Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Unmoderated thread  (Read 17373 times)
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:33:02 AM

Who knows what his plans are. He sent the last day escrow money so he has some kind of plan.

Any idea what he could try to do?

Try to deliver something to unlock the funds?

Is some kind of blockchain attack possible? Maybe give yourself a ton of free coins and dump them on the exchanges?

Don't forget NEM started as a joke, literally, it really started as a joke in reaction to a clone of NXT proposed by a bitter guy who missed the NXT ICO. Then after a couple of weeks BAM ... it became serious, and now it's a top 10 contender. Opair might have been started for all manner of reasons, and obviously for personal profit for the founders, whoever they really might be. My gut tells me Opair can swing either way, and if the founders think they can make some good money bootstrapping a legit coin they'll try and do that. Maybe they are three guys, or maybe one ... who can really prove anything. If Opair picked up some community support and momentum it could blossom into a NEM. Remember, NEM was started by a guy with zero tech skills, utopianfuture, but he attracted some real talent in the end to his project. He ended up being a scammer, but NEM still became a great coin.
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:45:51 AM

Who knows what his plans are. He sent the last day escrow money so he has some kind of plan.

Is some kind of blockchain attack possible? Maybe give yourself a ton of free coins and dump them on the exchanges?

Don't forget NEM started as a joke, literally, it really started as a joke in reaction to a clone of NXT proposed by a bitter guy who missed the NXT ICO. Then after a couple of weeks BAM ... it became serious, and now it's a top 10 contender. Opair might have been started for all manner of reasons, and obviously for personal profit for the founders, whoever they really might be. My gut tells me Opair can swing either way, and if the founders think they can make some good money bootstrapping a legit coin they'll try and do that. Maybe they are three guys, or maybe one ... who can really prove anything. If Opair picked up some community support and momentum it could blossom into a NEM. Remember, NEM was started by a guy with zero tech skills, utopianfuture, but he attracted some real talent in the end to his project. He ended up being a scammer, but NEM still became a great coin.

That was the period of freebies and btw, atleast he was not making up so called developers. Atleast some of the forum members knew him.

OPAIR is totally different. Tel me why the hell is the developer afraid of conducting a interview or a radio show. Are they scared of some forum members will threatned him. The guy had already revealed himself through linkedin.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 02:12:51 PM

Well they started as a scam and this ICO might just end up as a joke.
I wouldn't be surprise if he just disappear this time knowing he was busted for life.

That was the period of freebies and btw, atleast he was not making up so called developers. Atleast some of the forum members knew him.

OPAIR is totally different. Tel me why the hell is the developer afraid of conducting a interview or a radio show. Are they scared of some forum members will threatned him. The guy had already revealed himself through linkedin.

I would totally understand him dodging interviews if he looks like the hunchback Quasimodo of notredam.
My theory is that he had done something in the past and if investors find out about him and those abominations lol, its going to be the end of it all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:24:20 PM

I'm not sure what's coming up. most of the bitcoins are currently in escrow so he got to deliver a product to unlock them, but we must make sure the prodcut is exactly what was promised.
By the way, wasserman said they have no problem showing their ID's to the right people. my suggestion is that Frank and the team will show their IDs to Poloniex or someone trusted in the forum, keep the actual pictures confidential, but tell the community that he indeed saw their IDs and maybe even faces. so we can make sure the team is real even if they don't want to be publicly revealed.
ridewithme

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:19:41 PM

The dev wont show his face.

This is true.

Technically fake 'Frank' did show his face. His linkedin profile shows his picture, his full name and his employer. But for some reason he won't make a video because it compromises his identity. Wassermans excuse makes 0 sense.

'Frank' won't even talk to his investors or the community.

This scam would be dead in the water if people took the time to read these threads before they invested. I feel sorry for investors that don't speak english.

Everything I said was true and technically 'Frank" showed us a picture of someone's face. Look at my signature, this is the way of the future for ico's if you agree adopt my signature or wear one with your own spin. Let's get the community to wake up and realize what''s going on here. Its too much scamming and too much lying. We need to stand up for a change!

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
danblize

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:25:55 PM

This is true.

Technically fake 'Frank' did show his face. His linkedin profile shows his picture, his full name and his employer. But for some reason he won't make a video because it compromises his identity. Wassermans excuse makes 0 sense.

This scam would be dead in the water if people took the time to read these threads before they invested. I feel sorry for investors that don't speak english.

Everything I said was true and technically 'Frank" showed us a picture of someone's face. Look at my signature, this is the way of the future for ico's if you agree adopt my signature or wear one with your own spin. Let's get the community to wake up and realize what''s going on here. Its too much scamming and too much lying. We need to stand up for a change!

Yes, now more and more elabprate scams now, we won't invest a penny to them unless they show the id, faces, intervoes and so forth. Btw, some more clever scams hire actors to have videos, we should do more research on their backgrounds.
ridewithme

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:45:12 PM

This is true.

Yes, now more and more elabprate scams now, we won't invest a penny to them unless they show the id, faces, intervoes and so forth. Btw, some more clever scams hire actors to have videos, we should do more research on their backgrounds.

That's correct and a wise post. Scammers can hire actors and for that reason look to invest only in projects where the dev who is know, happens to have a strong history both through video and other means online so we can verify.

For example The Jewels dev has his moderator account on epvpers which dates back to 2005. He also posted on that account about the jewels ICO so we know he is that person on the epvpers forum. But still his account could be hacked on the forum right?? So we need to do further investigation.

He posted a video introduction of himself and the jewels project so we have this to go off of, but it could be a paid actor like you mentioned and a hacked account. So we need to make sure that's not the case. For a final piece of verification we need to check out  Chris's apex conquer videos online dating back a few years to see if they are the same person or voice and if they are a match then we know we dont have a scammer. And in jewels case all the math is clear and the due diligence has been done. Chris, jewels, apex conquer is not a scam and if you like to support real people and real innovation then you should invest in the jewels project.

Disclaimer- I have invested in jewels and am a little upset its not getting the attention it deserves.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
danblize

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:53:51 PM

This is true.

That's correct and a wise post. Scammers can hire actors and for that reason look to invest only in projects where the dev who is know, happens to have a strong history both through video and other means online so we can verify.

For example The Jewels dev has his moderator account on epvpers which dates back to 2005. He also posted on that account about the jewels ICO so we know he is that person on the epvpers forum. But still his account could be hacked on the forum right?? So we need to do further investigation.

He posted a video introduction of himself and the jewels project so we have this to go off of, but it could be a paid actor like you mentioned and a hacked account. So we need to make sure that's not the case. For a final piece of verification we need to check out  Chris's apex conquer videos online dating back a few years to see if they are the same person or voice and if they are a match then we know we dont have a scammer. And in jewels case all the math is clear and the due diligence has been done. Chris, jewels, apex conquer is not a scam and if you like to support real people and real innovation then you should invest in the jewels project.

Disclaimer- I have invested in jewels and am a little upset its not getting the attention it deserves.

I have watched jewels for a little time, actually this project is legit, very legit, the dev showed his game, which can be hardly faked, cuz clever investors will find the fake game if the dev is scamming. So it means that the project is indeed existing.
violet.project

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

Fras Coin - Customer Service

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 08:33:50 PM

Wasserman is doomed. He promised to make a coin software from scratch with a functional programming language. Does someone know such a coin? He chose OCAML. So he can't copy and paste just a wallet to get the money from Sebastian.

But in the same time he must stay anonymous, or approx. 50% of the ICO money is taxed away, investors could ask for money back, he could be sued from me for false accusing and a lot of other stuff.

So the developing of the coin will stall very fast and someone, who is a real community manager will make the same crypti/lisk take over and get all glory and money.

Do I feel pity about this, not too much...

please clarify, did wasserman send ALL(phase 1 and phase 2) the ICO funds to sebastianJu ?

BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:13:56 PM

Wasserman is doomed. He promised to make a coin software from scratch with a functional programming language. Does someone know such a coin? He chose OCAML. So he can't copy and paste just a wallet to get the money from Sebastian.

But in the same time he must stay anonymous, or approx. 50% of the ICO money is taxed away, investors could ask for money back, he could be sued from me for false accusing and a lot of other stuff.

So the developing of the coin will stall very fast and someone, who is a real community manager will make the same crypti/lisk take over and get all glory and money.

please clarify, did wasserman send ALL(phase 1 and phase 2) the ICO funds to sebastianJu ?

No, he sent phase 2 only. But he did send the btc collected on the final day of phase 2, instead of running off with it. Which means he has some sort of plan to get more money.
singaporedollar

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:46:02 PM

No, he sent phase 2 only. But he did send the btc collected on the final day of phase 2, instead of running off with it. Which means he has some sort of plan to get more money.

Build a copy-paste wallet to get 2nd phase of 80+ btc, easy. If they can release the wallet from scratch, it may be legit. While the github still nothing
kjadB

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:20:23 AM

I'm just saying it's best to keep an open mind around here, this could pivot into something unexpected
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 05:29:01 AM

Or maybe just expect to be scammed. Theres nothing in that github but space.

Build a copy-paste wallet to get 2nd phase of 80+ btc, easy. If they can release the wallet from scratch, it may be legit. While the github still nothing

So he still can get the bitcoins even without sebastians authorization?
If so then that's just fuck lol he still can get away and easy money for the scammer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
BasementRot

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:41:48 AM

I don't think Sebastian will hand over the stage 2 funds just for a copy paste wallet but who knows what wasserman expects?

It is possible that Wasserman and maybe Kooke are programmers and wanted to make a real coin. Maybe they thought they would get more ICO money by faking an older, experienced German programmer as the lead dev instead of showing who they really are.
sweet bird

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:50:01 AM

Unfortunately it looks like a scam as there is no real information…
Thank you for bringing this thread to my attention…
ridewithme

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:40:08 PM

Is Sebastian part of the scam?

Follow me and profit.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 12:52:14 AM

Is Sebastian part of the scam?

he actually saved lots of users who tried investing top this scam so funds can be refunded with his help. Those funds sent to wasserman during the first phase are gone. there is no way for it to be refunded unless wasserman would be kind enough to send it back which is almost impossible to happen. i doubt he will. I still think he is Armando Farpa.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:00:39 AM

I don't think Sebastian will hand over the stage 2 funds just for a copy paste wallet but who knows what wasserman expects?

It is possible that Wasserman and maybe Kooke are programmers and wanted to make a real coin. Maybe they thought they would get more ICO money by faking an older, experienced German programmer as the lead dev instead of showing who they really are.
maybe Sebastian will paid the btc for copy wallet .
BasementRot

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:50:46 AM

Looks like wasserman is asking for all the stage 2 escrow to be released already but SebastianJu isn't comfortable with that (for obvious reasons). Sebastian made a post showing his conversation with wasserman. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg16105634#msg16105634

I think SebastianJu is giving stage 2 investors the chance for a refund? If anyone takes it, I suggest you tip SebastianJu for doing the right thing (he doesn't earn a commission for refunding an ICO).

The moment wasserman handed over the last day ICO funds (12btc or so?) instead of running, I knew he was going to try something like this...
hollandvan

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:41:06 AM

Looks like wasserman is asking for all the stage 2 escrow to be released already but SebastianJu isn't comfortable with that (for obvious reasons). Sebastian made a post showing his conversation with wasserman. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg16105634#msg16105634

I think SebastianJu is giving stage 2 investors the chance for a refund? If anyone takes it, I suggest you tip SebastianJu for doing the right thing (he doesn't earn a commission for refunding an ICO).

The moment wasserman handed over the last day ICO funds (12btc or so?) instead of running, I knew he was going to try something like this...

Let us prepare popcorn to watch, IMO the people who got refund can tip him because he protects the investors, on the other hand, wasserman should prove his innocence with OCaml wallet or 2 devs' interview.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: