Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235917 times)
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:44:54 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

"Mind"
This is the hardest in my opinion. I always want to get big profits, regardless of market risk. I ended up losing emotions and losing a lot of money. No one can teach about how to organize the mind. Need discipline and patience. Grin

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:50:06 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

"Mind"
This is the hardest in my opinion. I always want to get big profits, regardless of market risk. I ended up losing emotions and losing a lot of money. No one can teach about how to organize the mind. Need discipline and patience. Grin
if you want big profit then you need to work hard. you need to get too much information about bitcoin, for this you can use  so many sources, you can information about bitcoin through internet, you can also use social media to get information about bitcoin. you can get valuable information about bitcoin from this form, and in the light of these information you can predict about the price of bitcoin. if you are interested in trading then you need to have good knowledge about altcoin also. as you will mostly trade altcoin from where you can also make good profit in a very short time.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:36:04 PM

Tell me your opinions?

"Mind"
if you want big profit then you need to work hard. you need to get too much information about bitcoin, for this you can use  so many sources, you can information about bitcoin through internet, you can also use social media to get information about bitcoin. you can get valuable information about bitcoin from this form, and in the light of these information you can predict about the price of bitcoin. if you are interested in trading then you need to have good knowledge about altcoin also. as you will mostly trade altcoin from where you can also make good profit in a very short time.

There are really skillful, lucky, and risk taker in the trading industry that get lots of profit whether the market is going up or down. It is just a matter of equipping ourselves with  the right kind of knowledge, skills, and industry information.
canvan

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:40:45 PM

Regardless of what method is employed the returns made will always be unpredictable, you may profit on average but you can never guarantee how much you will make.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:51:19 AM

Regardless of what method is employed the returns made will always be unpredictable, you may profit on average but you can never guarantee how much you will make.
You can find out what will be the amount that you will make by making a good calculation and also good analysis to the market. Trading is not that hard to predict job because it is very easy to make profits because you only need to rely to the news and also the chart for technical analysis and after that you can make money easily.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:25:40 AM

You can find out what will be the amount that you will make by making a good calculation and also good analysis to the market. Trading is not that hard to predict job because it is very easy to make profits because you only need to rely to the news and also the chart for technical analysis and after that you can make money easily.
It's skilled based and if you are good in predicting you make money but if you are just following blindly and you treat your trading as gambling there will be no future for you. This is a hard job but it pays good reward if you will focus on it and will take time to learn to master it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dady12

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:13:14 AM

the most important thing that newbies like myself are missing in trading is lack of experience and the professional trader who knows the best time to buy and sell refuse to give us the necessary information to know how they do it successfully without running into lost ,crypto market is unpredictable but there are factors to take into consideration in order to minimize loss,could you imagine that I trade a coins yesterday with 0.002btc and today it yielded 0.02btc?I am not expert but I am still learning the trade but it will be good if the expert in the forum create a topic in order to discuss the best time to buy a coins and sell which will also help others to succeed
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:22:44 AM

the most important thing that newbies like myself are missing in trading is lack of experience and the professional trader who knows the best time to buy and sell refuse to give us the necessary information to know how they do it successfully without running into lost ,crypto market is unpredictable but there are factors to take into consideration in order to minimize loss,could you imagine that I trade a coins yesterday with 0.002btc and today it yielded 0.02btc?I am not expert but I am still learning the trade but it will be good if the expert in the forum create a topic in order to discuss the best time to buy a coins and sell which will also help others to succeed
You have a point may i know what altcoin you are traded that you earn almost 0.18 in btc as your profit with 0.002 btc?
Looks like i think you risk your 0.002 with new altcoin those are can increase fast if there is a good movement for those altcoin..
Trading is not easy you need also follow some trends not only following the comments by other people much better to analyze with your own just to get the good profit..
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:19:54 PM

Tell me your opinions?

"Mind"

There are really skillful, lucky, and risk taker in the trading industry that get lots of profit whether the market is going up or down. It is just a matter of equipping ourselves with  the right kind of knowledge, skills, and industry information.
in fact risk is involve in every field of life. there is no such field where risk is not involve but you can make money only if you will take risk. because without taking risk there is no  other choice with you. we can see that most of the people are making good money from trading even from gambling but in fact they  take big risk by investing good amount of money.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:29:10 PM

the most important thing that newbies like myself are missing in trading is lack of experience and the professional trader who knows the best time to buy and sell refuse to give us the necessary information to know how they do it successfully without running into lost,crypto market is unpredictable but there are factors to take into consideration in order to minimize loss,could you imagine that I trade a coins yesterday with 0.002btc and today it yielded 0.02btc?I am not expert but I am still learning the trade but it will be good if the expert in the forum create a topic in order to discuss the best time to buy a coins and sell which will also help others to succeed

It's because they are not obliged to help you. Consider yourself lucky if you know someone that use bitcoins even if they don't trade at all. Professional traders will not share information to you because trading is a zero-sum game. They will just tell you to buy a certain coin only if they want that coin to pump. If you hold the same coin as them and you have a decent investment for that, then it would be their loss if you were able to sell first before them when there's a pump.

Additionally, do you really think that they have the time to spoonfeed someone new? They wouldn't exert much effort to talk or help someone unless there's money involved. Of course there are some exceptions but mostly are like these.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

the most important thing that newbies like myself are missing in trading is lack of experience and the professional trader who knows the best time to buy and sell refuse to give us the necessary information to know how they do it successfully without running into lost,crypto market is unpredictable but there are factors to take into consideration in order to minimize loss,could you imagine that I trade a coins yesterday with 0.002btc and today it yielded 0.02btc?I am not expert but I am still learning the trade but it will be good if the expert in the forum create a topic in order to discuss the best time to buy a coins and sell which will also help others to succeed

It's because they are not obliged to help you. Consider yourself lucky if you know someone that use bitcoins even if they don't trade at all. Professional traders will not share information to you because trading is a zero-sum game. They will just tell you to buy a certain coin only if they want that coin to pump. If you hold the same coin as them and you have a decent investment for that, then it would be their loss if you were able to sell first before them when there's a pump.

Additionally, do you really think that they have the time to spoonfeed someone new? They wouldn't exert much effort to talk or help someone unless there's money involved. Of course there are some exceptions but mostly are like these.

This is reality on trading. you should research on your own. dont ride on others saying as they are just hyping the market. if they reach the target price they want they will dump their coins and make the market down. you will get rekt if that happens even or just lost some of your coin if you dont bought on the peak.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:04:39 PM

Tell me your opinions?

Great study by yourself. Whatever you have mentioned above are the Vaid points and success mantra in trading. In addition to controlling your mind don't forget to have lots and lots of patience within you. Patience is the key for steady mind and ultimately you can take smooth action when you have both of these. When I do trading I always tell myself I will be game changer today but if I fail to do so then I don't loose hope but I still wait for better opportunity tomorrow day after tomorrow and so on. What I gain from this is an experience, a mistake which I don't repeat on the following day. So each day is successful for me and I get good returns when I wait and wait.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dady12

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:48:18 PM

This is reality on trading. you should research on your own. dont ride on others saying as they are just hyping the market. if they reach the target price they want they will dump their coins and make the market down. you will get rekt if that happens even or just lost some of your coin if you dont bought on the peak.
I agreed with you ,personal research and determination is the key to cryptocurrency ,
dady12

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:51:54 PM

you are right and I am learning something good from this forum in regard to this trading,some professional can ask  you to buy a coin in order to pump the price and dump it once their target is met .thanks for your kind word,point noted
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:55:34 PM

Tell me your opinions?

Great study by yourself. Whatever you have mentioned above are the Vaid points and success mantra in trading. In addition to controlling your mind don't forget to have lots and lots of patience within you. Patience is the key for steady mind and ultimately you can take smooth action when you have both of these. When I do trading I always tell myself I will be game changer today but if I fail to do so then I don't loose hope but I still wait for better opportunity tomorrow day after tomorrow and so on. What I gain from this is an experience, a mistake which I don't repeat on the following day. So each day is successful for me and I get good returns when I wait and wait.  Cheesy

That is a good start.
Allowing yourself to be more patient regarding the trades. But sometimes those who are impatient gets the better choice or they are just lucky.
I guess not being taken from how a pump is happening will result to a better profit and only picked people have that. A great percentage cannot wait to get their profits in their wallet and you cannot blame them.
The faster they have it the happier they are although there will be regret at the end.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:31:42 PM

Yes, I agree with you. In trading, there is no limit to profit. profit or loss is the result of your decision. Need a good strategy and management, when do trading.  Smiley

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:00:36 PM

Yes, I agree with you. In trading, there is no limit to profit. profit or loss is the result of your decision. Need a good strategy and management, when do trading.  Smiley
Not only strategy needs when trading you need to manage your time focusing on trading not only for the result your waiting but when the time comes trading will be the best you need a partner there to notice you when and what coin will both of you are going to buy and sell so that you can avoid loses.
babymoney

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:26:42 PM

Trading is the art of educated guessing. There will always be losses as well as an uncountable amount of factors that influence the price. Nobody can predict the future so trading is unpredictable. There is no grantee that you will make money from trading.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:45:16 PM

I don't know how much true your opinion! But I see some people they are not lose there Bitcoin on trading.I read a tutorial that be confident me. This is the the link: http://coinduet.com/index.php?p=/discussion/29/how-profitable-it-is-automated-bitcoin-trading#latest
There are actually some people who are successful in trading and also you do failed to credit that there also traders who failed. With that being said, we can tell that trading is not for everyone and since it's very unpredictable you have to be skilled enough to read the market movement to make the right prediction and be profitable.
That's right! By making trade in the market is really unpredictable, though even is like that many still became sucessfull unto it.
Because, they studied it so well about it, so that when it comes to the actual trade they are knowledgeable about it.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:15:49 PM

Yes, trading is an unpredictable job, especially in the crypto markets.  It can also be very nerve racking.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: