Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:42:39 AM

As they say, if a certain cryptocurrency is being trolled hard on a daily basis, there is something in the works and they can feel it that something is about to explode, trolls are good barometer if a certain coin is gaining ground.. the more it is being trolled, the better it is likely to rise. Smiley Troll Much! Pesobit will hit the gas pedal soon enough.

The ones in denial says this sometimes but oh well let the volume and chart speaks for itself  Wink

let the trolls do their job. I haven't collect enough PSB yet. Dumpers are welcome too. Remember my buy order is just one step ahead. 😊

Dumpers welcome. Buy while cheap.
When is the pump? So those who bought from low dump can dump at higher price.

It's the cycle of trading. Just wait for the correct timing.

I need more psb from weak hand, more cheap than current price. psb has good reason to buy and growing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunny78

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:13:58 AM

As they say, if a certain cryptocurrency is being trolled hard on a daily basis, there is something in the works and they can feel it that something is about to explode, trolls are good barometer if a certain coin is gaining ground.. the more it is being trolled, the better it is likely to rise. Smiley Troll Much! Pesobit will hit the gas pedal soon enough.

The ones in denial says this sometimes but oh well let the volume and chart speaks for itself  Wink

let the trolls do their job. I haven't collect enough PSB yet. Dumpers are welcome too. Remember my buy order is just one step ahead. 😊

Trading is buy low and sell high, if i am the investor correct timing now to purchase PSB while still very low.
sunny78

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:16:31 AM

I need more psb from weak hand, more cheap than current price. psb has good reason to buy and growing

Weak people dont understand the potential of PSB, they are so afraid dumping at very low price.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 07:28:27 AM

Trading is buy low and sell high, if i am the investor correct timing now to purchase PSB while still very low.

I find trading and getting it right on most trades is very difficult.

I would rather pick a coin with potential, invest when price is low, and keep it until a life-changing price is reached; but that's me!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
sunny78

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:46:15 PM

I find trading and getting it right on most trades is very difficult.

I would rather pick a coin with potential, invest when price is low, and keep it until a life-changing price is reached; but that's me!

Me , since ICO of PSB i have only one thing do always and everyday purchase even in small quantity, in correct time the PSB will be bloom.
sunny78

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:34:50 PM

Up and down in trading is great, it means healthy trading. Remrmber, PSB use not yet come out but stability is there already, how about when the E-wallet already on testing phase.hehehe, sure volume will increase as well the price. I'm sure of it.
sunny78

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:43:20 PM

Hahaha! I had never heard that one, but it kinda makes sense

The trolls not only in online also in offline. And PSB will survive this kind of attack. PSB now is establishing the foundation once the e-wallet launch it will start blooming strongly.
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:49:14 PM

Just an update to start of the week

Still dealing with VMoney regarding procedures, features etc of e-wallet and we're still good with the March release. For now, what we're focusing on is the converting of Pesobit -> Philippine Peso then to be withdrawable to almost all major banks together with bills payment.
How it works though is that you need to process the conversion from your Online Wallet (https://wallet.pesobit.net). It will be a feature to be added in your online wallet where you will have to attach your e-wallet account to your Online Wallet account. Once sent to your e-wallet account then you will have the options of sending to another user, withdraw to banks or pay your bills. As for the visa/mastercard, it will also be enabled but still have to check on the final cost of the card that works as an ATM which will be helpful for remittance solution.

As for IDs to be uploaded, we've yet to finalize regarding foreign IDs which might be needed by overseas workers but I guess some of them can produce their Philippine IDs for the meantime or they can have their families here in the country to create an e-wallet account.

For those who are asking if it's possible for them to buy Pesobits using their Philippine Peso from the e-wallet, yes we'll make that possible in a later time.

By the way, the SSL certificate got expired hours ago. It was suppose to be auto-renew but I it didnt kick in so I renewed it manually and should be working as normal.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:15:57 PM

The ones in denial says this sometimes but oh well let the volume and chart speaks for itself  Wink

Indeed but those who were caught in between the pump and dump will always lost money Cheesy I think ROM market is way better than the normal trading if the person involved is just a newbie in market trading.  And with the currrent number of coins in circulation, it is expected that the once 400+ satoshi will go down to what it is now due to the additional 10m coins in circulation.  Considering the actual project hasn't kicked in yet.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 05:03:31 PM

The ones in denial says this sometimes but oh well let the volume and chart speaks for itself  Wink

Indeed but those who were caught in between the pump and dump will always lost money Cheesy I think ROM market is way better than the normal trading if the person involved is just a newbie in market trading.  And with the currrent number of coins in circulation, it is expected that the once 400+ satoshi will go down to what it is now due to the additional 10m coins in circulation.  Considering the actual project hasn't kicked in yet.

haven't been here for quite awhile. Smiley has the 10 million coins already seen who did it? Smiley

i wouldn't put my money in here if i were you. its like making your money sleep for a decade. if you put it to a coin which is much aggressive like ETH or DASH or XMR. it would be more profitable than this one.

Analyzation will always tell you psb won't be used by 1% of the filipinos after 5 years or more. its not like they can buy psb on sarisari stores. nor the kababayans in the cali USA.  if they will, they''d prefer bitcoin as there will be no flaws with 10 millions to it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Agaguk24

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:29:32 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 06:41:03 PM by Agaguk24

haven't been here for quite awhile. Smiley has the 10 million coins already seen who did it? Smiley

i wouldn't put my money in here if i were you. its like making your money sleep for a decade. if you put it to a coin which is much aggressive like ETH or DASH or XMR. it would be more profitable than this one.

Analyzation will always tell you psb won't be used by 1% of the filipinos after 5 years or more. its not like they can buy psb on sarisari stores. nor the kababayans in the cali USA.  if they will, they''d prefer bitcoin as there will be no flaws with 10 millions to it.

ETH, DASH and XMR are Proof of work coins which are very expensive so they won't go up in value. PSB pays interest by staking, so no wasting of electricity.
Monero has had many code problems in the past, in september 2014 they were hacked.
Those are bad advices, as they will go up 10%-50% if you are lucky.

Nah, ill just go buy more PSB, where it can increase in value 5x - 50x - that's real money.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 06:52:49 PM

ETH, DASH and XMR are Proof of work coins which are very expensive so they won't go up in value. PSB pays interest by staking, so no wasting of electricity.
Monero has had many code problems in the past, in september 2014 they were hacked.
Those are bad advices, as they will go up 10%-50% if you are lucky.

Nah, ill just go buy more PSB, where it can increase in value 5x - 50x - that's real money.

look at xmr now and then look at psb.  xmr don't have 10 million coins assumed lost. but then of course you will support psb, you even support cbx to which i'm also not surprise.  Grin
i am from other forum that you guys were also joining into. so i know exactly what they were doing. i've learned them and watch the accounts over time. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:54:03 PM

Just an update to start of the week

Still dealing with VMoney regarding procedures, features etc of e-wallet and we're still good with the March release. For now, what we're focusing on is the converting of Pesobit -> Philippine Peso then to be withdrawable to almost all major banks together with bills payment.
How it works though is that you need to process the conversion from your Online Wallet (https://wallet.pesobit.net). It will be a feature to be added in your online wallet where you will have to attach your e-wallet account to your Online Wallet account. Once sent to your e-wallet account then you will have the options of sending to another user, withdraw to banks or pay your bills. As for the visa/mastercard, it will also be enabled but still have to check on the final cost of the card that works as an ATM which will be helpful for remittance solution.

As for IDs to be uploaded, we've yet to finalize regarding foreign IDs which might be needed by overseas workers but I guess some of them can produce their Philippine IDs for the meantime or they can have their families here in the country to create an e-wallet account.

For those who are asking if it's possible for them to buy Pesobits using their Philippine Peso from the e-wallet, yes we'll make that possible in a later time.

By the way, the SSL certificate got expired hours ago. It was suppose to be auto-renew but I it didnt kick in so I renewed it manually and should be working as normal.

The update says that pesobit is on the right track.

Ignore the trolls who are just writing bad things about the project.

Greetings to all! Smiley
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:51:01 AM

Just bought around 40k ! Locking it for 1 year.

Not much activity on this thread though, is there any slack group? We need a strong community !

amhrie27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:32:10 PM

Not much activity on this thread though, is there any slack group? We need a strong community !

https://pesobit.slack.com/
PM Lutzow for invite.
Noojna

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 05:11:31 PM

Welcome to PSB, iwantapony, I am sure you will enjoy this ride!

Perhaps lock it in for 3-6 months at a time ...

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
sunny78

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:22:53 AM

Welcome to PSB, iwantapony, I am sure you will enjoy this ride!

Perhaps lock it in for 3-6 months at a time ...

There is great movement now, price of PSB slowly go up. Me, just continous purchase PSB in the current price..
sunny78

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:47:51 AM

My offline promotion will be fruitfull, big investor in Saudi Arabia is waiting only for the e-wallet launching, once it is done big fish here will start buying huge quantity.
sunny78

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:50:44 AM

My offline promotion will be fruitfull, big investor in Saudi Arabia is waiting only for the e-wallet launching, once it is done big fish here will start buying huge quantity.

I already done partial seminar from them around 25 person target 0.5% of quantity, hopefully my target also to have 2% of total quantity. hehehehe and let the staking every month.
Noojna

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 07:59:03 AM

I already done partial seminar from them around 25 person target 0.5% of quantity, hopefully my target also to have 2% of total quantity. hehehehe and let the staking every month.

Well, the more people try to own 1% of PSB, the better PSB price will be.

e-wallet.ph is coming out soon... then it's positive effects will be gradually seen.

The team from PSB has never let us down, they deliver!

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: