Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:30:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:26:35 AM

These clarifies it for them, I know you dont bite Smiley , I am merely asking these so the issue will stop for now and be known directly to the public.
Thanks Wink

You're welcome! Now let's get back to work, there is much to do.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khalmir

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:32:59 AM

At the moment PSB is ridiculously cheap, so now is a great moment to buy more. It doesn't matter how much you buy and hold, it helps. I, myself have been gathering more and more, , and i'm goin to hold until 5000 sats at least. Remember that there isn't too many of these coins circulating, and it doesn't take many big bagholders to get the price up, just don't sell guys.

Its a deadcoin. Nothing is innovating from this, any coin can do this remittance thingy cos all you need is a proper gateway. Besides all you can do now is to hold cos no one is going to buy.

Damn, the fomo is real on here. Pesobit is barely a year old. I know this is crypto, but let the project progress the right way. In time the price will increase. It has a low coin supply which is a plus and a good dev behind who actually updates the PSB token holders on the regular. Yes any company can do remittance, but any coin can be a clone of Bitcoin too, hence 99% of all alts. Just buy while the price is cheap and stake them.  Undecided

The 10 million pesobit added when they edited the blockchain scared off some potential big investors and long term hodlers.

if only the dev could burn those 10M, just maybe the investors will be back
yeah probably, why would you invest money to a coin that can easily edited by the dev team..  

dev team should correct this, 10M is already a huge amount and the sense that they can easily manipulate the supply should worsen the project.

We cannot just create 10 million PSB, nobody can.

The blockchain was not edited; it is almost impossible to edit a blockchain. Essentially, Pesobit 1.1 was created as a brand new coin, and a coin swap procedure was outlined (see Lutzow's January 28th post).

The reason for this new Pesobit 1.1 was twofold, firstly introduce PoSP as a staking algorithm upgrade, then we created 10 million coin to cover for a huge hack that had taken place with the online wallet. This coin creation procedure will not happen again, as the community reaction was very negative; but then people have to realize that, if we hadn't created these new coin, the PSB network would have disappeared because of people losing because of the hack.

Since then, the PSB online wallet has been unhackeable, so we have learned from past mistakes.

If people want to dump PSB, it's their choice.
Me personally, I keep my PSB until a decent price is achieved, and then I will help by providing more liquidity without affecting market price.

The main goal of providing a useful and affordable method for Philippine remittances remains... a 28 billion US$ market that needs cryptocurrency's help.

Now if you don't like PSB anymore, for whatever reason, we can simply, again, create a new currency taking advantage of all the work that was done for Pesobit. Or we could just shut up and let Lutzow do his work and finish this project, possibly making a few of us believers much richer in the process.

Hey mate, dont get me wrong, I like this coin and I think ill stay.. But you talk on behalf of Lutzow, are you part of the dev? please enlighten me
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:35:35 AM

Hey mate, dont get me wrong, I like this coin and I think ill stay.. But you talk on behalf of Lutzow, are you part of the dev? please enlighten me

I think he is the "hired" developer for PSB, since he is also the dev of CBX which has the same feature of POSP similar to the new wallet of Pesobit Wink
Noojna

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:36:44 AM

I think he is the "hired" developer for PSB, since he is also the dev of CBX which has the same feature of POSP similar to the new wallet of Pesobit Wink

Not hired. I have invested my own money into PSB.

Lutzow is more active on social networks; I am a large PSB investor who thinks this project has a bright future, and I chat with Lutzow on a regular basis.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:07:16 AM

A) How did make sure that the 10 million "stolen" PSB are not useable anymore?

B) You initiated a swap with new PSB, are you sure none of those "stolen" PSB found its way back swapped to the new blockchain?

This will be my last post regarding the 10 million PSB hack, as all its aspects were discussed in all possible angles already.

A) hacked coin was sold at exchanges to other honest buyers. Honest people paid bitcoin to buy the stolen PSB.  Making the sold coin unuseable would mean 10 million PSB sold to honest people who paid for it dont work anymore. Also, editing a blockchain like this is not possible.

B) Of course all the stolen PSB found their way to the new blockchain, since we decided to honor all PSB, stolen and not stolen, so that everyone would not lose.

Ok fine. It seems the other questiong will not be answered. But don't get me wrong, asking questions about thr decisions of the devs are healthy for the community. And this will not be the last time the 10 million PSB wi be mentioned.
khalmir

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:10:18 AM

Lutzow is more active on social networks; I am a large PSB investor who thinks this project has a bright future, and I chat with Lutzow on a regular basis.

not sure if I'm in your league when you say "large investor" but i agree with the others, the 10M is crucial (it needs to e fixed or give an update about the hack), as I decided to stay, others might not, we might have a diff POV but this is business, we need assurance.
Noojna

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:26:28 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 06:57:45 PM by Noojna

not sure if I'm in your league when you say "large investor" but i agree with the others, the 10M is crucial (it needs to e fixed or give an update about the hack), as I decided to stay, others might not, we might have a diff POV but this is business, we need assurance.

And this will not be the last time the 10 million PSB wi be mentioned.

as far as new investors are concerned, it is not crucial, because we had so much community disapproval with last fork that it won't be considered to be an option again. As far as new investors are concerned, PSB is a 33 million unit crypto currency https://chainz.cryptoid.info/psb/ and will only grow with block reward from this point on, if a new investor does not like this or does not like PSB's history he is welcome to invest in another coin. If a new investor stays onboard and thinks the Philippine remittances is a need that is well matched to cryptocurrency, then we should stop bringing the past back as it is hurting the coin and your investment. Let's move forward.

the only people who never make mistakes are the ones who don't try anything. We are trying a lot of things with PSB, some didn't go well, it happens.

the weakness in the online wallet has been corrected, to prove this the hack has not repeated itself since we re-opened it; I can't guarantee any site with PSB will not ever get hacked again (even ETH keeps getting huge million dollar hacks), but such a hack will not be addressed again by creating new coin - this I can guarantee. The next time a site gets hacked, people will lose their coin or owners will pay, one of the two.

"my league", speaking of my percentage of global PSB money offer, is not hard to reach at current price, so I'm just like everybody else.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:46:37 AM

without pesobit all of ALT coin pumping now a days, but pesobit decreasing a lot Sad https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/ i am a holder of 64,000 pesobit and bought them at 800satoshi per coin. i am in huge loss. why the price of pesobit decreasing??

Thats the risk. Invest in projects that really has a future
i'm still positive that this project will go up and if you can hold and stake just let you coin and wait as it will go bounce back
don't ever sell at your loss that's the principle inside crypto trading forget about it and move on,.
I bought pesobit for securing my future life. i also believe this coin is potential and has a good future. but sometimes the price of pesobit decreased too much. i bought those coin about few months ago.its about 3months. however, i also staking my coin by online wallet.i will not sell my coin with cheap rate. will hold until reach my destination.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:18:38 AM

Why did you name your International currency after one of the most lowest rated coins in the world? Interesting thing i noted here.  Smiley

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Laulurastas

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:10:19 PM

Why did you name your International currency after one of the most lowest rated coins in the world? Interesting thing i noted here.  Smiley
Because Philippine Peso is the currency in Philippines.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 03:19:02 PM

Trades are up again. All this project needs is time. Cryptocurrency is still fairly new and if Lutzow and his team can make this a third currency option behind The Phillipine Peso and Bitcoin that will be HUGE, especially with the remittance community. I live in Florida and we have a lot of Philippine medical nurses down here, and I've asked them about remittances and some have mentioned looking for lower cost options. Hopefully PSB can fill that void.  Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
sputnik1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:56:12 AM

if you see die hard supporter here is because they hold a lot of coins and close to the dev team , that's it.. investment wise i dont think it 's a good choice to stick with this coin hoping for good return ,, someone holding over million coin ready to dump everytime the price go higher..the remittance feature is very good though

hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:03:57 AM

Trades are up again. All this project needs is time. Cryptocurrency is still fairly new and if Lutzow and his team can make this a third currency option behind The Phillipine Peso and Bitcoin that will be HUGE, especially with the remittance community. I live in Florida and we have a lot of Philippine medical nurses down here, and I've asked them about remittances and some have mentioned looking for lower cost options. Hopefully PSB can fill that void.  Smiley

like your comments, patience is key no1 to success.PSB still new and potential to grow up very huge in future since not many coins have this kind of functionality.^
hdn

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:08:16 AM

With current cheap price, this is good opportunity to pull as many fillipinos to join the community n buy PSB for future investment.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:24:09 AM

if you see die hard supporter here is because they hold a lot of coins and close to the dev team , that's it.. investment wise i dont think it 's a good choice to stick with this coin hoping for good return ,, someone holding over million coin ready to dump everytime the price go higher..the remittance feature is very good though

waiting for my basket to get full. where's that million? could you please fill my basket on ccex. 😊
sputnik1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:13:34 AM

waiting for my basket to get full. where's that million? could you please fill my basket on ccex. 😊
i dont hold psb atm but i will buy again if i smell a pump Grin Grin

revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:06:44 PM

Keep stakin! It's really cheap right now. Everything is uncertain due to BIP 91. But after that, we can look at altcoins to stabilize again. By the way we are seeing new competitor now to PSB. I'm sure you've seen that. But i'm doubting that project.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:30:09 PM

I'm a die hard supporter! I'm not close to the team, I'm not even Phillipino. I'm a Dominican/American living in Florida. I don't know Lutzow, but I think the team has been transparent from the beginning. The hack was unfortunate, hey SHIT happens. I'm staking about 50k coins right now, not even close to a million. Like I said before, these things take time. If you want a pump and dump scheme, please seek another project. I'm going to keep staking. I really believe this project can help out the community, unlike 99% of all crypto projects.  Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
hdn

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:03:18 AM

I'm a die hard supporter! I'm not close to the team, I'm not even Phillipino. I'm a Dominican/American living in Florida. I don't know Lutzow, but I think the team has been transparent from the beginning. The hack was unfortunate, hey SHIT happens. I'm staking about 50k coins right now, not even close to a million. Like I said before, these things take time. If you want a pump and dump scheme, please seek another project. I'm going to keep staking. I really believe this project can help out the community, unlike 99% of all crypto projects.  Smiley

excellent statements , me too not fillipinos but I had followed this project since ico phase, patience is the key no 1, as long as Dev keep continue develope the coins for sure psb will success and will be good price in future.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:09:21 AM

the intention coming from the dev is really great but that hacks really hurt the project know that dumped keeps on  happening and those pumpers can't
do nothing because the numbers of coins which been reported hack are still circulating so its between supporters and fuds how this coin will do on the
future game.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: