Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235919 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:42:27 AM

Trading is completely unpredictable, but the same can be made as an profiting source just with the knowledge we have with trading. Importantly we need a good capital and time to spend on the observation of the price pumping and dumps to generate the buying and selling orders at the right time. This in the starting might be bit hard but little by little the knowledge acquired will help in profiting good.

Indeed. I remember losing almost all my capital when i was just starting trading. I was looking intently at the trollbox and the movement of the coins i just purchased. When the price went down sharply, i panicked as sold my.btcs for way lower price than i bought it. Then the price went up later that day. So for me, aside from a good capital and right research for informatiin, patience is also an essential part of it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:14:50 PM

I heard a lot about trading and mostly it was about that trading is the best way to make your botcoins work on you. But I still didn't try to trade, I have a wish, just looking for something checked and save. I am not a professional as you can see. On this forum there are tans of information about trading and from this you can find which areas for trading more or less predictive.
Trading is a important thing in bitcoin because it helps to change the movement of stock of bitcoin price in the market for it to develop. And before you do trading you need to have a prior knowledge about bitcoin and how bitcoin can be used in trading. Trading is sure does have a risk so for many people it a kind of predicting task to do but if you have the proper knowledge or idea on how to trade you can lessen the risk of trading and one of the best thing to do that is to learn how to monitor the price of bitcoin so you can know when is the time for you to trade or not in that way you can make trading as less predictive in your own way.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:21:43 PM

Of course it is unpredictable due to it volatile nature. You never know what it will bring in next moment of your trade. You are responsible for your very own decisions that you make while trading. Emotions are the first enemy in the trade world; you always think you can get more profit so you invest more and more into it. But no it never happens you may loose your best deal and start worrying that you have to get your lost money back. With that thought you invest more and loose more. Yes; it should be taken very seriously and also there must be a limit for what and how much we trade.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:04:48 PM

Yes,trading is an unpredictable job and altcoin trading is very much unpredictable.Since it is unpredictable,there are huge risks involved in it.But such risks could be minimized following some techniques.We should do fundamental analysis,technical analysis,read charts,read the ANN thread,see the market cap,find who are the big investors interested in the project and then we must select a coin to invest.Our success lies in finding out the most under valued coin.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:32:16 AM

Yes,trading is an unpredictable job and altcoin trading is very much unpredictable.Since it is unpredictable,there are huge risks involved in it.But such risks could be minimized following some techniques.We should do fundamental analysis,technical analysis,read charts,read the ANN thread,see the market cap,find who are the big investors interested in the project and then we must select a coin to invest.Our success lies in finding out the most under valued coin.

Nice one there mate. You hit it. Also, when there is much volatility, aside from greater risk, there is also the best opportunities to earn - just follow certain strategy of coming in and out of the market and producing more winning trades than losing ones. With exchanges, you can hold for months and you will still win due to some pump of price from time to time - just hold the line!
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:43:26 AM

Nice one there mate. You hit it. Also, when there is much volatility, aside from greater risk, there is also the best opportunities to earn - just follow certain strategy of coming in and out of the market and producing more winning trades than losing ones. With exchanges, you can hold for months and you will still win due to some pump of price from time to time - just hold the line!

That's a primary idea in making trading profitable. Sincw trading is unacceptable job, we should focus less about it. What I meabt is that, don't overrthinked in your trading. Just be happy and watch how big whales play it and use it as an advantage to make profit with them without getting hussle.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:31:38 AM

The important thing is we can read the market price movement. Because then we can analyze the bitcoin / altcoin price movement for the future to find the best results. I think investing in the trading world is much safer than we play gambling. Just my opinion as a trader.
killed

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:02:41 AM

Yes trading is a job that can not be predicted easily but you better keep the value until the desired increase comes to be traded.
Because trading in numbers can change in seconds, thoroughness and speed may be a necessary skill for traders.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:30:43 AM

Trading is surely an unpredictable job as you never know how coin will move in next few minutes or in next few hours and if you don't take a right move at a right time then you will surely make a big loss from it.
no i am not agree with you. trading is not unpredictable job. in fact prediction about trading is depending on your experience, i you have good experience in trading and if you are studying the market deeply then i am sure that you can predict about trading in a better way. i think there some legends who have good experience about trading and most of the time their prediction proofs as true.
Yes you are right trading is not unpredictable job trading has required just experience and skills suppose if a person have no skills and experience in trading and starting trade ,he will have facing difficulties in trading , so without skills and experience trading is impossible, first you study the trading world and dit himself very expert in trading and after when you start trading you will have never facing difficulties and just you will doing profit.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:25:48 PM

Trading is surely an unpredictable job as you never know how coin will move in next few minutes or in next few hours and if you don't take a right move at a right time then you will surely make a big loss from it.
no i am not agree with you. trading is not unpredictable job. in fact prediction about trading is depending on your experience, i you have good experience in trading and if you are studying the market deeply then i am sure that you can predict about trading in a better way. i think there some legends who have good experience about trading and most of the time their prediction proofs as true.
Developing a good level of market understanding surely does help, but it's not everything.

Markets such as the one from Bitcoin that depend on supply and demand, and then mainly the free market aspect, makes even the best traders experience losses from time to time.

In other words, no matter how experienced you are, there is always that luck factor that each and every trader has to deal with. In terms of percentages ~ 75% experience and 25% luck.
Yes the luck surely do plays a part but I am scared that many of my mates only go for luck. It is not the luck all the time I think if you are smart enough to deal the situation tactically the luck will come in your favor. In trading the luck is not that important as it is in gambling. Trading success is mainly based on your knowledge and your foreseeing skills, there are the factors that will enable you to success.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:53:38 PM

Based on the experience you have in the world of cryptocurrency, you can produce bitcoin in a short time, but still in trading, we can not predict how many coins we will get, whether it is profit or loss.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:10:42 PM

You're true that trading is unpredictable job. It is very hard and you need to study first before you enter the trading world. Also there is a high risk in the trading. You can't predict if the value of the coin that you holds will goes up.
In case of me trading is not unpredictable job and trading is very easy for me because in trading you have just require knowledge and high information about trading and study is very important in every activities because without study you can not doing any activities so study is very important that you will know how i will doing trading. If you have knowledge of all techniques in about trading I hope in trading you are very profitable.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:21:18 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yes, we need all those things above. We can't really know when to earn by trading but it will give you a lot of money once you became successful on your career path. Be a trader is very a good job if you know the strategy behind it. Need a method to know the step by step process, mind - to know the different strategy on how to earn big then lastly is money - risking your money is the best to earn money. You need to risk your money to earn big or nothing.
Yes, to be a trader is a very good job but you have to keep in mind that trading is arduous job if someone thinks that it is effortless then he/she must not try it because the end will be shed tears and nothing else. It definitely is risking your money and not only money but you have to give time to it as well. It needs a proper study before you step into trading.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:25:39 PM

Trading is fairly predictable.  No business is 100% predictable even big companies like Google or App cannot precisely say what their annual profits would be. Lots of people have accurately predicted how much Bitcoin would last year and this year.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:28:11 PM

Trading is really the most unpredictable job in the world today, no one is able to predict the price movement and one person cannot control the pump and dump. Trading is very profitable for those who have understanding about the market and use a disciplined money management strategy.
Drnice

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:30:06 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Time( you must spend a lot of your time to check the rise and fall of the coins prize so as to know which will be promising)
Smart( to know when to buy at low price and sell at high price to earn your profit)
I guess there ate more to be given Smiley
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:18:52 PM

I'm not agree also with you, think why the professional trader go if they predict that no income will come because they think that always result a good/profit. But the truth, they can't predict what will happen, they have an idea/information for what will possible happen. They go because of chances to get a profit especially in trading, since the price depends on the demand and supply of investor/countries want to invest we can't sure the exact amount of price just only of possibility to dump and pump.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

Trading is fairly predictable.  No business is 100% predictable even big companies like Google or App cannot precisely say what their annual profits would be. Lots of people have accurately predicted how much Bitcoin would last year and this year.

Well, I can say that the price of bitcoin will be $3017.30 this year and I can still be called "accurate" by you. At some point, surely bitcoin will be $3017.30 but that surely don't make my prediction accurate. For a prediction to actually be accurate, the guy should have specified the date and time and the exact price. That's what's accurate for me. It's pretty easy to say that the price of bitcoin will be this or that next year and be correct but that's just because "next year" is one long time frame. Any major pump can happen at those times and that's what makes the predictions you're saying actually come true.

But in the case of being accurate or precise, uhmm.. No.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:19:15 PM

but to me those people who have good experience in trading and who are studying the market with regular bases they can really predict about the price of bitcoin, they can really give good prediction for most of the time.
Termin4tor

Activity: 404

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:21:29 PM

Yes trading is a job that can not be predicted easily but you better keep the value until the desired increase comes to be traded.
Because trading in numbers can change in seconds, thoroughness and speed may be a necessary skill for traders.

True, when trading you should always book the profit you desire because that's how it works. If we don't book the desired profit then there is high chance of loss. If we are holding the value for long period then I consider it as an investment.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: