Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest  (Read 29950 times)
Bullrunking

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:56:14 PM

My favorite underdog project is QuantisNetwork. Currently trading at $0.045 it already peaked around $1.30 the dump was over and it has been trading consistently between $.04-$.07 they’re currently in the process of being added to a new exchange. This is one coin that I have confidence in rising to $2-$3 this year. It is a direct fork of PIVX. Join their discord if you’re interested

*disclaimer* I own several top 20 coins. This is just my “underdog” prediction.
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 11:09:44 PM

For altcoins, I will advise you to get some ripple, eos, tron, xlm ADA. These are very promising which will be a god coin to invest in.xx

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:17:34 AM

It is not easy to pick any single best altcoin so invest in a diversified basket of many top coins as well as coins with growing business like Populous.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:45:58 AM

Ethereum will still be an altcoin that has a high success rate. Ethereum has great support from its users. for me ethereum is the best altcoin to date. although there are still coins that have a higher price than ethereum, ethereum remains extraordinary with such a large market share that many people will feel confident to invest in ethereum.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:10:14 AM

Investing in a few coins will be more profitable. And for long-term investments, I prefer to hold Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both of these coins still have very big supporters. So that it has a very good future. And in investing, of course, you also have to have patience.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:56:15 AM

Investing in a few coins will be more profitable. And for long-term investments, I prefer to hold Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both of these coins still have very big supporters. So that it has a very good future. And in investing, of course, you also have to have patience.
Few coins more risky, but at least you have diversified your investment which is good.
However, in choosing the coins that you will invest, it is the crucial part as the reality is that there are a lot of scams
in crypto and your coins that you believe will you a better future might turn into a shit coin, thus, it requires due diligence from our part.

rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:46:40 AM

any suggestions im new at trading
in conditions and situations like this it is recommended to invest in crypto currencies because the risk and development of crypto currencies is declining, you should do research and make your confidence in investing
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:55:05 PM

I think at the moment most of the altcoins are still in trouble, either at the end of the project period running or in the middle of the project running. because of course we can't see the altcoin situation so we can only see what will happen later.
Avangard86

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:05:18 PM

For me ETH, Monero and maybe IOTA
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:56:02 PM

Great ideas here. Anybody got an idea what the current status is with Augur, and what i have to do to get my hands on a few of those?
Thanks!
if indeed you are sure of the investment you mentioned why not because in my opinion the best coin is a coin that according to our beliefs will develop and experience profits in its investment
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:43:28 PM

ethereum is the best of all and still holding it will be most important at this situation because it is the right time to hold and make the profit higher in the end of this year so I recommend investing eth will be more profitable at the end.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:28:37 PM

Don't select 1 altcoin, but create a basket of altcoins. It would be much more better, because I stick to rule, don't rely on 1 alts, even it is ethereum or another top crypto.
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:02:26 PM

the best altcoin to invest in is those which you don't even hear about them. so when you hear about a coin always be 99% sure that it is already too late and the rise has happened and the real investors have cashed out or waiting for new investors to buy their orders from them.

You advice has confused me but I think I have to give it a second thought because you are making sense in your statement. But I will make this kind of move only if the project is very promising because if it is unkown coins, there are many shitcoins out there to go in for.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:51:05 PM

Don't select 1 altcoin, but create a basket of altcoins. It would be much more better, because I stick to rule, don't rely on 1 alts, even it is ethereum or another top crypto.

Don't hold on and hope that one coin can make a profit, I think it's just a waste of time because there are hundreds of other coins that also have good potential if we invest.
storing a number of altcoins in a portfolio is the best solution to being able to get many benefits because basically, each coin has a different price, movement, vision and market capitalization, so we can benefit from one of the coins that is increasing while waiting for other coins which has not risen in price from the time we bought it.

LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:41:46 AM

You give the right advice, but it is also important not to get carried away with a variety of coins, you need to clearly understand what you buy, buy all the top coins are not the best solution, because not all of them are reliable in terms of profit
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:37:30 PM

You give the right advice, but it is also important not to get carried away with a variety of coins, you need to clearly understand what you buy, buy all the top coins are not the best solution, because not all of them are reliable in terms of profit
We are all buy promising altcoin, But market is depends on current circulation of crypto platform. So we are all not expecting the profit in altcoin investment and Bitcoin condition also too bad in recent days so we buy and hold the altcoin in long term investment it is a right move. But Ethereum is a best altcoin for today because it will jump to 10 percentage in single day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:10:28 PM

I think the attractive coin for investment is the top 10 coins. For example, yesterday we have invested, of course, this will be a good start. Because the market continues to increase, but we also still have to continue to monitor. So we can know when the coins will drop in price again.

dany54

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:10:22 PM

PAX PAGO's main aim is to try to find people who are dedicated to seeing this project come to life. They’re really trying to create a movement that’s empowered and enabled by blockchain technology. But while the technology itself is nice, there will be nothing to it unless it actually serves the larger purpose of having a positive impact on the world.
Kmd91

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:13:53 PM

ETP
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:49:17 PM

I think the attractive coin for investment is the top 10 coins. For example, yesterday we have invested, of course, this will be a good start. Because the market continues to increase, but we also still have to continue to monitor. So we can know when the coins will drop in price again.
Of course, each cryptocurrency user who does not want to bother himself with different searches and analyzes of different projects, he chooses only from the top ten of the cryptocurrency market rating. But I want to assure you that there are quite promising projects on the cryptocurrency market, which will bring good profit for long-term investments. You can name such projects as pundi X, World Wi-Fi, PumaPay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: