe you thought the bonuses should make you richer. just pray that wasserman will actually list this coin on exchange. because if not, you just earn yourself a very rare coin. so rare you gotta wonder no one ever care. lol

Yeah, hope they have chance to dump on exchanges, look "synqcoin", dev raised 38 btc in ico, but isn't willing to spend 0.1 btc listing fee even on yobit. Other big exchange like bittrex ignores this coin

HE DELETED MY POST.
BasementRot

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:23:43 AM

If you are so sure that kooke is wasserman99 then maybe go back to kooke's posts and find more details about wasserman's identity.
I generally got convinced that Opair is not a direct scam when they started using an escrow. and that however doesn't mean I think it is legit, my guess is that wasserman is trying to fool people that he has a serious development team who is experienced. He's probably Dutch or German considering that he speaks the language, and maybe has one or two of his friends to help him out with the development.
Maybe the initial idea was to collect as many funds as possible without an escrow, and then run away with them once the ICO is done, but when he saw that people are starting to make noise, he decided that he might profit more if he actually delivers some kind of a product and recieve the funds from Sebastian.

Anyways, I honestly think that he would have been more successful he he stated that the team is "two german 14-year old skids" and those kids were giving interviews, than two random people who refuse for an interview, even a confidential one, by telling the community it would harm their jobs.

He could still run away with 60 BTC at any given moment, because he never sent the initial ICO funds to SebastianJu. this is one hell of a payday for posting at a bitcoin forum for a month.

He must have some plan. All the ICO money is still sent to him, not the escrow, then he forwards it. Maybe he is planning to stop forwarding on the last day or two? Hoping for a big rush of final investors?

Like you said, he might try to half ass deliver features to get ICO money. Or maybe he thought he could trick people into giving him 700 btc and he could build a good coin.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:54:27 AM

Why are you always repeating the same over and over again? nothing has changed, you don't have to post the same statements every single day. And I would love to see ours claims proven wrong, because it means nobody got scammed and everyone's happy.
Can you clearly state what your claims are and what evidence supports your claims?
Thanks
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 08:07:07 AM

I generally got convinced that Opair is not a direct scam when they started using an escrow. and that however doesn't mean I think it is legit, my guess is that wasserman is trying to fool people that he has a serious development team who is experienced.
I think the same. I guess he really want to develop something, but he isn't a reputable programmer, so he fake two. For scam he don't need to invent the functional programming stuff, he can just use some buzzword to lure people.

And the escrow doesn't make to much sense for scam.

Even if he is a 14 year old guy, I would support him, but faking and staying anonymous is not a base to make serious business.

Maybe he is planning to stop forwarding on the last day or two? Hoping for a big rush of final investors?
I don't know, why SebastianJu accept this. If he tell that he escrow it, means, he (Sebastian) is responsible. If this money get lost by such a plan, Sebastian has to refund the investors by his own money.

Like you said, he might try to half ass deliver features to get ICO money.
Yes, I don't know the terms between SebatianJu and wasserman. I dont know what "by PARTS!!!!!" means. Because there are no milestones and no calculation about them. I think there will be this half ass deliver and Sebastian need to free the coin because litterally the features are delivered.

BasementRot

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:34:32 AM

Yes, I don't know the terms between SebatianJu and wasserman. I dont know what "by PARTS!!!!!" means. Because there are no milestones and no calculation about them. I think there will be this half ass deliver and Sebastian need to free the coin because litterally the features are delivered.

I asked both of them a few days ago when I started to realize Frank wasn't real. They don't have an agreement on any milestones or any details. I kept trying to point it out as another red flag but I guess it got lost in all the comments.

BasementRot

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:22:26 AM

Why are you always repeating the same over and over again? nothing has changed, you don't have to post the same statements every single day. And I would love to see ours claims proven wrong, because it means nobody got scammed and everyone's happy.
Can you clearly state what your claims are and what evidence supports your claims?
Thanks

It will take a lot of work to gather all the quotes as proof but the most damning thing IMO is this...

The coin founder/lead programmer Frank is not real. If you have been following the drama this has become very obvious.
What kind of founder won't participate in the community or talk to anyone during their own ICO?
If he was real he could easily prove it and stop most of this FUD, but he just won't do it. 
If you read all the post you would see just how silly it is.
wasserman99's excuses why have all been nonsense.

Anyone who is thinking about investing in Opair, read all the pages in these threads, it will probably change your mind.

(current thread)    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570330.160
(OPAIR ICO=SCAM!! thread)    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587226.0
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 11:42:01 AM

For those whi invested, Blame it to wasserman. He already know hiw to exactly solve this situation but he kept insisting of anonimity. A developer asking for money/funds and wants no one to know him? Aint that bullshit?

This project is like adzoin which is just as scammy as opair. Now adzcoin lock their thread after i exposed their pervious scam projects.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
lovelybear

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:43:26 AM

For those whi invested, Blame it to wasserman. He already know hiw to exactly solve this situation but he kept insisting of anonimity. A developer asking for money/funds and wants no one to know him? Aint that bullshit?

This project is like adzoin which is just as scammy as opair. Now adzcoin lock their thread after i exposed their pervious scam projects.

Yes, they should blame wasserman actually. Many said they need an interview for 10 minutes, or hangout doesn't cost too long. But he dare not. If the project fails, fuck wasserman.  Wink
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 12:12:50 PM

To help people outside of BCT, please share/retweet

https://twitter.com/RA_Hellinger/status/766607981085589505

Thanks

seige

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:29:36 PM

Hmmm not that I trust this coin or anything.

But what I have been reading and hearing about you electronicash is that you're another big scammer here  Grin

You have a website named trafficbroker which you used to scam people electronicash?

So you would be the last person to trust on this forum.

My advice to people, use your own brain than following words from other scammers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: