Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
Pesobit-Central

Activity: 48
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:55:46 PM

Dear Dev Team,

As an investor in Pesobit, I have an idea I would like to share for remittances from Europe to the Philippines.

The cheapest way to enable the service in Europe would be to set up a company in Estonia, which can be done remotely. The company could have a standard bank account with an IBAN number. Bank transfers to this account from any other account in Europe have zero costs. Sales of Pesobit could be done similarly to the current wallet, but via bank transfer instead of Bitcoin.

From the information I have gained on this forum, my personal opinion is that just launching the service is the best way forward. Costs will come down with volume and the community can help in marketing efforts. Also the price needs to reach a certain level before the service becomes usable (at these price levels there is extreme volatility).

If you need any help, you can PM me. Thanks!

Sounds interesting! Please PM me your Skype address
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 09:42:45 PM

@AltcoinPortfolio, your a newbie and an alt of the PSB team. god know if the mod will check all the IP address of all these users. these are all owned by the PSB team.

like i said, this is the thread of PSB. you can ask G-SPOTSY or whoever that was. i don't know that guy and even this PSB team.i don' t know them.

the legendary users of the pinoys here should know who they are yet we don't. they scam us before and they will scam us AGAIN by creating all these 10 million coins. they may even create 50 million more later and it could only be own by one single person we know by the name benj when its not his real name at all.

and again right now his name is pesobit-central. who the fuck is that?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lithiumviper12

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:51:57 AM

Thanks for sharing altcoin portfolio. Thanks for adding value to the community.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:03:26 AM

Murat

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:03:46 AM

care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:33:54 PM

That's 1 eth right? Generous reward for the raffle! Good luck to the participants!!!

How about raising the twitter contest bounty a tad bit more like say 20 or 50? Smiley
manjyomethunder

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

Benj isn't his real name. that motherfucker is a scammer. they don't reveal themselves and the photos they posted on their website isn't them.  so before investing to these scam and before they can create another 10 million coins, dump your psb because that would be worthless  once they again create another 10 million coins. I can assure you that these team is fraud.

this issue will always be an issue. and these no balls scammers are still gong to show no faces. no links of their linked profiles.
that debby soy, the only girl in their team is just fictitious character in their head. 

the team should answer my accusation actually not their shills. this isn't the thread of the banners i wear. this is the thread of the fucker scammers who edited the blockchain and created the 10 million coins. i happen to be concern and giving warnings to the unsuspecting victims of these scammers before they can scam again. we're all adults here so even if we mother fucking curse at the top of our lungs those mod knew we can write these mother fucking words here.

now why don't they answer why they can't provide their real profile links on the pages of their websites when they are not promoting an anon coin? why are they hiding?

i'd like to show my evidence and the coins they were involve with previously which is why i'd like them to be here, where is that benj?

hello electronicash
just stop your accusations. here is our meet up in Ortigas last year November
so we know that photo of sir Benj in the website is real him.
sunny78

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:50:25 PM

Before this month ends, I just want to give you all an update on E-Wallet.

First, I'd like to say that Pesobit is now in the Hot Pair over at C-Cex with 11.35 BTC trading volume as of this writing.
E-Wallet shares is already at 70% taken.
These are the confirmed details of E-Wallet as of today:
1) The platform works for Philippines and Canada meaning Canadian users can also withdraw/add funds directly via their banking network (Interac)
2) Submission of IDs (Gov't issued) are required for Canadian users as well for their verification before they can withdraw to their banking network.
3) Sending funds across users costs around 1% (is already cheap as a remittance solution but I'm trying to negotiate for a way to lessen this further) - and this includes Pesobit -> Peso conversion
4) There will be a P100,000 monthly limit for transactions - for now. Those who require a higher limit will send a request using a form that will be provided to you.
5) There will be referral rewards for verified users though minimal.
6) Other country solutions may arrive in the future but no specifics yet.

Because it works as local wallet for both Canada and the Philippines, the platform can be used as a remittance tool to and from both countries with minimal charges.

So what else is needed for it to be launched?
First, It is better taxation-wise for it to launch on the 2nd quarter of the year rather than at the end of the 1st quarter hence an April release.
Second, it's all about trying to bring down the fees charged by the service providers.

This system may not be final though, cheaper and more efficient alternatives will be explored after we stabilize this one.

Dear Dev Team,

As an investor in Pesobit, I have an idea I would like to share for remittances from Europe to the Philippines.

The cheapest way to enable the service in Europe would be to set up a company in Estonia, which can be done remotely. The company could have a standard bank account with an IBAN number. Bank transfers to this account from any other account in Europe have zero costs. Sales of Pesobit could be done similarly to the current wallet, but via bank transfer instead of Bitcoin.

From the information I have gained on this forum, my personal opinion is that just launching the service is the best way forward. Costs will come down with volume and the community can help in marketing efforts. Also the price needs to reach a certain level before the service becomes usable (at these price levels there is extreme volatility).

Wow, great news again. It will be additional for the new investor and user of PSB. POwer to DEV and his team.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 03:10:06 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 03:48:24 PM by electronicash

Benj isn't his real name. that motherfucker is a scammer. they don't reveal themselves and the photos they posted on their website isn't them.  so before investing to these scam and before they can create another 10 million coins, dump your psb because that would be worthless  once they again create another 10 million coins. I can assure you that these team is fraud.

this issue will always be an issue. and these no balls scammers are still gong to show no faces. no links of their linked profiles.
that debby soy, the only girl in their team is just fictitious character in their head.  

the team should answer my accusation actually not their shills. this isn't the thread of the banners i wear. this is the thread of the fucker scammers who edited the blockchain and created the 10 million coins. i happen to be concern and giving warnings to the unsuspecting victims of these scammers before they can scam again. we're all adults here so even if we mother fucking curse at the top of our lungs those mod knew we can write these mother fucking words here.

now why don't they answer why they can't provide their real profile links on the pages of their websites when they are not promoting an anon coin? why are they hiding?

i'd like to show my evidence and the coins they were involve with previously which is why i'd like them to be here, where is that benj?

hello electronicash

who the heck are they! mga mukhang iyakin ah.
none in the photos ever look like a member of the team. they are more like a bunch of utility personnel. how are we not informed about the meet up and is your meet up about breastfeeding moms?  if they are willing to do some meet ups, why don't they just put their linkedin profile links?

edited: out of curiosity jopet, are you behind that blinding light?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Cannabis

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:11:28 PM

it very good project.,.., can i join .., ?
Pesobit-Central

Activity: 48
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:18:33 PM

it very good project.,.., can i join .., ?

Everyone is welcome, except for trolls of course!

Send me a PM with what you would like to do
Murat

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:33:31 PM

revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:15:20 PM

3rd Party Investments
The original program is at www.psbservices.org and that uses purely BTC instead of PSB. In order to help with bigger circulation of Pesobit, I participated in this program with the idea of instead of giving out BTC as profit, I will use it to buy Pesobits off exchanges before distributing them to your accounts creating a Pesobit buy pressure. A week before your Investment term ends, you will receive an email from admin@psbservices.org regarding where do you want me to send your BTC and your PSB profit.

maturity   2017-04-04

haven''t received email yet. help please

I don't know what to say about this but this should be not be shown in production mode. Like PHP Login Script? Seriously? That is a serious vulnerability issue that can be used in the future. Please have it back in Development mode and review what needs be done.

https://i.imgur.com/L276c8S.png
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:50:58 PM

Benj isn't his real name. that motherfucker is a scammer. they don't reveal themselves and the photos they posted on their website isn't them.  so before investing to these scam and before they can create another 10 million coins, dump your psb because that would be worthless  once they again create another 10 million coins. I can assure you that these team is fraud.

hello electronicash

Just ignore that person, you cannot win over a troll who suppose to be doing its job, never argue with a troll, they are there to create FUD and nothing more.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 04:13:15 AM

Benj isn't his real name. that motherfucker is a scammer. they don't reveal themselves and the photos they posted on their website isn't them.  so before investing to these scam and before they can create another 10 million coins, dump your psb because that would be worthless  once they again create another 10 million coins. I can assure you that these team is fraud.

hello electronicash

Just ignore that person, you cannot win over a troll who suppose to be doing its job, never argue with a troll, they are there to create FUD and nothing more.

creating 10 million coins is TRUE. theTRUTH is that THEY CREATED 10 MILLION COINS apart from that 21M which is suppose to the the MAX.  this is NOT a fud. you do know the difference?

you seem to be a very respected user here, older perhaps than me, i don't expect someone like you can't understand that. CAN YOU GUARANTEE THAT THEY WON'T CREATE ANOTHER 10 million more?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
lithiumviper12

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:03:42 PM

Man, i can't wait for the e-wallet release. Then it will be more functional. I am tired paying money transfer fees.
Lutzow (OP)

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:36:20 PM

Before this month ends, I just want to give you all an update on E-Wallet.

First, I'd like to say that Pesobit is now in the Hot Pair over at C-Cex with 11.35 BTC trading volume as of this writing.
E-Wallet shares is already at 70% taken.
These are the confirmed details of E-Wallet as of today:
1) The platform works for Philippines and Canada meaning Canadian users can also withdraw/add funds directly via their banking network (Interac)
2) Submission of IDs (Gov't issued) are required for Canadian users as well for their verification before they can withdraw to their banking network.
3) Sending funds across users costs around 1% (is already cheap as a remittance solution but I'm trying to negotiate for a way to lessen this further) - and this includes Pesobit -> Peso conversion
4) There will be a P100,000 monthly limit for transactions - for now. Those who require a higher limit will send a request using a form that will be provided to you.
5) There will be referral rewards for verified users though minimal.
6) Other country solutions may arrive in the future but no specifics yet.

Because it works as local wallet for both Canada and the Philippines, the platform can be used as a remittance tool to and from both countries with minimal charges.

So what else is needed for it to be launched?
First, It is better taxation-wise for it to launch on the 2nd quarter of the year rather than at the end of the 1st quarter hence an April release.
Second, it's all about trying to bring down the fees charged by the service providers.

This system may not be final though, cheaper and more efficient alternatives will be explored after we stabilize this one.

Dear Dev Team,

Wow, great news again. It will be additional for the new investor and user of PSB. POwer to DEV and his team.

Already chatted with the guy. We'll see how this goes. Thanks

Lutzow (OP)

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:36:31 PM

Weekly Pesobit Update
Already testing the site with a few users (ICO Pioneers) to see if there are errors.
There will be a referral system though minimal for ID verified users.
There are testers also from other countries.
Fees:
There will be a 1% fee in converting your Pesobit to Peso (this is charged by the service provider).
There are fixed fees for Bills Payment and Bank withdrawals (Again charged by the service provider).

Buy from Online Wallet - will be suspended for a while until further notice.
3rd Party Investment - For the first month of the 3rd party investment, it seems the fund manager was able to provide returns to dozens of users. It came to me that a few had delays, please check your emails as the fund manager emailed you as well awaiting for your reply regarding your BTC and PSB address.

Things are working in the background, once they get finalized they will be announced accordingly.
Apologies for the recent delays, most of the guys I'm working with are taking holidays but sure enough that things are progressing in the background.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 03:53:55 PM

Hi any update to Pesobit freelancing site? Any idea when is the date of launch? Looking forward to this project. This is a great help to push crypto currency in the Philippines. Thanks
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:43:07 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 07:29:32 PM by pedrillo0

Weekly Pesobit Update
Already testing the site with a few users (ICO Pioneers) to see if there are errors.
There will be a referral system though minimal for ID verified users.
There are testers also from other countries.
Fees:
There will be a 1% fee in converting your Pesobit to Peso (this is charged by the service provider).
There are fixed fees for Bills Payment and Bank withdrawals (Again charged by the service provider).

Buy from Online Wallet - will be suspended for a while until further notice.
3rd Party Investment - For the first month of the 3rd party investment, it seems the fund manager was able to provide returns to dozens of users. It came to me that a few had delays, please check your emails as the fund manager emailed you as well awaiting for your reply regarding your BTC and PSB address.

Things are working in the background, once they get finalized they will be announced accordingly.
Apologies for the recent delays, most of the guys I'm working with are taking holidays but sure enough that things are progressing in the background.

Thanks for the update, Mr. Founder!

Things get interesting in pesobit ...  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: