Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Olympics Gold Medal? Silver? Bronze?
USA
Australia
Serbia
Spain

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL ( Championship ) USA Gold Medal  (Read 8556 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:31:19 PM

Australia vs Serbia (Aus)

United State vs Spain  (USA)

My bet is Australia vs USA in the final, let's see.  Wink    They both have many NBA players, that's why I prefer Australia and USA.

honestly speaking this is one easy bet and just to spice things up medals are as follows:

United States - Gold
Australia - silver
Spain - bronze

Can't be too sure this time, USA is not doing a consistent job this competition, they are not the dream team like in the past. I love to see how the spain will compete with the USA although I like to see USA win this match but I can't help but worry about the ability of the Spain to pull a big upset.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:02:36 PM

My bet is Australia vs USA in the final, let's see.  Wink    They both have many NBA players, that's why I prefer Australia and USA.

honestly speaking this is one easy bet and just to spice things up medals are as follows:

United States - Gold
Australia - silver
Spain - bronze

Spain is a better team than Australia in my book. Spain has one of the best players Pau Gasol. Spain already won United States in other matches so the team has a chance. Of course USA remains the king of basketball so it will be a close match.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:17:05 PM

has anyone expecting miracle here i sure would like to see spain to beat USA hard but i would like to
i know that they are having small chances but i still have hope for it cuz they are only team that can do it

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:35:51 PM

has anyone expecting miracle here i sure would like to see spain to beat USA hard but i would like to
i know that they are having small chances but i still have hope for it cuz they are only team that can do it

High pick but it will take huge luck for spain to win USA
im from europe i would like that

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:37:33 PM

High pick but it will take huge luck for spain to win USA
im from europe i would like that
That would be a high pick and a miracle if it were to happen.
Everybody and their grandmothers know that USA are the top when it comes to basket-ball.
No denying them the gold this time around either. Smiley

shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:47:08 PM

Now basketball is getting more clear to predict about the winner of Gold Medal, USA is in wonderful form and playing awesome with its natural style of game, I am pretty sure final match will be played between USA and Australia and USA will get another Gold Medal after winning this match.
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:17:08 PM

USA seems to me any kind of favorite. Even when you look at a star-studded Reserves Paul George it seems to me doing a very good job this year, the other two teams no chance. I think that the US gold medal Australia silver and bronze is in Spain.
beeframen

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:22:54 PM

United States - Gold
Australia - silver
Spain - bronze

Spain is a better team than Australia in my book. Spain has one of the best players Pau Gasol. Spain already won United States in other matches so the team has a chance. Of course USA remains the king of basketball so it will be a close match.

Yeah, USA will definitely be the winner unless some unexpcted result happen, for silver medal, I prefer Australia, because I like Australia more.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:35:02 PM

Spain vs USA and Australia vs Serbia both semi finals are very easy to predict favorite teams USA and Australia will win their matches into this knock round easily, so Australia and USA will face each into final match to win Gold Medal, overall USA is looking more stronger team as like it playing into this Olympics edition.
thebetsport

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:20:08 PM

Australia vs Serbia , australia can win the batle
United State vs Spain  , USA win to spain

and medal
USA gold medal
Australia silver medal
and spain bronze medal
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:57:13 PM

Any one have a schedule when these games are going to be played? I know the games run until Sunday but i am in a different time zone so don't know when the games are going to be played or even if I will be awake to watch them. Embarrassed

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 08:26:38 PM

My predictions for semifinals
Spain - USA. Game will be like final, because both teams are worth to play in it. But I think USA will win after hard fight. Spain is looking amazing in last 3 games, but I think it's too hard to beat USA. This year USA is not dream team, but in playoff stage they started to play better than in group stage.
Australia - Serbia. Australia I think will win by few points. Both teams are similar strong, but I think Australia is playing better in this tournament. But offcourse, everything can happen in single game.
Quote from: Haliburton
link=topic=1574065.msg15965687#msg15965687 date=1471550233
Any one have a schedule when these games are going to be played? I know the games run until Sunday but i am in a different time zone so don't know when the games are going to be played or even if I will be awake to watch them. Embarrassed
Let me Google it for you. All times converted to your local time.
https://www.google.com/search?q=olympic%20games%202016&oi=ddle&ct=2016-doodle-fruit-games-day-14-5645577527230464-hp&hl=lt&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCqqP548vOAhUoKpoKHUU9DPAQPQgE&biw=320&bih=260&dpr=1.5

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 08:27:28 PM

Australia vs Serbia , Serbia win
United States vs Spain  , USA win

Final Serbia vs USA, USA win

USA gold medal
Serbia silver medal
Australia bronze medal

my prediction
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 11:28:51 PM

Australia is hoping to win there first ever medal in Men's basketball at an Olympics and I think this is the year and it could even be the gold medal. The best they have ever finished is 4th a few times before. Australia has a strong bond between the players and they work well with each other which is whats needed to challenge a team like the USA but first they must get through Serbia which I'm sure they will and the USA must also get through Spain to set up which in my opinion the best 2 teams of these Olympics.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Mongwapogi (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:24:58 AM

I just want to share my prediction of RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL.
Australia vs Serbia - Australia Win
United State vs Spain  - United State Win

Battle for Bronze Medal
Serbia vs Spain - Spain Win Bronze Medal
Battle for Gold Medal
Australia vs United State - United State Win Gold Medal while Australia Silver Medal
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:20:44 AM

My prediction in RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL. Australia vs Serbia - Serbia Won in other bracket - United State vs Spain  - United State Win
Battle for Bronze Medal Australia vs Spain - Spain Win Bronze Medal. In other bracket Battle for Gold Medal Serbia vs United State - Serbia Won Gold, United State Won Silver Medal
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:14:25 AM

My prediction in RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL. Australia vs Serbia - Serbia Won in other bracket - United State vs Spain  - United State Win
Battle for Bronze Medal Australia vs Spain - Spain Win Bronze Medal. In other bracket Battle for Gold Medal Serbia vs United State - Serbia Won Gold, United State Won Silver Medal

Maybe if this team was from 90s i mean on serbia
But for spain i hope they will win cuz i think that is onlybtea that can

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:12:00 AM

Battle for Bronze Medal
Battle for Gold Medal
Australia vs United State - United State Win Gold Medal while Australia Silver Medal

are you sure about this result? can you give me the link of your source or do you have a replay link. i can't see any result in google. disgusting slow internet.
i thought spain will give a close fight against USA. btw what is the score of both team?

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:01:06 AM

Battle for Bronze Medal
Battle for Gold Medal

to many surprises already in this tournament for me Spain is good team and they can play with USA excellent on other game this that it will be decided in overtime cuz Serbian team raise form in last few games

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:32:53 AM

Over 185.5 points is very attractive pick for 1st semi final match Spain vs USA, USA ML has very poor odds that is why I think bet on over points has good chance, USA has very good average into this event and moving forward with wonderful streak and that is why it will be easy for USA to win this match.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: