Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:23:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAYCOIN XPY Future | Development | Foundation | Roadmap | Community  (Read 4847 times)
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 10:21:46 PM

Any Paytards out there with XPY or ION KRUMBZ?

Send all of your XPY to @VanityWallets2015

XPY is so low, @VanityWallets2015 will OWE YOU BTC

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I deleted my XPY wallet.dat some time ago, the wounds are still healing from the Garza scumbag nightmare.

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:30:59 PM

I deleted my XPY wallet.dat some time ago, the wounds are still healing from the Garza scumbag nightmare.

ION is just the Same Game with a Different Name.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 11:35:30 PM

Anyway, keep on dumping them Paycoins, I will buy them up Smiley Cheesy Smiley Cheesy

Why don't you shut your scammy trap and do it the proper way. Post a message signed with your address(-es) and we can watch you accumulate all those cheap coins.

Also post a link to github or wherever we can find your brilliant code that will save XPY.

Oooooooh scary. Did you just hit me with your handbag? lol What's wrong with you?

Send me all your Paycoins please, thanks.

Well, at least we've established that you're approximately 100% full of shit if you can't even pass Garza's WSJ test (although to be fair he didn't pass it either but that's another story).

For those unaware, the shitposter is likely Vlad2Vlad, this nutjob (look at the date - amazing!):

Idiots were laughing just like you and calling me insane back in September 2013, when Bitcoin was at $130 when I said Bitcoin would match Gold at $1200 per coin in the next 12 months.

Of course I was proved right in just under 3 months.

And I will be proved correct again.

I'm 99% certain Bitcoin will hit $10,000 later this year [and go much much higher after a correction] right after the Bitcoin ETF is licensed.

I'm only ~75% sure XPY will see $20 soon, and 40% certain it will hit ~$50+ on a hard overshoot.

In the world of investing those are very good odds.  You take them everytime you're lucky to find them and you'll eventually come out far ahead.

Don't feel bad when I'm proved right, you're one of many to laugh while being absolutely clueless of what's really going on in the world of crypto.

Cheers!
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:55:39 AM

You are not entirely wrong about bitcoin, but will be significantly harder to make progress with xpy and significantly easier for scumbags to ruin that progress.

It's your time and effort being wasted when you are "trying to contribute positively," so waste it if you must.

But remember, when you fail, it won't be because of negativity and hostile comments" from us, it will be because of the "behaviour" of the scumbags we are trying to warn you about, just like the last 2 iterations of this shitcoin.

Thank you for your constructive comments.

Out of interest, please advise as to what "coins" or platforms would be worthwhile investments at this time based on the tech that is being developed, although to be honest I will still probably look to do something with Paycoin long term Smiley

I have no clue right now, but that doesn't make paycoin a good investment.

All of the "coins" or "platforms" around here just seem like absolute non-starters to me, including bitcoin. I have, do, and will USE bitcoin for various things, but "investing" in it when the price is controlled by the whims of a handful of miners, unregulated sketchy as fuck exchanges, idiots trusting those things, and an anonymous creator who has enough coins to crash the price down to zero at any point (plus who knows how many other people have enough coins to crash the price to zero).
If you can get beyond that, there's still really nothing that interests me. POS makes no sense to me. If 1 coin is useless, holding it and watching it turn into 2 coins is just as useless. It's expecially extra worthless if creators/whales/dummies are able to stake at a higher rate for whatever reason.

Premines are also stupid.

The whole point of all this shit is that the blockchain is supposed to make everything transparent, any attempt to obfuscate that is a giant red flag.

If you can find it in your heart to trust scumbag exchanges and still want to play, go ahead, but at least protect yourself by avoiding obvious losers like this one. There needs to be some sort of point to the coin for it to be worthwhile for anything. The "point" of xpy was to give a scumbag time after his mining ponzi started to collapse, and for him to extract more usable money from people too stupid to realize it. That seems like a pretty shitty place to start. this is a bad place to start because so many coins are in the hands of scumbags, idiots, and bagholders who will be able to, and have reason to dump on any progress you make to "save" the coin.

Actual advice would be to find a service or website that you can provide that will give people a reason to give you usable coins, stay away from situations where other people can easily fuck you over
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:09:35 AM

IXcoin

Vlad? That would explain it. Trying to get rid of the bags Garza saddled you with?

Bingo Stingo. This is *so* Vlad2vlad a move.

Nothing to see here, folks. Just a Paycoin and IXcoin bagholder trying yet another desperate pump.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
TradeWallet

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:29:22 AM

I can't believe someone is trying to revive this shitcoin.

Let it go...

Me neither. Can't believe someone would even attempt to revive this scamcoin...

But I agree that it's a waste of a great brand name.
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 07:37:18 AM

Let it go...

Use PayCON instead ; )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1556908.0
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:49:51 AM

It's like a fairy tale, paycoin are back in a new package. Cool
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:23:41 AM

GAWSOME!!!!!!!!!1111111

Pro Tip:  Makes Perfect Sense to Also Revive Cryptsy for XPY exchange....no...no....wait for it........MT. GOX!!!!!  That's the ticket!

/s

Should do coinstand 2.0 and $20 floor 2.0 and... paybase 2.0 and amazon 2.0 with cnn 2.0 and wall street 2.0 as well!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWSOME
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:24:27 AM

Yes yes dump all your Paycoins on me, let me have em, keep em coming, I love Paycoins Cheesy

Homero you are currently defending yourself in court how can you afford to buy that bitcointalk hero account?
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:26:16 AM

Let it go...

Bagholders wanna revive this shit, because they lost too much on this shit.   Cheesy
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:59:17 AM

Homero you are currently defending yourself in court how can you afford to buy that bitcointalk hero account?

It isn't Homero, it is Vlad2Vlad. Nobody who was into Garza's Paycoin was interested in IXcoin except Vlad.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:01:29 AM

Oh my... Although the name Paycoin in itself might be a catchy name, it is so tainted that anyone willing to use this should reconsider. Associated to one of the bigger scams in the cryptosphere it will always have a sketchy $20 background to deal with.

OP: built it and they will come. Create something exceptional and Paycoin will live again, but personally I find it hard to believe that anyone will want to associate themselves with the scam of Paycoin. If you have a great idea up your sleeve, you would be better off taking said ideas and implementing them in a new token rather than trying to resurrect something that was buried and meant to die.
christjesus911

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:05:11 AM

Oh my... Although the name Paycoin in itself might be a catchy name, it is so tainted that anyone willing to use this should reconsider. Associated to one of the bigger scams in the cryptosphere it will always have a sketchy $20 background to deal with.

OP: built it and they will come. Create something exceptional and Paycoin will live again, but personally I find it hard to believe that anyone will want to associate themselves with the scam of Paycoin. If you have a great idea up your sleeve, you would be better off taking said ideas and implementing them in a new token rather than trying to resurrect something that was buried and meant to die.

Did the scammers sentence in the jail? They deserve to have life imprisonment, and victims should be refunded.
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:50:02 AM

Did the scammers sentence in the jail? They deserve to have life imprisonment, and victims should be refunded.

Josh Garza has not been imprisoned, but there are investigations against him and his companies. There is an ongoing lawsuit against Garza but the legal wheels move very slowly unfortunately. You can read more about the class action lawsuit here: http://gawsuit.com/
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:46:45 PM

Let it go...

Use PayCON instead ; )

Actually lost about 2 BTC from Paycoin when i invested at the start  Sad so not impressed.

Thanks for all the info about Paycoin, seems a shame, but like you all say, it's going to die, what annoys me though is Bittrex still trading it and allowing people to invest in coins that have been destroyed, it doesnt really seem fair to new investors. Anyway Im not Vlad lol but I have read his posts - entertaining lol

Ok no Paycoin revival just yet, but please tell me you liked the splash, I thought as a brand it looked great Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
88highroller

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:53:49 PM

Let it go...

Use PayCON instead ; )

Actually lost about 2 BTC from Paycoin when i invested at the start  Sad so not impressed.

Thanks for all the info about Paycoin, seems a shame, but like you all say, it's going to die, what annoys me though is Bittrex still trading it and allowing people to invest in coins that have been destroyed, it doesnt really seem fair to new investors. Anyway Im not Vlad lol but I have read his posts - entertaining lol

Ok no Paycoin revival just yet, but please tell me you liked the splash, I thought as a brand it looked great Cheesy

2BTC is ok, you can trade others for this 2 btc, don't get involved more, because there are more and more ppl lost more than 2 btc, so you can't help them all.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:10:22 PM

Let it go...

Use PayCON instead ; )

I have no problem with bittrex allowing trading, as long as they allow people to withdraw and do what they say, if people want to pay them for the ability to trade useless shitcoins, more power to them. It's on the user to figure out which coinsare worthless and for what reason.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:15:52 PM

Let it go...

Use PayCON instead ; )

I have no problem with bittrex allowing trading, as long as they allow people to withdraw and do what they say, if people want to pay them for the ability to trade useless shitcoins, more power to them. It's on the user to figure out which coinsare worthless and for what reason.

Exactly.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 02:09:48 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 01:27:24 AM by suchmoon

Exactly.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN !!!!#@!#@!

http://archive.is/EayQl