Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:38:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:30:59 PM

Hello Lutzow, I desire to be a fund manager, may I know what sorts of collateral is accepted? I wanna qualify. Where can I see all the info.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amhrie27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:55:16 PM

To those who are seeing posts involving Pesobit in their investment programs, those are not official unless I announce it in my official Facebook account https://facebook.com/pesobitcrypto or from BitcoinTalk official thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1581240. But Pesobit is publicly owned so it's up to you guys how you will use your Pesobits, just be careful. The ones that I can openly endorse is the one (still dealing with a second fund manager) in the Online Wallet because it has a collateral of locked Pesobits making it safe.

To those who desire to be a fund manager but can't afford the large volume of Staking Pesobits that serve as collateral, it's ok because I might implement a Rating system with 5 stars. So if you're collateral is less then you'll get lesser stars but still good enough to provide your investors a feeling that you won't end up as scam.

The draft of the freelancing website will be shown to you via screenshot once the structure is fully available.

Just a little update about the upcoming E-Wallet online services, you might be issued 2 Pesobit addresses (one that acts as regular Pesobit address and the other is a Peso wallet address). The Peso wallet address basically converts the transferred Pesobit directly to Philippine Peso (of course with a minimal fee). Thanks to those who committed to be an investor of the E-Wallet platform, we're getting closer Smiley

There are lot of investment scams in social media. They used pesobit as a medium and offers high return of investment in just 22 days? How's that supposed to happen? Saw it also on other forum sites. Reminds of the movie Honor thy father.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:04:45 PM

To those who are seeing posts involving Pesobit in their investment programs, those are not official unless I announce it in my official Facebook account https://facebook.com/pesobitcrypto or from BitcoinTalk official thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1581240. But Pesobit is publicly owned so it's up to you guys how you will use your Pesobits, just be careful. The ones that I can openly endorse is the one (still dealing with a second fund manager) in the Online Wallet because it has a collateral of locked Pesobits making it safe.

To those who desire to be a fund manager but can't afford the large volume of Staking Pesobits that serve as collateral, it's ok because I might implement a Rating system with 5 stars. So if you're collateral is less then you'll get lesser stars but still good enough to provide your investors a feeling that you won't end up as scam.

The draft of the freelancing website will be shown to you via screenshot once the structure is fully available.

Just a little update about the upcoming E-Wallet online services, you might be issued 2 Pesobit addresses (one that acts as regular Pesobit address and the other is a Peso wallet address). The Peso wallet address basically converts the transferred Pesobit directly to Philippine Peso (of course with a minimal fee). Thanks to those who committed to be an investor of the E-Wallet platform, we're getting closer Smiley
nice update and reminders dev, we all see that the project still progressing so better to keep holding if you bought your coin when still the price are high never dumped with your loses instead keep staking and wait for it to bring back or to be more valuable, good luck dev keep it up.
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:18:26 AM

Very good news as always sir!

Let's go forward ... Smiley
sunny78

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:53:04 AM

Great news continue promote online and offline... Good luck to all of us.
sunny78

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:57:49 PM

Sir Benj, i have a friend he have already 300K pesobit, he want to join as fund manager of e-wallet.ph. What is the requirement?
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:53:25 PM

Sir Benj, i have a friend he have already 300K pesobit, he want to join as fund manager of e-wallet.ph. What is the requirement?

Just have him email me at pesobit@gmail.com or PM me here his contact details/email address so I can talk to him directly.

Thanks

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:53:34 PM

Coinomi is now supporting the new blockchain of Pesobit Smiley

And they're releasing a Desktop version of their multi-wallet as well Smiley

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Hello Lutzow, I desire to be a fund manager, may I know what sorts of collateral is accepted? I wanna qualify. Where can I see all the info.

How can I be sure u will not rob ur fellows of their money? Try working in a restaurant kitchen for a few months, learn tips and tricks of culinary art and someday I may sign an employment contract with u but until then u should restrain from sending application letters to my mail box.

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 05:03:19 PM

How can I be sure u will not rob ur fellows of their money? Try working in a restaurant kitchen for a few months, learn tips and tricks of culinary art and someday I may sign an employment contract with u but until then u should restrain from sending application letters to my mail box.

Well, you invest your PSBs where you want; but as a safety precaution, ALL fund managers are required to post 500 000 PSBs as guarantee they will not run away with program participants' money.

If the investment program is featured in the online wallet, this means the manager has locked this PSB bond with Lutzow.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:38:51 PM

That is something I have to think about too. I've once robbed a bank, I can't guarantee I won't be doing it again. So I'll pass that desire. I don't have the money and I'm probably not qualified as I just started trading few months ago. I didn't send any application letter to anyone but I will consider sending to Solemn Project  Team which must be very successful too because it accumulated enormous amount of  0.2198 BTC!  Grin  Yay!

Code:
This site can’t be reached
www.solemn-project.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

coinhugger

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:20:47 AM

Now that's more like it. Great news, I like seeing this kind of progress.

Please keep bringing on more updates... PSB is in need of a rise in value.

pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:39:36 AM

Thanks for the updates! Smiley

And we go forward ...
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:42:12 AM

Any news on the 10 million "illegally transferred" coins? Have they been recovered?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 03:54:34 PM

Any news on the 10 million "illegally transferred" coins? Have they been recovered?

finders keepers.  Lips sealed   it now belongs to them after all who else can edit the chain but them. sooner they will dump all these millions themselves and just tell the users that it was successfully dumped by the so called "hackers". should never try this coin ever. crooks are always crooks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 08:23:26 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 10:44:06 PM by Noojna

finders keepers.  Lips sealed   it now belongs to them after all who else can edit the chain but them. sooner they will dump all these millions themselves and just tell the users that it was successfully dumped by the so called "hackers". should never try this coin ever. crooks are always crooks.

A thief typically does not keep what they stole for a very long time.

In my opinion, all the stolen PSBs were dumped already, and this is what caused the price to go down, from 10000 satoshis to 350 satoshis we see now.

What is coming for PSB is many exciting projects, such as e-wallet.ph (direct convertability to fiat money without needing Bitcoin) and the freelance site, gradually creating more and more demand for Pesobit.

Unlike most cryptocurrencies, there will be a real world use for Pesobit - in a 24 Billion dollar market (remittances to the Philippines).

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 01:08:32 AM

finders keepers.  Lips sealed   it now belongs to them after all who else can edit the chain but them. sooner they will dump all these millions themselves and just tell the users that it was successfully dumped by the so called "hackers". should never try this coin ever. crooks are always crooks.

A thief typically does not keep what they stole for a very long time.

In my opinion, all the stolen PSBs were dumped already, and this is what caused the price to go down, from 10000 satoshis to 350 satoshis we see now.

What is coming for PSB is many exciting projects, such as e-wallet.ph (direct convertability to fiat money without needing Bitcoin) and the freelance site, gradually creating more and more demand for Pesobit.

Unlike most cryptocurrencies, there will be a real world use for Pesobit - in a 24 Billion dollar market (remittances to the Philippines).

any detailed report about it because if the team knew, there should have been a public information about it.
if they were all dumped then we can see which address theyre from and which exchange. can the team share the info who altered the chain?

its shady.
if another team can create another crypto for the country i'd rather invest to them than this team.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
sunny78

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

My personal view only if you have question just email Sir Benj. Because what i see here it is balancing the damage. If he inform public may be the damage is severe than to keep but already take the action to this incident. We all hoping same with you that our PESOBIT will be sucessfull. And as long the DEV Team continue to their remaining and future project, it will finish and success sooner. FAITH and continue believe.
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:05:36 AM

How much i must have psb to staking?
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 11:14:29 AM

just what do you think will someone do with that 10 million psb? its not something like they had already burned it. the fact that the total supply is now + 10 million is messed up already like premined 10 million. psb will be like a milking cow. (gagatasan lang tayo ng mga to)

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: