Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:05:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 10:33:29 AM

Why on earth would the coin founder not participate in the community during the ICO?!

Very simple, because they are not existing. I became suspicious, when opair refused my free support for smart contracts. I am maybe one of 3 German lawyers, which work on this topic. It is really not logical to refuse such a contact (more I didn't ask for).

Frank Rettig never replied to any of my email. Means, that nobody check this gmail-mailbox regulary.

I offered Opair a confidental videochat with Frank for free. He just need to come up, say hello, show his ID-Card. How this can influence his job? Is it illegal to make videochats in Germany or against labor law? Of course not. How this can harm his job more, when he already made his picture, name and everything else public via linkedin. So, it is pretty clear, that there is something wrong. My conclusion is, that the profiles on linkedin are wrong.

I contacted my colleague, Mr. Winheller about Opair. Wasserman wrote, they want to work with this lawyers and trying to contact them. Mr. Winheller wrote me, that they didn't contact him or one of his colleagues. Since one month Opair is not able to contact a law firm. I think they don't want. This is the same fake like the linkedin profiles.

Wasserman all the time repeat, that the terms "Frank and Hao will not provide more information" have been clear from the beginning. But the linkedin profiles and that they are true are also a part of this terms. So if wasserman can break his own terms, than it is ridicolous to complain about to keep the others.

And I still don't see the marketing campain, which wasserman announced last week. If I would be Frank (and exist ;-) ) I would fire such a poor marketing director.

About the project: As a German lawyer, I can see that some of the aims of the project will be highly regulated by the Federal Agency of Financial Supervison (this will be similar in the whole Europe or USA). This will automatically lead, that Opair must provide an CEO, which have already worked several years in a leading position in the financial sector. I don't see such a person in the team.
And even if they put their whole money into legal support it won't be enough to pay the legal fees for what they want to do. From this point it is very clear, that this project will fail in this topics.

Conclusion: I think it is not really scam. But it looks for me, that Wasserman is alone and (sorry to tell this) a wannabe programmer, wannabe ceo and wannabe marketing dirctor, who knows that nobody would invest in him.

For all people (kooke), who are claiming, it doesn't matter, who is standing behind this project, just the result is important. Guys, do you really act like this in your daily life? Just give someone, whom you don't know, money and hoping, that the result will be nice? Do you really think, SebastianJu, who makes "just" escrow will make a qualitiy control of Wasserman's work?

If you think like that and have too much money, go on. But please don't lure others to follow your mistake, just because you still have some (irrational) hope left.

U2BONO

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:39:12 AM

Why on earth would the coin founder not participate in the community during the ICO?!

Very simple, because they are not existing. I became suspicious, when opair refused my free support for smart contracts. I am maybe one of 3 German lawyers, which work on this topic. It is really not logical to refuse such a contact (more I didn't ask for).

Frank Rettig never replied to any of my email. Means, that nobody check this gmail-mailbox regulary.

I offered Opair a confidental videochat with Frank for free. He just need to come up, say hello, show his ID-Card. How this can influence his job? Is it illegal to make videochats in Germany or against labor law? Of course not. How this can harm his job more, when he already made his picture, name and everything else public via linkedin. So, it is pretty clear, that there is something wrong. My conclusion is, that the profiles on linkedin are wrong.

I contacted my colleague, Mr. Winheller about Opair. Wasserman wrote, they want to work with this lawyers and trying to contact them. Mr. Winheller wrote me, that they didn't contact him or one of his colleagues. Since one month Opair is not able to contact a law firm. I think they don't want. This is the same fake like the linkedin profiles.

Wasserman all the time repeat, that the terms "Frank and Hao will not provide more information" have been clear from the beginning. But the linkedin profiles and that they are true are also a part of this terms. So if wasserman can break his own terms, than it is ridicolous to complain about to keep the others.

And I still don't see the marketing campain, which wasserman announced last week. If I would be Frank (and exist ;-) ) I would fire such a poor marketing director.

About the project: As a German lawyer, I can see that some of the aims of the project will be highly regulated by the Federal Agency of Financial Supervison (this will be similar in the whole Europe or USA). This will automatically lead, that Opair must provide an CEO, which have already worked several years in a leading position in the financial sector. I don't see such a person in the team.
And even if they put their whole money into legal support it won't be enough to pay the legal fees for what they want to do. From this point it is very clear, that this project will fail in this topics.

Conclusion: I think it is not really scam. But it looks for me, that Wasserman is alone and (sorry to tell this) a wannabe programmer, wannabe ceo and wannabe marketing dirctor, who knows that nobody would invest in him.

For all people (kooke), who are claiming, it doesn't matter, who is standing behind this project, just the result is important. Guys, do you really act like this in your daily life? Just give someone, whom you don't know, money and hoping, that the result will be nice? Do you really think, SebastianJu, who makes "just" escrow will make a qualitiy control of Wasserman's work?

If you think like that and have too much money, go on. But please don't lure others to follow your mistake, just because you still have some (irrational) hope left.

OP will delete your post very soon, dude. I think OP and kooke are same guy. People deserve to lose money because they failed to research before investing.
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 12:54:53 PM

OP will delete your post very soon, dude. I think OP and kooke are same guy. People deserve to lose money because they failed to research before investing.

I am not anonymous, "they" easily can force me to erase wrong facts by myself. If Wasserman erase my posting, it should be clear, why.  Wink

Btw., "they" still have the opportunity to make a confidental video chat to proof that at least my conclusion is wrong.

wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:25:52 PM

Iudica, do not worry, we do not delete any of your messages but it's a shame that people like you exist in this environment. You're drawing conclusions without proof of anything. Are you really a lawyer? I never said that I had contacted (Winheller Firm). Only I said it would be a valid option when needed it, but before we need to know how much funds we raise. If we only get raised 100 bitcoins we can not spend all in legal fees because we can not do anything for development. Whereupon if we do not reach the goal, we will establish where we spend it and, clearly, legal fees are not a priority. Perhaps this is because you defend another project and see us as competition? Or because we denied your legal assistance? (We dont answer your mail? If you want I can copy & paste our mails here) Are you trying to kill, before birth, a project that has many months of preparation and that try to bringing new features (never realized before) to this environment.

Just because we do not make a video call with you (even you want that we show you ours ID Card?), for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.

We just want to let us work in peace. We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!! and do you think we are shady? If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone.

Even, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get. And if we didnt reach the goal we have only two options (its the truth), do a new ICO or continue with the develop with less funds.

We keep our promise. Time will prove us right. Whoever wants to trust us is welcome.

Regards

PS: If no one wants to invest in our project or wait until the end of ICO to invest are free to do so.

kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:47:10 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2016, 07:32:42 PM by kooke

Iudica, do not worry, we do not delete any of your messages but it's a shame that people like you exist in this environment. You're drawing conclusions without proof of anything. Are you really a lawyer? I never said that I had contacted (Winheller Firm). Only I said it would be a valid option when needed it, but before we need to know how much funds we raise. If we only get raised 100 bitcoins we can not spend all in legal fees because we can not do anything for development. Whereupon if we do not reach the goal, we will establish where we spend it and, clearly, legal fees are not a priority. Perhaps this is because you defend another project and see us as competition? Or because we denied your legal assistance? (We dont answer your mail? If you want I can copy & paste our mails here) Are you trying to kill, before birth, a project that has many months of preparation and that try to bringing new features (never realized before) to this environment.

Just because we do not make a video call with you (even you want that we show you ours ID Card?), for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.

We just want to let us work in peace. We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!! and do you think we are shady? If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone.

Even, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get. And if we didnt reach the goal we have only two options (its the truth), do a new ICO or continue with the develop with less funds.

We keep our promise. Time will prove us right. Whoever wants to trust us is welcome.

Regards

PS: If no one wants to invest in our project or wait until the end of ICO to invest are free to do so.

Thanks for your reply. I am here to defend the project and my investments.

A clarification, the last days of the ICO are coming and with that the fud storm. They are divided into several categories:

1) Investors who want as little as possible is raised because they think that this will have more returns. They do not care the health of the long-term project but only a quick return. We have seen them in all ICOs.
2) Users of other projects who see it as a future competitor and believe it is best to stop it before it becomes a giant. Currently, we would be a sleeping giant.

In spite of these two groups go ahead with their idea for Opair. We trust you.

With this "We just want to let us work in peace. We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!! and do you think we are shady? If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone." and "we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get." everyone should be calm. We're pretty secured with the rule of releasing funds by parties. If complaints continue, it is because something strange behind (see the two groups defined above)  Wink

Good health to Opair!

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:01:46 PM

Regards

I 'm always beside you , I continue to support this project. I hope that all investors will recognize this project truly and the value of this project
BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:56:38 PM

A clarification, the last days of the ICO are coming and with that the fud storm. They are divided into several categories:

1) Investors who want as little as possible is raised because they think that this will have more returns. They do not care the health of the long-term project but only a quick return. We have seen them in all ICOs.
2) Users of other projects who see it as a future competitor and believe it is best to stop it before it becomes a giant. Currently, we would be a sleeping giant.

In spite of these two groups go ahead with their idea for Opair. We trust you.

Carve out a 3rd category for me. I invested in Opair on day 1 and I want them to raise a lot of money in the ICO. But I'm starting to think that I may have made a mistake. I'm not going to keep silent about my concerns and I'm not going to throw other people under the bus for my own potential benefit.

Its illogical that the project founder and lead programmer is not participating in the community at all during the ICO.

Like the other guy said, it's becoming pretty clear that those people aren't real.   Undecided
kooke

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:54:22 PM

@BasementRot, It is something we have already clarified. Wasserman is the marketing director and is in charge of communication. The others are in charge of development. But even, Frank has made a statement in the forum. I'll find it and edit this post.

And as i said in the previously message, SebastianJu will release the funds by parts. So they will need to deliver to see the funds. That rules out the possibility of scam.

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:37:10 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 03:26:41 AM by wasserman99

hi all,

I wrote a review for Opair http://btc12.com/2016/08/16/opair-ambitiousblockchainplatform/

http://btc12.com/ is a promising blog specially for chinese investors.  we are offering insides/updates of newest ICOs, altcoins, and new technology.

we bridge chinese investors and fund raisers.

enjoy!

Thanks for your support ! Expansion into China is one of our goals.

BasementRot

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:45:27 AM

@BasementRot, It is something we have already clarified. Wasserman is the marketing director and is in charge of communication. The others are in charge of development. But even, Frank has made a statement in the forum. I'll find it and edit this post.

And as i said in the previously message, SebastianJu will release the funds by parts. So they will need to deliver to see the funds. That rules out the possibility of scam.

Yeah he made like 1 post, other than that he is like a ghost that only Wasserman can talk to. If he really wanted the ICO to succeed he would be actively supporting the ICO.. right?

SebastianJu might be able to prevent a scam where they took ALL the money and ran right after the ICO, which is good. But there are a lot of other bad things that he can't realistically stop.

Is there a list of fund release milestones and requirements? How much of the money can be released by only copying or slightly modifying source code taken from open source projects. If this project was really only 1 average programmer could he get a lot of the funds released by copying Ethereum or some other coin and wallet code?

I don't want to kill a legit project, but we need to be tough on all ICOs.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:22:48 AM

BasementRot, about this:

"Is there a list of fund release milestones and requirements?"

We have not agreed the details with SebastianJu, because it clearly depends on the funds obtained. Not the same release 10% of 100 bitcoins (little) to release 10% of 1000 bitcoins (much).
I would also like to clarify that for the realization of the first wallet will need little or no funds. Then we will need the funds for major expenses such as salaries of development, marketing, legal costs.

kooke

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:30:22 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 08:13:40 AM by kooke

hi all,

I wrote a review for Opair http://btc12.com/2016/08/16/opair-ambitiousblockchainplatform/

http://btc12.com/ is a promising blog specially for chinese investors.  we are offering insides/updates of newest ICOs, altcoins, and new technology.

enjoy!

Amazing!! The last days are coming and the chinese are coming haha

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:54:26 AM

hi all,

enjoy!

The project will be in rich Place and We will reach the goal early and many investors need this information for their trust
Thank you
BasementRot

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:25:49 AM

BasementRot, about this:

We have not agreed the details with SebastianJu, because it clearly depends on the funds obtained. Not the same release 10% of 100 bitcoins (little) to release 10% of 1000 bitcoins (much).
I would also like to clarify that for the realization of the first wallet will need little or no funds. Then we will need the funds for major expenses such as salaries of development, marketing, legal costs.

It makes sense that the release amounts would depend on total funds raised. But...

When are you going to agree on the details? Shouldn't escrow details be agreed upon BEFORE the money is collected? How would escrow make sense any other way?

How can SebastianJu have any legal right to withhold funds from you for failure to comply if you don't have an agreement on terms to comply with in the first place?

lsqgoddess

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:03:49 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 09:09:18 AM by lsqgoddess

hi all,

enjoy!

I have commented in your blog, but you still don't censored my comment?
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 07:10:50 AM

Another crappy ICO.

I dont see anything here worth making it ICO.

ICOs .... the new 100% premine scams.
Idiots buy blindly.

Thhosed

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:54:12 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 06:28:14 AM by Thhosed

I have already made my first investment Shocked Now i'm checking the site and works perfect. My dashboard works smooth and the inversion table is a great addition. Hopefully the launch of the Opair after the ICO be as good as in this case.
http://www.wordsiseek.com/inversion-table

I totally agree with your point. How much you have inserted in this investment? I am just asking this because i have some sort of plan.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:55:07 AM

BasementRot, about this:

It makes sense that the release amounts would depend on total funds raised. But...

When are you going to agree on the details? Shouldn't escrow details be agreed upon BEFORE the money is collected? How would escrow make sense any other way?

How can SebastianJu have any legal right to withhold funds from you for failure to comply if you don't have an agreement on terms to comply with in the first place?

As soon as the ICO finish (we need to know, how much funds are raised) we are going to make an agreements about how to release the funds and make it public. What we have agreed is that it releases funds in parts, we must still agree on how and when will those parts (milestones, etc.) but we must first know the total amount obtained. He will not deliver us anything, before we will agree how the funds will be released.

I have already made my first investment Shocked Now i'm checking the site and works perfect. My dashboard works smooth and the inversion table is a great addition. Hopefully the launch of the Opair after the ICO be as good as in this case.

I totally agree with your point. How much you have inserted in this investment? I am just asking this because i have some sort of plan.

Welcome aboard!

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:01:06 AM

Quote from: BasementRot
Why did you delete that guys big post? It was here just a minute ago.

I have communicated it to him by private message. But you can see, it was nothing private:

We tried to reason with you but badly interpret our sayings and are proud thinking that the only correct way of doing things is your way.
For the sake of the people who have invested in us, I can not allow you to keep attacking us senseless.

You are free to create a new thread or whatever, but in our thread I must defend the interests of the people who trust us, that although you do not like, are many.

Now, believe what you want to believe. Whatever we do you'll think the same. There is nothing we can do. Only time will show how wrong you were.

Regards

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:31:30 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 10:52:09 AM by wasserman99

Some articles:

- https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/opair-projects-cryptocurrency-ico-functional-programming-decentralized-debit-cards-unique-blockchain-platform/
- https://www.ukinvestornetwork.com/opair-projects-cryptocurrency-ico-functional-programming-decentralized-debit-cards-and-a-unique-blockchain-platform/
- http://finance.yahoo.com/news/opair-projects-cryptocurrency-ico-functional-172000207.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: