Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Unmoderated thread  (Read 17373 times)
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:25:13 PM

join the slack channel guys and read his lies Smiley That guy is so funny, still trying to scam. He wont give up Smiley
YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:57:49 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg15768519#msg15768519

Okay so we are not going to get any more information than what you currently have.
kellendil

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:04:52 PM

My message got deleted again now. İ told him about legal prosecution thats what he doesnt like Smiley Now its our fault that the project will fail ahahahha. And he says the dev wont go public becasue we threatened them with legal prosecution. Okay its clear now 100% SCAM

probably wasserman invested himself in his project to push the funding up.
YIz (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:14:46 PM

My message got deleted again now. İ told him about legal prosecution thats what he doesnt like Smiley Now its our fault that the project will fail ahahahha. And he says the dev wont go public becasue we threatened them with legal prosecution. Okay its clear now 100% SCAM

He now justifies the lack of information about the team because you "threatened him".
kellendil

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:39:07 PM

He now justifies the lack of information about the team because you "threatened him".

Yeah ofcourse everything is my fault hahah Cheesy
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:40:02 PM

Ok both of you are sick...100% checked. Stop interpret all wrong, they has never said that.

He said something logical that all users of this forum we are saying in this thread. We can not yet say whether or not this scam, there is no evidence. It has not even finished the ICO. Time will tell us. But for the moment, the actions of this campaign is affecting us (investors) more than anything that the developer has made. I totally agree.

Quote from: Wasserman99
These people are doing it all wrong with their campaign against us. If we were a scam as they say (WE ARE NOT!!), they would be helping us because it will end up being them who kill the project and therefore those responsible; and not us.
Following their logic, they are hurting himself and affecting our investors. Cancel is not an option because we want Opair become a reality. We will adapt to the funds that we get.

And i'm not saying that is the fault of investors. I say there is a user group that is campaigning against us. That weakens the project, which affects our goal. Then, if we cant reach our goal, we can not finish everything that we promised. Not because we have escaped or we were incompetent, but because a few users who can not read some rules before investing attack us.

(about the hangout) It's an idea, we are not sure and less now. You have to understand that both Frank and Hao, have jobs in major companies. With what has happened is very difficult to reach the 700 BTC ideals we wanted as minimum. Not our fault, because everything we have warned before (escrow). Is it our fault that two investors do not read the rules? Of course not! So if Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and affect their personal work, because as we will not get 700 BTC if they continue with the campaign against us, so they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only two months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds.  Do you understand? Thus, we are now looking at what is best for everyone.

YIz (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:41:46 PM

Ok both of you are sick...100% checked. Stop interpret all wrong, they has never said that.

He said something logical that all users of this forum we are saying in this thread. We can not yet say whether or not this scam, there is no evidence. It has not even finished the ICO. Time will tell us. But for the moment, the actions of this campaign is affecting us (investors) more than anything that the developer has made. I totally agree.

These people are doing it all wrong with their campaign against us. If we were a scam as they say (WE ARE NOT!!), they would be helping us because it will end up being them who kill the project and therefore those responsible; and not us.
Following their logic, they are hurting himself and affecting our investors. Cancel is not an option because we want Opair become a reality. We will adapt to the funds that we get.

And i'm not saying that is the fault of investors. I say there is a user group that is campaigning against us. That weakens the project, which affects our goal. Then, if we cant reach our goal, we can not finish everything that we promised. Not because we have escaped or we were incompetent, but because a few users who can not read some rules before investing attack us.

(about the hangout) It's an idea, we are not sure and less now. You have to understand that both Frank and Hao, have jobs in major companies. With what has happened is very difficult to reach the 700 BTC ideals we wanted as minimum. Not our fault, because everything we have warned before (escrow). Is it our fault that two investors do not read the rules? Of course not! So if Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and affect their personal work, because as we will not get 700 BTC if they continue with the campaign against us, so they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only two months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds.  Do you understand? Thus, we are now looking at what is best for everyone.

We are ALLOWED to discuss what we think is wrong with this project, I said multiple times that I have NO evidence of this project being a scam, it's just suspicious.

kellendil

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:46:30 PM

We are ALLOWED to discuss what we think is wrong with this project, I said multiple times that I have NO evidence of this project being a scam, it's just suspicious.

İ invested MYSELF and i have the RİGHT to demand İNFORMATİONS . HE cant provide them because HE İS A SCAMMER. How can you still believe that guy kooke i think you are sick...

İ wont let him scam more when everything is so obivious. WHY SHOULD İ ALLOW HİM TO SCAM MORE MORE MONEY FROM İNNOCENT İNVESTORS ? WHY ? İ care for other people maybe you not.
kooke

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:54:52 PM

You're doing fine so far, already 76 BTC invested. Maybe just do what BRK devs did and ignore the FUD. It's not going to stop if you add escrow. It's not going to stop if you reveal everything about yourselves. I agree, 40k is about enough for 2 months of work, could easily burn through it in a week tbh.

The reality is that there are a lot of ignorant people that think they know how things "should" be done, but they forget about all of the times that people "got scammed" by ICOs using escrow and revealing their identities. Legal action is rarely successful. Escrow might make some people comfortable but consider a lot of those people weren't going to invest anyways. Escrow releases funds with minimal requirements so there's no real benefit to using it. Not by the definition of "scam" that passes around here, anyways.

If your coin enters the market at below "X" it's a scam. If your coin goes down in value it's a scam. If the dev needs to sleep or eat then it's a scam. If you don't update the thread every day with progress, it's a scam. No matter what, they find some reason to accuse you of scamming.

I'm not saying Opair is or isn't a scam. I'm saying that people will think it's a scam no matter what you do. You can't please everyone, ever.

But, if you really want to make that 700 BTC mark. Contact SebastianJu and figure it out. Escrow will make more people invest more. There is no real downfall to using it if you're running a legitimate project that plans to go the full course, even if you're not. A good scam can make it past escrow, lol. Look at the projects you yourself have compared this to. They used escrow. They raised the amount you want to raise. You have to see the correlation there. Also, don't be scared of threats from these fools. Most wouldn't leave their house to do something if you were tied up and left on their lawn. Ignore the FUD. Listen to investors. Work with us.

It's definitely strange that an accomplished developer has no commits or sources. Simply by Googling my username you can find me and I haven't worked for any major companies. I'm an amateur developer with less than 4 years of experience but I'm easily found. Why isn't a full stack dev with 20+ years? My partner is a full stack dev and has an extremely common name and can still be found easily.  That's how you get venture capital level funding.  Transparency.

If you don't raise 700+ BTC with this project at this price per coin then it will be entirely because of your lack of transparency and refusal to use escrow. Blaming FUD is sad.

Go look at WAVES/LISK/RISE threads and tell me how it prevented them. Look at the situation with ETH. How much did they raise again? Lots of FUD in their thread too. You only have yourself to blame, as the marketing coordinator.

In short, I am more affected by the actions of these fools users than the dev, since neither has completed the ICO, which we can not know if they will achieve fulfill everything they have promised."

+1. I agreed with everything you said but didn't want to make the post so long... it's already long enough. lol

kooke

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:59:21 PM

What the hell do not understand? They use escrow or not will not change anything. If they were scammers as you say, they simply launch a basic wallet and escrow will release the funds.

YIz (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:06:48 PM

What the hell do not understand? They use escrow or not will not change anything. If they were scammers as you say, they simply launch a basic wallet and escrow will release the funds.

Which escrow do they use? I didn't see wasserman saying he is using an escrow.
wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:08:36 PM

He said another thing, read again: "What the hell do not understand? They use escrow OR NOT will not change anything. If they were scammers as you say, they simply launch a basic wallet and escrow will release the funds."

YIz (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:10:02 PM

He said another thing, read again: "What the hell do not understand? They use escrow OR NOT will not change anything. If they were scammers as you say, they simply launch a basic wallet and escrow will release the funds."

Whoops, my fault.
Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:39:57 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 06:11:40 PM by Rkana

lol i guess you dont know what Escrow is. They cannot just launch a basic wallet and Escrow release their funds like that because they never stated a basic wallet in their thread and OP.
Escrow will need to see a working product from what they are working on prior launching the ICO. I did not invest because of a basic wallet.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
kellendil

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:50:52 PM

Yeah here you are Smiley Banned us from your thread because we tell the truth Smiley

Cmon show us your team where are they Huh
kooke

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:45:33 PM

lol i guess you dont know what Escrow is. They cannot just launch a basic wallet and Escrow release their funds like that because they never stated a basic wallet in their thread and OP.
Escrow will need to see a working product from what they are working on prior launching the ICO. I did not invest because of a basic wallet.

Ok, you're more noob than you look. I'm going to explain you. They promised many features to his project (like ALL of the project on the forum). For this they need the ICO funds. So, all these features will take a while to get officially launching. The escrow only will checks if the creators of the project make correctly the distribution of the coins to investors. Once it is ready, the funds are released so that developers can work/hire people/marketing/etc.

Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:54:44 PM

Ok, you're more noob than you look. I'm going to explain you. They promised many features to his project (like ALL of the project on the forum). For this they need the ICO funds. So, all these features will take a while to get officially launching. The escrow only will checks if the creators of the project make correctly the distribution of the coins to investors. Once it is ready, the funds are released so that developers can work/hire people/marketing/etc.
lol you first need to do some basic study on how Escrow work. You are the noob here did i talk about their features? Like i said, Escrow cannot release the funds if they dont have something working out of the box. it is easy to make promises and just release a Standard bitcoin wallet. Escrow is not dumb like you. Go ask SebastianJ how his service work before talking shit.
Also i see you might be part of this scam yourself you are supporting them in their wrong doing.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:01:09 PM

True that about the ico escrow but.. we have seen ico investors got scammed and the projet never go live, and for real if the project is promising to be super awesome they can find some whales to support them, and ofc support their project till double triple his price, it all about faith to your own project, then profit for all , right?? Asking for funds around in crypto land with that shitload of scams around... and saying no escrow , no interview from the devs ,no info around them..
AlexMckay

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:11:49 PM

Yes i invested in this project but unfortunately it seems like a scam. İ looked up for the hao and the frank guy but no real informations about them. We told the dev several times to host a interview with the coders but he cant even answer us.

So why didn't you look them up before handing Bitcoin over? lol
Cboy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:08:45 PM

Come on guys you give money to an anonymous person on the internet. Why he doesn't use escrow ? How you know the developers are real ? I see some Linkedin pages with little information , why don't they identify themselfes ? This coin smells from miles that is SCAM .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: