Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest  (Read 29950 times)
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

any suggestions im new at trading

the best altcoin to invest in is those which you don't even hear about them. so when you hear about a coin always be 99% sure that it is already too late and the rise has happened and the real investors have cashed out or waiting for new investors to buy their orders from them.

Would you recommend reading the ANN to find a new coin to invest or there is also too late information?

You can see which altcoin is good for investing because at this time all altcoin prices are decreasing and I hereby advise you to invest in a promising altcoin and can earn profits like Ethereum and bitcoin, and you can invest in one of the coins above

HELLO!!!
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:01:32 PM

I will invest in Monero and NEO. I believe this is 2 altcoins that will bring me a lot of profit over the next few years. Monero is a very good personal altcoin. No third party can find out the sender and recipient information Monero. In the future if the government controls the cryptocurrency market, I believe there will be a lot of Monero users and then Monero prices will rise. NEO is called Ethereum of China, it has a professional team, great community, really NEO very promising and worth to invest.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

very good chances of take-off at such coins as ICON and AION. the truth it is necessary to wait some time. also now a trend on growth of exchange tokens - BNB, HT and OAX.
sakemias

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

Altcoin is good for investing now is Ethereum, Bitcoin and so now many people are investing in it and thus by investing now can get a good profit because at this time altcoin prices are still declining and yet also return

HELLO!!!
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

Right now, I think the best Alt Coin to trade is DRACO. I've been tripled my BTC since I've invested there. The Developers are continuing to do their best to make the project successful. It's up to you to manage when to buy or to sell.
thanks for telling me this is very helpful!
looking at the existing developments in the Cryptocurrency market creates many opportunities for profits to be earned. so that today many coins have the potential to become an investment that produces many benefits. such as Ethereum which has an ever-increasing development.
kpoxococ

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

Right now, as for me, the most promising is EOS. It is worthwhile to understand that he is still at the initial stage of development. He values not the team but the people who control all the decisions of the coin.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

The first 10 coins on coinmarketcap should be the first altcoins you should invest.  Many of the promise  coin you can invest now.  I also will advise you to invest in some new few coins that are going to do very well in future. Coins like graftcoin and iost are some of the coins I think are very cheap now and you can make good money investing in them now.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:00:39 PM

I would probably invest in a Refereum or Apex. These are really two promising tokens with a great future.
thecoin2

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

I think to invest new ico which is Spl.yt,

INTRODUCING THE SPL.YT PROTOCOL
A decentralized smart contract protocol enabling web 3.0 capability for E-commerce. The Spl.yt protocol will connect the world’s marketplaces in order to facilitate the creation of a global inventory, build the infrastructure that will jump start new sharing economies, and provide incentives for buyers and sellers to transact in a fair and efficient manner.
mistgge33

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

There is a partnership between INGOT and GMEX Group;

IC recently formed a venture partnership with GMEX Group (GMEX), a provider of exchange and post-trade solutions, to establish a more promising future incorporating blockchain. GMEX brings expertise in technology, connectivity and operational excellence. IC and GMEX believe that bringing together ICOs from different industries and combining the various utility functions will create a new utility.

GMEX will help IC create a user-friendly platform to provide access to the partnered ICOs and to their tokens and utilities. All users of the platforms will receive discounts when using a utility of any ICO on the platform.

IC has already partnered multiple ICOs that share its vision. ICOs joining the initiative include Modern Finance Chain, which will provide retail processing integration for IC; Zichain; Swachhcoin; and Bineuro.

IC has also engaged with Trade.io, a financial institution based on blockchain technology, to offer consultancy services to bring IC’s vision to fruition.

Other partners include: Stella; Minds Stirring; Cointraffic; Alwadeha; dreamtechs digital solutions; Egycomex; Sigma Investments Group; Global Alliance Partners; MT Theo Legal; Code Pirates; Hakernoon; Social The Gang; DE Asset Management; Xchain; Coinwall; and CTB Cointobe.
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

TIM Blockchain has a very good idea;

TIM(The Internet of Money) is a hyperlocal blockchain that employs Proof of Belongingness protocol based on swarms and geo-mining. It is capable of achieving 100 million TPS, something that has never been done before.
georgereyes

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

Viewly is very undervalued (VIEW). I would check it out, or POA Network.
bitxx1

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

Hey Guys, Have you heard anything about the partnerships about Zichain and INGOT Coin? Zichain takes a leading role in creating a cryptocurrency asset management industry for private and institutional investors, combining best practices of traditional financial world with innovative technologies. Zichain is developing an ecosystem comprised of several key products: a platform for starting and managing investment funds, news and market data provider with a marketplace for asset managers, and index funds based on a family of our own cryptocurrency indices. At the moment, there are many decent projects that have released products or at least a prototype. However, all of them only specialize in a small part of investment process. Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place.
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

TIM's Idea looks so good TIM is a hyperlocal blockcahin that employs Proof of Belongingness protocol based on swarms and geo-mining. It is capable of achieving 100 million TPS, something that has never been done before.
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:13:51 PM

Spl.yt is a blockchain-powered global inventory platform that advances the ecommerce industry towards a more inexpensive and secure online commerce experience for all participants. With its innovative smart contract protocol, Spl.yt applies Web 3.0 capability to ecommerce by putting buyers, sellers, and marketplaces first instead of middlemen services that currently dominate the industry. We expect all users of Spl.yt will save time and money through its automated ecommerce functions that remove costly and wasteful intermediaries and applications.
cryptobenn

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

I am not neutral in this topic, because I am a project member in the FREE coin.

but people who invested in the FREE coin (freedom coin) in April, now see their investment multiplied by 18 ...

only available on small exchanges yet (token.store) and webshop, site www.FREEcoin.technology

Visit our website : https://www.FREEcoin.technology
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:08:37 PM

Sonder will be the best after ICO
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

from many altcoins, I advise you to choose Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, and EOS. I think they have a very bright future and very promising in the future suitable for investment.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

from many altcoins, I advise you to choose Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, and EOS. I think they have a very bright future and very promising in the future suitable for investment.

maybe you can add another coin or he can search by himself in the coinmarketcap list. it still too many coins that will be a good coin to invest and if we cannot determine which coin, we can be confusing and we can make a wrong decision. it is better to take a look directly in the market and the coinmarketcap and in their website so you can find which coins that match with you want.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

I always choose ETH for investment because ETH price is always stable in altcoin market,
if there is a coin other than ETH for investment, I choose NEO,
because neo is currently trending in altcoin market and this coin is very potential in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: