Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:24:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest  (Read 29950 times)
Densite

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:45:08 PM

I am planning keep a bit of bitcoins, the ability to fork (once again, whore, it may not happen)
Buy out, if you have and buy (if you have not bought it yet) - small shit with prospects that has slipped, for example atlant or confideal
hallo1488

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:52:30 PM

I try to invest into different projects with stable product such as Cryptopay, lockchain, papyrus and Confideal. In these I personally believe.
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:19:05 PM

Better to choose more than 1 coin, yet you might miss the opportunity to maximize your profit chance if you choose only 1 coin. When on ICO, it's recommended to buy them as soon as possible to receive the discount and probably you would got good amount of profit if the projects were success in exchanges.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:41:14 PM

Their suggestion might be helpfull but some other's are not and the one really can determine wich coin is profitable is only you its because you are the one doing trades to make your money multiply but just a piece of advice look up for ETC and LIR for now they are doing a nice flactuating wich is good to traders because if coins have many flactuation the more profit for traders who's monitored the coin will earn more from it.
Most traders are like high value currency, I think best altcoin is ethereum and litecoin. They should good fluctuating in future. Traders are easy to invest and selling profitable amount. I suggest when will you trading the altcoin you must analyse the past one month chart of the altcoin. They help to trade the altcoin.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:55:12 PM

any suggestions im new at trading

the best altcoin to invest in is those which you don't even hear about them. so when you hear about a coin always be 99% sure that it is already too late and the rise has happened and the real investors have cashed out or waiting for new investors to buy their orders from them.
That's sure thing as you said. I do have a plan to buy altcoins apart from the bitcoin through earning. The coin which we have heard about it are mostly developed and grown to maximum level however still we can buy or earn them but you cannot make profits like upcoming or growing coins in the market.
Doing a research on altcoins to find which will catch market to high level and buy them like a bitcoin at the beginning.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:03:58 PM

For longterm its IOTA for me
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:18:36 PM

If you want to have a longterm invest, Ethereum is a good choice. I expect some nice movements after the fork Smiley

Anna69

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:24:28 PM

take a look at iota confideal or waves
BlockchainReserve

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:37:14 PM

screwe altcoins stick to the real thing. If you really must I would suggest ARDR.
runio

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:01:21 PM

If you like ICOs, check:

Pally ICO

Tokens right after ico, exchanges confirmed, small max cap, talented team, beta-product in iOS store.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:02:40 PM

Their suggestion might be helpfull but some other's are not and the one really can determine wich coin is profitable is only you its because you are the one doing trades to make your money multiply but just a piece of advice look up for ETC and LIR for now they are doing a nice flactuating wich is good to traders because if coins have many flactuation the more profit for traders who's monitored the coin will earn more from it.
Most traders are like high value currency, I think best altcoin is ethereum and litecoin. They should good fluctuating in future. Traders are easy to invest and selling profitable amount. I suggest when will you trading the altcoin you must analyse the past one month chart of the altcoin. They help to trade the altcoin.

I agree ETH might be the best Altcoin to invest... Lite and Wave have a good future too I think ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:17:24 PM

I think that they are a lot of altcoins with huge potential and might end up going big in the near future. You just have to think smart when you are making your investment. Don't invest in altcoins which have too many coins circulating since there is no hope that coin will ever increase in value.

If your invest in altcoins such as monero, litecoin, neo, byteball, gnosis, waves, komodo and hold them for them for long term, you might make profit after a few years.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

I think ethereum is a safe altcoin to invest in with a stable price and steady growth. I see deep onion as something with potential to grow more rapidly in price and really blow up. So it really comes down to your goals and what you expect out of your investment. I currently hold both of the coins I mentioned and have been very happy with both. Good luck on your endeavors!!

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:30:34 PM

Before will start in trading you must study first the market movement. When you jump in without studying probably you will experience of lose. And, ofcourse once confident apply and start for the altcoin.
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:44:00 PM

The best altcoin for investment is the one where its code contains good technologies and ideas. As a rule, such altas are known immediately, because the development team invests in advertising. Example EOS Stratis Neo. At the moment I chose the Live Stars project, I think they have great prospects.

IotaMoon

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:47:29 PM

IOTA will be the new BTC in few years.
Its a long term invest. But you ll invest in the sleeping giant.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:01:10 AM

If somebody is really into altcoin trading, he msut go for more than one option because this way he will have more income sources and I also suggest investing in bitcoin and trade it. Nothing can produce more profits than bitcoin. In altcoins, it is good to trade ethereum and monero. Both coins will give some good profits and increase the diversity with time but don't overdo it.
nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:11:02 AM

if you have possibility you can invest in bit coin and eth coin. present eth has more demand. can be raise in next month. so you have to invest in eth coins. present you have to save few amount of money in the eth coins. in  that you have to invest long time. and another one is bit coin investment in that also you have to invest for long time. present it has great demand. so choose one best coin for buying.
javelot

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:17:56 AM

Not sure about Iota if its real revolutionnary or simply overhyped, I am not qualified enough to make a good judgment. For the long term investment I like the classic OMG, ARK, NEO, ETH nothing fancy, just solid team with solid ideas. For short term investment coins that have lower caps I am looking into Vertcoin (1 click miner), Loopring (amazing team), Coss (passive dividends with potential grow).
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:42:38 AM

I agree ETH might be the best Altcoin to invest... Lite and Wave have a good future too I think ~
Yes exactly. You are right in this regard that ETH have made some good results in past and now it have been likely to be adopted by the people. Whenever altcoins are of concern, people are confused. They are just searching for the coins that have developed to some good extent. Like Eth, there are LTC and a new one is wave, as you said, are good to invest in.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: