Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235919 times)
RayDali0

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:25:06 AM

Trading anything like stocks, gold, etc are unpredictable.
BTC is like a bit above it

I agree that it is unpredictable.
It is just fun
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:33:48 AM

Yes but it is getting a little bit more slowly right now, there is not enough volume in the markets and it is very quiet right now, it is difficult to sell and buy some altcoins quickly since there are more sellers than buyers at the moment, because everybody is moving their altcoins funds to bitcoin, to be prepared to the new fork.
but yes, it is very unpredictable.
Then you adjust, know the situation and you can make the right action to still benefit from it.
It's unpredictable but you have all the information you need if you want to to study, by making yourself aware of what is happening in the present situation you will make a move and will result to a successful trade. My technique is I am buying altcoins today because they are on sale and in short time they will rise again, I know because I have seen this many times.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:42:02 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yes indeed trading is an unpredictable job, because you will never know when will be the right time. It is not like the other jobs where it has like a sequence, in this job there is no specific date when is the right time. So we really need a lot of patience in this thing in order to have a good profit. We need to be wise also and think deeply, do not decide that quick, think about the possible outcomes. Many of people lost their money because they are too greedy to have the money right away and it do not work that way.
RayDali0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:23:50 AM

It is true that trading (almost) unpredictable.
I choose to use TA tech analysis to predict the price.
I use also other input such as USD or Gold price as consideration.
It is fun
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:19:44 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yes indeed trading is an unpredictable job, because you will never know when will be the right time. It is not like the other jobs where it has like a sequence, in this job there is no specific date when is the right time. So we really need a lot of patience in this thing in order to have a good profit. We need to be wise also and think deeply, do not decide that quick, think about the possible outcomes. Many of people lost their money because they are too greedy to have the money right away and it do not work that way.

Yeah bro usually when you think it is the right time it turns out to be the wrong time. lol

The best thing anyone can do is buy low and sell high. Easier said than done though. The problem is even when you think you are buying low, the price sometimes will crash and you are left bagholding. It sucks. And who knows for how long. You could be bagholding for years. Sometimes it is better just to stop-loss and move on.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:30:29 AM

Trading is truly unpredictable that's why it needs experience and skills.
yeah maybe at first we commit stupid mistakes but by these mistakes we learn and make it through.
And no one can predict the right price like even a pro trader sometimes had mistakes so dontt be afraid to try and explore things.
SillyCat

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:38:03 AM

this is so true because when i started trading for LRC, i bought it at .1 and now its .2 , almost doubled.
but for other investments, i got rekted so hard that i lost all the money that i earned from LRC..
see , it is just impossible to predict though i study and learn about their roadmap..
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:40:35 AM

this is so true because when i started trading for LRC, i bought it at .1 and now its .2 , almost doubled.
but for other investments, i got rekted so hard that i lost all the money that i earned from LRC..
see , it is just impossible to predict though i study and learn about their roadmap..
That's true but that is only part of your mistakes in trading and eventually you will make profit once you improve your strategy.
We are like having a continues education here when we are trading because the price reacts based on the market's news and speculation so we need to be fully updated.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:13:23 AM

You can play trading while you work on real life as your side-income. The thing you can do when you trade patient and wait for increasing the price of coins. Just do trade and need to be patient and learn how to do when you loss to earn profit.

FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:27:33 AM

It's funny because traders should have predicted that trading is still unpredictable. Analysis will just help you to find bases if your coin is going up and down but there is still no assurance.
RayDali0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:03:51 AM

Trading is unpredictable in detail.
Tech Analysis may help but it can really predict.

I agree that it is difficult to know.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:01:11 AM

You can play trading while you work on real life as your side-income. The thing you can do when you trade patient and wait for increasing the price of coins. Just do trade and need to be patient and learn how to do when you loss to earn profit.

yes, I totally agree with you. I think that the most important thing when you trade is that you have to control your emotion. Knowledge, technic, you can study, but emotion is not. you should trust in your strategy.

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:40:24 AM

Yes trading is unpredictable and no one can be correct 100% all the time but with experience and proper knowledge you  can at least improve your winning trades average. If you have a loss in that trade it does not mean that you are a loser, Just imagine that  trading is like a business and all business have expenses to have their profit. Losing trade are your expenses. Also educating your self first on what trading is and how it's done is the most beneficial thing before you start trading.

Trading is not easy and we all know that the crypto market is all the time fluctuating so it is never easy to predict the future of the coin or at least the next move of the coin. It is little easy to predict long term future of coins but if you are involved in day trading; you will really face problem in doing trading with your coin. As you said, we should always be ready for losses in trading because it is a type of business.

Everyone knows it and Trading is really unpredictable you will never know what the price will do to the bitcoin and other altcoins you know lot of people got loss  by trading and they blame trading for it. i think depends upon your own approach towards it that how you take it. so pay attention to the price every time you trade and check regularly coinmarketcap (a website to check price of the altcoin) and then take decision either to invest or not.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:47:20 AM

The bitcoin prices is volatile, play trading while you work on real life means that you can not always check the moving price, so the best way is just by set the limit correctly. The best profit is the gradual gain that fits a realistic target. Indeed we all expect big profit in a short time. High risk high return is fast high return - fast high risk,  rome wasn't build in a day, understand this principle while learning trading bitcoin. Sell your coin while you have chance to get profit even it small is no problem because the value will keep growing.
WSDN

Activity: 493

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:48:37 AM

Yes trading is unpredictable and no one can be correct 100% all the time but with experience and proper knowledge you  can at least improve your winning trades average. If you have a loss in that trade it does not mean that you are a loser, Just imagine that  trading is like a business and all business have expenses to have their profit. Losing trade are your expenses. Also educating your self first on what trading is and how it's done is the most beneficial thing before you start trading.

Trading is not easy and we all know that the crypto market is all the time fluctuating so it is never easy to predict the future of the coin or at least the next move of the coin. It is little easy to predict long term future of coins but if you are involved in day trading; you will really face problem in doing trading with your coin. As you said, we should always be ready for losses in trading because it is a type of business.

Everyone knows it and Trading is really unpredictable you will never know what the price will do to the bitcoin and other altcoins you know lot of people got loss  by trading and they blame trading for it. i think depends upon your own approach towards it that how you take it. so pay attention to the price every time you trade and check regularly coinmarketcap (a website to check price of the altcoin) and then take decision either to invest or not.
I think many people don't understand the coins they bought. They just buy and sell base on toward to the wave. The market is unpredictable certainly, but you should read and get information about what you invest as much as possible.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:52:31 AM

Yes trading is unpredictable and no one can be correct 100% all the time but with experience and proper knowledge you  can at least improve your winning trades average. If you have a loss in that trade it does not mean that you are a loser, Just imagine that  trading is like a business and all business have expenses to have their profit. Losing trade are your expenses. Also educating your self first on what trading is and how it's done is the most beneficial thing before you start trading.

Everyone knows it and Trading is really unpredictable you will never know what the price will do to the bitcoin and other altcoins you know lot of people got loss  by trading and they blame trading for it. i think depends upon your own approach towards it that how you take it. so pay attention to the price every time you trade and check regularly coinmarketcap (a website to check price of the altcoin) and then take decision either to invest or not.
I think many people don't understand the coins they bought. They just buy and sell base on toward to the wave. The market is unpredictable certainly, but you should read and get information about what you invest as much as possible.

Trading cryptocurrencies are really not like the typical stock and forex trading - in here, there are other factors that we can take into account like the momentary pump and dump and the like. With altcoins that have lesser in value, they are prone to these pumps and dumps, however, with coins that have bigger volume, you can use trading strategies like day traders does..
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:09:02 AM

Trading cryptocurrencies are really not like the typical stock and forex trading - in here, there are other factors that we can take into account like the momentary pump and dump and the like. With altcoins that have lesser in value, they are prone to these pumps and dumps, however, with coins that have bigger volume, you can use trading strategies like day traders does..

Trading is unpredictable if your new and dont have knowledge.It needs experience so that you would know when to buy or sell.Start on small trading because trading is like gambling sometimes you win and lose.Be updated all the time and if you wAnt to be a good trader search and set  plan.Dont be afraid of losing because risk is always present just trade small amount for you to know why you lose.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:41:49 AM

Trading is unpredictable if your new and dont have knowledge.It needs experience so that you would know when to buy or sell.Start on small trading because trading is like gambling sometimes you win and lose.Be updated all the time and if you wAnt to be a good trader search and set  plan.Dont be afraid of losing because risk is always present just trade small amount for you to know why you lose.

You are correct mate. The would be skillful trader could not be the one unless he/she will also have a good mental fortitude and discipline. These 2 are crucial because there will be very tempting moments where instead of holding and sticking to your plan, you will have that urge to sell already even if at loss because you get so affected by some news and gossip here and there.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:17:21 PM

of course, the main thing in trading in my opinion as in gambling self-control, you need to control yourself and not to try by any means to recover their lost money.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:22:44 PM

Well, yes it is because trading is like gambling you have your dice or card but you have to analyze it for you to win you can't predict what card or dice the next you have. In order for you to win the game you need to analyze your cards or dice, your analization on number is important for you to win the game. You can't predict whether you win or not, the best thing you can do is to ready your self for this.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: