Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235919 times)
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:25:19 AM

Yes, and I learned that emotion is really a big factor that can affect your trading strategy.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:06:58 AM

Trading  is  really an   unpredictable  job  because   you are combatting  on the   price  movement  on a particular  coin  or  currency  . Forex  trading is somehow difficult to trade compare  on trading  into  crypto  currency because  price do  move every second which means   it has  more active market and we all know  that and thats  the  difficult thing  on  forex  unlike  on trading  on  cryptos  its  somehow  the same but  movements are too slow  .
Ever since from the start trading was unpredictable things. Everytime I do trade in crypto and tried apply day trade, it was a bit hard and a little bit risk too. I can't even  imagine how the traders in the platform do, when the monitor chart graph move, traders reacts also when the value move whether up or down, something like that.
MrBitter

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:03:12 PM

If you are talking about crypto trading yes it is unpredictable, no limits up/down, you may end up broke, that's why if you want to trade every single day you have to read first everything about the coin you wanna play with, then read the charts and try to find some info about a possible price rise or fall
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:31:50 PM

It really is unpredictable but it can be very profitable if you hone your skills to the point in which you can achieve good results most of the time. Analyzing a good altcoin is always the first step to make a succcessful trade.

Trading is all about knowing the analysis and forecasting the market. If you have this art you can easily make the money if market goes up or even if it goes down. Else its a very risky job because you can easily lose out money as you may buy high and prices falls and if it does not rise much you end up making loses for yourself and for client.

It really depends on each preference - trading is not just for all. if you are doing fine and have more winning trades than losing ones and you are even feels ok with some of your loses and find comfort trading, then those are good sign that you can do good here.
It's better than a real job that pays a paycheck on regular schedule, here you can make a lot of money provided you are good in trading.
I would not try this if I am not a risk taker because not all the time we make a successful trades and when we are starting we will have to face a lot of challenges that would even make us think that we will have to quit on this because it's hard than what we think.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency world really best place for us have a job financial freedom. Everyday, we do need worry about our boss blame us when we cannot complete before deathline in a project. We can wake up and work anytime, all thing depending we want that or not.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
akar87

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:30:52 PM

Trading for me is a very good activity but unpredictable profits. Because profits that we earned always change. Even experiencing a floating minus prolonged. But, this is the art of trading. Patience and thoroughness are the key.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:36:49 PM

Trading for me is a very good activity but unpredictable profits. Because profits that we earned always change. Even experiencing a floating minus prolonged. But, this is the art of trading. Patience and thoroughness are the key.

it is actually predictable, but you have to follow the developments, there are many platforms for this, but some of the day you just have to sacrifice for this job, and it will not be boring if you have a friend who is interested in this business.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:19:58 PM

it is actually predictable, but you have to follow the developments, there are many platforms for this, but some of the day you just have to sacrifice for this job, and it will not be boring if you have a friend who is interested in this business.
Haha why we fee boring while we can earn a huge profit from trading if we focus in this job? Trading also is a job and can work in long time, you just need focus and really want make money at here, you will receive your benefit soon.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:28:22 AM

Haha why we fee boring while we can earn a huge profit from trading if we focus in this job? Trading also is a job and can work in long time, you just need focus and really want make money at here, you will receive your benefit soon.
But in crypto currency trading you do not need to give more focus just do sell order and buy orders to make sure you will get income even you are doing other method when the value hits on the amount you set. That is why trading for me is unpredictable job sometimes you will earn and sometime you will lost your capital.
Obytwenty

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:35:15 AM

Yah that's my opinion also regarding trading isunpredictable job there's may risk  of manage trading sometimes the lose more than 50% so really Iam not satisfied but I do it.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:50:08 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

There are many people who loses their money to the trading because the don't have a knowledge and good technique in trading. I can agree to you that trading is unpredictable job because trading have a high risk.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:42:29 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

There are many people who loses their money to the trading because the don't have a knowledge and good technique in trading. I can agree to you that trading is unpredictable job because trading have a high risk.

I accept many lose their money in trading. But all that is due to lack of knowledge about trading. Not other then that.If you want to involved in trading means. Just gather some knowledge about trading and then get into trading. If you involve in trading with out knowing about it means ,it leads to loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Emworks

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:21:49 AM

Either your a pro/expert or just a seasonal trader you will always face the time of lossing and most of them curse or regret getting into trading.thats why we should always be prepare and willing to deal the upredictable market.there is no perfect strategy that can be use and its really difficult to know exactly how the market will move, its better to prepare how much money are we willing to trade to reduce the risk of losing all our money.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:49:08 AM

Tell me your opinions?

Trading is very risky job. I experienced to lose 50% of my money because of the trading. It is really true that the trading is really unpredictable job because it is hard to predict when will be the next pump or dump.

I guess if you just hold on it and never sold your altcoins, there is really a chance to get back your investment or even make a profit of your trade. Trading cryptocurrencies prefer those traders who have great patience. You will never be going to lose until you sell it unless you are in margin trading though.
no doubt it is but i think it is more unpredictable for those who do it for short term gain and profit. i  think for those who brought for long and willing to get the benefit in the future for atleast 2 to 3 years. in long term you don't really think of short term up and down of the price you just have to believe in your coin and invest in it for long run.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:12:14 AM

Its not predictable and its not job,i think you only have to believe that the altcoins you buy will go so high,money is hard to find especially here in bitcoin,you can read some of ideas here but no one can predict the future in bitcoin
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:27:10 AM

Tell me your opinions?

Trading is very risky job. I experienced to lose 50% of my money because of the trading. It is really true that the trading is really unpredictable job because it is hard to predict when will be the next pump or dump.

I guess if you just hold on it and never sold your altcoins, there is really a chance to get back your investment or even make a profit of your trade. Trading cryptocurrencies prefer those traders who have great patience. You will never be going to lose until you sell it unless you are in margin trading though.
no doubt it is but i think it is more unpredictable for those who do it for short term gain and profit. i  think for those who brought for long and willing to get the benefit in the future for atleast 2 to 3 years. in long term you don't really think of short term up and down of the price you just have to believe in your coin and invest in it for long run.

There are really people out there who are doing good with trading for a short term where they day trade and shot target of small gains in every trade - which by the way has couple of trades in any given day.
devrawal93

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:47:54 AM

"TRADING IS NOT A UNPREDICTABLE JOB Cool

IT IS WE WHO ARE MAKING IT UNPREDICTABLE "

Actually Trading is so simple that we fail to follow the set of rules, which we told to ourselves while we took the trade.The problem is in human Mindset,human disciplined, human's psychological behaviour . Why more than 90% people fail in trading,because they break the Trading Thumb rules and so they fail. Trading itself means 90% psychology and remaining 10% system and plan .Right from the time of birth till now we have been told that life is never easy its very hard, and To win in one's Life we need to do tons of Hardwork . But in trading it's opposite, its so simple that we regret those simple things and we are still looking for some hardworking and complex holygrail strategy, and we believe that it will work for us. If you believe me EVEN A 20DAY SMA WORKS WELL AND GIVE GOOD RETURNS COMPARING TO OTHER STRATEGY , PROVIDED YOU THAT PARTICULAR STUFF VERY WELL .THAT'S LIFE AND THATS TRADING. Grin Cool Wink
arbelian

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:33:11 AM

Tell me your opinions?

Trading is unpredictable job. Right you must create your own system to have a systematic trading guide. Capital for you to continue investing/trading. For Every trading transaction you are going to do you must be aware of the risk you are taking because the market is too volaitle to become stressed and depressed.

RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:11:30 PM

Yes you can't 100% predict what will happend weekly/monthly it may go high or go low but people know how to get a stable income by just trading.

CryptoNate21

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:19:54 PM

Trading is an unpredictable job but I think it is the best way to acquire more Bitcoin.

Key to making successfull trades is doing research, knowing as much as you can about the coin you invest in is very important.

Personally I focus on reading crypto related articles and attending to bitcoin meetups when I have time.

Recently I started using some free software that predicts the future movements of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

Trading will always be unpredictable as there are so many factors involved that can affect prices.

Doing research and using tools can help you making important decisions.

Never give up trading as you will learn something new every day.

pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:30:04 PM

i think so and i am agree with this opinion because trading is always unpredictable that i already observed.
i have to learn many things about trading..
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: