Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235921 times)
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:20:52 AM

Yes. I agree with you. Trading is unpredictable because you don't know what actually happens in the future. However, this can be at least mitigate or lessen the risk of loss if you have time to read the news for forecast about Bitcoin. Whether the price will go high or low. When and what to buy specific currency. So for me it's all about research and reading the news so that you will become aware about the circumstances that might happen and with that you can also make plans. Trading is very risky but it's really worth it. Smiley
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:14:29 PM

I have propounded many theory about trading and to my dismay everytime i follow a certain theory market is there to turn it into loss. Right now i am adopting holding position and taking profit when there is abnormal price increase

I think the best way in trading is to hold your coin first and if you see that the price is good then you sell it then buy again when the price is low the most effective is be patient dont be so greddy

Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:43:32 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Trading is unpredictable,it depends upon the cycles of way to trade.. specially in the market. Just hold your coin first.. But if you can see the price is good then you  must sell it now., then you should buy again., but when the price became low the most important to  do is to have more patient for do good enough.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:51:25 PM

Yes I do agree with your statement almost 90%, that trading is a unpredictable job but those who have good knowledge of market analysis can predict upto 7 positive trades out of 10 but for that you must have good chart reading knowledge apart from this there are so many things that needs to be check before putting a trade total buying volume total selling volume or is there any upcoming news or event of that particular coin & price action also play an important role in trading that affects the market. News can shake the market badly & can rise the market aggressively.

Trading is really not an easy job. It takes intelligence and wise decission making to succeed in trading. Updates to current status in the market is very important because this will serve us basis for analyzation since price flactuation is unpredictable thus making trading business unpredictable too.
Yes it was, trading is totally a unpredictable job. Being a trader it takes a knowledge and also an expertise to make a successful trade. Also the truth that bitcoin exchange value is fluctuating anytime added to the factors of how unpredictable trading bitcoin is. So, all I can say is it take guts to become a trader.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:01:02 PM

Indeed! As you said it. Trading is next to gambling but in a practical way. Unod gambling you're gonna loose all your money if you're not lucky and careful but trading has it's unique way like for example when you try to trade with an Altcoin that could maybe the price will be higher after a certain time but actually it's getting lower and lower so still you can decide if you want to trade it again or sell it then you will got portion of your money before it's too late.
That's what I see on trading.
I agree that trading is also like a gambling, and even businesses do treat also like a gambling. Meaning you didn't have the assurance that whatever you put as your capital or investments would return exactly the same.  You have to take the risks when your going to put your investments in btc. It was very risky but if you've get lucky your investments would become profitable.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:09:23 PM

There is no doubt that trading is unpredictable. Trading need more attention other wise we are not able to track down the rates if we missed the track means we lost our investment and we don't know when we will get the chance. So it is unpredictable and we have to be more careful and give more attention to avoid any losses.
That is the beauty of business. Just imagine what it would look like, if you already know, okay this will be going to happen in near future. Your investments and trading’s will not be affected so much incredibly by that prediction-less business. Bitcoins are fluctuating every time and this cause a suspense in people to talk about it, uttering different stories about it all the time.
Trading is so very unpredictable job, and I can imagine what If its situation is predictable, so maybe there's no loss to us when were going to trade at the same we could get high profit on our investment but life is so unfair, and even btc and for me this unfair it has makes this trading a little tricky and full of thrill that makes all trader feel excited and also makes us feel nervous when they're doing trading. I think this adds up to the spice of bitcoin.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

I haven't experience about to trade yet. But as far as I know just hold on your coin. And if you see the price is good then sell it and buy again. But when I do it that now, I feel excited and maybe feel nervous to trade.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:42:37 PM

Tell me your opinions?

I add one, skill is also important. Thats you mention above are  absolutely right.
But all of them also depend our lucky.
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:50:42 PM

Yeah your right its unpredictable but its depends of your strategy and what altcoin you choose..
In my opinion or tips i think better to always use coinmarketcap and choose top 20 altcoin or top 10 altcoin and choose them because those are legit altcoin that you can hold for a long time.
Though you have very good strategy and have choosen a good altcoin, but you can not always beat the market.
The market is always right. So i can say trading is unpredictable but good strategy and good choose of altcoin can reduce the risk of unpredictable.
Amshaqmayth

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:35:37 PM

Crypto trading are easy and friendly than forex trading. P2P on decentralized and exchange platform. Much emotion control and ease of crypto management. Wink
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:55:27 PM

I have propounded many theory about trading and to my dismay everytime i follow a certain theory market is there to turn it into loss. Right now i am adopting holding position and taking profit when there is abnormal price increase
I agree trading is unpredictable job and the price of bitcoin is also unpredictable. You Should know before you enter a trade, set a realistic profit targets and risk or reward you can get. Many traders will not take a trade unless the potential profit is at least three times greater than the risk.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lvincent

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:39:29 PM

Trading is unpredictable even though you know technical and fundamental analysis the results will not always be what you're thinking. But following the basic thing in trading buy low sell high will help you a lot, just have a good strategy in the market even it is unpredictable you can have a lot of profit. Just always remember "You lose some, You gain some, as long as the outcome is income"

mx667

Merit: 114

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:20:29 AM

Trading is unpredictable even though you know technical and fundamental analysis the results will not always be what you're thinking. But following the basic thing in trading buy low sell high will help you a lot, just have a good strategy in the market even it is unpredictable you can have a lot of profit. Just always remember "You lose some, You gain some, as long as the outcome is income"

Yes, trading is an uncertain job. That's because we can not predict when the price of a currency may change up or down. But there may be some people who can predict the price and do research.

I myself do not really know about the ups and downs of a currency. I can not predict whether in the future the price of Altcoin will rise drastically just like Bitcoin or even go down and go bankrupt. So I guess if we want to do trading, we have to do it with Bitcoin. That's because we know very well Bitcoin prices are always up and make us a big profit. One of the easiest ways to trade is by burying Bitcoin.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:50:49 AM

There is no doubt that trading is unpredictable. Trading need more attention other wise we are not able to track down the rates if we missed the track means we lost our investment and we don't know when we will get the chance. So it is unpredictable and we have to be more careful and give more attention to avoid any losses.
That is the beauty of business. Just imagine what it would look like, if you already know, okay this will be going to happen in near future. Your investments and trading’s will not be affected so much incredibly by that prediction-less business. Bitcoins are fluctuating every time and this cause a suspense in people to talk about it, uttering different stories about it all the time.
Haha! These theories are just wastage of time and it is nice your re not following any of these at the moment. What I believe is that we should not strictly follow any theory as its s, rather we should get basic ideas from them and make our own strategies.

Moreover holding is much better than trading. You don’t lose anything in this and holding works best with bitcoin. Good luck!

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:15:23 AM

Haha! These theories are just wastage of time and it is nice your re not following any of these at the moment. What I believe is that we should not strictly follow any theory as its s, rather we should get basic ideas from them and make our own strategies.

Moreover holding is much better than trading. You don’t lose anything in this and holding works best with bitcoin. Good luck!

correct, holding is better if you have no much knowledge and skills with trading. But if you equipped yourself with trading skills and you are kind of risk taker, then you can start trading some of your coins while holding some as well.
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:39:45 AM

correct, holding is better if you have no much knowledge and skills with trading. But if you equipped yourself with trading skills and you are kind of risk taker, then you can start trading some of your coins while holding some as well.

Theories are just bullshit. If theories are always right, maybe all theoretician are billionaires. Let equip basic knowledge. Build your own strategies. After that, do anything you want. Failing will teach you.

dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:04:21 AM

Tell me your opinions?

It's all about how you apply your knowledge in the markets, if you blindly guess a loss is prominent in the near future. Crypto concept is still quite complex so trading carefully is the key as fluctuations can lead to huge losses. Taking risks wisely is the best way to work in trading markets. If your planning to trade in crypto in the long run don't invest all your earnings as you might lose everything.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:12:19 PM

Tell me your opinions?

yes, trading can not be predicted can make you get a lot of profits but can also make you lose even lose money, before trading must have a good strategy, good emotions and calm the mind
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:24:42 PM

Tell me your opinions?

It's all about how you apply your knowledge in the markets, if you blindly guess a loss is prominent in the near future. Crypto concept is still quite complex so trading carefully is the key as fluctuations can lead to huge losses. Taking risks wisely is the best way to work in trading markets. If your planning to trade in crypto in the long run don't invest all your earnings as you might lose everything.
it's true, you do not spend all your money just to trade and invest, because trading is a big risk. what you need in trading is intelligence, experience and patience. and most importantly you are smart to choose the coins that will be traded.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:31:43 PM

Tell me your opinions?

it's true, you do not spend all your money just to trade and invest, because trading is a big risk. what you need in trading is intelligence, experience and patience. and most importantly you are smart to choose the coins that will be traded.

You should also see the difference between investing and trading. At the moment, buying Bitcoin is more an investment. People stop using Bitcoin for daytrading. Trading altcoins is very very hard and risky.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: