Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitminer.io real or scam?  (Read 182771 times)
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:33:20 AM

From the outset it was dubious about this site which looks very easy to work up in pay is quite good, I think this site is really deceiving thus inviting investors to use this site, after a lot of investors who go to the site he did not pay.
These mining sites scam.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eumelchen

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:14:38 PM

I think its scam.

https://i.gyazo.com/c8e519f8ce50e137fc46df073fd2c660.png

I never registrate with two IP's ^^
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:13:56 PM

All cloudmining services are scam.Nothing but ponzi schemes
There is no real cloud mining that you can earn profit by just renting hash power and then earn it

Stay away
gigitrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:24:07 PM

There is no real cloud mining that you can earn profit by just renting hash power and then earn it

Stay away

@kirch is Scammer!
Just sent fake post/comment in all topics!
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:47:08 PM

Ufortunately I did not read this forum before trying out bitminer.io

Luckily i only upgraded to V1.2 .. after the initial small withdrawal, no more have been done during the last 3 weeks. They are still all pending.

Avoid like the plague.
Lol im so sorry, but im glad you have not wasted more money there.
I have invested 0.01 there (V1.1) just to get 0.005 withdrawal once and have 0.3 pending in withdrawals Cheesy
Totally waste of time, just a regular ponzi.
I think you couldnt even earn there in any time i guess, i was waiting for 3 months Cheesy

A pure ponzi site is which never pays you but this Bitminer pay you once, making it to be a tempting one as people invest more thinking they are paid once and will be paid again. But they dont know its a trap and Bitminer.io will never pay u again.
I would advise to refrain from such sites.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:17:25 AM

Stay away

@kirch is Scammer!
Just sent fake post/comment in all topics!

Who does not accept the reality is considering others abnormal...

The best lie is the truth, if you do not accept the truth the lie is the worst reality for you when you will be aware!

bussybuddy

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:43:11 AM

Ufortunately I did not read this forum before trying out bitminer.io

Luckily i only upgraded to V1.2 .. after the initial small withdrawal, no more have been done during the last 3 weeks. They are still all pending.

Avoid like the plague.
Lol im so sorry, but im glad you have not wasted more money there.
I have invested 0.01 there (V1.1) just to get 0.005 withdrawal once and have 0.3 pending in withdrawals Cheesy
Totally waste of time, just a regular ponzi.
I think you couldnt even earn there in any time i guess, i was waiting for 3 months Cheesy

Hi xypos did you tried this?

Buy Digital Assets from us we already sold 18% and left 2% for only 2 BTC/100 PixelsAds. There are 3 purchasing options: by 60 monthly instalments, by Rent2Buy or Paid in full with 50% Discount.

The investment is 100% profitable, now left only 2% of Digital Assets for 2 BTC/100 PixelsAds and after will be sold the 2% of Digital Assets the Price will be 3 BTC/100 PixelsAds.

Find out on T&C section from BussyBuddyAds Page https://bussybuddy.com/ads how the Price of Digital Assets is increasing and why the investment is profitable.

Regards,
BussyBuddyAds Team

PS: the ROI is not like in Ponzi Scheme but the Break even point is on good level if you will buy in instalments or by Rent2Buy.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:41:02 AM

I tried this mine to produce an increase in the value of coin that I have, I look at my login menu on this site is my coin grow bit by bit, but after I tried to withdraw it turns out the site is not paid. and I accuse this site of fraud.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:23:44 PM

I have tried bitminer.io site but it is a scam.  Sad
bussybuddy

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:00:27 PM

I have tried bitminer.io site but it is a scam.  Sad

Easy money and best ROI like overnight is scam, people are wasting to much time with scams because they love to be scammed!

Someone was scammed here with 12$ so be careful guys, is not working to invest 12$ and to get in 30 days 12 BTC....

yescopyleftsounds

Activity: 215
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 03:15:35 AM

This is funny website trapping people
Bitminer.io is a scam
Hanako

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:39:09 AM

Bitminer.io is a longtime cloud mining scam sites. Don't ever tried it you will just lost all your money if you deposited. I have an expreince in bitminer.io first you need to upgrade in V1.1 before you can withdraw but its just 1time in a whole year. And the your next withdraw would be pending for a long time
bussybuddy

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:21:44 AM

This is funny website trapping people
Bitminer.io is a scam

Dear BitcoinTalk Users,

Tell us your story and bring proofs about how Worst Scammed you have been and we will reward you with BTC!
If sounds good follow the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864906.0

Regards,

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:50:47 AM

Bitminer.io is a longtime cloud mining scam sites. Don't ever tried it you will just lost all your money if you deposited. I have an expreince in bitminer.io first you need to upgrade in V1.1 before you can withdraw but its just 1time in a whole year. And the your next withdraw would be pending for a long time
People should avoid any type of cloud mining since you'll get to lose anyway. In most cases people remain silent because they get paid, but it's just their own money that they get paid with.

You might be in a lucky spot if you end up getting back like 50-60% of your initial investment before the service in question just runs with people's money, or they terminate your contracts.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 02:33:03 PM

People should avoid any type of cloud mining since you'll get to lose anyway. In most cases people remain silent because they get paid, but it's just their own money that they get paid with.

You might be in a lucky spot if you end up getting back like 50-60% of your initial investment before the service in question just runs with people's money, or they terminate your contracts.
Most cloud mining sites are just the same as any Ponzi investment site that promises an instant double or triple of what you've invested in just a certain span of time.
Actually luck isn't included in this kind of schemes because they mostly pays on the first to second weeks they site launch just to attract people on investing but then ending up in scamming people who latter invested.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:29:46 PM

Most cloud mining sites are just the same as any Ponzi investment site that promises an instant double or triple of what you've invested in just a certain span of time.
Actually luck isn't included in this kind of schemes because they mostly pays on the first to second weeks they site launch just to attract people on investing but then ending up in scamming people who latter invested.
In some cases certain schemes can run for a very long time, which indeed all depends on how much fresh capital flows into their "service".

If you look at PB Mining, they had quite a long running "service" that kept paying people as they were gaining enough fresh capital to pay out people.

In cloud mining one thing is certain nowadays, and that's that you won't see anything back of your initial investment. But still people are looking to invest their precious coins into this rubbish. Roll Eyes

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:27:46 PM

The main problem is that there are still loads of ads from bitminer.io on various PTC sites and faucets, and people who are not warned that the site is scam is going to check and see what it is going on and maybe even invest because the concept itself is very tempting
Tdarrow

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:48:10 PM

Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
This website claims to earn 0.0000004 bitcoin every minute / 0.0006 everyday.
I've searched about this website but there is no many information.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.

Yes it is a Ponzi scam for sure I upgraded and have like 7 pending withdraws that was months ago they haven't paid a dime stay far away from this piece of crap site!! If you want cloud mining eobot is legit I've withdrawn several times and received payout
unluckyben

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:21:58 AM

majority cloud mining site only hyip scheme ponzy
only few site is real mining
so if your join in cloud mining your must ready lost money
because not only one people to know cloud mining site is true real mining or not
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:37:10 PM

It looks too good to be truth.
Pay rates are very high, referral commission is too high and i believe it's ponzi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: