Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235919 times)
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:38:50 AM

Trading is fairly predictable.  No business is 100% predictable even big companies like Google or App cannot precisely say what their annual profits would be. Lots of people have accurately predicted how much Bitcoin would last year and this year.
Yeaaa there will always something called human error.
And it is causing your prediction a little bit missed than you thought before.
Noone should expect trading get predictable unless you cheating.
The big question is how can you cheat other trader in order for you to make money, I think no one can cheat.
It is only the whales who can make money easily but they never cheat, they are just taking advantage of their power to dictate
the price movement.
What i mean about cheat is when you see there's is a bug in an exchange and you exploit it to get ptofit.
Or when you as a trader also coin developer creates a shit scam coin to trade by yourself and run when you think it is enough to scam people.
Nothing predictable or accurately predicted as we are a human where an error is the place.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:39:11 PM

If you are talking about crypto trading yes it is unpredictable, no limits up/down , you may end up broke, thats why if you want to trade every single day you have to read first everything about the coin you wanna play with, then read the charts and try to find some info about a possible price rise or fall
Well you dont have to panic , so this means you have to trade with what you afford to lose, if not ...you cant avoid it!
my conclusion is if you dont have the time to watching the markets/news 24/7 and you dont have a group to discuss and do some co-work, then you gonna need a bot save your from a down trend and limit your loss,

P.S trade bot is another story (how to set it up) and be trusthworthy with your folio!

There are no price movement every day for altcoins. if there is its just cents which may not affect much unless you have hundreds of thousands for decent profit.
you'd rather go forex or stock market if you wanna do it everyday and treat it like its your business.

Wrong. Some crypto trading experts called it the wild west. Because it triggers and changes more than that well manipulated and bank controlled forex trade. If you have less money then crypto also fits best. In forex either you gotta need high orders or you got to have high balance for you to get significant gains.
Yes this is true the cryptocurrency is the best for those with a low budget capital, the forex is quite a big game to play there you will hardly find someone with a low budget and if there will be any they will not be earning as much as the people in the crypto are earning.

Not specifically the bitcoin but there are many alts with the potential to give you quite good return on a low capital.
nmaryrai

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:05:18 PM

I cannt say trading as a job, i make trading as a source of income. With profits from trading, i can plan to open real business, a grocery store. With a $1000 i can achieve a minimum profit of 30% per month. Online trading can be done with small funds and short time. Surely you can compare with real effort, how much we will get.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:07:48 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

In trading always down the price so I agree with you, we should be able to control ourselves especially emotions because I never control my emotions and end up losing some of my coins. Cry
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:26:09 PM

Trading system i know and i use just one: making a profit.

Basically trading bitcoin or altcoin is better than forex trading. Because even if we suffer losses because the price is not in accordance with the wishes, we still have coins. Contrast with forex, if loss, so our dollars are also reduced. Money management in trade is important, without money management trading will be like a blind gamble.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:11:57 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

In trading always down the price so I agree with you, we should be able to control ourselves especially emotions because I never control my emotions and end up losing some of my coins. Cry
controlling emotions is too much important in trading even in every field of our life. in fact if we do not have control over our emotions then we cannot understand the real situation and will act blindly. so need to study the market if we want trading and then must make some good planing and limit for trading and the most important is to apply the planning and never try to cross the limit that we have set for out trading.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:30:52 AM

Tell me your opinions?

controlling emotions is too much important in trading even in every field of our life. in fact if we do not have control over our emotions then we cannot understand the real situation and will act blindly. so need to study the market if we want trading and then must make some good planing and limit for trading and the most important is to apply the planning and never try to cross the limit that we have set for out trading.
Emotion is one of the worst enemy of traders of bitcoin or even altcoins because just like what you said it will lead to acting blindly in trading because they will just focus on their goal or wants which is to earn money while they will not notice the good opportunities from other coins or they will not have a clear vision for analyzing the market first and just buying and buying because of FOMO and that is why it is very important to control our emotions and be master to it.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:55:12 AM

Basically trading bitcoin or altcoin is better than forex trading. Because even if we suffer losses because the price is not in accordance with the wishes, we still have coins. Contrast with forex, if loss, so our dollars are also reduced. Money management in trade is important, without money management trading will be like a blind gamble.
That is what distinguishes the trading of crypto currency with forex. Bitcoin / altcoin gives us all the convenience, we can benefit without fear of losing all the bitcoin we have. For now I use trading as a main income. I can earn more money than work in the real world. This is a fun job.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:22:39 AM

That is what distinguishes the trading of crypto currency with forex. Bitcoin / altcoin gives us all the convenience, we can benefit without fear of losing all the bitcoin we have. For now I use trading as a main income. I can earn more money than work in the real world. This is a fun job.

I know that if you are a good and skilled trader, you will do good and may be earning big money versus working on real jobs. I am still working now with clients while trading and doing signature campaign. I hope I can be able to manage to transition from working and focusing on trading altcoins - I just don't have that exact plan as to how many coins I will cashout and how many gains I put back for another trade.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:30:47 AM

It's not entirely unpredictable but there are signals or technical analysis that can help you to predict movement in the near future. But as we all know the crypto market can be unpredictable and wild.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:32:59 AM

It's not entirely unpredictable but there are signals or technical analysis that can help you to predict movement in the near future. But as we all know the crypto market can be unpredictable and wild.
I agree with you, but is it just a crypto market that is sometimes unpredictable and wild?
I think all the trading markets have a very significant equation, so I think all kinds of trades have the same core ie unpredictable jobs.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:41:27 AM

I agree with you, but is it just a crypto market that is sometimes unpredictable and wild?
I think all the trading markets have a very significant equation, so I think all kinds of trades have the same core ie unpredictable jobs.
Shares can be learned and understood to make it predictable to some extent. The same won't happen with the cryptocurrency market because at the same time of forward price move the fall happens unexpected causing a loss. This makes it unpredictable than the other jobs.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
btclady

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:01:56 AM

Here are some points I find very important:

- You should never put more than a few % of your whole portfolio in one trade. That's one of the first things I've learned by pros at the beginning.
- Don't buy within a pump. If you've missed the very beginning of the leg up, hold yourself back and do nothing. You can watch the pump to take it as an example, to learn how pumps can behave, but going in is to risky at that point. I've done the mistake twice and will never do it again. Although one was even a little profit, it was too much for my nerves.
- look for volume going up in a consolidation period, then buy, and place a take profit order at a point which looks easily reachable. Stick to that strategy. Don't get greedy when you see the price going up. It might pump way higher, but you have your secure profit. If you suddenly delete your sell order to put it higher, that would be a typical loser scenario, because price often turns before the point you're expecting it to reach. That's what the greed makes in those moments.. Don't be a victim of your greed!
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:07:46 AM

Shares can be learned and understood to make it predictable to some extent. The same won't happen with the cryptocurrency market because at the same time of forward price move the fall happens unexpected causing a loss. This makes it unpredictable than the other jobs.
Well, I can slightly illustrate your explanation and it seems I have understood but I still find it difficult to say. Thank you for sharing your experience, this is a basic lesson that must be had. Smiley
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:02:18 AM

Well, I can slightly illustrate your explanation and it seems I have understood but I still find it difficult to say. Thank you for sharing your experience, this is a basic lesson that must be had. Smiley

Yeah though there are a lot of things we can control or manage, we can't rrally predict the way a trade would play out. We can't know when the right entry and exit would be but with study, we can ay least be in a decent position for both.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:41:32 AM

I agreed that trading is very unpredictable things, if you predict wrong everything in your balance can wreck.
Prediction is a common part of the trading I think, which I observed in the market platform.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:23:54 AM

I agreed that trading is very unpredictable things, if you predict wrong everything in your balance can wreck.
Prediction is a common part of the trading I think, which I observed in the market platform.

Prediction is the result or the thing that your analysis does ,If you do two it is great because with a analysis through researching you can get some update how's a cpin project works .Wrong prediction happens only most pf the time if you have no knowledge about what you trade and you based on your emotions.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:24:29 PM

Prediction is the result or the thing that your analysis does ,If you do two it is great because with a analysis through researching you can get some update how's a cpin project works .Wrong prediction happens only most pf the time if you have no knowledge about what you trade and you based on your emotions.

That is correct mate. If you are too emotional when trading, you will most likely sell very early and even take losses early. However, if you are well experienced and skilled trader, you don't care whether the price goes up or down, you just execute an exit when you hit your target price and that is it.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 04:23:26 PM

Tell me your opinions?

I can't completely accept with your conclusion that trading is unpredictable.  If you know what trading is all about am sure you will accept that trading is predictable. If you say trading is not predictable, it means there is no difference between trading and gambling. But there is a great difference between the two. The only thing you need to be successful in trading is a good knowledge of how it works, which I will recommend you Google babypipschool.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:02:11 PM

Tell me your opinions?

I can't completely accept with your conclusion that trading is unpredictable.  If you know what trading is all about am sure you will accept that trading is predictable. If you say trading is not predictable, it means there is no difference between trading and gambling. But there is a great difference between the two. The only thing you need to be successful in trading is a good knowledge of how it works, which I will recommend you Google babypipschool.

well said mate, if you say gambling is an unpredictable game I agree, but we can predict if we have knowledge on trading. We don't have the capacity to predict the future of the trading, but at present, we can guess which is best to trade and which is not based on our experience in trading. First we will lose some money, but later on, we will improve and increase our knowledge in trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: