Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235917 times)
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:39:15 PM

Yes you can't 100% predict what will happend weekly/monthly it may go high or go low but people know how to get a stable income by just trading.
although we can not predict exactly for 1 month but we get a stable income. there are currently no other jobs that can ensure we earn money. at least we can get income that may be in accordance with expectations, trading is a safe job in my opinion. do not take too long holding the coin, the most important is when the price goes up then I will sell the coin that I have. do not expect too much because we better get a little profit than wait too long. I apply this in every action I do and I am grateful to get very good results to make my family happy.

I agree one point in trading we don't become greedy and we don't make any big expectation. for suppose if you are expecting to make minimum 50% profit in one attempt then you may have to wait for a week or a month or more not sure you can make it in short time. But if you put a limit for your expectation for example 10% or more this could be possible in short time. Like this you have to trade and increase your capital.

Cause they expect to much they may have some failed on it i agree with your opinion i think too that the reason why they fail cause all here know that trading is a unpredictable job even your a good trader there comes a time that you have made some wrong decision just because of expecting too much on it.
Most newbies do really rush up on doing trading because they do saw people or traders who do make money out of it believing that they can able to do such thing without knowing on how hard it is on making profitable trades.Yes,even professional traders do even making loss and it cant really be avoided no matter how good we are since we do know that market is really unpredictable on crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:32:38 PM

Trading are still not secure in this type of business, As we recall back lately the massive impact of China totally ruin the mind of investors, and now the big threat about some country might follow the same thing, It will worsen the price of btc and i don't see how this impact will affect everyone who indulge in BTC. Let's Pray it won't happen.
Cryptotable - index

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:59:49 PM

Yes, i agree with you guys.
What do you think about site which will show current price of cryptocurrency on exchanges and you can count benefit from arbitrage on this site in few clicks?
Will it interest you?
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:53:38 PM

Trading are still not secure in this type of business, As we recall back lately the massive impact of China totally ruin the mind of investors, and now the big threat about some country might follow the same thing, It will worsen the price of btc and i don't see how this impact will affect everyone who indulge in BTC. Let's Pray it won't happen.
That news is not big enough since it has affected only the value of bitcoin in just a short period of time, if you are a trader you will be happy seeing people panic selling as you will get the chance to buy cheap bitcoins. It's called very risky because you are definitely gambling on the market movement, and as long as you believe that there's still chance to back up again, you will surely not gonna miss the chance to buy cheap and earn income in a short period of time.

akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:34:56 AM

I do not trading everyday.  I only can get profit about two day per week so it is unpredictable. I wish I have huge capital so the I will get significant profit although only twice a week.
good strategy, there is still plenty of time to raise capital. when capital increases then daily targets can be achieved and that is a rare opportunity.
Trading is not an easy job. immediately control emotions and remain grateful. Smiley

mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:51:30 AM

Yes you can't 100% predict what will happend weekly/monthly it may go high or go low but people know how to get a stable income by just trading.
although we can not predict exactly for 1 month but we get a stable income. there are currently no other jobs that can ensure we earn money. at least we can get income that may be in accordance with expectations, trading is a safe job in my opinion. do not take too long holding the coin, the most important is when the price goes up then I will sell the coin that I have. do not expect too much because we better get a little profit than wait too long. I apply this in every action I do and I am grateful to get very good results to make my family happy.

I agree one point in trading we don't become greedy and we don't make any big expectation. for suppose if you are expecting to make minimum 50% profit in one attempt then you may have to wait for a week or a month or more not sure you can make it in short time. But if you put a limit for your expectation for example 10% or more this could be possible in short time. Like this you have to trade and increase your capital.

Cause they expect to much they may have some failed on it i agree with your opinion i think too that the reason why they fail cause all here know that trading is a unpredictable job even your a good trader there comes a time that you have made some wrong decision just because of expecting too much on it.
They are not failing they are learning because after many tries there are a success so i would like to say that they should need to see there previous mistakes to learn and make there mistakes there strong points.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:00:52 PM

They are not failing they are learning because after many tries there are a success so i would like to say that they should need to see there previous mistakes to learn and make there mistakes there strong points.

That is so true. You should have this kind of mindset from the very beginning you just started trading - your main mindset should be you either win or learn. Make it a way to learn in every trade you do and never stop learning this will make you, even more, better cryptocurrency trader.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:15:14 PM

Trading is quite unpredictable and difficult to calculate.
The moment you think it's about to get rossy, then it comes clashing down and all that.
You might follow up on a coin for sometime, yet you can't easily say how it will be be in the next few weeks.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:48:48 PM

That is so true. You should have this kind of mindset from the very beginning you just started trading - your main mindset should be you either win or learn. Make it a way to learn in every trade you do and never stop learning this will make you, even more, better cryptocurrency trader.
As a trader it wont really be an easy journey since you would really meet along the way lots of trial and error this is why some people would lose their hope and courage to go further on engaging into trading which they do easily give up but some people would really stand up no matter what.Losing money is just really part of learning process some cant already handle the cost of losing funds on them this is why they decide to stop.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:58:36 PM

Trading needs time, patience, reading news and investment.

Time - Do not expect that you will earn money in several hours or days. Yes, it needs time! waiting, buying, selling etc. More you want to earn in short time, more risk you get.

Patience - As trading and earning money needs time, you need to be patience, or you will lose everything, it's like gambling. Think and act with a cold brain.

Reading news - one of the most important part of trading, without reading the news, you are in a dark room searching for a door. More you read better you trade.

Investment - More investment you have, more you will gain. It's very simple, no explanations needed.

I have started with 25k$, in 6 month I have gained 10k$ with trading and 4k$ more in value increase of cryptocurrency price.

Now, I am changing my strategy, before my strategy was super safe. Now I plan to spend 10-20% of my earnings into riskier actions.

Let's see what will happen.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:18:40 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 11:01:37 PM by chineseprancing

As a trader it wont really be an easy journey since you would really meet along the way lots of trial and error this is why some people would lose their hope and courage to go further on engaging into trading which they do easily give up but some people would really stand up no matter what.Losing money is just really part of learning process some cant already handle the cost of losing funds on them this is why they decide to stop.
All job in crypto currency world were stable, it will become unpredictable if the value of bitcoin was fluctuate in the market so fast. Therefore facing of currency in crypto society were move up down up down so it's hard to the traders to predict the future value of bitcoin and altcoins. I suggest to hold all crypto and be patience to wait before sell it.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:51:20 PM

Trading is definitely unpredictable. You think you have a system down pat and then maybe there isn't enough volume the next couple weeks and it throws off your predictions. It really is hard to tell with the market.
It is really true that when you enter the world of trading is like you put yourself to the unsure things. It is truly unpredictable you didn't know when to buy or to sell your bitcoin. All yo have to do is keep inform and knowledgeable on what's are going on in pricing. I didnt mean that you always check or monitor the pricing of buy or sell, what i mean is atleast you have any idea what is going on.

Y U MAD AT ME
Potato Chips

Activity: 2758
Merit: 894

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:00:05 PM

All job in crypto currency world were stable, it will become unpredictable if the value of bitcoin was fluctuate in the market so past. Therefore facing of currency in crypto society were move up down up down so it's hard to the traders to predict the future value of bitcoin and altcoins. I suggest to hold all crypto and be patience to wait before sell it.

Not all jobs are stable, a big example for that is trading as you won't be receiving a fixed amount of income because it depends on how you do. you might get higher than

usual or lower than usual. There is always a great fluctuation of price between crytocurrencies particularly altcoins so its normal, if you want to make a closer to accurate

prediction observing the market and being updated to the news is a better option. well all traders wait for the price to rise, i haven't heard of a guy who sold right after selling.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:07:37 PM

Trading is definitely unpredictable. You think you have a system down pat and then maybe there isn't enough volume the next couple weeks and it throws off your predictions. It really is hard to tell with the market.
It is really true that when you enter the world of trading is like you put yourself to the unsure things. It is truly unpredictable you didn't know when to buy or to sell your bitcoin. All yo have to do is keep inform and knowledgeable on what's are going on in pricing. I didnt mean that you always check or monitor the pricing of buy or sell, what i mean is atleast you have any idea what is going on.

The business of trading is undoubtedly unpredictable, however this condition seems especially evident in the shorter periods of time. When you have the opportunity to set longer term trading strategies, it is possible to have better risk control through a more refined money management, so I am convinced that the true trading business is in the long-term strategies and investments.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:42:06 PM

The business of trading is undoubtedly unpredictable, however this condition seems especially evident in the shorter periods of time. When you have the opportunity to set longer term trading strategies, it is possible to have better risk control through a more refined money management, so I am convinced that the true trading business is in the long-term strategies and investments.
Actually you can do both and you can make money doing short term and long term investment, however there are investors who are not really good in predicting the short term price movement so they loss due to lack of timing. For me, holding in a long term is way easier as we just have to trust and believe that the success will continue and with that, the price will follow since the supply is very limited.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
albert11

Activity: 679

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:40:34 AM

Yes because not every day you will earn here. And it's not stable here is that bitcoins will fall and of course the Altcoins are down. So you should be able to focus on it and you will not be neglected because of a bit of falling your bitcoins and you're losing. So if you are planning to get into trading you really need a lot of patience and understanding. And of course knowledge so you do not fool

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:24:52 AM

Actually you can do both and you can make money doing short term and long term investment, however there are investors who are not really good in predicting the short term price movement so they loss due to lack of timing. For me, holding in a long term is way easier as we just have to trust and believe that the success will continue and with that, the price will follow since the supply is very limited.
If other traders will hold their coin like your said, how to do you make profit on the market while most of the traders do not want to sell their coin? Therefore, let's thinking no way can helps you make the best profit, because every way has a defect.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:13:56 AM

Yes because not every day you will earn here. And it's not stable here is that bitcoins will fall and of course the Altcoins are down. So you should be able to focus on it and you will not be neglected because of a bit of falling your bitcoins and you're losing. So if you are planning to get into trading you really need a lot of patience and understanding. And of course knowledge so you do not fool
exactly not every day is yours and not every day you earn here but if you not earn any time you will learn and next time it will help you to do better decision in the term of trading. trading is no doubt an unpredictable job but the choice of coin really matters which comes with experience.
mallboat

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:23:01 AM

Trading is indeed a unpredictable job specially here in the crypto world we all know that the crypto market is so volatile sometimes the value of coins flactuates very high or very low we never know when we will earn a good profit or we end at loss. But for the members here who are in trading are already used to it to the volatility of the market.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:20:04 PM

exactly not every day is yours and not every day you earn here but if you not earn any time you will learn and next time it will help you to do better decision in the term of trading. trading is no doubt an unpredictable job but the choice of coin really matters which comes with experience.
Trading is unpredictable because we can only make predictions about future. There is always a room for exceptions and this is what happens in this profession sometimes. The factors that contribute in the market value of any asset are vast and independent of each other. For instance, China's political move of banning ICOs and exchanges was its free decision but it decreased the value drastically. Nobody imagined that.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: