Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest  (Read 29950 times)
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

ABYSS is a very potential coin in the future, I think that their prices are quite low for us to buy and hold, so it will be safer and we will get higher income in the future.

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

ABYSS is a very potential coin in the future, I think that their prices are quite low for us to buy and hold, so it will be safer and we will get higher income in the future.
The fact is that I always choose for investment those projects that deal with other platforms for crypto currency and for storing crypto currency, that is, crypto-currency wallets. I believe that the Crypto currency is just beginning to develop and Based on this, such projects will have a very high demand.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

There is no best altcoin to invest. Try to diversify - have some high price coins, like ETH or NEO. You can have some on the middle level too. You can also try to find you own gem which could give you x10, x20... Just remember that there are no simple solutions, like there is one best altcoin to invest.
I think best altcoin to invest in presently are ethereum, NEO, litecoin, waves and EOS because they have very good potentials but you can also look out for new token that also have very good potentials because you never can tell how big they will be in future.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

As you have stated that you are new to cryptocurrencies, stay with stable large cap coins without taking much risk woth medium and low cap coins specially ICO. But if you are still interested with low cap coins and ICO. Go with Remme and in ICO go with Neluns. Neluns has raised $78 m approx and only a few days left. They have exchange listings planned in Oct. Worth a try if you are looking for an ICO
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:39:10 PM

any suggestions im new at trading
Firstly you should study the crypto market very properly. Because the traders who are least experienced are failing day by day. Moreover always be calm and never panic. I would suggest you to trade in ETH. Because ETH is in number one position in altcoins.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

For me market is now that in down that almost all of the coins are giving some possibilities to earn something in future, so investing in coins like etherum, neo, ripple, waves will be a good pick for short and longtime holding or trading.

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

the best altcoin for investment I think is still ethereum, but maybe now there are lots of altcoins that have the potential like cardano and neo. so for now there are good and potential altcoins available.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
mysql2454

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

While the price of Bitcoin shows several ups and downs - the markets endure to show faith in the currency. This is a figure which has been seen multiple times in the past. While Bitcoin’s market dominance has risen, the market scenarios then and now are quite different. Back then, Bitcoin covered a 50% market share of the cryptocurrency markets, where the total crypto market cap stood at nearly $600 Billion. However, while Bitcoin’s market dominance is 50% , the overall market cap is less than half of what it was back then. The total cryptocurrency market cap is about $208 Billion.
Investors have become less open-minded and less willing to theorize on alt-coins. As a result, the investment and development of new crypto settlements will hurt. Bitcoins price is not the main issue of this topic. That’s because investors primarily concerned with relative value. Crypto community believe in relative value trading, and it can expose a lot of interesting about the cryptocurrency market. Price can be volatile, highly emotional and unstable. Relative value tells us a entirely different story. With a relative value perspective, we can see the market is increasing in fear, even if this isn’t what is reflected in Bitcoins price. If you’re a true optimist towards cryptocurrencies, the price is less significant than the vision of the future. A future where decentralized currencies can be used with total ease and convenience. Admittedly, this hasn't happened yet, but steps are being taken towards this future every day. In any case, bitcoin in its current form isn’t able to deliver this future in the short term. Following on from this logic, presumably at some point another coin will takeover from bitcoin. But there is a solution to be independent.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise an unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the  IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.
INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

buy a number of affordable altcoins and trade in short terms. and knowing information from all the existing altcoins, especially the altcoins that will be traded. if you already understand the basics and knowledge about trading, then choose a good altcoin for long term or invest in a project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:32:02 PM

the best altcoin for investment I think is still ethereum, but maybe now there are lots of altcoins that have the potential like cardano and neo. so for now there are good and potential altcoins available.
Even so I still believe that the best altcoin to invest is ethereum,
and even though ethereum's price is currently declining, I still believe the price will recover soon
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

and even though ethereum's price is currently declining, I still believe the price will recover soon
In any case, ethereum has all the prerequisites for the active growth of prices. I don’t understand what influences the market, and why it doesn’t show stabilization actions at all.
lehar4512

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:10:25 PM

Oil and gas operators have the unique opportunity to be part of the creation of new technology that is going to change the industry.Permian Token (XPR) Democratizes direct oil investments by eliminating the high entry fees and layers of bureaucracy that historically been a barrier to entry.
According to the Central Intelligence Agency’s website, there are 1.665 trillion barrels of oil recoverable globally. On the other hand, a report by BP suggested that we have 53 years of proven oil supply left. Just 53 years!With the Permian Token we developed a solution to solve the working capital requirements of oil exploration & production companies and oil exploration and production economies, meanwhile democratizing the direct investment sector for the average investor.With the Permian Token we developed a solution to solve the working capital requirements of oil exploration & production companies and oil exploration and production economies, meanwhile democratizing the direct investment sector for the average investor.
The result, allowing seamless and transparent reporting of our world’s energy reserves and oil transactions under an immutable trust protocol (the blockchain). The PermianChain also solved theoretical and technological issues of oil exploration & production by allowing public and private sector to sell proven reserves yet to be produced via blockchain technology under a closed-loop-B2B-Exchange (the “PermianChain”). The PERMIAN Token Offering will launch 10 billion XPR tokens. It is our intention that at least 8.0 billion XPR will be sold during the Initial Token Offering (ITO) stages at $0.10 per token. Where we anticipate that 87.5% of the funds raised will go into oil campaigns and acreage with proven reserves. Whereas over 6% will be used to invest in continuous technology including blockchain and artificial intelligence for oil & gas exploration and production. Therefore, the total value of circulating XPR will eventually equal to the total value of Proven Reserves that are listed on the PermianChain.The XPR token offering will issue up to 8,000,000,000 ERC-20 tokens for investor contributions. Meanwhile, we will keep 1,000,000,000 tokens for treasury reserves to fund the community’s energy initiatives, mainly for geologists and oil & gas experts who have solid data and studies to work on.
The XPR tokens will be backed by Proven Reserves that are identified by the oil campaigns that the XPR will invest in from the funds raised during the Initial Token Offering (referred to as “Oil Campaigns”) and by the oil exploration and production companies that list their own Oil Campaigns and Proven Reserves on the PermianChain platform (referred to as “Platform Prospects”). PermianChain tokenizes Proven Reserves to support Permian Token (XPR) related assets and operations. XPR enables digital transfer of underlying assets value in the form of digitized value of oil under standard conditions. Thus, allowing the utilization of XPR's substantial physical and Proven Reserves as a means to facilitate commercial and consumer transactions around the world. As a reserve digital currency, we expect XPR will become a critical instrument for preservation of wealth and an ever expanding range of commercial and consumer activities using blockchain technology for digitized store of value.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

In any case, ethereum has all the prerequisites for the active growth of prices. I don’t understand what influences the market, and why it doesn’t show stabilization actions at all.

basically ethereum is a coin that has a company that regulates it unlike bitcoin which is truly decentralized, so I think something is happening and planned which has caused ethereum's price to fall very dramatically. But even so I am very confident that its growth will return after the price is dump, there will definitely be a large pump that makes prices rise higher, because ethereum is one of the altcoins that has a potential future.

fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:39:23 AM

best altcoin use trading eth ethereum hardford
and ETC ethereum clasic because price high fluctuative gap
I agree with your opinion with the choice that you make and when viewed from the graph the price of the coin is still in the top five crypto currencies
tanglong

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:28:31 AM

Of course, the ripple is the best choice. The ripple has already given all the crypto communities a glimpse of what was going on outside the ETH. I think the possibility in the future it will create more surprises then invest in it is accurate.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:31:25 AM

It's not difficult to find the best coins, here is a list of coins that I think are very good to invest, including ETH AE EXC TTC ZRX ZIL OMG ATM GTO EOS LTC ADA and XMR. For me the potential they have no doubt, they deserve a place in your portfolio.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:41:33 AM

It's not difficult to find the best coins, here is a list of coins that I think are very good to invest, including ETH AE EXC TTC ZRX ZIL OMG ATM GTO EOS LTC ADA and XMR. For me the potential they have no doubt, they deserve a place in your portfolio.
There are many good projects that you can choose to invest but if the market can not attract new investors the prices of all these altcoin will not be able to increase. I think the market needs to have a lot of news to attract new investors because the current investment demand is still very low and people are leaving the market more and more causing prices to be unrecoverable.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

ethereum, neo, cardano and litecoin can be used as a best altcoin choice for investment. because now some of these coins can have better future potential, so I think that's the best choice in my opinion.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:33:43 AM

Now you should choose XRP to invest is the most reasonable, because I find that this coin is quite potential, may only in a short time this coin will jump to over $ 1. So I believe the SEC will accept them.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

The best altcoin to invest in is Coinvest, you do not appreciate it at all, believing that this is one drop in the sea. But soon this drop will turn into an ocean.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: