Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:20:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Olympics Gold Medal? Silver? Bronze?
USA
Australia
Serbia
Spain

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL ( Championship ) USA Gold Medal  (Read 8557 times)
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:45:56 PM

Australia give tough time to USA into that clash, that was worth to watch how close it was but USA is really talented and more experienced side, there is very easy for USA to reach its destination after winning this match against Australia, I am quite sure USA will win gold medal for sure.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 09:52:17 PM

Today Croatia beat hosts Brazil after good game. Next will play Nigeria vs Spain. Winner is almost known before game, Spain very need for a win, but I think Nigeria will give good fight for Spain. And last today game Argentina vs Lithuania. Both teams won their first games and today I would bet for Lithuania. They need to play intensive to make tired Argentina veterans.

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:03:25 PM

Australia give tough time to USA into that clash, that was worth to watch how close it was but USA is really talented and more experienced side, there is very easy for USA to reach its destination after winning this match against Australia, I am quite sure USA will win gold medal for sure.
The USA team always wins gold in this sport time after time after time..
It is a given for them to win it and if you bet you are sure to win your wagering bet.
But I imagine the odds are very low for them to win the final game to reach the podium. Undecided
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:48:06 PM

Today the spain will surely take the win against nigeria but wtf happen to spain this year? Are they feeling their ages i think they are bit slow now i cant feel their effectiveness just like before, they are been lossing for two consecutive games by this tournament well maybe this is not their luck and i really though they are giving a nice intense game against USA but expectation became blurry as i see in their game.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 11:49:43 PM

Congratulations to Australia. Australia is really a good team, played point to point against the USA and could win. Played very well Wills(30 points) , Bogut and Dellavedova.
I think the final will be just USA - Australia

I also think the gold medal game will be the USA and Australia. Australia is at these Olympic games to prove that they can match it will the best in the world and they are not here to make up the numbers but are here to win gold. Bogut was very upset with the loss yesterday as he and the team felt like they should of won the game and are here to win the gold medal. Australia should finish 2nd in this group with the USA finish 1st.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:53:04 PM

WORLD: Olympic Games :

Lithuania   -   Argentina =>bet for Argentina .

China   -   Australia          =>bet for Australia.

USA   -   Serbia             => bet for  USA.   
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:55:34 PM

WORLD: Olympic Games Women :

Serbia W   -   China W=> bet for China .

Canada W   -   USA W => bet for USA.

Spain W   -   Senegal W=> bet for Spain .
FoendyZ

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:32:31 AM

in Now play
in argentina batle lithuania is match eqaul squad , balanced team strength
but I think manu ginobili  could bring victory argentina
my pick argentina
Mongwapogi (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:36:48 AM

Congratulations to Australia. Australia is really a good team, played point to point against the USA and could win. Played very well Wills(30 points) , Bogut and Dellavedova.
I think the final will be just USA - Australia

I also think the gold medal game will be the USA and Australia. Australia is at these Olympic games to prove that they can match it will the best in the world and they are not here to make up the numbers but are here to win gold. Bogut was very upset with the loss yesterday as he and the team felt like they should of won the game and are here to win the gold medal. Australia should finish 2nd in this group with the USA finish 1st.
US offense is awful. No easy baskets. Nothing going to the rim. Everything is jumpers and offensive rebounds. When the opposing team doesn't turn the ball over, the US has no answers.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 03:17:49 AM

Lithuania vs Argentina great game for both teams. Manu Ginobili is still amazing player. But I think Lithuania deserved this win. It's big step for us to win 1st place in group.

BicolIsarog

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:37:05 AM

Lithuania vs Argentina great game for both teams. Manu Ginobili is still amazing player. But I think Lithuania deserved this win. It's big step for us to win 1st place in group.

Currently the game score is crucial, I'll think Lithuania will win this game because they have the teamwork but I will hard Lithuania to win this game. Good luck to Lithuania.
rasenggan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:51:52 AM

in Now play
in argentina batle lithuania is match eqaul squad , balanced team strength
but I think manu ginobili  could bring victory argentina
my pick argentina

your pick is lost
i think your prediction choose argentina only just wait for a super NBA star Manu Ginobili
argentina could bring victory , while Lithuania one of the strengths of his strength evenly European basketball
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 06:06:55 AM

Australia take on China later today and it will be another tough game for Australia but if they continue to play the way they have been playing they should be winning this game. I say it's tough because they need to win this game to stay 2nd on the table. But I think Australia will win. Also the USA take on Serbia which will also be a great game to watch as Serbia have been playing pretty well so far but I still think the USA will win easy.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:16:21 AM

Australia take on China later today and it will be another tough game for Australia but if they continue to play the way they have been playing they should be winning this game. I say it's tough because they need to win this game to stay 2nd on the table. But I think Australia will win. Also the USA take on Serbia which will also be a great game to watch as Serbia have been playing pretty well so far but I still think the USA will win easy.

sure from all team on Olympic tournament i must admit that im glad that they showed this play like that
hope that they will take some medal

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 02:23:19 PM

sure from all team on Olympic tournament i must admit that im glad that they showed this play like that

They would provably give their all what they've got since they want to bring some honor to themselves and their country but the reality is only one team only will step up and take the gold and provably that team is USA its because they got the high skilled rooster on their team and i believe also australia will place either silver or bronze aswell same with argentina, that three team i can see who got brighter spot to take some medals on their tally sheets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 11:21:00 PM

Australia played very well once again today easily beating China 93-68 It was a great team performance and I now think they will finish 2nd in this group. Serbia is keeping up with the USA at the moment which is great to see. Since the first 2 games for the USA they have not had  there own way with Australia keeping up with them and now Serbia doing the same. Even though the USA have the star players any team can win on it's day so there are no guarantees they will win gold. 

Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:31:55 PM

They would provably give their all what they've got since they want to bring some honor to themselves and their country but the reality is only one team only will step up and take the gold and provably that team is USA its because they got the high skilled rooster on their team and i believe also australia will place either silver or bronze aswell same with argentina, that three team i can see who got brighter spot to take some medals on their tally sheets.

I agree with you bro. All teams hold the pride and honor of each country that's why they play a full potential. For now, i can't guarantee that team USA will won gold because there is a lot of possibility that maybe happened inside the court. If you pertaining to "roster"  and not rooster. Hahaha. I agree that USA has a better line up because they always pick all star player in nba. So definitely they are the most formidable ream in olympics

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
BicolIsarog

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:36:37 AM

USA VS SERBIA
Team USA should be embarrassed by their play barely beating Serbia by single digits the offense looks like shit all isolation play and no ball movement most of players are playing one on one instead of team ball. This teams needs leadership badly players like CP3, Lebron, Wade and Kobe.

Final Score 94 - 91 USA Win.
thirdchance57

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:42:34 AM

Looks like the United States is whipping butt and taking names!!!!  I had my doubts that we would do this good this year!!  From what I can see I think we are going to take the gold!!  Go USA!

If there is anyone who thinks that France will kick our (USA) butts on the 14th of this month, please PM me and we can play for a friendly wager!!

BicolIsarog

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:46:21 AM

Looks like the United States is whipping butt and taking names!!!!  I had my doubts that we would do this good this year!!  From what I can see I think we are going to take the gold!!  Go USA!

If there is anyone who thinks that France will kick our (USA) butts on the 14th of this month, please PM me and we can play for a friendly wager!!

US offense and defense looks like shit. I'm not sure what the defense is doing. They're overplaying on guys who can't shoot. Fouling way too much. Our front-court are giving up wide open dunks and layups to defend mid-range shots. When the defense isn't forcing turnovers, they're getting picked apart.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: