Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we must trust with bitcoin?  (Read 16990 times)
haankoammu

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:04:22 PM

I don't think it's about trust but about how good the system is, I think bitcoins can easily sustain and stay for the current time and therefore using it and everyone should be using it, The trust is earned as well with time rather than acquired from the beginning.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:08:55 PM

bitcoin has guaranteed system and also simple. we can be very easy to use bitcoin. it is part of a trust.
it will make bitcoin increasingly believed to be in the world market.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:56:06 PM

If you trust bitcoin or not is your own decision. But before you invest into it try to reseach it and build up your own opinion on if you can trust it or not.
Me myself I trust it and I have got quite alot of money in it, still though anything can happen and anything remains a risk.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:33:03 PM

Remembered bitcoin is first and mostly anonymous virtual money,also now investor choosed bitcoin become best asset for invest,until when we must trusted bitcoin become part our life?
we might trust bitcoin whetherei it is anonymous or virtual money we use bitcoin daily
and we uses it for investing trading and many more activities like gambling also \
the best part of bitcoin is where you can earned it for free and without investing.

Y U MAD AT ME
Catmony

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:35:46 PM

You should trust bitcoin to not miss another ticket to train ride of bitcoin going over 10x of its current value like it have done in last few years. Using bitcoin also make your storage of wealth secure and anonymous.
dharkmadder

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:59:02 AM

I think everyone who understands it enough knows trust is not the main thing, Because the network is not based on anyone and therefore you don't need to trust a central authority with your money and that's the concept IMO. Trust is not needed but just knowing it works Wink

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:22:51 PM

I think everyone who understands it enough knows trust is not the main thing, Because the network is not based on anyone and therefore you don't need to trust a central authority with your money and that's the concept IMO. Trust is not needed but just knowing it works Wink
If we are talking of the security nothing beat bitcoin even banks but with the market that is the real problem because if we will not continue to support bitcoin it might not continue its progress and we will lose our investment.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:29:58 PM

If we are talking of the security nothing beat bitcoin even banks but with the market that is the real problem because if we will not continue to support bitcoin it might not continue its progress and we will lose our investment.

as long as there is fresh incoming money that keeps the price at current levels, and bring it even higher, then miners have more incentive to keep mining and adding hashpower to the network, and thus it becomes stronger and stronger all the time.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:39:41 PM

as long as there is fresh incoming money that keeps the price at current levels, and bring it even higher, then miners have more incentive to keep mining and adding hashpower to the network, and thus it becomes stronger and stronger all the time.
I think what OP means "being part of our life" is when do we accept Bitcoin for long term and now a temporary solution to our extran earning or kind of payment. Im being Optimistic but I think Bitcoin in terms of being its price now will go down because of new altcoins coming in the market it's just a matter of time and mix of right promotion to replace Bitcoin as a leader  in cryptocurrency.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:42:59 PM

it's your choice. Now bitcoin has been growing very rapidly. bitcoin user growth increased sharply in some countries.
has no doubt that bitcoin has advantages compared with other financial payment media.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
salsa321 (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:36:24 PM

i have a dream,bitcoin belong universal currency in the world and placed at stock market Smiley i'm sure it will be worth Smiley anyone agree with me?
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:26:41 PM

You make some grand plans for bitcoin that are close to planning to win the lottery,lower the expectations and concentrate more on the foundation of bitcoin. The stronger the base the longer bitcoin will have a successful ride,if you where to judge by a lot of the posters you would think bitcoin could face the death of say the sony walkman due to everyone wanting to profit,rather than establish bitcoin.

Mass adoption will not happen because there is a large segment that do not participate in using the internet. So without them even wanting to get on the net,we have a large segment that will not be reached pretty much ever.
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:35:47 PM

Why i must trust with bitcoin? As my overview, you joined to bitcoin because you trust bitcoin. Bitcoin become more bigger and progressive, so what's the point of joining bitcoin if you don't trust it? We must to trust bitcoin because we used it everyday and also when we have to do some transactions. Bitcoin become more progressive because of the trust of the users. Smiley
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:33:11 AM

it's your choice. Now bitcoin has been growing very rapidly. bitcoin user growth increased sharply in some countries.
has no doubt that bitcoin has advantages compared with other financial payment media.

Well we really need to trust bitcoin because if we are not going to trust it then you are not going to believe on the benefits that can be made by bitcoin. So I would say that let's just keep on trusting bitcoin for it is going to give us good benefits in the future and not just in future but also today if you are able to hold it earlier.

Not only for the benefits but also that the bitcoin technology is fully secured and it is decentralized so no one is their to control it everyone has its share.
bitcoincash16

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:04:56 PM

I trust bitcoin because I trust maths.
Viakor

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:07:08 PM

I agree with you . in the future we will use all things related to technology. and bitcoin is one of the things that is very dedicated to the future.
the ease and speed of bitcoin will make it more widely used by people. bitcoin confidence will increase.
Zigsss

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:08:56 PM

Its good to trust bitcoin but we cannot afford to trust it blindly by putting all our money into it, as no one is clear about its future, and if something goes wrong with it then we may loose all our money.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:44:53 PM

Can you elaborate more on what you have said? I know bitcoin exist because of 1s and 0s, But its more than that to make you trust Bitcoin. Even though it has numbers on it, it does not make me trust something. For example I don't trust any mining site as they still don't have any proof of such a company exist. But I trust Bitcoin not only because of its price but also because of its acceptance from big businesses.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 08:14:30 PM

Can you elaborate more on what you have said? I know bitcoin exist because of 1s and 0s, But its more than that to make you trust Bitcoin. Even though it has numbers on it, it does not make me trust something. For example I don't trust any mining site as they still don't have any proof of such a company exist. But I trust Bitcoin not only because of its price but also because of its acceptance from big businesses.

Most likely, people trust in Bitcoin because its total supply of coins is limited to 21M coins by the algo of the Bitcoin protocol. Thereby these people believe that no one will be able to arbitrarily inject into the system new money beyond what is hard coded in Bitcoin and by doing this inflate the coin...

Personally, I wouldn't put so much trust in that, but this is just me

bitcoincash16

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:29:03 AM

What I meant is that I trust the bitcoin structure, it is worth it. What I don't trust is the use some people are making out of it (scams and mining sites, as you said). I admit that there is still much work to do on bitcoin, much more to discover. I didn't mean that I trust the system that was built over btc completely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: