Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Olympics Gold Medal? Silver? Bronze?
USA
Australia
Serbia
Spain

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL ( Championship ) USA Gold Medal  (Read 8556 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 11:32:07 PM

Australia vs USA usually USA is hot favorite for this match, it's not worth to place bet on ML there but I think bet on under 186.5 points would be nice, bet on under points has some better chance for this match because both teams are playing very good.

Under 186.5 points would be nice as Australia have played well in the Olympics. For this game, I predict Australia would keep it tight and USA will struggle to get 100 points. Australia to win the handicap is also a good choice as I have a weird feeling this game will the first major upset in basketball.
I dont think so, US will be superior in this match like usual imo. Yeah its hard for US to reach 100 points against Australia, but Im sure there will be big gap on the score. Well too bad to know Spain lost again, it should be the worst moment for them as the quite strong team in basketball.

Australia is playing very well against the USA but it looks like the USA will win. USA are playing much better in this 4th quarter but I would not count Australia out just yet. It will be a close finish to the game.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Lucas*

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:16:48 AM

WORLD: Olympic Games MEN :

Venezuela   vs   China    => bet for China .
Brazil           vs     Croatia  => bet for Brazil
Nigeria   vs   Spain    => bet for Spain .
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:20:28 AM

WORLD: Olympic Games Women :

Belarus W     vs Turkey W     => bet for Turkey .

France W     vs Brazil W      => bet for France .

Japan W     vs Australia W  => bet for Australia
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:23:17 AM

Australia vs USA usually USA is hot favorite for this match, it's not worth to place bet on ML there but I think bet on under 186.5 points would be nice, bet on under points has some better chance for this match because both teams are playing very good.

Under 186.5 points would be nice as Australia have played well in the Olympics. For this game, I predict Australia would keep it tight and USA will struggle to get 100 points. Australia to win the handicap is also a good choice as I have a weird feeling this game will the first major upset in basketball.
I dont think so, US will be superior in this match like usual imo. Yeah its hard for US to reach 100 points against Australia, but Im sure there will be big gap on the score. Well too bad to know Spain lost again, it should be the worst moment for them as the quite strong team in basketball.

Australia is playing very well against the USA but it looks like the USA will win. USA are playing much better in this 4th quarter but I would not count Australia out just yet. It will be a close finish to the game.
Have to say, it is kind of interesting to see the players who stood up and the ones that shrank when the pressure started really mounting tonight. I'm not going to get into specifics, but there were certain guys who looked as if they wanted no part of the basketball.

I've seen enough to say I think our 2014 WC team was considerably better constructed. I don't know if it necessarily had more "talent," but the roster made more sense.
Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:39:06 AM

Im read this in a blog this is my prediction too.You agree too.

Gold:

This one’s obvious: the United States. They trounced every team in their exhibitions and they’ve got enough of a mix of big and small they should be able to pound teams offensively regardless of how they are defended. With sharpshooters such as Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony in the mix, the United States should easily pick apart zone defenses. If an opponent chooses to go man-to-man, DeMarcus Cousins should annihilate the interior.

Defensively, the U.S. can go big or small depending on matchups. Draymond Green has proven time and time again that he’s a reliable defensive center in small-ball lineups, while Cousins and DeAndre Jordan should easily handle the majority of bigs in the tournament.

Silver:

This is one is much tougher, but France looks poised to jump to the number two spot in the Rio Games. Outside of the United States, they have one of the best starting fives in the Olympics. Seasoned NBA pros Tony Parker, Nic Batum and Boris Diaw will be joined by up-and-comer Rudy Gobert and 2016 Euroleague MVP Nando de Colo to make up a formidable lineup. The Parker/Batum/Diaw trio should put on a passing clinic against lesser opponents while possessing the veteran savvy to control the pace in tougher matchups.

Gobert is the best defensive center in the tournament, including the U.S. bigs. The French Rejection makes even the best rim-attackers think twice before entering his domain. France will struggle against quick guards though. Parker lost a step defensively years ago and will struggle against the likes of Kyrie Irving and Spain’s Ricky Rubio.

One storyline to watch for France is the exclusion of Evan Fournier. Fournier opted to skip the Olympic Qualifying Tournament to sort out his contract situation as he was a free agent this summer. French coach Vincent Collet explained that he thought his backcourt was well balanced in the qualifying tournament without Fournier and that he wanted to honor their commitment to the team by keeping the squad intact. Fournier is clearly a better talent than many of the players on the team and his presence will be missed when France is in need of buckets.

Bronze:

Spain will fight with France for a place in the gold medal game, and may even prevail, but the absence of Marc Gasol and Serge Ibaka will loom large in Rio. Coming off back-to-back Olympic silver medals, Pau Gasol remains one of the most skilled big men in the world, but his presence alone will not be enough to push Spain past the United States. Gasol will be accompanied by proven pros Ricky Rubio, Jose Calderon, Nikola Mirotic and former NBA player Rudy Fernandez.

Another player to keep an eye on is Willy Hernangomez, who will make his NBA debut next season with the New York Knicks. The powerful 6-foot-10 center should provide Spain with another NBA-caliber big to backup or play alongside Gasol.

Spain is a team full of capable players, but devoid of any stars still in their prime. Rubio is a nice player who first made a name for himself in the U.S. on the Olympic stage back in 2008, but eight years later he has yet to reach the potential many saw back in Beijing. If Gasol can muster an ageless performance for three weeks, we may well see a rematch of Spain and the United States in the gold medal game.

Honorable mentions:

Argentina: Playing with the final remnants of the Argentine golden age of basketball, Manu Ginobili and Luis Scola will have to harness the fountain of youth to make the podium in Rio. It’s possible and it would make for a great story, but it’s unlikely as Father Time remains unbeaten.

Lithuania: A team that consistently challenges the United States, Lithuania can play with any team in the tournament. Unlike a seven-game series in the NBA, all you need is one game in the Olympics to knock out a power like the U.S., Spain or France, but it’s a tall task. It’ll be up to Jonas Valanciunas and Domantas Sabonis, son of Basketball Hall of Famer Arvydas Sabonis, to bring the Lithuanians to new heights.

Source:http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/mens-basketball-medal-predictions
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:44:14 AM

I think there's no way USA Team loses the gold. Australia will get silver and I think Argentina have a good shot at bronze so that amazing generation of players (Nocioni, Ginobili, Scola, etc) can ride into the sunset for good.
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:36:30 AM

is now play USA and australia, australia game is fantastic and ekspolosive
and is able to confer resistance, though currently still lagging behind 10 points
Australia has the potential to win silver or bronze
before USA, australia 2win batle france and serbia
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:16:28 AM

and is able to confer resistance, though currently still lagging behind 10 points
One thing going for Australia is that they have been together for years already, while the US Team, as always, only has weeks of preparation for events like these. It is just that they have the best collection of players so even if familiarity with plays is an issue, a two-man game can somehow beat a team game even if it is played to perfection. Would be interesting to see which will USA's final match go against.
Mongwapogi (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:36:32 AM

Have to say, it is kind of interesting to see the players who stood up and the ones that shrank when the pressure started really mounting tonight. I'm not going to get into specifics, but there were certain guys who looked as if they wanted no part of the basketball.

I've seen enough to say I think our 2014 WC team was considerably better constructed. I don't know if it necessarily had more "talent," but the roster made more sense.

Good call whoever said that the US would face some trouble. I doubted that would happen. I was wrong.
Australia has a really nice team and they exposed some of our flaws. It wouldn't shock me to see them again down the road.
What the hell is going on with Klay Thompson, btw? Man, he is looking rough out there. Unexpected.
Kyrie and Melo came through when it mattered most and when the game was nip and tuck.
Mongwapogi (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:38:34 AM

USA vs Australia 6pm ET Wednesday
US won this game on talent alone. The offense didn't execute and the defense didn't force turnovers. Melo played fantastic and Irving played great in the 4th.
This team is still badly missing a playmaker to run the offense through. I don't think the US had a single easy basket in the half-court, while the Aussies were able to generate wide open dunks and layups.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:44:43 AM

USA vs Australia 6pm ET Wednesday
US won this game on talent alone. The offense didn't execute and the defense didn't force turnovers. Melo played fantastic and Irving played great in the 4th.
This team is still badly missing a playmaker to run the offense through. I don't think the US had a single easy basket in the half-court, while the Aussies were able to generate wide open dunks and layups.

agreed each positions have great players. defense and offense they got it. i can see the 3rd olympic gold for anthony and isnt it ironic that he still hasnt won an nba ring being batchmates with james and wade etc.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 04:54:01 AM

Im read this in a blog this is my prediction too.You agree too.

Gold:

This one’s obvious: the United States. They trounced every team in their exhibitions and they’ve got enough of a mix of big and small they should be able to pound teams offensively regardless of how they are defended. With sharpshooters such as Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony in the mix, the United States should easily pick apart zone defenses. If an opponent chooses to go man-to-man, DeMarcus Cousins should annihilate the interior.

Defensively, the U.S. can go big or small depending on matchups. Draymond Green has proven time and time again that he’s a reliable defensive center in small-ball lineups, while Cousins and DeAndre Jordan should easily handle the majority of bigs in the tournament.

Silver:

This is one is much tougher, but France looks poised to jump to the number two spot in the Rio Games. Outside of the United States, they have one of the best starting fives in the Olympics. Seasoned NBA pros Tony Parker, Nic Batum and Boris Diaw will be joined by up-and-comer Rudy Gobert and 2016 Euroleague MVP Nando de Colo to make up a formidable lineup. The Parker/Batum/Diaw trio should put on a passing clinic against lesser opponents while possessing the veteran savvy to control the pace in tougher matchups.

Gobert is the best defensive center in the tournament, including the U.S. bigs. The French Rejection makes even the best rim-attackers think twice before entering his domain. France will struggle against quick guards though. Parker lost a step defensively years ago and will struggle against the likes of Kyrie Irving and Spain’s Ricky Rubio.

One storyline to watch for France is the exclusion of Evan Fournier. Fournier opted to skip the Olympic Qualifying Tournament to sort out his contract situation as he was a free agent this summer. French coach Vincent Collet explained that he thought his backcourt was well balanced in the qualifying tournament without Fournier and that he wanted to honor their commitment to the team by keeping the squad intact. Fournier is clearly a better talent than many of the players on the team and his presence will be missed when France is in need of buckets.

Bronze:

Spain will fight with France for a place in the gold medal game, and may even prevail, but the absence of Marc Gasol and Serge Ibaka will loom large in Rio. Coming off back-to-back Olympic silver medals, Pau Gasol remains one of the most skilled big men in the world, but his presence alone will not be enough to push Spain past the United States. Gasol will be accompanied by proven pros Ricky Rubio, Jose Calderon, Nikola Mirotic and former NBA player Rudy Fernandez.

Another player to keep an eye on is Willy Hernangomez, who will make his NBA debut next season with the New York Knicks. The powerful 6-foot-10 center should provide Spain with another NBA-caliber big to backup or play alongside Gasol.

Spain is a team full of capable players, but devoid of any stars still in their prime. Rubio is a nice player who first made a name for himself in the U.S. on the Olympic stage back in 2008, but eight years later he has yet to reach the potential many saw back in Beijing. If Gasol can muster an ageless performance for three weeks, we may well see a rematch of Spain and the United States in the gold medal game.

Honorable mentions:

Argentina: Playing with the final remnants of the Argentine golden age of basketball, Manu Ginobili and Luis Scola will have to harness the fountain of youth to make the podium in Rio. It’s possible and it would make for a great story, but it’s unlikely as Father Time remains unbeaten.

Lithuania: A team that consistently challenges the United States, Lithuania can play with any team in the tournament. Unlike a seven-game series in the NBA, all you need is one game in the Olympics to knock out a power like the U.S., Spain or France, but it’s a tall task. It’ll be up to Jonas Valanciunas and Domantas Sabonis, son of Basketball Hall of Famer Arvydas Sabonis, to bring the Lithuanians to new heights.

Source:http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/mens-basketball-medal-predictions

I don't agree with this at all. No mention of Australia who are preforming very well at these Olympics and they have beaten 2 top sides in France which by the way they won easily and also beating Serbia. Australia also matched it with the USA and thanks to Carmelo Anthony playing a super game helped the USA win. Australia doesn't even get an honorable mention lol I still believe the USA is the team to beat but Australia is right up there with the best in the world at these Olympic games.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:29:58 AM

sure they surprise then with win also France Serbia match was great till last second you didnt know who will win really good match to see and watch

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:21:03 AM

Feels happy for China lol.

They can't even perform well without dirty tactics. Hope that China will end up with no wins as a reward for their dirty tactics that's why they sealed a spot in the olympic.

Just a normal critisicm.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:36:49 AM

They can't even perform well without dirty tactics. Hope that China will end up with no wins as a reward for their dirty tactics that's why they sealed a spot in the olympic.

Just a normal critisicm.
China is pretty impressive on Asian level, especially the Asian Games. They used to be better than what they are now primarily because of Yao Ming, who I think is a once-in-a-generation type of player. We haven't seen any Chinese player come close to the overall skills of Yao in recent years. Besides, other Asian powerhouse are not lagging behind that much. Teams from Iran, Korea, Japan and Philippines are giving China a run for its money as the best national team in all of Asia.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:46:00 AM

Congratulations to Australia. Australia is really a good team, played point to point against the USA and could win. Played very well Wills(30 points) , Bogut and Dellavedova.
I think the final will be just USA - Australia

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:04:57 AM

Just a normal critisicm.
China is pretty impressive on Asian level, especially the Asian Games. They used to be better than what they are now primarily because of Yao Ming, who I think is a once-in-a-generation type of player. We haven't seen any Chinese player come close to the overall skills of Yao in recent years. Besides, other Asian powerhouse are not lagging behind that much. Teams from Iran, Korea, Japan and Philippines are giving China a run for its money as the best national team in all of Asia.

Interms of height will no chinese yet existing to surpass yao ming in that category but in basketball IQ and playing well in the hardcourt well there would be and that is jeremy lin we know that he is a great player who gives excellent contribution to his team thats the reason why he didn't undergo a draft and easily pickin up by NBA .

And the only problem for philippines is their height because they are always being out Rebounded by the other foreign players thats why they are losing in that game.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:16:35 AM

Just a normal critisicm.

Yes China can dominate in Asia. But I don't like how they play in some of the international games especially when playing from their country as a homecourt.

Even most basketball players from other countries really noticed how dirty China is in some of their games. Good thing they are struggling from basketball olympics.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:04:27 AM

Congratulations to Australia. Australia is really a good team, played point to point against the USA and could win. Played very well Wills(30 points) , Bogut and Dellavedova.
I think the final will be just USA - Australia

they really play well and this was one of best games on basketball tournament
expect to see lot more games like this

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:36:21 PM

I got the call right on the under points and Australia to win the handicap but I did not expect Australia to score that many points against Team USA.

The USA women's basketball team played well and scored more than 100 points for their past 3 games in the Olympics. It will be a good opportunity to bet on the over points or USA to win their handicap for the next match.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: