Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 433 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PASC] PascalCoin: Induplicatable NFT  (Read 990673 times)
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 12:23:19 AM

So guys, now that we have a website, I think it's time to do our offensive to get listed on Poloniex!
Here is a model, adapt your text a little so that it's a bit different each time!

I just submitted the Poloniex coin request.   https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Poloniex Coin Request

* Required
What is the name of the coin? *
Pascalcoin

What is the coin's symbol? *
PASC

Please link to the announcement page. *
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1583719.0

If the coin has a website, please link it here.
http://www.pascalcoin.org/

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
http://explorer.pascalcoin.org/

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange. *

The developer, Albert Molina is very active and innovative.  There have already been 12 version updates.  The coin has a very active community on Bitcoin talk and twitter, etc.  I think there would be heavy trading activity if it could get listed on a top notch trusted exchange like Poloniex. It has just been listed on Bitsquare.io but I think people are looking for a more established, less complicated and trusted exchange.

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.

Pascal Coin is an easy to understand and work with Crypto, that is similar to a bank. It uses easy to remember accounts instead of cryptographic addresses and works with personal accounts to receive/send coins. It's the first Alt-coin designed to work without a historical operations requirement yet is still able to control double spending or check balance. The Pascal Coin block-chain can be deleted at anytime and will continue working perfectly, without the problem of double spending.

Optional: What is your name in the Poloniex exchange chatbox?

Vibajajo

Are you the developer of this coin or otherwise affiliated with it? *
No

Agreed everyone make an executive push at poloniex.

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:56:34 AM

I got the same once when depositing, a transaction that is not confirmed and starts with 8 zeroes.

Cryptopia dev accepts "pending operations" and adds them to the cryptopia account... this is not a bad idea, but latter, when this operation is confirmed, must check which is the final ophash and not include it twice!

I think better option for an exchange is to accept only confirmed operations

Yeah we accept unconfirmed transactions for all coins, or users freak out if they cant see it 10 seconds after they click send, LOL

I was unaware that Pacal operations had such a high transaction orphan rate, so I have amended the system to only accept transactions with > 0 confirmations.

All this means you wont see the transaction in your account until it has 1 confirm on the network, and once it has 6 it will be available for use.

There is no risk of double credits as all ophashes are unique and only one will ever reach 6 confirmations.

Pascal is a new interface to work with, so there maybe a few little display issue here and there, but mainly this coin has bee awesome to work with, fast simple and hasent skipped a beat since we implemented it.

Keep up the good work, Loving this coin Smiley

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:09:50 AM

Poloniex these days never lists a coin with a market cap this small.

We need to try and get it on Yobit, C-Cex, Bittrex, NovaExchange, all those exchanges before it gets Poloniex attention.

iscal

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:42:42 AM

We need to try and get it on Yobit, C-Cex, Bittrex, NovaExchange, all those exchanges before it gets Poloniex attention.

I love all of you guys ....Legendary and heros talk  for poloniex and trex and bla bla bla ..... to dump & kill for a few $ .No one Hero or Legendary here look for the future of this coin and no one donate or talk about the pool and miner the No1 problem now.
manasd

Activity: 377

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:47:59 AM

I love all of you guys ....Legendary and heros talk  for poloniex and trex and bla bla bla ..... to dump & kill for a few $ .No one Hero or Legendary here look for the future of this coin and no one donate or talk about the pool and miner the No1 problem now.

I am not rich for coin, but i donated some coin for pool and miner

Please ALL
donate and do the best for future of this coin

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:56:06 AM

We need to try them all (including polo) not just targeting any specific one. Also, there was a time when it was polo's thing to list coins with innovation, it was almost becoming a curated market for niche coin projects. .......Very few coins have landed there with already high market caps, so IMO, there is no metric for being listed on polo ... maybe depending on busoni's mood or something.

It's cool that you have an opinion and a very cute way of making it known with all that love. Take that condescending love of yours and ............... give it a second thought, and maybe just maybe, you would understand how much exposure a larger exchange brings to a project. Yes, exposure would also bring more attention to the project INCLUDING the attention of miner developers.
proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:04:40 AM

I got the same once when depositing, a transaction that is not confirmed and starts with 8 zeroes.

Cryptopia dev accepts "pending operations" and adds them to the cryptopia account... this is not a bad idea, but latter, when this operation is confirmed, must check which is the final ophash and not include it twice!

I think better option for an exchange is to accept only confirmed operations

Yeah we accept unconfirmed transactions for all coins, or users freak out if they cant see it 10 seconds after they click send, LOL

I was unaware that Pacal operations had such a high transaction orphan rate, so I have amended the system to only accept transactions with > 0 confirmations.

All this means you wont see the transaction in your account until it has 1 confirm on the network, and once it has 6 it will be available for use.

There is no risk of double credits as all ophashes are unique and only one will ever reach 6 confirmations.

Pascal is a new interface to work with, so there maybe a few little display issue here and there, but mainly this coin has bee awesome to work with, fast simple and hasent skipped a beat since we implemented it.

Keep up the good work, Loving this coin Smiley

Much respect for taking the time to adapt it into your pipeline. All the best for cryptopia  Smiley

manasd

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:08:07 AM

Someone who personal knows @Claymore should talk him to make miner
may be can do miner for pools

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:24:15 AM

I'm interested in this coin! A few days ago I applied for an account, but I forgot to go back, thought my message arrived... I can send a PM to whom? It's the largest volume of Cryptopia! I need urgently.
drxyz

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:10:33 AM

I requested to Poloniex exchange for this coin.

Everyone should do.

One by one requests should reach so this coin can be added
toto31

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:37:43 PM

PascalCoin has been added to https://cryptofolio.info/welcome/coinsList
Thanks for your votes everyone!
ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:46:30 PM

Announcing bounty for a GPU Pool miner dev:

Donations to Account 2-34
If you want, include your alias as a "Public payload"

Distribution:
- 20% will be for Vorksholk due it created first GPU miner and made it open source (and we need to congrats him for his previous job, of course)
- 80% will be for GPU pool miner dev who creates an Open source GPU miner for pool mining.
Bounty will be sent when at least one well known pool accepts PASC to mine and source code published on GitHub
(If the pool wants to receive a bounty, the miner dev will need to give some of it's 80% part... negotiation miner dev vs pool dev is part of this bounty)

Please add a btc adress : most dev prefers being paid in BTC (at least a mixt between pasc and btc). I would like to donate in btc.
proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:26:33 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2016, 08:46:56 PM by proletariat

REMINDER

I have a few accounts available (courtesy of adaseb) for those who can't mine and need a personal pascal account. All you need to do is send me a pm with your public key.

raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:33:51 AM

REMINDER

I have a few accounts available (courtesy of adaseb) for those who can't mine and need a personal pascal account. All you need to do is send me a pm with your public key.

just found out about this coin with all the twitter shills and am quite interested. saw a video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_szKxvbwEI on how to mine and use the software, however it seems to be outdated as the miner checkbox no longer exists on the latest version of the software. what do i need in order to mine this coin?  thanks a lot!

proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:42:07 AM

REMINDER

just found out about this coin with all the twitter shills and am quite interested. saw a video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_szKxvbwEI on how to mine and use the software, however it seems to be outdated as the miner checkbox no longer exists on the latest version of the software. what do i need in order to mine this coin?  thanks a lot!

IIRC that miner checkbox was deprecated a couple of versions back after the gpu miner was released.. I'm sure someone else who is more informed will chime in.
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:14:10 AM

REMINDER

Have you had a look at the post mentioned in the OP? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1583719.msg16652012#msg16652012
Basically, it's 1. give a wallet name in the pascal wallet that is 8 chars long
2. start the java proxy and give it your settings, eg ip 127.0.0.1, port 4009, wallet name as per step 1 and no of gpus (1),
3, start the miner and your good to go

I've probably skipped something, but that is the basics of it.

Good luck and let us know if you need more help!
toto31

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:52:30 PM

PascalCoin is being considered by Livecoin Exchange, and you can vote, show your love!

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=PascalCoin

It's one free vote per user per month, or 1000 votes for 0.1 btc.
To be on top of the votes would cost about 1 btc.
ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:39:07 PM

Hello,
I have the following problem with the opencl miner (cuda one works fine): when the miner start, trying to compile the opencl kernel, it fails with the following message:

C:\Miners\PascalCoin_OpenCL_ProxyMiner_v1\PascalCoin_OpenCL_ProxyMiner_v1>PascalCoinOpenCL_ProxyMiner.exe d0 p1 i23 c50
Found 2 platform(s) on your computer.
Devices on platform 0, "NVIDIA CUDA":
        Device 0: GeForce GTX 1080
Devices on platform 1, "AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing":
        Device 0: Fiji

Error -11: Failed to build program executable [ ]
Build Status: CL_BUILD_ERROR
Build Options:
Build Log:

error: 64-bit kernels not supported on a 32-bit executable
Frontend phase failed compilation.
Error: Compiling CL to IR

Does someone met similar problem ? (driver 16.10.1, windows 10)
Someone can help me on this ?

are you using x86 windows ?
Win10 64  home

Up : try a lot of thing : I had an nvidia card and amd : I removed nvidia and uninstall all drivers and cleaned with ddu : try 15.12, 16.7, 16.10...
Still same error (with 15.12, I hadn't this error but the program crashed at the begining).

C:\Miners\PascalCoin_OpenCL_ProxyMiner_v1\Benchmark>PascalCoinOpenCL_ProxyMiner_Benchmark.exe
Found 1 platform(s) on your computer.
Devices on platform 0, "AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing":
        Device 0: Fiji

Error -11: Failed to build program executable [ ]
Build Status: CL_BUILD_ERROR
Build Options:
Build Log:

error: 64-bit kernels not supported on a 32-bit executable
Frontend phase failed compilation.
Error: Compiling CL to IR
PascalCoin (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:59:10 PM

Distribution:
- 20% will be for Vorksholk due it created first GPU miner and made it open source (and we need to congrats him for his previous job, of course)
- 80% will be for GPU pool miner dev who creates an Open source GPU miner for pool mining.
Bounty will be sent when at least one well known pool accepts PASC to mine and source code published on GitHub
(If the pool wants to receive a bounty, the miner dev will need to give some of it's 80% part... negotiation miner dev vs pool dev is part of this bounty)

Currently donators are:
- iscal -> 9999.0000 PASC
- anorganix -> 195.4000 PASC

Please contribute. Thanks.

PascalCoin is the first crypto currency without need of historical operations to control double spend and with ORDINAL account numbers. YES! LIKE A BANK!
manasd

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:34:20 PM

Distribution:

Currently donators are:
- iscal -> 9999.0000 PASC
- anorganix -> 195.4000 PASC

Please contribute. Thanks.

88900-56

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 433 »
  Print  

Jump to: