Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling addiction.  (Read 19349 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:07:59 AM

As a gambler you should know that gambling has the potential to wreck lives and the people that surrounds you. Indeed it has wrecked some one's live either directly or indirectly. Hopefully this thread receive and indeed give some support to those people who are really into gambling addiction.

It is not just have a potential to destroy our lives but it can make our lives destroy. We can't blame those people that are new in this type of addiction because they are still in the sensation and belief that it can make their lives rich by using gambling as a source of income but once they don't have anything anymore, they will realize that this must be avoided.

For some people, gambling is an addiction, much like smoking or drinking. For some reason, they feel that it is possible to win from gambling that's the typical mindset of others not knowing that there's a huge possibility it will destroy one's lives.
I couldn't agree more, gambling is not define as addiction but rather as an entertainment. Gambling addiction is a disease, and will only happen if you let your urge to gamble controls you, if you cannot control yourself and you dedicate so much time with gambling.
That is how addiction works and once you are in that situation, you will slowly feel the non satisfaction regardless on the outcome every time you gamble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:54:07 AM

True, gambling and habit that we do will be seen addict. This is because of the pleasure when a gambling could win. Although many aimed at looking for fun, but many are hoping to earn money the easy way i.e. gambling.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:04:47 AM

I just came back from trading into gambling and the first bet i made was lose hahaha and i just want to get my loses lol but its kinda hard for me to handle this kind of situation chasing your loses will result you lose every thing.
if you are a professional trader and you change your profession to gambling. although gambling is not a profession. but i think it is not a wise decision. and you should review your decision. in gambling your experience your skill and your money cannot help you to make money but in fact your luck is too much important. while in trading your beside your luck your previous experience and your trading skill are also important, which can effect your result in trading.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:24:33 AM

I just came back from trading into gambling and the first bet i made was lose hahaha and i just want to get my loses lol but its kinda hard for me to handle this kind of situation chasing your loses will result you lose every thing.
if you are a professional trader and you change your profession to gambling. although gambling is not a profession. but i think it is not a wise decision. and you should review your decision. in gambling your experience your skill and your money cannot help you to make money but in fact your luck is too much important. while in trading your beside your luck your previous experience and your trading skill are also important, which can effect your result in trading.

i guess mate will figure it out the way he speak surely he have some plan to look for better things to do while he's trying his luck into the gambling world, personally if he survive trading and if ever he got succeed he will also do same thing finding his own edge since there's a lots of type of gambling and experience with handling money will dictate how he wins.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:58:40 AM

Why is someone get addicted to gambling once he gamble ?

The reason why gambling is so addictive is because gambling gives a thrill that we never expect, especially when excitement is coming. In betting, they give a happiness when you are winning. And when you encounter the losing you want to back your money, that why you will addictive to gambling.
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:27:41 PM

The most important is self-control, even though I am a addict gambler but when I feel do not want gambling then I will not be gambling. I just think that gambling is expensive entertainment so when can't control myself then I will be poor.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:34:27 PM

The reason why gambling is so addictive is because gambling gives a thrill that we never expect, especially when excitement is coming. In betting, they give a happiness when you are winning. And when you encounter the losing you want to back your money, that why you will addictive to gambling.
That really is the thrill and excitement of gambling. Everyone really want to take back their losses every game and it is really hard to take back their losses, because the more you desperately want to get that back, the more you are losing and getting addicted to gambling. But thankfully I am done being an addict in gambling and just view it as a past time and entertainment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:41:46 PM

this will attract people to come back into the sites and continue to playing gambling and this is happen for the most of people including me and i think gambling is work perfectly to makes people come again to play. the other reason people getting addicted in gambling is when that person seeing that he have a chance to make money and he don't think about the risk.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:56:19 PM

That really is the thrill and excitement of gambling. Everyone really want to take back their losses every game and it is really hard to take back their losses, because the more you desperately want to get that back, the more you are losing and getting addicted to gambling. But thankfully I am done being an addict in gambling and just view it as a past time and entertainment.
Well i am addicted gambler before but never thinking that i want to get back all my loses my target before i want to win big.. i am not satisfied even i already made a profit that can turn into lose if i will continue because i am not satisfied what i had..
The addiction can be trigger if you are feeling happy in you habits..  but if you are losing and turn you mad its not an addiction.. i think those who are wanting to recover their loses they are thinking to get back but its not a addiction and i think they are angry why they are losing a lot of money in gambling..
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:06:42 PM

Well i am addicted gambler before but never thinking that i want to get back all my loses my target before i want to win big.. i am not satisfied even i already made a profit that can turn into lose if i will continue because i am not satisfied what i had..
The addiction can be trigger if you are feeling happy in you habits..  but if you are losing and turn you mad its not an addiction.. i think those who are wanting to recover their loses they are thinking to get back but its not a addiction and i think they are angry why they are losing a lot of money in gambling..
I would rather think that its already attached inside in every person wanting to recover anything that they lost and by doing that its resulted to much bigger problem addiction is part of malfunction inside someones mind i guess if you still can think right and you still have time for yourself it can still consider as a bad habits and not addiction.

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 02:34:16 AM

As a gambler you should know that gambling has the potential to wreck lives and the people that surrounds you. Indeed it has wrecked some one's live either directly or indirectly. Hopefully this thread receive and indeed give some support to those people who are really into gambling addiction.

It is not just have a potential to destroy our lives but it can make our lives destroy. We can't blame those people that are new in this type of addiction because they are still in the sensation and belief that it can make their lives rich by using gambling as a source of income but once they don't have anything anymore, they will realize that this must be avoided.

For some people, gambling is an addiction, much like smoking or drinking. For some reason, they feel that it is possible to win from gambling that's the typical mindset of others not knowing that there's a huge possibility it will destroy one's lives.

It is their perspective and we can't judge them because it did once happened to all of us. We should really have enough time to make our addiction put in our main problem because when it did come to the point that we don't care of the people who cares for us and what is just important to us is to gamble, then you need to cure it or look for a psychologist.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:42:56 AM

It is their perspective and we can't judge them because it did once happened to all of us. We should really have enough time to make our addiction put in our main problem because when it did come to the point that we don't care of the people who cares for us and what is just important to us is to gamble, then you need to cure it or look for a psychologist.
It's a big problem that need to treated immediately, gambling addiction will let you sell all your have just to gamble, the end result is very bad if you let it dictate you in your life. You needed the help of your family on that situation as they are the only people who care so much for you, but, it is still you, who should be willing for a change and sacrifice everything just to be a change person.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:49:42 AM

The most important is self-control, even though I am a addict gambler but when I feel do not want gambling then I will not be gambling. I just think that gambling is expensive entertainment so when can't control myself then I will be poor.

It is hard to control when we are in gambling activity because addiction is attacking us and it is our weakness. And addiction is really the most expensive thing in the world whether it is with gambling or other types of addiction that will make you poor in the end if you don't know how to control and manage to moderate it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:36:44 AM

many questions are almost like this. when you gamble, your body will produce adrenaline and endorphins. if you get the adrenaline and endorphins when doing something then chances are it will make you become addicted

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:55:03 AM

It's a big problem that need to treated immediately, gambling addiction will let you sell all your have just to gamble, the end result is very bad if you let it dictate you in your life. You needed the help of your family on that situation as they are the only people who care so much for you, but, it is still you, who should be willing for a change and sacrifice everything just to be a change person.
i think it depend on ones welling if a person has strong determination and well power then he can really make himself free from the prison of gambling. but i think the more important in gambling is to control ourselves from losing money that we cannot afford to lose. i think we should play gambling up to the limit that we can bare and when we fee the need to stop we can easily take the decision i think it will be more effective that stopping gambling at all.
Text

Activity: 2366
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:57:44 AM

Someone is getting addicted in gambling because he is hoping to win big prizes, there are times that a jackpot reward can make you attracted. Others plays a lot because they are chasing their losses which is impossible to get it back because of the low chance of winning.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:48:16 AM

- Gambling always brings many emotions for us, we are happy when we win and angry when losing. Actually, although win or lose we still continue playing, because when we win, we become greedy and want to earn more money. While we lose, we continue to play because angry and want to earn back the money. All things are because greed, greed make us become addicted to gambling

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1096

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:44:21 PM

- Gambling always brings many emotions for us, we are happy when we win and angry when losing. Actually, although win or lose we still continue playing, because when we win, we become greedy and want to earn more money. While we lose, we continue to play because angry and want to earn back the money. All things are because greed, greed make us become addicted to gambling
Becoming greedy is the most dangerous part in gambling because it can destroy totally a human and also destroy his/her whole family. Therefore, you must learn how to control your mind and body and do not let gambling seduce you. In fact, it is not hard as you think if you have strong mind and you are the patient people

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:18:03 PM

Someone is getting addicted in gambling because he is hoping to win big prizes, there are times that a jackpot reward can make you attracted. Others plays a lot because they are chasing their losses which is impossible to get it back because of the low chance of winning.

And you keep thinking that the chances are you will win .. The chances are usually on the casino's side, or otherweise there would be no profit for them. I got addicted and I know that feel, you never want to stop..
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:19:35 PM

Becoming greedy is the most dangerous part in gambling because it can destroy totally a human and also destroy his/her whole family. Therefore, you must learn how to control your mind and body and do not let gambling seduce you. In fact, it is not hard as you think if you have strong mind and you are the patient people

Too much of everything is really bad. Greed in gambling is too much of wanting to win more in order to accumulate more profit - however, it is not always true that a gambler will always win this way. That gambler will sooner or later be hit by the house edge advantage and before the gambler knows it, all of his money are all gone - and the same process continue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: