Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PASC] PascalCoin: Induplicatable NFT  (Read 990665 times)
tlaskows

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

Nanopool was dual-mining pascalcoin and ethereum... with randomhash this might no longer work ? So perhaps nanopool has quite.

One block was just recently mined by nanopool, could be an experiment, or a faker or a new attempt of nanopool Wink Smiley

I was mining on nano all day.  I have 10 PASC stuck there.

I wouldn't trust them.  I noticed that they fixed an issue (this was around 7 this morning) and mined.  It is still broken at 7 pm.

Could you please PM me.  I have something for you.

I mined so many blocks, I feel like sharing the wealth.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skybuck

Activity: 384
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

What happened? Can't mine PASC on nanopool anymore ......
Even going to the nanopool page i get a google chrome attack warning .....

Anybody knows what's going on?

Short answer is...
PASC changed an algo on block 260000. Now it is a "random hash". It was supposed to be ASIC, GPU and Pool resistant. That is why nanopool and contron don't work.

If you need a long answer read this https://www.pascalcoin.org/storage/whitepapers/RandomHash_Whitepaper.pdf

Coinotron is up and running. We had some issues after block 260000 but we fixed them. We already found 1 block.

Fine, i downloaded the rhminer for windows to give it a try with my 8700k CPU, but honestly, i wasn't able to figure out how to setup this ......
Any chance someone posts a step by step what how when where to do with the rhminer???

1. Register here: https://www.coinotron.com/app?action=register
2. Create one worker
3. run miner using this command: rhminer.exe -v2 -r 20 -s stratum+tcp://coinotron.com:3350 -su username.workername

Hi,

I considered doing this today, but the number of miners was really low, so probably not worth it yet Smiley the one block you guys mined was probably luck... the one that mined it could have kept it to himself and be much richer but ok... such is life on the pool I guess.

I might join tomorrow if tonights mining results in nothing.

But here is a question for you:

Suppose my miner joins... and "we" find a block. Suppose there are 20 miners on coin-o-tron by tomorrow. Technically that would be something like 1/20 of 40 coins, so that is about each 2 coins.

Can whatever ammount of coins/shares be immediately payed out from coin-o-tron or are there all kinds of (silly) rules like:

1. Must be in pool for x ammount of days.
2. Shares/account on coin-o-tron must contain at least x ammount of coins/shares before payout.

In other words is it allowed to pay out even the smallest ammount of pascal coin from coin-o-tron say:

0.0001 pascal coins ? Think this was lowest pascal coin will go... in ammounts...

I don't like silly rules... I will take what I can get... even if it's 0.0001... it's better than nothing Smiley
Skybuck

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:31:51 PM

Nanopool was dual-mining pascalcoin and ethereum... with randomhash this might no longer work ? So perhaps nanopool has quite.

One block was just recently mined by nanopool, could be an experiment, or a faker or a new attempt of nanopool Wink Smiley

I was mining on nano all day.  I have 10 PASC stuck there.

I wouldn't trust them.  I noticed that they fixed an issue (this was around 7 this morning) and mined.  It is still broken at 7 pm.

Could you please PM me.  I have something for you.

I mined so many blocks, I feel like sharing the wealth.

Hi,

This broken issue could explain why it was missing...

It seems nanopool is just back the last hour.... it already mined 3 blocks.

Those 10 PASC are those from before randomhash ?

Ok didn't notice you wanted me to PM you... just read it in this reply to you... hmm... must be the tiredness and lack of sleep... or maybe you just updated it as I pressed reply... hmm ok.
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

How do I recreate an old wallet?

I have some file downloaded from my wallet??

Any tutorial somewhere?

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
Skybuck

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

Short answer is...
PASC changed an algo on block 260000. Now it is a "random hash". It was supposed to be ASIC, GPU and Pool resistant. That is why nanopool and contron don't work.

If you need a long answer read this https://www.pascalcoin.org/storage/whitepapers/RandomHash_Whitepaper.pdf

Coinotron is up and running. We had some issues after block 260000 but we fixed them. We already found 1 block.

Fine, i downloaded the rhminer for windows to give it a try with my 8700k CPU, but honestly, i wasn't able to figure out how to setup this ......
Any chance someone posts a step by step what how when where to do with the rhminer???

2. Create one worker
3. run miner using this command: rhminer.exe -v2 -r 20 -s stratum+tcp://coinotron.com:3350 -su username.workername

I did around 12 hours ago.  Looks like it's okay now.  It was getting 0 H/s for 7 workers (12 hours ago).
Few old laptops.  My display name starts with "fun".
I probably forgot to take my meds.

You speak thruth ! =D

You number 1 on coin-o-tron:

https://www.coinotron.com/app?action=statistics

funsociety 2.9kh

The estimated coins seems to be disceptive though:

Perhaps this only considered coin-o-tron being the only one mining ?

Hmmm let's see if this math is correct:

24 hours * 60 / 5 = 288 blocks per day * 40 coins = 11520 coins per day.

About 9 kh/sec for coin-o-tron in total...

Total hash rate seems to be 1.6 m/sec.

So coin-o-trons share of that would be

9000 / 1600000 = 0.005625 * 11520 = 64.8 coins per day in total...

You would get 3 / 9 out that:

64.8 * 1/3 = 21.6

Wow that's pretty close....

Can't believe that with only 3 kh/sec it would result in 21 coins per day... interesting.

My share could be 2 / 90 of that which would be: 1.44 coins per day.

But this does assume that coin-o-tron finds one...

I am seriously starting to wonder if randomhash or rhminer is somehow biased and less fair than sha256.... but 1.44 coins sounds good to me.

Will try tomorrow but by then more miners on coin-o-tron... but even lower fraction of that would be a little bit interesting.

Could probably double this to 2.88 coins.

I have an idea... I have the "shitty" german laptop off right now... I will let that one mine on coin-o-tron...

To see how it goes... one laptop solo... one laptop pooled =D
Skybuck

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:01:08 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 12:23:35 AM by Skybuck

Something weird just happened with RHMiner... after 54 minutes it said:

end of dev mode...

Thank you, you an awesome person...

For a moment there I thought my laptop found a block ?

Maybe it did or maybe it didn't and it was just time related ? At that very time I was starting up second laptop... so many it wasn't fast enough to send the block to the blockchain maybe it was not accepted cause there was already a new one.. not sure... in the log it said nothing.

I did see some access violation higher up in log read of address 20 or so...

Anybody know if devmode is turned off automatically after 54 minutes or is there another trigger ?! hmmm...

WOW !!!!

Perhaps my toshiba laptop did find a block but pascalcoin issued a warning:

"Cannot AddNewBlockChain due blocking lock operations node"

This was two minutes after this message of rhminer came about... assuming that time display is actually wall clock time and not time since miner started hmmmm.

Perhaps there is a bug in pascal coin preventing new found blocks from being added properly...

Not sure what rhminer or pascalcoin would normally display if a block was found and about to be added ?

(I am going to dive into pascalcoin source code to see where this error message happens).

function TNode.AddNewBlockChain(SenderConnection: TNetConnection; NewBlockOperations: TPCOperationsComp;
  var newBlockAccount: TBlockAccount; var errors: AnsiString): Boolean;

in TNode.pas

Not sure when this function is called.... maybe when new block is found ? maybe not ?

If Not TPCThread.TryProtectEnterCriticalSection(Self,2000,FLockNodeOperations) then begin
      If NewBlockOperations.OperationBlock.block<>Bank.BlocksCount then exit;
      s := 'Cannot AddNewBlockChain due blocking lock operations node';
      TLog.NewLog(lterror,Classname,s);
      if TThread.CurrentThread.ThreadID=MainThreadID then raise Exception.Create(s) else exit;
    end;

My best guess for now what happened might be the following:

The earlier access violation might have occured during such a critical section, then the critical section was not leaved correctly, leading to this lock still being locked.

If true this could mean that pascalcoin is seriously bugged and has to be restarted to correct this lock, otherwise found blocks will never be added properly.

So this could be a very serious bug if true.

Kinda doubt this is true... then again this locking function might be cause:

class function TPCThread.TryProtectEnterCriticalSection(const Sender: TObject;
  MaxWaitMilliseconds: Cardinal; var Lock: TPCCriticalSection): Boolean;
Var tc : TTickCount;
  {$IFDEF HIGHLOG}
  tc2,tc3,lockStartedTimestamp : TTickCount;
  lockCurrThread : TThreadID;
  lockWatingForCounter : Cardinal;
  s : String;
  {$ENDIF}
begin
  tc := TPlatform.GetTickCount;
  if MaxWaitMilliseconds>60000 then MaxWaitMilliseconds := 60000;
  {$IFDEF HIGHLOG}
  lockWatingForCounter := Lock.WaitingForCounter;
  lockStartedTimestamp := Lock.StartedTickCount;
  lockCurrThread := Lock.CurrentThread;
  {$ENDIF}
  Repeat
    Result := Lock.TryEnter;
    if Not Result then sleep(1);
  Until (Result) Or (TPlatform.GetElapsedMilliseconds(tc)>MaxWaitMilliseconds);
  {$IFDEF HIGHLOG}
  if Not Result then begin
    tc2 := TPlatform.GetTickCount;
    if lockStartedTimestamp=0 then lockStartedTimestamp := Lock.StartedTickCount;
    if lockStartedTimestamp=0 then tc3 := 0
    else tc3 := tc2-lockStartedTimestamp;
    s := Format('Cannot Protect a critical section %s %s class %s after %d milis locked by %s waiting %d-%d elapsed milis: %d',
      [IntToHex(PtrInt(Lock),8),Lock.Name,
      Sender.ClassName,tc2-tc,
      IntToHex(lockCurrThread,8)+'-'+IntToHex(Lock.CurrentThread,8),
      lockWatingForCounter,Lock.WaitingForCounter,
      tc3
      ]);
    TLog.NewLog(ltdebug,Classname,s);
  end;
  {$ENDIF}
end;

Then again... perhaps same lock/critical section is used somewhere else and other pieces of code would have to be checked.

I am kinda against the "fault tolerant design of pascalcoin" it hides serious issues like this.

It might be better to let pascalcoin crash, so users can restart it or simply fix these issues.

Now these issues might be unreported/unnoticed for a long time... leading to very unfair mining if true.

One possible solution/remedy is to remove this fault tolerant design and/or implement a pascalcoin crash detection, and on crash restart the pascalcoin client, this might be a better/safer option.

Will have to look into this tomorrow Wink

(Re-typing this bitcoin talk seemed to log me out hmm):

Secondary solution could be two run two pascalcoins, either on different systems, or in different folders/ports, code would need to be adjusted for the later.

First pascalcoin system would be mined on, then after some time, miners switch to second pascalcoin system.

Then first pascalcoin system is shutdown... while mining continues on second pascalcoin system.

Then first pascalcoin system is restarted/reloaded safebox and such.

Then miners switch to first one again. Then second one is restarted and so forth.

So to always have a good as possible running pascalcoin... not sure if this would actually help and fix the problem whatever it might be causing this lock to fail and other serious access violations.

Best solution would simply be to fix the damn problems in the first place ! Wink

Also perhaps collecting/uploading these logs automatically may also help. Bad situation this... loosing a bit of faith in this... crashing might be better to make people realise this software has some serious issues that need to be fixed... perhaps it will lead to more people actually trying to debug this code... instead of praying and hoping for the best...

Not sure if this software can recover at all from locking issues... probably not if a thread keeps the lock or something like that...

This is my second complaint with this software... Would like it to have only 1 or a max of 2 threads... so that it's less race condition prone and easier to debug.

How for main GUI/VCL and 1 for pascal coin engine...

May have to submit a pip for this... doubt it will be accepted but who knows.

Would require rework of TCP handling and some other stuff...

But where there is a will... there is a way... Wink

Perhaps the lock bug was caused when I closed the laptop and windows logged out...

Anyway I am going to halt mining cause I have lost faith in it because of all these bugs... can't be sure it's actually working correctly.

Could just be a waste of electricity at this point.
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:09:42 AM

Short answer is...

2. Create one worker

I did around 12 hours ago.  Looks like it's okay now.  It was getting 0 H/s for 7 workers (12 hours ago).

You speak thruth ! =D

funsociety 2.9kh

64.8 * 1/3 = 21.6

Can't believe that with only 3 kh/sec it would result in 21 coins per day... interesting.

I am seriously starting to wonder if randomhash or rhminer is somehow biased and less fair than sha256.... but 1.44 coins sounds good to me.

Will try tomorrow but by then more miners on coin-o-tron... but even lower fraction of that would be a little bit interesting.

I have an idea... I have the "shitty" german laptop off right now... I will let that one mine on coin-o-tron...

No, I always make stuff up.

I'm on Zyprexa.  The world looks so beautiful now.

Like I said previously.  I take my vitamins.

Skybuck

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:11:39 AM

Short answer is...

2. Create one worker

You speak thruth ! =D

funsociety 2.9kh

64.8 * 1/3 = 21.6

LOL.

Yeah I kinda noticed this. I will therefore not cut back on the Fs when I feel like it, unless you cut back too LOL.
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:14:47 AM

Short answer is...

2. Create one worker

You speak thruth ! =D

funsociety 2.9kh

64.8 * 1/3 = 21.6

LOL.

Yeah I kinda noticed this. I will therefore not cut back on the Fs when I feel like it, unless you cut back too LOL.

It's prescription to control me from absorbing too much information and seeing and hearing too much shit.

EDIT.  Delete later...

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:39:38 AM

Short answer is...

It's not.  It crashed 3 times in 1 hour.  The website is down too.

I am gambling between solo/coinotron/and nano.

I'm leaving it on 1 mode for the night. 

boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

Short answer is...

did you even try to figure it out? The website literally has a menu - How To Mine, https://www.pascalcoin.org/how_to_mine, ffs.

I guess you are very familar with rhminer or similar .bat executing programs, but me is not.
I downloaded the rhminer file, extracted it and see a bunch of different folders with a lot of programs there (See screenshots below) and i have literally now idea what where to use, hence
asking for a step by step guide.
Once i get that far i know which files from the downloaded rhminer to use i'am sure i can get easy to the next step and follow the "how to mine" setup.

As said, for you, it might be an easy task, for someone like me, the first time confronted with such miner and interested in using it, it's for sure not. What's left for the average joe that never dealt with mining and crypto currencies ......  Huh

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:49:43 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 01:00:01 PM by tlaskows

Short answer is...

did you even try to figure it out? The website literally has a menu - How To Mine, https://www.pascalcoin.org/how_to_mine, ffs.

I guess you are very familar with rhminer or similar .bat executing programs, but me is not.
I downloaded the rhminer file, extracted it and see a bunch of different folders with a lot of programs there (See screenshots below) and i have literally now idea what where to use, hence
asking for a step by step guide.
Once i get that far i know which files from the downloaded rhminer to use i'am sure i can get easy to the next step and follow the "how to mine" setup.

As said, for you, it might be an easy task, for someone like me, the first time confronted with such miner and interested in using it, it's for sure not. What's left for the average joe that never dealt with mining and crypto currencies ......  Huh

I don't use Windows and you and few others are the reason normal people end up on anti-psychotics.

Under Release.  Click the green download button.  Unzip using 7z (the Windows 7/8/8.1/10 unzip effs up on some archives).

You need the release wallet too v 4.0.1 for Windows I'm guessing.  Binary unless you can spare 1 minute to compile using FPC/lazarus.

Point the miner from the terminal, sorry I mean 'cmd' in run that type text to run an App box.

rhminer.exe -v 2 -r 20 -s http://localhost:4009 -GPU 0 -gputhreads 400 -extrapayload TakeTheBluePill

BTW.  I didn't read anything you wrote.  I'm writing this from very bad memory.  I drank a case of PBR last night.

I use Kali (on 7 old computers), so I can compile from source.  As you can tell I have only been using Linux for 7 days.

If you still can't figure it out follow these steps (how to use a computer tutorial):

I looked at your forum posts.  WTF or GTFO never dealt with crypto.  Stop being stupid!

boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

I looked at your forum posts.  WTF or GTFO never dealt with crypto.  Stop being stupid!

With "what's left for the average joe which never dealt with mining/crypto" i had in mind the average joe, not me!!!!!!!
English isn't my native language, obviously, so maybe it's a bit harder to understand, but i think even than the idea behind my sentence was clear, my mistake, again obviously not.

My remark about the average joe having problems figuring out such miners is related that even me has problems get it running, someone involved in mining, no matter it's with gpu's
and asics but not able to figure out that rhminer yet.

Maybe you are the non plus ultra linux expert that figures out everything perfectly, with expert PC knowledge but this doesn't apply to the average joe interested in PASC or another
crypto currency. And than, guys like you, wonder why there is neither mass adoption, nor your loved coin gets some volume, lol. And someone like me, politely asking for help gets
called stupid, whatever ... Just a toxic and useless comment underlined by an even more usless "how to fix your PC" image. Thx, but your contribution didn't help in anyway other
than having some commiseration for your poisened/toxic soul  Wink
Skybuck

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

Hey bob it works like this:

1. Download RHminer package, find the RHminer.exe extract it somewhere... this is all you need.

2. Click start button then either enter cmd.exe on white bar or find command prompt black icon with c:\ in it.

3. type cd\somefolder where rhminer.exe was extracted.

4. try run it rhminer.exe this will show command line options.

Eventually you will have to put the following line in a text file somewhere:

"C:\Tools\PascalCoin\version 4.01\PolyMiner\CPU\rhminer.exe" -v 2 -r 20 -s http://127.0.0.1:4009 -cpu 0 -cputhreads 2 -extrapayload Bob

^ This uses the cpu option of rhminer.

GPU will look like:

"C:\Tools\PascalCoin\version 4.01\PolyMiner\CPU\rhminer.exe" -v 2 -r 20 -s http://127.0.0.1:4009 -gpu 0 -gputhreads 32 -extrapayload Bob

Save this text file as run.txt then rename it to run.bat

You must make sure it's not run.txt.bat otherwise it won't work.

Find tools->folder options in  windows explorer and go to view  then uncheck hide extensions for known file types.

Also checkmark "show hidden folder and folders" this may help you later to find the app dir and data folders of pascalcoin easier if you want to copy your wallet to somewhere safe or so or mess with blockchain.

Once down you can click run.bat next time to start the miner, this is handy.

This bat file can also be added to task schedular to run it from a certain time, not going to explain how to do that now but it's a nice option... but probably not necessary if you just want to run it straight away.

Try the steps above and let us know at which step you had problems.

In short what you just did above was:

1. Download and extract a release/binary distribution... source code is included too... this is a bit messy of polyminer1... I can agree with you there. the github/zip contains different releases for gpu... these are cuda architecture... if you want to run this miner on your nvidia graphics card then you must match the cuda architecture yourself manually and use the correct rhminer... rhminer will not work on amd/ati graphics cards I think.

2. Open a ms-dos command prompt and run an exe that way to test it out and via command line options.

3. Create a batchfile and run the batchfile.

Batch files work with command line options which look something like:

-s sometext

-s is to indicate it's a command line option/switch

sometext is the input for the option.

Now you have some terms to google and learn more about this.

I agree with you a little bit, that for younger people you should not have to know about old ms-dos commands... this was way before your time Smiley

Creating a nice GUI app/front-end for rhminer would not be too difficult... somebody could do it... including me...

Probably would take about 1 hour or so to create a nice gui front end...

But me tired and have to go to sleep.

I'll make you guys a deal... for 10 pascal coins I will make a nice gui front end for RHminer ! Wink =D
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

With "what's left for the average joe which never dealt with mining/crypto" i had in mind the average joe, not me!!!!!!!
English isn't my native language, obviously, so maybe it's a bit harder to understand, but i think even than the idea behind my sentence was clear, my mistake, again obviously not.

My remark about the average joe having problems figuring out such miners is related that even me has problems get it running, someone involved in mining, no matter it's with gpu's
and asics but not able to figure out that rhminer yet.

Maybe you are the non plus ultra linux expert that figures out everything perfectly, with expert PC knowledge but this doesn't apply to the average joe interested in PASC or another
crypto currency. And than, guys like you, wonder why there is neither mass adoption, nor your loved coin gets some volume, lol. And someone like me, politely asking for help gets
called stupid, whatever ... Just a toxic and useless comment underlined by an even more usless "how to fix your PC" image. Thx, but your contribution didn't help in anyway other
than having some commiseration for your poisened/toxic soul  Wink

I will get back to you on that right after I can afford a computer that's faster than Rpi 3 and have money.  It shouldn't take more than 24 hours.

See.  I'm editing some photos that I took on a 20$ computer.  Tough times.

I don't actually know a word of English either.  Only German and few Europe area languages.  Some Greek, Italian, Mandarin, few others. 
Romanian too, probably.  And almost every dialect of English.
I use Google translate.  I'm lazy like that.

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

How common is it to not have any accepte shares shown when mining?

Have it running as a test on a server, and even though I get 900H/S, it constantly shows 0 accepted shares..

No errors, log file shows it's getting work and running fine. I'm using a local wallet on the same server and connecting to that.

Go Big or Go Home.
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

My apologies for the spastic comments.

I failed to noticed that the user was running English localization of Windows 10.
The file explorer displays 'View'.  It is confusing.  You click the View tab to open the windows and look outside.

Cool

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

How common is it to not have any accepte shares shown when mining?

Have it running as a test on a server, and even though I get 900H/S, it constantly shows 0 accepted shares..

No errors, log file shows it's getting work and running fine. I'm using a local wallet on the same server and connecting to that.

Mining solo on mainnet?

With that HR, you will wait a long time if you manage to get a reward.
Look at the nethash in the wallet under block explorer.
I stopped solo 2 days ago.

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

@boxalex, https://github.com/polyminer1/rhminer/blob/master/Release/Windows/rhminer_CPU.zip

Unzip it, run cmd and navigate to rhminer.exe. In cmd window type rhminer -h

This will give you the miner parameters.

In my .bat I have this:

rhminer.exe -v 2 -r 20 -cpu -cputhreads %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS% -su minerName -s http://localhost:4009 -processpriority 1

Yup on the mainnet, mining solo.

My batch file is : rhminer.exe -v 1 -r 20 -s http://127.0.0.1:4009 -cpu -cputhreads 20 -extrapayload NoneOfYaBuswax

No errors, gets work for blocks, etc.. Average Hash rate is 820h/s , but still 0 Accepted, 0 Rejected, 0 Failed shares after an hour of mining.
Trying to get a better figure of the earnings vs power use.

Go Big or Go Home.
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

@boxalex, https://github.com/polyminer1/rhminer/blob/master/Release/Windows/rhminer_CPU.zip

Unzip it, run cmd and navigate to rhminer.exe. In cmd window type rhminer -h

This will give you the miner parameters.

In my .bat I have this:

rhminer.exe -v 2 -r 20 -cpu -cputhreads %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS% -su minerName -s http://localhost:4009 -processpriority 1

Yup on the mainnet, mining solo.

My batch file is : rhminer.exe -v 1 -r 20 -s http://127.0.0.1:4009 -cpu -cputhreads 20 -extrapayload NoneOfYaBuswax

No errors, gets work for blocks, etc.. Average Hash rate is 820h/s , but still 0 Accepted, 0 Rejected, 0 Failed shares after an hour of mining.
Trying to get a better figure of the earnings vs power use.

Your configuration is correct.  I soloed 4 blocks on the night of the HF in few hours.  Then stopped eventually.

I used the default process priority on Linux.  It doesn't make a difference.  Maybe different on Windows?
I can load 24 logical cores out of 24 on my old xeon and still watch YouTube.

I used extra payload "TimeToWakeUP", but I'm pretty sure that does not increase your chances of solving a block.   Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 »
  Print  

Jump to: