Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 06:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Olympics Gold Medal? Silver? Bronze?
USA
Australia
Serbia
Spain

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL ( Championship ) USA Gold Medal  (Read 8557 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:58:51 AM

Looks like the United States is whipping butt and taking names!!!!  I had my doubts that we would do this good this year!!  From what I can see I think we are going to take the gold!!  Go USA!

If there is anyone who thinks that France will kick our (USA) butts on the 14th of this month, please PM me and we can play for a friendly wager!!

US offense and defense looks like shit. I'm not sure what the defense is doing. They're overplaying on guys who can't shoot. Fouling way too much. Our front-court are giving up wide open dunks and layups to defend mid-range shots. When the defense isn't forcing turnovers, they're getting picked apart.

They could just be slacking off because they know they are the dominant ones in all the world teams in basket-ball.
Anyone know if they will be sitting any of their players for the finals if they make it this far from what everybody is saying about them lately,

That is true, but it might be annoying to us if team USA show how they underestimate other countries here in Olympics.

I think they will not underestimate them but the perfect words we can call it is they are confident to win and brought home the gold, and im sure that other countries will do their best to compete and do hardwork for more since they dont want their score to be buried down, it can be a shame for them since it will be listed in history if that really happens, but im 100% sure that USA will replinish the barricade who attempts to stop them to get the gold Smiley

Unstopable in USA team to gold medal
during olympic game is play use NBA player, USA untopable to gold medal

Fully support you, USA is so strong, they have best, first-class professional players, definitely they will get the gold medal.

History will prevailed they will got this gold for sure, USA professional team lose only once and that happen when there are only few nba stars are playing at their side but look at today, they are fully jump pack and loaded with full talent and thats the reason why opponent country cannot beat them since they got underdog rooster on their lineups.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:23:52 AM

has anyone tough about it what will happen if they lose now in knock out phase
anyone have option on that or is it possible

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:48:11 PM

Looks like the United States is whipping butt and taking names!!!!  I had my doubts that we would do this good this year!!  From what I can see I think we are going to take the gold!!  Go USA!

If there is anyone who thinks that France will kick our (USA) butts on the 14th of this month, please PM me and we can play for a friendly wager!!

US offense and defense looks like shit. I'm not sure what the defense is doing. They're overplaying on guys who can't shoot. Fouling way too much. Our front-court are giving up wide open dunks and layups to defend mid-range shots. When the defense isn't forcing turnovers, they're getting picked apart.

They could just be slacking off because they know they are the dominant ones in all the world teams in basket-ball.
Anyone know if they will be sitting any of their players for the finals if they make it this far from what everybody is saying about them lately,

That is true, but it might be annoying to us if team USA show how they underestimate other countries here in Olympics.

I think they will not underestimate them but the perfect words we can call it is they are confident to win and brought home the gold, and im sure that other countries will do their best to compete and do hardwork for more since they dont want their score to be buried down, it can be a shame for them since it will be listed in history if that really happens, but im 100% sure that USA will replinish the barricade who attempts to stop them to get the gold Smiley

Unstopable in USA team to gold medal
during olympic game is play use NBA player, USA untopable to gold medal

Fully support you, USA is so strong, they have best, first-class professional players, definitely they will get the gold medal.

History will prevailed they will got this gold for sure, USA professional team lose only once and that happen when there are only few nba stars are playing at their side but look at today, they are fully jump pack and loaded with full talent and thats the reason why opponent country cannot beat them since they got underdog rooster on their lineups.
USA almost lost one game in this olympics, they will make sure it will not happen again. It is crystal clear in my radar that the team USA will bag the gold medal, and it will surely be a convincing win, hopefully it will be against the Spain, fun to watch bro.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:08:22 PM

nigeria vs brazil inplay bet under 155.5 points would be a good bet Wink
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:11:04 PM

better go over it will be with lot of points for sure

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 09:35:10 PM

Dude, this game ended 3 hours ago, Brazil won this match 86:69.

mahrezpunjab

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:49:23 PM

last match

Spain    Vs  Argentina   -   my bet spain                
Lithuania Vs croatia   -                   

croatia and spain must win to next step quarter final
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:23:30 AM

Dude, this game ended 3 hours ago, Brazil won this match 86:69.

This bet is won, good job Bias! On that game (Nigeria v Brazil) Total Score of Brazil I bet on under 85.5 . Lost very sad. Sad Next match for RIO Olympic Basketball Group B, Lithuania v Croatia .
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:27:14 AM

For our future bet of total score for USA, check this previous games of Team USA.

USA 119 v China 62
USA 113 v Venezuela 69
USA 98  v Australia 88
USA 94  v Serbia 91
USA 100 v France 97
joshmacabe

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:28:13 AM

Next match in quarter final

USA Vs argentina  , my prediction USA win
Spain Vs france , my prediction spain win
Australia VS lithuania , my prediction australia win
croatia vs serbia , my prediction serbia win
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:14:21 AM

For our future bet of total score for USA, check this previous games of Team USA.

USA 119 v China 62
USA 113 v Venezuela 69
USA 98  v Australia 88
USA 94  v Serbia 91
USA 100 v France 97

Honestly, I think the USA can go all the way to the finals and win the gold medal, as USA has the best basketball team around in my opinion. I think the only way they would lose is if they get too arrogant, and accidentally let the other country get too many points ahead of them. My bets are on the USA.

I think however, that France can win against Spain in the quarterfinals. Might be a long stretch, but I think they can do it, so I'm betting a small amount on them.
Meettayo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:17:06 AM

Out of the topic but where you guys watching live basketball games (pref. the ongoing RIO olympics) on the web?

Don't have some TV coverage here in my crib so I will use my internet to watch live.
Mongwapogi (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:23:19 AM

Out of the topic but where you guys watching live basketball games (pref. the ongoing RIO olympics) on the web?

Don't have some TV coverage here in my crib so I will use my internet to watch live.

Just Type Sport5 in YouTube, and go to there channel, there was a live streaming. I think 10 channel different games. or just click this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZYYkwC60tQ and go to there channel.
rafaeldasilva

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:10:10 AM

Just Type Sport5 in YouTube, and go to there channel, there was a live streaming. I think 10 channel different games. or just click this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZYYkwC60tQ and go to there channel.

in your write link only higlight not live streaming
not live in play this game
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 06:18:44 AM

Now we are on to the quarter finals and there are some interesting match ups. The USA v Argentina will be a great game to watch and can Argentina sustain the intensity wit the USA team. Spain v France will be another tough battle with both teams about even. And the Australia v Lithuania will be an interesting game to see if Australia can preform as well as they have in the group stage. I can't wait for Thursday to come around.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:20:29 AM

USA 119 v China 62
USA 113 v Venezuela 69
USA 98  v Australia 88
USA 94  v Serbia 91
USA 100 v France 97

Honestly, I think the USA can go all the way to the finals and win the gold medal, as USA has the best basketball team around in my opinion. I think the only way they would lose is if they get too arrogant, and accidentally let the other country get too many points ahead of them. My bets are on the USA.

I think however, that France can win against Spain in the quarterfinals. Might be a long stretch, but I think they can do it, so I'm betting a small amount on them.

High posibilities it would be happen and since they almost betten all the powerhouse nationalitist out there well provably they are one step closer ahead for the gold, and teams like argentina and australia needs to prefer more and do brainstorming on how they could dominate the surging USA squad.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:58:08 AM

USA 119 v China 62
USA 113 v Venezuela 69
USA 98  v Australia 88
USA 94  v Serbia 91
USA 100 v France 97

High posibilities it would be happen and since they almost betten all the powerhouse nationalitist out there well provably they are one step closer ahead for the gold, and teams like argentina and australia needs to prefer more and do brainstorming on how they could dominate the surging USA squad.
I am really excited to watch the final match of the olympics, I predicted this will be a blowout win for the USA but I have change my mind now, I like to see a close competition to whoever will match the USA.
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:59:03 AM

WORLD: Olympic Games Women - Play Offs :

Australia W   -   Serbia W => Australia win.

Spain W   -   Turkey W => Spain win .

USA W   -   Japan W => USA win .
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:39:33 PM

WORLD: Olympic Games Women - Play Offs :

Australia W   -   Serbia W => Australia win.

Spain W   -   Turkey W => Spain win .

USA W   -   Japan W => USA win .

This is good pick only in first match it may be surprise but that is only maybe rest will win for sure

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀