Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235917 times)
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:53:14 PM

Trading is a very unpredictable job. One day you can make alot of profit and the other day you can lose it all plus more.
You have to be good at analyzing so you know the risks and which trade is worth it. If you are not good at that you will be bankrupt quickly.

Of course it is unpredictable because the price of cryptocurrency is not just based on the market but also on the sentiments or psychology of the users. Even if the graph says something, it can still go the other way. All we can do is speculate and hope our speculations are right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:56:45 PM

In my opinion, trading is not an very easy way to earn money, like what some people think. There are many good traders who lost a lot of money in trading, even those with lots of experience.
yakdivine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:08:29 PM

If you are trading you should trading as a business any outside this don't work. Don't trading more than ten percent of you capital and since is business don't expect to make profit all time. Keep you eye on your emotion.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:51:27 PM

Trading is a very unpredictable job. One day you can make alot of profit and the other day you can lose it all plus more.
You have to be good at analyzing so you know the risks and which trade is worth it. If you are not good at that you will be bankrupt quickly.

Of course it is unpredictable because the price of cryptocurrency is not just based on the market but also on the sentiments or psychology of the users. Even if the graph says something, it can still go the other way. All we can do is speculate and hope our speculations are right.
True. The market is never stable and since 3 months, there hasn't been any big movements that can earn traders a good amount o profit. However, the loses aren't a matter of concern as you can still wait till the price reaches the amount but trading when the price is too high is never worth it. You will always end up losing that way (example: Buying above $650)
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:06:54 PM

In my opinion, trading is not an very easy way to earn money, like what some people think. There are many good traders who lost a lot of money in trading, even those with lots of experience.
You are right its need some good time to understand this all but still risk is on just try to keep eye on market and then spend your money which easily you can afford to lost some time peoples lost big in greediness and then have nothing to recover this
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:24:07 AM

If you are trading you should trading as a business any outside this don't work. Don't trading more than ten percent of you capital and since is business don't expect to make profit all time. Keep you eye on your emotion.

10% is what I consider to be quite a low amount for trading purposes. I personally have like 50% of my total wealth in Bitcoin, from which I use 25% for trading purposes, and the other 25% is meant for holding only. Every percentage of profit that I can make per month is more than welcome as I mainly focus on how much I have made after exactly a year period.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:45:51 AM

10% is what I consider to be quite a low amount for trading purposes. I personally have like 50% of my total wealth in Bitcoin, from which I use 25% for trading purposes, and the other 25% is meant for holding only. Every percentage of profit that I can make per month is more than welcome as I mainly focus on how much I have made after exactly a year period.
That depends on how much the exact amount equivalent to 10% of your total wealth, if you are holding millions or billions then that should be a big amount already for trading, you could have established a big business with that money and will guarantee you profit.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:19:03 AM

True. The market is never stable and since 3 months, there hasn't been any big movements that can earn traders a good amount o profit. However, the loses aren't a matter of concern as you can still wait till the price reaches the amount but trading when the price is too high is never worth it. You will always end up losing that way (example: Buying above $650)

Its a normal thing  on trading that we suffer  such losses because we cant guarantee our selves to buy bitcoin in an exact time since  price is too volatile. if you loss in $650 then how much more on those  people  who bought when bitcoins  price  reaches $1200 ways back before?  Then for sure  they would  wait until the price would  reach that amount or even higher.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:05:17 AM

Its a normal thing  on trading that we suffer  such losses because we cant guarantee our selves to buy bitcoin in an exact time since  price is too volatile. if you loss in $650 then how much more on those  people  who bought when bitcoins  price  reaches $1200 ways back before?  Then for sure  they would  wait until the price would  reach that amount or even higher.
thats the principle of trading never go out if you entrusted the project that you supported as the price really showing good movement we can still assure that the price will jump back to the same price that we bought it, we really needed to make proper education and understanding to enhance our skills before we enter this kind of business.
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:43:01 AM

If the bitcoin price drops below $550 again, that would be a good time to buy. If it rises to $700 in the next month, it is good price to sell.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:10:57 AM

That depends on how much the exact amount equivalent to 10% of your total wealth, if you are holding millions or billions then that should be a big amount already for trading, you could have established a big business with that money and will guarantee you profit.

10% of your money is enough for risky investments like trading bitcoin. You do not want to put all your money in a still very risky investment. Even if you are just trading it, you should just start with 10% and make it grow. Remember, you should have other investments too, so that if your trading fails, you have other investments to cover you.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:08:03 AM

not low actually , if he is talking about 10% of your wealth ,
means not capital in bitcoin , if you do invested 20% of your wealth to bitcoin ,
and then 50% of your bitcoin capital are equal to 10% of your total wealth that invested to bitcoin ,
did you get it?
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:10:49 PM

If the bitcoin price drops below $550 again, that would be a good time to buy. If it rises to $700 in the next month, it is good price to sell.

If there is no major bad news about the bitcoin, the price will not drop to that level. The price drop to that level was due to bitfinex hack last time.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:05:17 PM

10 percent is a small amount. perhaps we should take that number even more.
bitcoin could be the main income when we are seriously working on trading.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:51:45 PM

Yes, trading is unpredictable job because
price is volatile. We can check the history of
a certain coins so you can know the price
movement. Trading is like a gambling, you
invest money on it, you might gonna lose
or win the game.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:30:03 AM

You are right 10% on your capital when you are doing trading is just too small. Ex. If you have $100 and you only use $10 for trading then expected profits would be small to. If we intend to do trading we  must   risk our  money to gain  money, the higher  amount the  higher  profits  you would made but  still  you couldnt guarantee that you would  make profits in constant basis on doing trading because price  is  unpredictable.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:41:10 AM

Yes, trading is unpredictable job because
price is volatile. We can check the history of
a certain coins so you can know the price
movement. Trading is like a gambling, you
invest money on it, you might gonna lose
or win the game.

Correct. There is no telling how it can move. Well even the history chart studied it doesnt say it will move like that. Same with oil price I have been predicting it for 2 years and still I have lots of wrong predictions. It cant be seen through that even some pro investors dont know where it will go.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:16:33 AM

No, taking the risks for more than 10 percent of your total wealth is not advisable. Because, we need to agree that trading is completely unpredictable work, it might go against the traders at any point of time. To stay safer, with trading we must go with minimum risk so 5% to 10% investment from our assets is more than enough.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:36:26 PM

No, taking the risks for more than 10 percent of your total wealth is not advisable. Because, we need to agree that trading is completely unpredictable work, it might go against the traders at any point of time. To stay safer, with trading we must go with minimum risk so 5% to 10% investment from our assets is more than enough.
That is now on the decision of a certain trading, the fact is that the more we are willing to risk our money the better we get in terms of profit if we succeed, it is just a matter of managing risk and putting the money that we can afford to lose.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:58:11 PM

Unless you are very wealthy already, investing only 10% is a very low amount, in fact, is my opinion that most of your money should be invested at all times (not necessarily all in trading), so it’s not there collecting dust and instead earning you more money

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: