Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest  (Read 29944 times)
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:29:36 AM

Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.

Whitepaper: https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf
Team: https://www.blockshipping.io/our-team/

Acorn collective. Soon on exchanges.

Enkronos. ICO as well.

GoNetwork

Project Shivom. Zebi, Matrix and CVC.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

any suggestions im new at trading
If you are new at trading, I think ethereum and bitcoin can be good beginnings for you. And please do not forget that, patience has always a big effect on your profit. Good luck!

Although I love Bitcoin very much, I do not think that if you hold BTC now for a very long time, it will bring you a lot of profits. Better pay attention at the cheaper cryptocurrencies like Credits, Ontology, and Gladius.
lehar4512

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:48:47 AM

INGOT Coin(IC) was pleased to announce new partnerships that will be more collaboration than competition in the coming brave new world of cryptocurrencies. IC recently formed a venture partnership with GMEX Group (GMEX), a provider of exchange and post-trade solutions, to establish a more promising future incorporating blockchain. GMEX brings expertise in technology, connectivity and operational excellence. IC and GMEX believe that bringing together ICOs from different industries and combining the various utility functions will create a new utility.GMEX will help IC create a user-friendly platform to provide access to the partnered ICOs and to their tokens and utilities. All users of the platforms will receive discounts when using a utility of any ICO on the platform.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:05:06 AM

There are plenty of good altcoins to choose from. Start with the top ranked coins on coinmarketcap and do your research into those first.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

From many altcoins, I advise you to choose Ethereum, NEO, VEN, and ZIL.I think they have a very bright future and very promising in the future suitable for investment.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

This day there are so many altcoins now in the market some of them are good for investment and the others are not, but I believe that good altcoins is more dominant in the market and this are the good altcoins to invest for me; LTC, NEO, XRP, RIPPLE and the ETH.

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

This day there are so many altcoins now in the market some of them are good for investment and the others are not, but I believe that good altcoins is more dominant in the market and this are the good altcoins to invest for me; LTC, NEO, XRP, RIPPLE and the ETH.
Agreed. Any alts from CMC you can buy. Any of this show a good growth when market will be green. But main question is when it happen? And I predict that it will be mot so soon
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

At the moment I would have invested in Stratis or Neo! Very promising coins!

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

There is a lot of good altcoins in the market but if you're a newbie and you want to start trading or you want do distinguish which coin is the best for you, you better have a proper research about trading and on how to deteremined a good coin for your investment.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

Today I paid attention to Ripple. It seems to me that this coin can surprise us very much and go to the top. I heard good news around this project.
The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:04:53 PM

You might want to take a look at Gulden (NLG). I have posted some information in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4556668.0

Feel free to ask anything about it.

PS A huge update will start rolling out, so take a look.
AntonioKurandi

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

You should find a trustworthy ICO project. However, it is quite a complicated topic, cause among all of the existing projects there are a lot of ones that should not be trusted at all. I am working in this field for a while now, and, sometimes I had a really bad experience with some platforms. However, I have found a really safe application. It is called Kelvin-blockchain. Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.
AsianDevelopCoin

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

The most common problem faced by foreign investors is the legal barriers are very confusing and difficult to understand.This limits the multinational investment whereas Asia is a very fertile market. This also leads to the abundance of finance in EU and US and the restriction on investment in Asia in general and Southeast Asia in particular
kpoxococ

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

Today I paid attention to Ripple. It seems to me that this coin can surprise us very much and go to the top. I heard good news around this project.
This is not the best investment coin in my opinion. They do not have a very fast blockage to date and the banks take this into account. So I do not think that their partnership will last forever.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

At the moment I would have invested in Stratis or Neo! Very promising coins!
Ohhh that is true, neo is a nice coin to invest some money, maybe in future we will see some positives moves from it, in next month it could pump a little bit for me.

Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:12:26 PM

Always the best altcoin to invest, according to me is Ethereum. Ethereum is the high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Now many projects are coming based on ethereum makes its value more valuable in future. The price of ethereum is very low now, just buy the ethereum and hold it for future once the value will reach high you can sell and gain more income than you invest. If you want you can split your investment and invest in some other altcoins also.
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

Excellent time for investment both for a short time and for a long time! I recommend buying Neo, Waves, Stratis and Ncash.

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
supahlovah

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

In my opinion -the best altcoyins for purchase in 2018 are certainly those that are on top in the Coinmarketcap rating. This is due to various factors, and the most important among them: high liquidity, stable growth rate, prospects for the further development of the ecosystem and reputation developers. Good luck!
supahlovah

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:58:50 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 11:02:20 AM by supahlovah

There is a lot of very promissing projects that could bring good profit to you if you will take a rick to invest in them!
WARlrus

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

I am interested in TRON now. By using new own technology instead of ERC20, it has a good future to development. So, I will buy it and hold it from now

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: