Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:25:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235921 times)
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:14:55 PM

yes i do agree with you because in trading the results will be not same such as yesterday and possible too for that day you will experience to loss because you had wrong predict for the prices movement however even these jobs full of risk but some people very enjoy for trading and they more likely to choose trading than other jobs
Trading is an unpredictable job, the one who made this forum maybe has been experiencing this kind of things where trading makes their heart pound, and giving them chills because of observing the price. It goes up , way up and suddenly goes down, very low. And it's a hassle feeling for traders.

Totally not. The "one" that made this forum is Satoshi. He's not going to trade at all because he knows bitcoin right from the start. He is one of the first ones to mine bitcoins. And even if he was too lazy back then to do so, he could have just bought bitcoin and wait for the price increase. He's the creator of bitcoin so he knows that the volume will go up as time goes by because that's how bitcoin was designed (read bitcoin halving). Additionally, I've never seen a trader that panics whenever he sees a spike in the market (or in your words, suddenly goes down) because if so, then he surely is a newbie. Spikes are all normal and they happen all the time.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:28:00 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Good opinion!  Wink
Additional:
Courage to start trading | Will be futile if you have 3 points above without any courage to start.  Wink
All that is written are necessary and they should work together because any factor missing on the list will
still result a failure in trading. This is not like a game therefore it should be taken seriously like a regular job.
Yes we need more dedication in trading to make money, or else it will give us a huge loss in short time. That is why we should treat trading is our regular job, and we have to spend more time. Then only we will learn everything about trading, and we will get to know the latest updates on the market. Trading is unpredictable, but it is profitable. 
swissmate

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:04:28 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Good opinion!  Wink
Additional:
Courage to start trading | Will be futile if you have 3 points above without any courage to start.  Wink
All that is written are necessary and they should work together because any factor missing on the list will
still result a failure in trading. This is not like a game therefore it should be taken seriously like a regular job.
Yes we need more dedication in trading to make money, or else it will give us a huge loss in short time. That is why we should treat trading is our regular job, and we have to spend more time. Then only we will learn everything about trading, and we will get to know the latest updates on the market. Trading is unpredictable, but it is profitable. 

Its better to learn first and then get into trading as if you are new then you will surely make wrong moves which will result in loss so it would be better to invest small capital and start getting a practical experience of trading and over a period of time we can increase our capital.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:18:02 AM

yup it is unpredictable if you are not aware on what particular market or product that you are in with, especially if you are talking about bitcoin or alt coin market it is hard to know which coin will go up and down but you are correct with all the things that you said those things are the basic that you need, the main thing for me is the decision making avoiding to put your emotion with regarding the trade for me it is very important.
Predicting something will go up when prices are falling can cripple a trader's finances, especially since we can't know for sure how the market will react to further news or information that may become available.
We can really say that trading is an unpredictable job where it makes the traders heart to pound because of the chills the trading brings to them. Uncertain feelings to be felt when observing the price. Because the price is also unpredictable sometimes it's that high sometimes it goes really that down.
Yes trading is unpredictable job and the price is not unpredictable too, who is know that bitcoin's price will be down today
in condition prepare to the activation of segwit2x on bitcoin's network,
the down trend digital coins also be followed by other altcoins like ethereum's price, a good traders always can makes profit
on every condition of price down trend or up trend, that is very difficult. Cheesy
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:36:45 AM

Yes,trading is a unpredictable job as far as altcoin market is considered.No one could really predict that when an altcoin price would increase or fall down.Since most coins are pumped and dumped.But bitcoin market could be predicted to some extent.When japan legalized bitcoin,most of investors easily predicted that its price would increase and it happened.But still exact prediction is highly impossible.We should use some techniques like market analysis,reading price charts to minimize our risks.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:24:04 AM

Yes,trading is a unpredictable job as far as altcoin market is considered.No one could really predict that when an altcoin price would increase or fall down.Since most coins are pumped and dumped.But bitcoin market could be predicted to some extent.When japan legalized bitcoin,most of investors easily predicted that its price would increase and it happened.But still exact prediction is highly impossible.We should use some techniques like market analysis,reading price charts to minimize our risks.

Right. There are no accurate predictions on when the peak would be for selling and up to how low a dump could get to maximize the lowest price buy point but reading the charts can at least get you a decent entry and exit point that could mean profits. It takes time though to study charts and history and to look for a pattern to follow on a certain altcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:49:56 AM

Yes absolutely right trading too unpredicted because it depends on the peoples choice of they want to sell the coins or buy the coins sometimes the newbie was afficted in fake news and they sell there coins because they are afraid that maybe they will lose there money and stocks some others are sold there coins in a lpwer price just to recover some money and not losing it all at once

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

Yes absolutely right trading too unpredicted because it depends on the peoples choice of they want to sell the coins or buy the coins sometimes the newbie was afficted in fake news and they sell there coins because they are afraid that maybe they will lose there money and stocks some others are sold there coins in a lpwer price just to recover some money and not losing it all at once
It is not that hard to predict the price,first you should have knowledge of project and its member participation then you should wait for the right to buy respective altcoin when its price is low as compare to general trend.then sell it when its price rise.
Ragmer

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

Tell me your opinions?

Yeah it's unpredictable because we can not make sure that the daily profit is not changing everyday. We can not make sure that the coins we buy today will increase their price or not.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:11:40 PM

Tell me your opinions?

Yeah it's unpredictable because we can not make sure that the daily profit is not changing everyday. We can not make sure that the coins we buy today will increase their price or not.

There are really people that are so good in interpreting trading charts and news headlines to turn it into a profitable trading. We should learn these skills before we even try to trade big amount of money because if you just blindly trade, it is no different to gambling. We should be a skillful trader in order to win here.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:57:35 PM

Tell me your opinions?

There are really people that are so good in interpreting trading charts and news headlines to turn it into a profitable trading. We should learn these skills before we even try to trade big amount of money because if you just blindly trade, it is no different to gambling. We should be a skillful trader in order to win here.
There must be not only skills but also good intuition developed If you want to be a good trader. I have already made sure of this and more than once I am convinced after every transaction or purchase. It happens that in general I plan to sell more expensive and it turns out that I sell at an average price. This is a bit distressing.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:06:46 PM

Tell me your opinions?

There must be not only skills but also good intuition developed If you want to be a good trader. I have already made sure of this and more than once I am convinced after every transaction or purchase. It happens that in general I plan to sell more expensive and it turns out that I sell at an average price. This is a bit distressing.
Intuition does really give some advantage when we are doing trading and somehow this feeling of mine do gives me some good trade because I can able to make a perfect timing or set-ups on profitable trades which is really good for me and I can say that's it would really be needed on trading but this is not always the case since there are times which do this intuition do make mistakes.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:17:09 PM

Tell me your opinions?

Got a hard time getting that skill.
Actually until now I cant seem to perfect it and I think that is normal.
I lost a lot just trying to make it better with my trading skills but there are times when something gets wrong all of a sudden.
It is way too different when I was trading with commodities which I got used too. Tried to implement that with crypto and it failed.
So there will always be difficult times and a lot of lost before being good with this kind of trading.
He is right. You cant blindly trade and just let luck be the judge.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:52:15 PM

absolutely , trading is really unpredicatable like what is happening right now, we are not yet ready for this but it happens, we all know that bitcoin will grow higher but in a blink it will go back to its current value last may i think. but i am confidently that bitcoin will regain its value next month. i really really hopes that.
devansh1991

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:55:57 PM

Trading is very unpredictable and I think that its risky to do it but on the other hand it stays very profitable for a short term so due to that its also again worth it too.but if we have skills and knowledge than this predictable work give us money, but it is depend on our ability how to earn. Yeah, altcoin trading better is that earn in a short term, than it will be profitable.trading is good if you have many sources so you can confirm it with others if you have a relevant information that will cause a dump.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:03:01 AM

When I try and learn a lot about bitcoin and altcoin trading, it confuses me, not all the things I learn can match the reality. Trading is almost similar to gambling because of full speculation.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:19:05 AM

I guess that from the perspective of the randomness ... trading crypto currency is very close to gambling

Patent1number: ****-****
d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:37:43 AM

I guess that from the perspective of the randomness ... trading crypto currency is very close to gambling

Unpredictable?. Yes it does. Close related to gambling? apparently yes.. Cryptocurrency Trading is much more a like gambling because of being unpredictable and it also risks money. Unlike gambling you can choose to bet on the amount you can afford to lose, trading needs a lot of control as the OP say's, one of the major problem is to control your emotion also as stated. Overall it just need to be studied and try trading from smaller amount until you have guts to trade more money...
Potato Chips

Activity: 2800
Merit: 907

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:04:04 AM

Unpredictable?. Yes it does. Close related to gambling? apparently yes.. Cryptocurrency Trading is much more a like gambling because of being unpredictable and it also risks money. Unlike gambling you can choose to bet on the amount you can afford to lose, trading needs a lot of control as the OP say's, one of the major problem is to control your emotion also as stated. Overall it just need to be studied and try trading from smaller amount until you have guts to trade more money...

yah its unpredictable but aren't most things in this world also unpredictable? other trading like forex can get you closer by technical analysis overall its hard to predict, to

speculate while in altcoin trading its by observing the market, making strategies, being updated on the news and overall the same also applies. there is no any kind of trading

thats easy to predict lol. Thinking that you're not basing your decision on a whim, trading and gambling is not exactly the same and they're not very close either. in gambling, its

most about the luck but in trading most of the time its skills that counts.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:35:59 AM

The gamble situation there is if you buy on unknown times, Since their are so many shitcoins around and we cannot tell on where are the potential ones where we can earn. But if we really study the real movements for it I'm sure that we can eliminate those bad chances and can able to earn with right decision we placed.
You can never guarantee that you will make profit in everything you do but at least with good research you have a good chance of success.
There are a lot of altcoins out there and as you have notice there are a lot of ICOs that is going on now so it's your responsibility as an investor not just to invest blindly if you want to be profitable. It's not like a gambling where you rely on your luck, here you rely on your knowledge.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: