Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:54:24 PM

Use your Pesobits to exchange it to your Gifted A1 Gift Certificate. Choose the denomination, checkout, pay using your Pesobits then you will be contacted by the merchant for further instructions on how to receive your gift certificate.

Just a quick update for Pesobit as we head on to the weekends, the Pesobit->Ewallet is back up and the Marketplace (https://market.pesobit.net) is being loaded up by Gift Certificates. Current GCs covered are for:
A1 Driving - 1000, 2000 and 3000 denomination
Baby Company - 1000, 2000 denomination
Bench and Co - 1000, 2000 and 3000 denomination

Dozens more will be added over the weekend.

There are 2 types of Gift Certificates: Electronic and Physical.
Electronic ones can be sent via the email for you to show to the merchants and printing is only optional while the Physical ones are those that will be mailed to your addresses.

To order, choose the merchant, choose the denomination, checkout, pay using your Pesobits then you will receive an email for further instructions on how to receive your gift certificate.

The Marketplace is one way to spread the use of Pesobit as well as increase trading volume. Bigger exchanges also require high daily trading volume and it helps stabilizing the price. This Marketplace may only be applicable in the Philippines but it doesn't mean foreign holders of Pesobit won't benefit from it. As more items are being placed, more users are availing Pesobits, the greater the demand the coin will have which may result to an upward price trend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:34:08 PM

Hi Lutzow,

Can you please update roadmap for PSB here onward? As the volume is increasing we should start making it clear to community. Lets try to increase community interest. And nothing will be better than the clear roadmap and possible timeline to targets.
Thank you

We're now opening the encashment section.
Notes:
1) Converted Pesobits will go to the ewalletph.vmoney.com account of the email address you specified so make sure that you get the correct email address of your recipients.

2) The fee was toned down to 0.9%.

3) Beta stage will have the Encashment to 500 PSB per 24 hours.

4) The cash will arrive to your ewallet account the next banking day.

5) The cash in the ewallet account can only be withdrawn to Philippine and Canadian banks at least for now.

6) The conversion rate used is that of coinmarketcap's average price.

We will be work on improving this system little by little.

Next up will be enabling the marketplace but the merchants needs to have an ewallet account so their product sales will be credited to their ewallet account the following business day and this will be enabled this month.

33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:59:23 PM

https://news.bitcoin.com/philippines-central-bank-issues-guidelines-for-virtual-currency-exchanges/  Smiley

Green light for cryptocurrency
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:03:15 AM

this guidelines will open the entire pilipino's that cryptocurrency really exist, as we knew that there's ain't that much pinoy who already familiar with btc and entire crypto's lets see how adoption will taking place after this guidelines take place.
TagBot

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:05:38 AM

The coin is promising. But its distribution will have a bad effect on development. I still believe the developers. Do please keep updating. I personally go to the page once a day to see the updates. Good luck to you! Smiley
Jack Russell

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:54:13 AM

I just want to give a bit of feedback on the ewalletph site. I'm trying to get a friend in the Philippines to sign up so I can send some funds. But she isn't fluent enough in English to understand what the google captcha is asking her. I'm sending her around to her friends with teenagers as she can't get past it to the sign in part. It's not off to a good start if she has to get some one else to sign in for her each time. Is there a Tagalog version of the site? How are you going to get the people not fluent in english to use these services?
revenant2017

Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:24:30 PM

This has been a news later this year that's why every ewallet users that deposits/withdraw needed to be KYC'd.
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:09:00 PM

I just want to give a bit of feedback on the ewalletph site. I'm trying to get a friend in the Philippines to sign up so I can send some funds. But she isn't fluent enough in English to understand what the google captcha is asking her. I'm sending her around to her friends with teenagers as she can't get past it to the sign in part. It's not off to a good start if she has to get some one else to sign in for her each time. Is there a Tagalog version of the site? How are you going to get the people not fluent in english to use these services?
https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/language
Just in case devs needs to change the captcha language.

Regarding the content, this is one can help.
Using google chrome right click anywhere on the login page. Click "Translate to english". The image below will show. Just click options to set it into another language. Page language = english, translation language = filipino.

If she's in netcafe, she can always ask the attendant to change the google chrome language into filipino. So everytime she visits the page, any english webpage will automatically be translated.

This is just a workaround. Devs can have the option of changing the webpage/ewallet dashboard into tagalog.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:33:49 PM

Added National Bookstore, Mercury Drug, Kultura, Kashieca, Human, Green Pastures, Fully Booked and Enderun Colleges for the Gift Certificates section in the Marketplace and will be adding a few more before enabling the payment system.
So what is this all about? This allows Pesobit users to buy Gift certificates for these big merchants in exchange of their Pesobits. It may not be useful to International holders but for Overseas Filipino Workers or regular Pesobit holders here in the Philippines, this can be put into good use. Overseas workers now know that if they want to pay for the tuition fee or medical products of their family members they will have an assurance that their money will be spent to what the merchant they intended it to be used. Sending money will cause more than the actual buying of these Gift Certificates via Pesobit. The goal is to provide more and more usage for Pesobit holders and ECommerce is one that can drive usage.
Happy Tuesday everyone

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:35:07 PM

Using google chrome right click anywhere on the login page. Click "Translate to english". The image below will show. Just click options to set it into another language. Page language = english, translation language = filipino.

If she's in netcafe, she can always ask the attendant to change the google chrome language into filipino. So everytime she visits the page, any english webpage will automatically be translated.

This is just a workaround. Devs can have the option of changing the webpage/ewallet dashboard into tagalog.

Thanks, we'll see what we can do about this. So far this is the first concern that we got for the language situation.

lithiumviper12

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:55:38 AM

Thanks for the updates developers. I like the route you guys are taking. Slowly but surely getting there. Pesobit will be big once everything is on its place. Filipinos are starting to learn more about cryptocurrencies. A lot of people will be looking back at these prices.
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:35:32 AM

Added National Bookstore, Mercury Drug, Kultura, Kashieca, Human, Green Pastures, Fully Booked and Enderun Colleges for the Gift Certificates section in the Marketplace and will be adding a few more before enabling the payment system.
So what is this all about? This allows Pesobit users to buy Gift certificates for these big merchants in exchange of their Pesobits. It may not be useful to International holders but for Overseas Filipino Workers or regular Pesobit holders here in the Philippines, this can be put into good use. Overseas workers now know that if they want to pay for the tuition fee or medical products of their family members they will have an assurance that their money will be spent to what the merchant they intended it to be used. Sending money will cause more than the actual buying of these Gift Certificates via Pesobit. The goal is to provide more and more usage for Pesobit holders and ECommerce is one that can drive usage.
Happy Tuesday everyone

Thank you for updating Mr. Founder! Smiley
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:13:26 PM

this coin is so long undervalued, will accumulate bit by bit while its cheap coz who knows sooner or later this will surprise traders seeing market on up trends.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

this coin is so long undervalued, will accumulate bit by bit while its cheap coz who knows sooner or later this will surprise traders seeing market on up trends.

Very undervalued, no other project has accomplished so much with so little capital that I've seen. Keep it up Lutzow. I'll just keep on staking. I'm trying to get to that 1%  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Jack Russell

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:35:08 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 02:49:47 AM by Jack Russell

https://i.imgur.com/dkSAX07.png

Thanks, we'll see what we can do about this. So far this is the first concern that we got for the language situation.

I have got her past the google captcha. There is an icon on the bottom of the captcha of a set of headphones. It allows the user to hear numbers and type them in a box. So she has got into the site and getting verified is the next step. I keep you guys updated how it goes as I really want to try the system out from sending PSB to the recipient receiving funds, paying bills, getting visa card, etc.

Definitely this is way undervalued, it's going to need a lot more than a $278,000 market cap to provide these services. Early days indeed. And congrats to the dev team for accomplishing this on a low budget.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:52:41 AM

I have got her past the google captcha. There is an icon on the bottom of the captcha of a set of headphones. It allows the user to hear numbers and type them in a box. So she has got into the site and getting verified is the next step. I keep you guys updated how it goes as I really want to try the system out from sending PSB to the recipient receiving funds, paying bills, getting visa card, etc.

Definitely this is way undervalued, it's going to need a lot more than a $278,000 market cap to provide these services. Early days indeed. And congrats to the dev team for accomplishing this on a low budget.

Many holders of PSB seems to forget, Usage of the cryptocurrency is the key so it will get its needed boost and mass appeal.. purchase PSB and use it as per what it meant to do and spead the news, and by that we will have the needed tipping point for Pesobit to gain its much needed attention.

More attention, more traders and users of the cryptocurrency, its a good alternative to Bitcoin and Ethereum since it has already the infrastructure to change it to fiat.. and avoide the pesky high transaction fees that goes with Bitcoin.. which means more demand and thus increasing its value in the market, right now it has a Market Cap of $278,363  , which means there is still more room to grow.

Jack Liver
Legendary

Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:05:17 PM

this coin grabbed my attention, price seems ridiculously low for what the team as done with so limited resource, i jump on this train before it's too late Grin
TheKingInYellow

Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:06:59 PM

Hello, I'm interested in this coin and wanted to get Yobit's wallet off maintenance, so I contacted them about it, they responded with this:
Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support.

So, I figure it'd be good to notify you that you need to send them an updated source code and PSB will be ready for resync on Yobit. Good project, stuff like this being fixed will help too.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:54:52 PM

Hello, I'm interested in this coin and wanted to get Yobit's wallet off maintenance, so I contacted them about it, they responded with this:
Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.

So, I figure it'd be good to notify you that you need to send them an updated source code and PSB will be ready for resync on Yobit. Good project, stuff like this being fixed will help too.

We've been doing this for months. Yobit seems to be not interested in fixing their problems. They continuously add coins but can't fix PESOBIT? Do they even look at the volume of trades in C-Cex? It has consistent trading volumes(0.44-1BTC) in C-Cex everyday.
TheKingInYellow

Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:44:30 PM

We've been doing this for months. Yobit seems to be not interested in fixing their problems. They continuously add coins but can't fix PESOBIT? Do they even look at the volume of trades in C-Cex? It has consistent trading volumes(0.44-1BTC) in C-Cex everyday.

Good thing I only bought about 50 PSB on yobit just to see if it worked and got the rest on CCEX  Grin

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: