Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAYCOIN XPY Future | Development | Foundation | Roadmap | Community  (Read 4847 times)
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:24:48 AM

Launched: January 2015
Coin Age: 18 Months
Peak Price: 0.04 BTC
Total Supply: 11,619,960 XPY
Available from: Bittrex

Overview
Crypto has slowly got rid of many of the big time scammers, mining hardware companies and even exchanges have fallen due to crooked activity, with early investors losing a huge amount of time, money and investment in the crypto landscape. There has also been a breed of new coins which have filled exchanges where people have begun to lose vast amounts of investment on projects such as Bithire and others that blockchains have broken. Many coins have been developed by the same team of a handful of people designed to lose you money, and centralised exchanges are having difficulty in propping up their values.

Paycoin
As we know, Josh Garza promised $20 per Paycoin way back in 2015 when things started to go wrong for the Paycoin team and his mining company, it is worth remembering that this is a verbal contract issued by him as an individual so technically should he have that sort of money, people who own Paycoin are entitled to $20 each, it is very simple. Failing achieving that I believe it is still possible to achieve a $20 per coin with Paycoin given sufficient support. Paycoin with both Garza and Cryptsy out of the way becomes a real potential for an independent public global payment technology.

The Future
I would like to work with as many people as possible to rebrand and take all the existing Paycoin websites, domains and work to establish Paycoin as a trusted, independent payment platform that both the public, banks and businesses can use for their payments, aswell as look at ways to introduce and create new technologies with strong commercial partners.

I have created a new logo above for consideration, new colours and branding designed to create a fresh start for Paycoin, here are some other suggestions;

- increasing the overall coin count as unlimited through POS only
- establishing a $20 payment scheme to all Paycoin holders per coin (subject to availability)
- creating a new roadmap, advancing the existing Paycoin platform
- making it clear that Paycoin is NOT competition for the existing banks, however is an independent platform with no financial or political motivations to allow anyone to establish their transactions on a public blockchain

I have many reservations about Bitcoin and Ethereum, ultimately there is a lack of clear guidance within these groups, however by establishing a consortium of public, voluntary, banking and commercial representatives I believe it will be possible to advance Paycoin. As a public brand Paycoin is much clearer than Bitcoin or any current digital currencies.

We also must realise that as cryptocurrency displaces banking, it will also displace jobs, it is very important that anything that displaces an industry finds ways in which to establish jobs and purpose to those people displaced. Therefore Paycoin needs to look sensibly and seriously at establishing an official high street presence and become a transparent trusted vehicle for finance that can be regulated by the financial services authority.

I hope this is well received by the community, and anyone that is idle in the current Paycoin "foundation" to support this movement forward, or at least provide some information as to the future of Paycoin.

Comments welcome! XPY Donations welcome, address below on profile.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 09:39:19 AM

I can somehow agree that Paycoin has a better name than Bitcoin and it could be advertised as a "virtual payment" method, but I'm quite sure that this would never work. Or it would require unhuman efforts to pull this out.

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:43:42 AM

I can somehow agree that Paycoin has a better name than Bitcoin and it could be advertised as a "virtual payment" method, but I'm quite sure that this would never work. Or it would require unhuman efforts to pull this out.

I must agree but am prepared to contribute, who knows what we can achieve! Bitcoin has significant hurdles not to mention the energy requirements for mining. I think Paycoin has many advantages and is completely free from financial or political bias, Bitcoin as we know is already owned by some of the wealthiest corporations and people in the world, if Bitcoin was designed to cure poverty or distribute wealth to the disadvantaged it really does not have a chance now. The exchanges are struggling, Bitcoin is struggling, I am all for pulling something out of the bag so to speak Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 09:59:54 AM

I must agree but am prepared to contribute, who knows what we can achieve! Bitcoin has significant hurdles not to mention the energy requirements for mining. I think Paycoin has many advantages and is completely free from financial or political bias, Bitcoin as we know is already owned by some of the wealthiest corporations and people in the world, if Bitcoin was designed to cure poverty or distribute wealth to the disadvantaged it really does not have a chance now. The exchanges are struggling, Bitcoin is struggling, I am all for pulling something out of the bag so to speak Smiley

You seem to be really psyched about this one, but believe me... it would be harder than you think. Paycoin was a multi million $ scam and I think that even your best efforts won't be enough. Why don't you launch Paycoin 2.0 (thought I don't like that 2.0 in the name)? Paycoin will most likely die after some time and you can take the name. Have you discussed takeover with the community? How many people are in for it so far?

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:29:18 AM

You seem to be really psyched about this one, but believe me... it would be harder than you think. Paycoin was a multi million $ scam and I think that even your best efforts won't be enough. Why don't you launch Paycoin 2.0 (thought I don't like that 2.0 in the name)? Paycoin will most likely die after some time and you can take the name. Have you discussed takeover with the community? How many people are in for it so far?

It's not that difficult, and the existing platform is more than we need to take steps forward. No need for any 2.0, the blockchain needs to be maintained and continued for the purposes of maintained trust. There doesnt seem to be a community for Paycoin any longer - the foundation website is down, the forum is down, there is no official Bitcointalk thread.... ? This is simply an enquiry into whats going on and the future of the coin.

I feel particularly let down by the whole crypto system over the last 3 years, I have watched every coin fail, and indeed every coin lose value gradually since launch as more are mined, if Paycoin is a scam then it must be inferred that indeed that all crypto is a scam and ponzi scheme including Bitcoin regardless of intention. With a system that takes out more money than it puts in, and exchanges articifically inflating values for long periods probably with trading bots its either time to leave crypto or develop trust from within.

Thanks for your responses I was interested in peoples thoughts on progress, seems like worth a shot.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:41:16 AM

Is there even a current Paycoin thread?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 08:54:53 AM

How you didn't know that? Smiley As far as I remember there was no PayCoin thread on btctalk, but there was a coin with the same name which launched long before Garza's scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268941.0

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:34:03 AM

How you didn't know that? Smiley As far as I remember there was no PayCoin thread on btctalk, but there was a coin with the same name which launched long before Garza's scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268941.0

Yeah, knew that, doesnt seem to be an "active community" or active thread, hence the question, nevertheless have posted to see if anyone is about to take up the challenge!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 02:03:26 PM

Paycoin
As we know, Josh Garza promised $20 per Paycoin way back in 2015 when things started to go wrong for the Paycoin team and his mining company, it is worth remembering that this is a verbal contract issued by him as an individual so technically should he have that sort of money, people who own Paycoin are entitled to $20 each, it is very simple. Failing achieving that I believe it is still possible to achieve a $20 per coin with Paycoin given sufficient support. Paycoin with both Garza and Cryptsy out of the way becomes a real potential for an independent public global payment technology.

Are you mad? Let it fucking die already.

Verbal contract with Garza, who's being sued by the SEC and by his bagholders. Sounds legit  Roll Eyes
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1252

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:26:10 PM

It's not that difficult, and the existing platform is more than we need to take steps forward.

What existing 'platform'? It didn't have one. It was a clone-coin with a handful of special wallet addresses which staked at an insane rate while the rest did not.

if Paycoin is a scam then it must be inferred that indeed that all crypto is a scam and ponzi scheme including Bitcoin regardless of intention.

Fucking logic fail or what!

What do you think was so special about Paycoin that would make the collapse of it prove anything other than what everybody with half an ounce of common-sense already knew at the time about Josh Garza's bullshit-factory?

You sound like a bagholder trying to organise a pump.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:37:44 PM

Paycoin future needs a lot of strong development - plus also serious advertising. Without that, paycoin can just swim on all altcoin ocean together wih all altcoins.  Wink
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 02:53:38 PM

Guys, the name is good and it probably deserves to be revived. No matter if the guy who started the thread is bagholding.

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 03:15:10 PM

You cannot make champagne from shit. If OP is a bagholder this is just a blatant attempt to recoup some losses and really deserves to be ignored.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 03:44:20 PM

Guys, the name is good and it probably deserves to be revived. No matter if the guy who started the thread is bagholding.

I don't think the name is any good, just two boring words lumped together. But then again, "Bitcoin" is nothing spectacular either so for the sake of the argument let's assume "Paycoin" name is worth something. The best course of action would be to let the current coin die and revive the name 2-3 years from now. Even then it would probably still have enough negative baggage to outweigh whatever benefits the name brings.

Everything else about Paycoin is utter shit.

So yes, a sore bagholder angling for a pump. That's all the OP is doing here.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:59:13 PM

If you really love the name, just start paycoin 3.0 over from scratch.

Why on earth would you want to get involved in a coin where there are so many outstanding coins that are probably in the hands of known scumbags that can dump the coins on you if you ever make any progress?
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:22:53 PM

Why on earth would you want to get involved in a coin where there are so many outstanding coins that are probably in the hands of known scumbags that can dump the coins on you if you ever make any progress?

I think the scum has long since dumped and checked out.  If they haven't then bravo for holding the bags, which makes them not arse holes, but idiots.

I would gladly participate in a revitalize program if PAYCON played leader ... cuz irony ... and it facilitates a dual finance/dev fund from the actual "Paycoin" network.

ps .. throw FAIL coin into the mix .. cuz .. even more funny  Cool

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:10:49 PM

I think the scum has long since dumped and checked out.  If they haven't then bravo for holding the bags, which makes them not arse holes, but idiots.

I would gladly participate in a revitalize program if PAYCON played leader ... cuz irony ... and it facilitates a dual finance/dev fund from the actual "Paycoin" network.

I smell crumbs.  Ion Krumbz.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:42:59 PM

is this project still continue? because when i search on search engine, i only found that paycoin only listed on small market exchange.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:59:54 AM

You need to worry about the people that spent time trying to "fix" xpy after GAW died. They are not bagholders because they got tons of coins for free.

There are so many outstanding coins in the hands of who knows that it makes no sense to attempt to revive this coin. Just start over fresh and steal the name if need be.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:18:21 AM

Team ION did an exchange for XPY.  They burnt maybe half of what they got.  If you believe their numbers (and my memory)  they took in something like 10m XPY and burned maybe half that and choose not to explain what happened to the rest.

So in all probability they probably have close to half the coin supply somewhere stashed away ready to dump if the coin ticks up. Not to mention god knows what the GAW fucktards still control...

Trying to breath life into this coin is doomed to failure
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: