Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest  (Read 29949 times)
mysql2454

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:26:11 AM

We launch the ICO for the purpose of bringing the PAX PAGO closer to the community, from which we can experience the technology that the PAX PAGO brings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:53:13 PM

suggest crypto currency coins in conditions and situations like today are very difficult because it is difficult to predict my advice to analyze the top 5 coins in the crypto market
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:02:30 AM

When market red, the best and safest thing is to invest in top ranked coins that have a marketcap of more than $ 500 million, of course devs. will defend their coins and think they will continue to develop better.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:02:48 AM

When market red, the best and safest thing is to invest in top ranked coins that have a marketcap of more than $ 500 million, of course devs. will defend their coins and think they will continue to develop better.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:08:09 AM

Let me check that marketcap, seems like we only have 15 coins in the market with that marketcap.
On my analysis, I think it's less risky, marketcap is very attractive but it's not alone that we will consider when judging a coin.
Marketcap is computed based on the number of supply, if one can make trillion of supply, I'm sure it will be easier for the dev to achieve that level.

Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:15:55 PM

Many coins that have the potential and value that are affordable so collecting coins now is indeed good. Investing in the top CMC coins so optimistically in a few months or years will have the expected benefits.
schneid55

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:55:11 PM

Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, decentralized digital money whose unprecedented growth has sent the financial world into a tizzy. Yet, remarkably, cryptocurrencies have very little practical use, causing some economists to speculate the investment bubble is primed to burst. But that’s not the case in South America, where a number of regional factors have seen Bitcoin become a viable transactional currency for the masses. To sustain and further project development efforts, small processing transactional fees may incur within the PAX Pago ecosystem. To fuel the longevity of the PAX Pago, the reserve total supply token will be used to locate the project into other adjacent geographies.

The end goal is to target developing countries with limited exposure to technology, and transform them into Smart Countries. All Smart Countries will be powered and connected cross bordered by the underlying PAX Pago ecosystem.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:12:36 PM

I can recommend only those projects with which I myself have dealt, and those that have proven themselves positive over a long period. For me, such a project that I can recommend is the Etheera project. This is a Swiss project related to real estate. My earnings on this project for several months amounted to more than 800%.
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:14:37 PM

I can recommend only those projects with which I myself have dealt, and those that have proven themselves positive over a long period. For me, such a project that I can recommend is the Etheera project. This is a Swiss project related to real estate. My earnings on this project for several months amounted to more than 800%.

It is tooooo much!! It can not be so.
BartS

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:45:22 PM

People keep asking the same question again and again but if we think about this logically we will understand why it doesn't make sense, asking for which altcoin is the best to invest at the moment is similar to try to make people to give you money for no reason at all, do you think that someone that knows which altcoin is going to go up in value during the next weeks is going to share that information for free?
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:45:48 PM

People keep asking the same question again and again but if we think about this logically we will understand why it doesn't make sense, asking for which altcoin is the best to invest at the moment is similar to try to make people to give you money for no reason at all, do you think that someone that knows which altcoin is going to go up in value during the next weeks is going to share that information for free?
I think ethereum why I am supporting this because the value of Ethereum come back to the good position so if people will give a little support then it will develop very easily that's why I am supporting this.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:22:05 AM

I think if we mention of course there are many and we are looking for specifically which ones are good and can provide benefits to the holders. and of course the coin is on the top cmc that is a very recommendation
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:20:36 AM

There are many good altcoins in the market which has active developments in the market when the coin prices are decreasing we need to compare their high prices and start accumulating those coin. Many people fail to research and start investing un potential coin and start roaring when their price starts decreasing again.
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:56:04 AM

any suggestions im new at trading

wauw new to trading in 2016…
I wish I had entered crypto in 2016..
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:35:56 AM

ethereum, neo, cardano and litecoin can be used as a best altcoin choice for investment. because now some of these coins can have better future potential, so I think that's the best choice in my opinion.
if I own the best altcoin, ethereum and litecoin, in my opinion, because these two coins are popular among investors as a promising investment place.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:10:08 AM

I think it's ETH. Do you find that the price of XRP has just increased by 10%? The battle between ETH and XRP is not over yet. I think ETH is still looking for ways to keep up with XRP and not let the distance become too big.
The ETH is about to pump and its price will be $ 150.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:14:05 PM

I think it's ETH. Do you find that the price of XRP has just increased by 10%? The battle between ETH and XRP is not over yet. I think ETH is still looking for ways to keep up with XRP and not let the distance become too big.
The fact is that after all, the external situation improves me when ethereum takes the third place in the cryptocurrency market. And as for the ripples, this coin contradicts all the canons of the cryptocurrency market. First of all, regarding decentralization and the fight against the banking system.
konig54

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:05:16 AM

While correctly panned by the vast majority of crypto experts and many human rights activists as a money grab by a corrupt regime, the launch showed how cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology that supports it, could revolutionize the financial infrastructure of countries in Latin America if executed correctly and by a non-corrupt institution.The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:26:37 PM

The fact is that after all, the external situation improves me when ethereum takes the third place in the cryptocurrency market. And as for the ripples, this coin contradicts all the canons of the cryptocurrency market. First of all, regarding decentralization and the fight against the banking system.
In any case, if you look at the current state of the cryptocurrency market, then ethereum and pulsations still retain very favorable positions, even despite the competition between these coins. If for investors, then this is the best choice today.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:54:13 PM

In any case, if you look at the current state of the cryptocurrency market, then ethereum and pulsations still retain very favorable positions, even despite the competition between these coins. If for investors, then this is the best choice today.
no need to dwell on those coins that are in the top ten of the cryptocurrency market rating. Among other coins there are quite promising projects that can bring profit to the user today. I want to remember such a project as pundi X and Lips Chain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: